ICE CREAM IN A BAG
Put the social in ice cream social: Get your pals (or the neighborhood kids!) together and take turns shaking up a sweet treat in just 5 minutes.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- For the base ice cream: Stir the milk, sugar and vanilla together in a medium bowl. Pour 1/2 cup of the mixture into a sandwich-size resealable plastic bag. Make vanilla ice cream or add in your desired flavors to make mint chocolate chip, chocolate or strawberry ice cream. Tightly seal the bag. Put that bag into another sandwich-size resealable plastic bag and tightly seal. Repeat with the remaining batter and desired flavors.
- Place the ice and the salt into a 4-quart food storage container with a lid. Put the filled bags into the container and secure the lid. Shake the container until the mixture is frozen and resembles ice cream, about 5 minutes. Remove the bags with the ice cream in it from the outer bag and snip a large piece off one corner of each bag. Pipe the ice cream into small bowls.
ICE CREAM IN A BAG
- Pour 1 cup of half and half into a small ziploc bag.
- Add 1.5 teaspoons of vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Seal the bag firmly and get any excess air out.
- In the larger ziploc bag, fill it about 1/2 way with ice. Add 1/4 cup of salt.
- Then add your small bag and fill with extra ice on top. Seal the large bag.
- Get gloves for shaking and shake for 6 minutes. *Gloves are needed since the salt makes the ice extra cold.
- Take the small bag out of the large bag and rinse the outside of the small bag with cold water. Make sure to rinse out the top part of the bag also (above the seal).
- Once done rinsing, carefully open the small bag to not get any remaining salt from the outside of the bag inside the bag.
- The ice cream will be a little icy looking to start. Use a spoon to mix it around and soften it up a bit. Scoop out and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190 kcal, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 50 mg, Sugar 7 g, ServingSize 1 serving
HOMEMADE ICE CREAM...IN A BAG!
The perfect summer treat...and you don't even need an ice cream freezer! Fun for kids- they can all make their own, anytime!
Provided by Divinemom5
Categories Frozen Desserts
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Put first 3 ingredients in the smaller Ziplock bag and seal bag (Make sure it is tightly closed!). Put ice and rock salt in the larger bag and then add the filled small bag. Seal the large bag.
- Squeeze bag until ice cream is thickened, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove small bag, unseal, and eat with spoon.
- No need to even dirty a bowl!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209.1, Fat 13.9, SaturatedFat 8.7, Cholesterol 44.8, Sodium 71.2, Carbohydrate 17.9, Sugar 12.9, Protein 3.6
RASPBERRY ICE CREAM IN A BAG
Making homemade ice cream is fun for the whole family, and the fresh raspberry flavor of this treat makes it a perfect summer activity. Kids can shake the bags until the liquid changes to ice cream and then enjoy the reward! -Erin Hoffman, Canby, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 cup.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Using two 1-quart resealable plastic bags, place 1 bag inside the other. Place the first 5 ingredients inside the inner bag. Seal both bags, pressing out as much air as possible., Place the 2 bags in a gallon-size resealable plastic freezer bag. Add ice and salt. Seal bag, again pressing out as much air as possible., Shake and knead cream mixture until thickened, about 5 minutes. (If desired, wear mittens or wrap bags in a kitchen towel while shaking to protect hands from the cold ice.)
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299 calories, Fat 13g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 65mg cholesterol, Sodium 76mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
ICE CREAM IN A BAG
- In a large bowl, whisk together heavy cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla until well combined. Pour mixture into a 1-quart resealable plastic bag. Squeeze out all the air and seal to close.
- In another large bowl mix together ice and salt. Fill a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag 1/3 full with ice mixture. Add bag with cream mixture and continue adding ice and salt mixture until bag is filled; you may not need to use all the ice and salt. Seal to close.
- Shake bag about 10 minutes until cream mixture is no longer liquid. Let cream mixture rest, covered with ice, another 5 minutes until firm. Serve immediately.
VANILLA ICE CREAM IN A BAG
Making homemade ice cream is an activity that can involve the whole family. Have the kids shake the bags until the liquid changes to ice cream. No one will be able to resist the taste!-Erin Hoffman, Canby, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 cup.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small resealable plastic bag, combine the milk, sugar, evaporated milk and vanilla. Press out air and seal. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the ice and salt; add the sealed small bag., Seal the large bag; place in another large resealable plastic bag and seal. Shake and knead for 5-7 minutes or until cream mixture is thickened. Serve immediately or freeze.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 69mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 5g protein.
EASY ICE CREAM IN A BAG
- Combine milk, half-and-half, sugar, and vanilla extract in a pint-size resealable plastic bag; seal tightly.
- Put a scoop of ice, 3 tablespoons ice cream rock salt, and the bag containing the milk-cream mixture into a gallon-size resealable plastic bag; seal tightly.
- Rock the bag back and forth (do not shake) until contents thicken into ice cream, about 10 minutes. Wipe salt from the top of the pint-size bag before opening to prevent salt from getting into the ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 166.7 calories, Carbohydrate 18 g, Cholesterol 28.5 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 20978.6 mg, Sugar 15.5 g
ICE CREAM IN A ZIPLOCK BAG
- Put milk, sugar and vanilla in pint or quart-sized Ziplock bag and seal well.
- Fill a gallon sized Ziplock bag with ice and add the 8 tablespoons rock salt.
- Add the small milk-Ziplock bag.
- Seal well and squish.
More about "ice cream in a bag recipes"
I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, HERE'S HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM!
FREE! - ICE CREAM IN A BAG RECIPE (TEACHER MADE) - TWINKL
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM IN A BAG (NO FREEZER NEEDED)
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM IN A BAG - SIMPLE …
5 MINUTE ICE CREAM IN A BAG - 4 SONS 'R' US
HOMEMADE ICE CREAM IN A BAG RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
MAKE ICE CREAM IN A BAG - SCIENCE BUDDIES
HOMEMADE ICE CREAM IN A BAG RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
ICE CREAM IN A BAG PRESCHOOL SCIENCE ACTIVITY FOR KIDS
SHAKE IN A BAG ICE CREAM RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE DAIRY-FREE ICE-CREAM IN A BAG - EASY …
ICE CREAM IN A BAG - UNL FOOD
BEST ICE CREAM IN A BAG RECIPE - DELISH
5/5 (136)Category Gluten-Free, Children, Summer, Dessert
CANDY CANE ICE CREAM IN A BAG RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
ICE CREAM IN A BAG RECIPE (WITH MILK!) | HAPPY TODDLER CLUB
FREE ICE CREAM IN A BAG RECIPE TEACHING RESOURCES | TPT
HOMEMADE ICE CREAM IN A BAG RECIPE 2022 - FOOD NEWS
EASY HOMEMADE ICE CREAM IN A BAG RECIPE - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
MAKING CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPE IN A BAG - FORGETFUL MOMMA
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM IN A BAG | SOUTHERN LIVING
VEGAN ICE CREAM IN A BAG - THRILL OF HOME
ICE CREAM IN A BAG | TASTEMADE
HOW TO MAKE A HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPE – IN A BAG?
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM IN A BAG USING SCIENCE
ICE CREAM IN A BAG RECIPE - SOMETHING SWANKY
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM IN A BAG USING SALT | BON APPéTIT
ICE CREAM IN A BAG + VIDEO - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM IN A BAG IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES
MAGIC ICE CREAM! HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM IN A BAG
COCONUT SOFT SERVE IN A BAG - HARRYPOTTERVANSRAVENCLAW
HOMEMADE ICE CREAM IN A BAG - MESS FOR LESS
ICE CREAM IN A BAG - AGCLASSROOM.ORG
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM IN A BAG | YOUR HOMEBASED MOM
HOMEMADE SOFT ICE CREAM IN A BAG | RICARDO
ICE CREAM IN A BAG | SIMPLE 15 MINUTE RECIPE FOR KIDS
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM IN A BAG - IZZYCOOKING
SIMPLE VANILLA ‘INSTANT’ ICE-CREAM IN A BAG - ALPHAFOODIE
VEGAN ICE CREAM IN A BAG - YOUTUBE
ICE CREAM IN A BAG FOR KIDS | KIDSTIR
#30-minutes-or-less #15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-1-or-2 #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #very-low-carbs #desserts #lunch #snacks #eggs-dairy #easy #beginner-cook #holiday-event #low-fat #frozen-desserts #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #inexpensive #low-in-something #taste-mood #sweet #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make homemade ice cream with ice cream bags?Put all of your ice cream ingredients into a small bag and smoosh it around to mix well. Fill your larger bag about 1/3 of the way full of ice and add 2 tablespoons of the salt. Put in your ice cream bag and add enough ice to cover. Seal the bag.
How do you make ice cream with crushed ice and salt?Squeeze out all of the excess air from the bag and seal shut. Add the crushed ice and rock salt to a gallon-sized zip-top bag. Gently shake to combine. Add the cream-filled bag to the ice-filled bag and seal shut. Shake vigorously for 7–10 minutes, until the ice cream has hardened. Carefully remove the ice cream bag from the larger bag.
How to make ice cream in a ziploc bag?Ice Cream in a Bag. This is SO cool...no pun intended. In a small Ziploc bag, combine half-and-half, sugar and vanilla. Push out excess air and seal. Into a larger Ziploc bag, combine ice and salt. Place small bag inside the bigger bag and shake vigorously, 7 to 10 minutes, until ice cream has hardened.
How do you make vanilla ice cream?This delicious vanilla ice cream is ready in minutes! Fun recipe to make with the kids! To the quart size freezer bag, add the cream, sugar, and vanilla. Seal the bag. Shake well to combine. To the gallon size freezer bag, add the salt and ice. Shake to combine. Place the quart size bag into the gallon size bag with the ice. Seal completely.