- Combine all ingredients except the pecans in a heavy saucepan. Over medium heat stir mixture until it comes to a boil. Turn heat down to medium-low and continue to stir. Spoon mixture up on sides of pan to melt any sugar that hasn't melted.
- Cook until mixture reaches 238 to 241 degrees F on a candy thermometer or soft ball stage. Stir in the pecans. Remove from heat. Stir until the mixture begins to thicken and becomes creamy and cloudy. Drop onto parchment paper, buttered pan or buttered marble slab, using a spoon or ice cream scoop. Let cool.
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
YUMMY PECAN PRALINES
Pecans are cooked to the soft ball stage with brown sugar, white sugar, evaporated milk and butter and then beaten and poured on a slab to firm up in these sweet, chewy candies.
Provided by SARATHERESA
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Generously grease a large slab or baking sheet.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, white sugar and milk. Bring to a boil. Stir in butter, pecans and vanilla. Heat, without stirring, to between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface. Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- Beat until thickened, then pour immediately onto prepared surface and let rest until firm and completely cool before cutting.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, combine pecans, sugar, butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla. Heat to between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Let cool completely.
PRALINE PECANS & CRANBERRIES
This recipe I found during the holidays and I made a few batches for Christmas parties. Everyone loved it and wanted the recipe.-Nancy Roman, Hackensack, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place pecans in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; set aside. In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. Stir in vanilla and baking soda. Drizzle over pecans; stir until coated., Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes. Add cranberries; toss to combine. Immediately transfer to a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; cool completely. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
With pecans so plentiful in Texas, these sweet crunchy nuts have become an expected tradition. Everyone in my family asks me to make them again and again for festive gatherings.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugars, water, honey and cinnamon. Bring to a boil over medium heat; do not stir. Cook over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 240° (soft-ball stage). Remove from the heat; add extracts. Cool to lukewarm without stirring., Beat with a mixer for 2-3 minutes or until creamy. Stir in pecans until coated. Turn onto waxed paper (mixture will be sticky); separate large clumps. Cool for several hours or until dry and sugary. Store in an airtight container.
- Combine syrup, sugar, and water in a saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Pour into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space. Adjust caps and process in 10 minute boiling water bath.
Here is as incredibly easy recipe for candied pecans - perfect for gift-giving or Christmas party dessert treats.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Line 15x10-inch pan with sides with waxed paper. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, stir together granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, milk and corn syrup. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 7 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly, to 234°F on candy thermometer or until small amount of mixture dropped into a cup of very cold water forms a ball that flattens when removed from water.
- Remove from heat; vigorously stir in pecans. Spoon mixture into pan, spreading in even layer. Let stand 20 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
More about "how to make pralines pecans recipes"
LOUISIANA PRALINES | I HEART RECIPES
2016-06-01 · Instructions Combine the butter, sugars, and half in half into a large saucepan, then turn the heat up to medium. Bring the candy mixture to 240 F, and let …
EASY PECAN PRALINE RECIPE - THE SOCCER MOM BLOG
2019-12-21 · Prepare a muffin tin by filling with cupcake liners; set aside. Add all ingredients to a large pot over medium-high heat. Stir consistently as you bring to a …
- Use a candy thermometer to check the temperature — when it reads 235-240°F remove pan from heat. (This should take about 10 minutes or so).
- Use wooden spoon to vigorously stir the mixture, so that it thickens as it cools and starts to have a cloudier appearance. This should take anywhere from 2-5 minutes.
HOW TO MAKE PRALINE PECANS IN 4 EASY STEPS ...
2016-12-16 · Pour egg white mixture over pecans and stir to coat evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for thirty minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or so. At the end of 30 minutes, …
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT TEXAS PECAN PRALINE
2020-10-01 · With only a few simple ingredients, patience and a little bit of time you can make your own Texas -style pecan pralines at home. This step-by-step video from I Heart Recipes …
THE EASIEST CANDIED PECANS RECIPE - COOKIES AND CUPS
2019-03-14 · In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add in the pecans and stir continuously for 3 minutes, to lightly toast the pecans. Add in the brown sugar, and stir for an additional 2 minutes …
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add in the pecans and stir continuously for 3 minutes, to lightly toast the pecans.
EASY HOMEMADE PRALINE PECANS - JEN AROUND THE WORLD
2019-10-23 · Start by mixing together the brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, and salt and set aside. In another bowl, mix together an egg white and water. Mix that together and then, in a large bowl, combine pecans …
PRALINE PECANS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2005-11-21 · Stir together first 5 ingredients in a heavy 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, 7 to 8 minutes or until a candy thermometer registers …
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a heavy 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, 7 to 8 minutes or until a candy thermometer registers 234°.
- Remove from heat, and vigorously stir in pecans. Spoon pecan mixture onto wax paper, spreading in an even layer. Let stand 20 minutes or until firm. Break praline-coated pecans apart into pieces. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week. Freeze in an airtight container or zip-top plastic freezer bag up to 1 month.
PECAN PRALINES - THE FIRST YEAR
2020-02-21 · For a step-by-step of how to make this pecan praline recipe, watch this short video: Pecan Pralines. Yield: 20 pralines. Additional Time: 30 minutes. Total Time: 30 minutes. Learn how to make classic pecan pralines at home with our tips. These pecan pralines …
- In a 4 quart pot (that’s about a medium sized pot) with a candy thermometer clipped on the side, combine the sugar, brown sugar, heavy cream, milk and butter. Cook over high heat, stirring constantly until the mixture reaches 236º F (soft ball stage).
- Add in the chopped pecans, the mixture will drop about 10º F - constantly stir the mixture until it reaches 236º F again. Quickly add in the salt and vanilla extract, the mixture will bubble up, remove the pot from the heat, and stir constantly for 3 minutes.
- Continue to stir the mixture while using a cookie scoop to drop pralines onto the prepared baking sheets. The best way to do this is to get a buddy to stir the mixture while you scoop! And the key is that you have to move FAST while scooping. Once the mixture cools too much, it will become crumbly and won’t form nice pralines.
THE BEST PECAN PRALINES CANDY RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
2019-08-24 · Line counter top or baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper or wax paper. In a heavy dutch oven over medium heat, combine brown sugar, heavy cream, corn syrup and butter. Over …
- In a heavy dutch oven over medium heat, combine brown sugar, heavy cream, corn syrup and butter. Over medium heat, stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Boil for about 6 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 235 degrees (soft ball stage).
- Remove mixture from heat and allow to cool to 150 degrees. Stir in pecans and quickly, using two spoons, drop by spoonful onto parchment paper. Allow to cool for about 10-15 minutes. ENJOY
THE BEST SOUTHERN PRALINE PECANS RECIPE | LIFE, LOVE AND SUGAR
2019-11-25 · Set out parchment paper for making the pralines on and have a tablespoon sized scoop hand and ready to go. 2. Add everything but the pecans, salt and vanilla extract to a medium pot and …
- Set out parchment paper for making the pralines on and have a tablespoon sized scoop hand and ready to go.
- 2. Add everything but the pecans, salt and vanilla extract to a medium pot and heat over medium heat. Stir regularly until it begins to foam and boil.
KETO PRALINES | THE BEST LOW CARB SUGAR FREE PECAN ...
2021-04-05 · Put your pecans on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread them out. Roast in the oven for a couple of minutes, just until they get fragrant. Add your butter - except about a …
See details »
EASY CREAMY PECAN PRALINES RECIPE - MAKE YOUR BEST MEAL
2021-04-12 · In a heavy medium saucepan, add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and evaporated milk. Place the pan over medium heat, whisk to blend, and cook until the mixture reaches the soft-ball stage or 235 F when measured with a candy thermometer. Immediately remove the pan from the burner and stir in the frozen butter with a wooden spoon.
PECAN PRALINES | PAULA DEEN - PAULA DEEN: RECIPES FOR ANY ...
Directions. Combine all ingredients except the pecans in a heavy saucepan. Over medium heat stir mixture until it comes to a boil. Turn heat down to medium-low and continue to stir. Spoon mixture up on sides of pan to melt any sugar that hasn’t melted. Cook until mixture reaches 238 to 241 °F. on a candy thermometer or soft ball stage.
HOW TO MAKE PECAN PRALINES
2019-01-04 · Chewy Pecan Pralines Recipe. In a large pot mix together the sugar, light corn syrup, and butter over medium heat. While the mixture is cooking make sure that you stir constantly so that it doesn’t burn on the bottom of the pot. You will also need to slowly pour …
HOW TO MAKE PRALINES | MYRECIPES
2008-12-09 · We share our secrets for making this classic Southern pecan candy.To make pralines (pronounce PRAH-leens), combine granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and evaporated milk in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring often.
NEW ORLEANS PRALINES RECIPE - MAKE YOUR BEST MEAL
2021-03-14 · Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray. Alternatively, use a silicone mat on top of the baking sheet. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the white sugar, brown sugar, and evaporated milk. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
17 RECIPES THAT FEATURE PRALINE PECANS - JEN AROUND THE WORLD
PECAN CHEESECAKE PIE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla, and salt at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture into piecrust; sprinkle evenly with chopped pecans. Step 3. Whisk together corn syrup and remaining 3 eggs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 tsp. vanilla; pour mixture over pecans. Place pie on a baking sheet.
See details »
HOW TO MAKE PRALINE PECANS - YOUTUBE
http://mercifulg.blogspot.com/ Learn how to make your own pecan pralined as sweet treats. Easy to follow dessert recipe. Great snacks anytime, great gift ide...
See details »
HOW TO MAKE PECAN PRALINES « DESSERT RECIPES :: WONDERHOWTO
2007-08-25 · This family recipe for pecan pralines comes courtesy of fashion designer Tom Ford. The recipe was his grandmother's. Ingredients you will need are sugar, baking soda, light cream, unsalted butter and pecan halves. Make pecan pralines.
See details »
HOW TO MAKE PECAN PRALINE CANDY | I HEART RECIPES - YOUTUBE
SUBSCRIBE IT'S FREE! http://goo.gl/uE0vOiEasy recipe and cooking tutorial on how to Make Pecan Praline CandyFollow me on these SOCIAL MEDIA sitesINSTAGRAM h...
See details »