KITTENCAL'S BEEF OR PORK MARINADE AND TENDERIZER
This is a teriyaki style marinade ---who ever said that marinades are only for flavor and not tenderizing has never tried this recipe! this marinade produces the most fabulous tasting beef and pork and tenderizes like nothing you have ever had before! I developed this recipe almost 20 years ago and still use it to this day, this works fabulous on a London Broil, it makes the best kabobs and pork tenderloins!--- the longer the meat marinades the more tender and juicy it will be, so plan ahead the meat needs to stay in the fridge for a minimum of 8 hours to 24 hours (even better if left for 24 hours!) the amounts listed are enough for 2 pounds beef or pork so you might want to double or even triple the ingredients, if I am doubling or tripling I usually cut back on the soy sauce and still only use 2-3 tablespoons fresh garlic, you can add in 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder also, the powdered meat tenderizer is only optional you do not have to use it this works great even without it! don't forget to allow the meat to come down to almost room temperature before cooking, this will relax the meat fibers and create a more tender meat --- DO NOT substitute the honey for anything else but pure maple syrup, and if possible I recommend using honey that is what works as the tenderizer
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 2 pounds meat
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except the meat; mix/whisk until very well combined.
- You may now transfer the marinade to a large resealable plastic bag if desired or leave in a large bowl.
- Pierce the meat all over with a fork.
- Add the meat to the marinade then turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove meat and discard the marinade.
- Leave the beef or the pork sit out on the counter and bring almost room temperature, this will relax the meat fibers and make for a more tender juicy steak or cut of beef or pork (this is a very important step!).
- Grill or oven-broil to desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 914.9, Fat 81.2, SaturatedFat 11.2, Sodium 2936, Carbohydrate 46.1, Fiber 1, Sugar 38, Protein 5.9
MARINADE FOR STEAK I
This here's a great marinade for any cut of beef, but I like to use it on steak. It contains basic ingredients that, when combined and allowed to blend, will give you a tender, juicy piece of meat every time.
Provided by STEVESKAT
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a medium bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, ground black pepper, mustard, onion, and garlic. Mix together well, and use to marinate your favorite meat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106.3 calories, Carbohydrate 1.9 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 11 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 423.9 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE
- Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.5 calories, Carbohydrate 7.8 g, Fat 13.5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 1135.4 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
More about "how to marinate steak to tenderize recipes"
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE (TENDERIZES ANY CUT OF STEAK ...
4.9/5 (41)Total Time 10 minsCategory Dressing, SauceCalories 577 per serving
QUICK STEAK MARINADE - TENDER & JUICY! · EASY FAMILY …
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main CourseServings 4Calories 575 per serving
- Pierce the steaks all over with a fork then place them in a zip top bag, or air tight container and pour the marinade over the steak. Squeeze the air out and seal the bag. Let marinate for 30 minutes, up to overnight. Marinating at least 2 hours will produce the best flavor.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Once hot, place the steaks on the grill and cook 5-7 minutes per side.
PERFECT STEAK MARINADE RECIPE BY BROIL KING | TASTEOFBBQ.COM
4 WAYS TO TENDERIZE STEAK - WIKIHOW
83% (12)Views 295KEstimated Reading Time 8 mins
4 WAYS TO MAKE ROUND STEAK TENDER - WIKIHOW
91% (57)Estimated Reading Time 9 minsCategory Steak DishesPublished 2018-10-28
- Braising Round Steak Sear the steak in a large Dutch oven. Place a Dutch oven over a high heat and add a splash of cooking oil. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add in your round steak and sear it on all sides until golden brown.
- Tenderizing Using Force Cover a flat surface with parchment paper. Tear off a sheet of parchment paper slightly bigger than your round steak.
- Salting Steak to Tenderize It Cover one side of your steak with kosher salt. Place the round steak on a plate with a rim around the edge and begin liberally shaking salt onto the surface.
- Using a Tenderizing Marinade Pour 1⁄4 cup (59 ml) of oil into a blender. This will make the base of the marinade, so use whichever type of oil you like the taste of.
HOW TO TENDERIZE STEAK: 5 SIMPLE WAYS - STEAK REVOLUTION
- Pound Your Favorite Cut. Learning how to tenderize meat often starts as children in the kitchen with parents who cook. The toughest cuts of steak are often so unyielding that they need to be physically tenderized, like round, skirt, flank, bottom sirloin, chuck, and strip.
- Yes, Salt to Tenderize Steak. Salt pulls moisture from the steak, and the resulting concoction creates a simple brine. Place the steak on the counter and rub salt across the top, creating a thick layer.
- Create a Phenomenal Marinade and Steak Sauce. Learning how to make steak tender does not require anything fancy when you know how to create a basic marinade.
- Rest Your Steaks and Try to Relax. Not resting those steaks after cooking is a mistake. It is a concept that you hear on cheesy cooking shows, but it is true.
- Cook Low and Slow. Figuring out way to tenderize a steak does not need to be an arduous process. The top tip for barbecue is to cook “low and slow.” The process gives you the most tender meat possible, and it is easier because you don’t have to babysit the meat while cooking.
HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT MARINADE FOR SUPREMELY TENDER …
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
8 EASY STEAK MARINADE RECIPES - CLOVER MEADOWS BEEF
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
HOW TO TENDERIZE EYE ROUND STEAKS | LEAFTV
Author Fred Decker
HOW TO MAKE ANY STEAK TENDER WITH MARINADE - TASTE OF …
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
SIMPLE TENDERIZING MARINADE FOR STEAK - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.3/5 (27)Total Time 10 minsCategory Side DishCalories 74 per serving
HOW TO TENDERIZE PORK STEAKS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
MARINATED RIB EYE STEAKS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RIB EYE STEAK MARINADE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HOW TO MARINATE YOUR STEAK – GREEN EARTH RANCH
HOW TO PREPARE SPEEDY STEAK MARINADE - FOODWISHES
HOW TO MAKE A HOMEMADE MEAT TENDERIZER
TENDERIZING SKIRT STEAK MARINADE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
RECIPE OF FAVORITE BANGING MARINATED STEAK - ALL RECIPES EASY
STEAK ESSENTIALS: MARINADE & AT-THE-TABLE SAUCE | JUST A ...
STEAK TENDERIZER MARINADE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
MARINADE RECIPE TO TENDERIZE STEAK - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
HOW TO TENDERIZE STEAK, BEEF, OTHER MEATS, STEAK MARINADE ...
10 WAYS TO MAKE CHEAP STEAK TENDER AND DELICIOUS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What makes a steak tender in a marinade?Marinades are made from acidic or enzyme components like wine, vinegar, lemon juice, or any combination of them. The acids change the consistency of the meat, making it tender. Marinades usually contain salt herbs & bold flavors which in turn flavor the meat.
How long do you cook steak in a marinade?Refrigerate steak in marinade for at least 1 hour, but no longer than 24 hours. 3. Remove meat from marinade; set marinade aside. Cook steak as desired, brushing occasionally with marinade.
How to tenderize steak with salt in the best possible way?1 Take your steaks and rinse them off. 2 Now, pour half of your salt you set aside on one plate. ... 3 Start massaging the salt into the meat, ensuring that the salt stays on the meat. ... 4 After you are done massaging the steak on salt, place your meat in the refrigerator for about an hour. ...
Is it OK to marinate steak in pineapple?Yes! Many marinades have an acidic base, which can toughen beef if it soaks for too long. Never go over 24-hours with a steak marinade. If using a recipe with tropical fruit like mango, pineapple or kiwi, only marinate for an hour or less or the meat will turn mushy. In addition, there are food-safety reasons to avoid letting meat over-marinate.