10 WAYS TO USE LEFTOVER HOT DOGS
- Select your favorite recipe.
- Organize all the required ingredients.
- Prep a hot dog meal in 30 minutes or less!
Nutrition Facts :
HOT DOG PAPRIKASH
I haven't made this yet, but it looks like a unique and tasty recipe to try if you're craving a paprikash-style dish. Courtesy of "EveryDay With Rachael Ray."
Provided by Christmas Carol
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons EVOO over medium heat. Add the potatoes and season to taste with salt and pepper. Partially cover and cook until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes, then add the onion, garlic and paprika. Stir to combine and cook, partially covered, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens and the potatoes are tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Stir in the tomato after 5 or 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a small skillet with about 1/2 inch water and heat over medium-high. Add the sausages and heat through. When the water is almost evaporated, remove the sausages and cut on an angle (diagonally) into pieces about 1 inch thick. Wipe the pan, add a drizzle of oil, and crisp up the sliced sausages.
- Stir a few spoonfuls of sour cream into the potatoes and onion to taste, then combine with the sausages and serve, garnished with the fresh herbs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 579.5, Fat 40.8, SaturatedFat 12.6, Cholesterol 64.8, Sodium 1020.6, Carbohydrate 39.1, Fiber 5.9, Sugar 4.4, Protein 16.6
HUNGARIAN HOT DOGS
Each American city dishes up hot dogs with its own combination of toppings. Toledo is no exception. We came up with a version of Tony Packo's Hungarian hot dog, which is a citywide favorite in Toledo, Ohio. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large skillet, cook beef and garlic over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Stir in brown sugar and seasonings. Add water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 25-30 minutes or liquid is almost evaporated., Cook kielbasa according to package directions. Serve in buns with chili and, if desired, toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 477 calories, Fat 29g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 90mg cholesterol, Sodium 937mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
HOT DOG A LA POTATO
This is so easy, so cheap, and filling. It is great for first time cooks, and what to do with leftover mashed potatoes. Kids can make these. You can easily make these in a microwave too.
Provided by Deb Paul
Categories 100+ Everyday Cooking Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slit hot dogs lengthwise down the center, but do not cut in half. Spread them open, and place them in a 9x9 inch square baking dish. Pile an equal amount of the mashed potatoes onto each hot dog.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn the oven off, and remove the dish of hot dogs. Place one slice of cheese onto each one, and return them to the oven until the cheese has melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 376.6 calories, Carbohydrate 19.2 g, Cholesterol 52.6 mg, Fat 27.2 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 13.6 g, SaturatedFat 12.1 g, Sodium 1114.7 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
HOT DOG GOULASH
This is a concoction I came up with while trying to find a different way to use hot dogs that was kid friendly.
Provided by Hedge
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- cut hot dogs in 1/2 lengthwise then into 1/4" pieces.
- In 4qt pan brown hot dogs and onions in oil.
- add tomatoes, soup or tomato paste ,water, and pasta sauce. add pepper and garlic powder.
- Let simmer while macaroni is cooking.
- Cook macar4oni in separate pan, drain and add to sauce.
- Works well with ground beef ,fresh browned of course, leftover hamburger patties chopped fine, leftover meat loaf or meatballs broken up fine and even leftover cooked chicken or turkey.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 752.4, Fat 31.1, SaturatedFat 10.5, Cholesterol 44.2, Sodium 2287.3, Carbohydrate 94.8, Fiber 5.9, Sugar 21.8, Protein 23.6
More about "hot dog paprikash recipes"
HOT DOG PAPRIKASH - RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
- In a large skillet, heat 3 tbsp. EVOO over medium, three turns of the pan. Add the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Partially cover and cook until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes, then add the onion, garlic and paprika. Stir to combine and cook, partially covered, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens and the potatoes are tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Stir in the tomato after 5 or 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a small skillet with about 1/2 inch water and heat over medium-high. Add the sausages and heat through. When the water is almost evaporated, remove the sausages and cut on an angle into pieces about 1 inch thick. Wipe the pan, add a drizzle of oil and crisp up the sliced sausages.
- Stir a few spoonfuls of sour cream into the potatoes and onion to taste, then combine with the sausages and serve, garnished with the herbs.
3 EASY, CLASSIC SUMMER RECIPES: SMOTHERED HOT DOGS, COLESLAW AND …
//TOP\\ TONY PACKO'S CHICKEN PAPRIKASH RECIPE COPYCAT
HOT DOG RECIPES - HOT DOGS & HOT DOG IDEAS
HOMEMADE HOT DOG SAUCE BY GRANDPA BOB - GRANDMA …
HONEY-MUSTARD HOT DOGS WITH APPLE SLAW AND PAPRIKA WEDGES RECIPE
HOT PAPRIKA RECIPES | BIGOVEN
HOT DOG PAPRIKASH - RECIPES LIST
SMOKED PAPRIKA CORN DOGS - RICARDO
THE GOOD DISH REUBEN HOT DOG
HUNGARIAN CHICKEN PAPRIKASH (TRADITIONAL RECIPE) - EATING …
25 FUN HOT DOG RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY - TASTE OF HOME
13 TOP-RATED RECIPES TO SHAKE UP HOT DOG NIGHT
20 BEST HOT DOG RECIPES | EASY IDEAS FOR HOT DOGS - FOOD …
KOEGEL VIENNA HOT DOGS INGREDIENTS - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOT DOG CHILI - THE SEASONED MOM
VEGAN HOT DOGS // PAPRIKA SEITAN SAUSAGES | RECIPE BY …
ROASTED VEGGIE HOT DOG HASH - LAUREN'S LATEST
HOT DOG PAPRIKASH | ALLEBULL | COPY ME THAT
HOT DOG AND PAPRIKA RECIPES (59) - SUPERCOOK
A RECIPE TO MAKE HOMEMADE HOT DOGS - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOT DOG PAPRIKASH | RECIPES, MAIN DISH RECIPES, RACHEL RAY RECIPES
RECIPES USING HUNGARIAN PAPRIKA : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
HOT DOG PAPRIKASH - RACHAEL RAY | RECIPES, MAIN DISH RECIPES, …
HOW TO COOK HOT DOGS AND POTATOES - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
FRANKS AND SAUERKRAUT PAPRIKASH RECIPE - FRANKS WITH SAUERKRAUT …
HOT DOG ONIONS - THE VEG SPACE
VEGAN HOT DOGS #2 / PAPRIKA SEITAN SAUSAGES - MARY'S TEST KITCHEN
280 TOP HOT DOGS IDEAS | HOT DOGS, HOT DOG RECIPES, DOG RECIPES
THE BEST WAY TO COOK HOT DOGS AND MAKE THEM PERFECT EVERY TIME
HOT DOG CHILI - TASTE OF SOUTHERN
10 BEST HOT DOGS SAUERKRAUT RECIPES | YUMMLY
TONY PACKO'S CHICKEN PAPRIKASH RECIPE COPYCAT - FOOD NEWS
HOT DOGS WITH BRAISED CABBAGE AND SPICY MAYONNAISE - RICARDO
BEST HUNGARIAN HOT PAPRIKA : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
10 BEST HOT DOG DINNER RECIPES | YUMMLY
RACHAEL RAY - HOT DOG PAPRIKASH CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION FACTS ...
HOT DOG PAPRIKASH | RECIPE | RECIPES, OKTOBERFEST FOOD, MEALS
HUNGARIAN CHICKEN PAPRIKASH RECIPE & SPICES - THE SPICE HOUSE
CHILI HOT DOG RECIPE - COOKING WITH TAMMY.RECIPES
You'll also love