ITALIAN TURKEY MEAT LOAF
It's easy to whip up this turkey and bean meat loaf on weeknights, and it makes fantastic sandwiches the next day. It's a little softer than most loaves but it slices perfectly and holds its shape while serving. -Laurie Bock, Lynden, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place garlic, carrots and onion in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Add beans; process until blended. In a large bowl, combine oats, milk, half of the tomato paste, 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, seasoned salt and black bean mixture. Add turkey; mix lightly but thoroughly., Shape into a loaf and place in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes., Combine water with the remaining tomato paste and Italian seasoning; spread over meat loaf. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 165°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 298 calories, Fat 9g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 75mg cholesterol, Sodium 517mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ITALIAN STYLE TURKEY MEATLOAF
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large glass bowl combine all the ingredients except 1/2 cup of sauce.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Turn out and shape meat into a loaf and place in a bread pan.
- Spread remaining sauce over top of loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 457.9, Fat 30.6, SaturatedFat 10.7, Cholesterol 145.4, Sodium 1577.1, Carbohydrate 10.4, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 1.4, Protein 33.2
ITALIAN TURKEY MEATLOAF
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, Parmesan cheese, and pepper in a large bowl. Fold in 1 cup marinara sauce.
- Pat turkey mixture firmly into a 8x4-inch loaf pan using wet hands. Pour remaining marinara sauce on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatloaf is no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Let stand 20 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420.2 calories, Carbohydrate 34.4 g, Cholesterol 183 mg, Fat 16.5 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 33 g, SaturatedFat 4.8 g, Sodium 775.3 mg, Sugar 11 g
ITALIAN STYLE TURKEY MEATLOAF
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix turkey, egg, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic, black pepper, and salt in a large bowl; shape into a loaf and put into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Spoon about half the tomato sauce over the loaf and continue baking until the meatloaf is no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Rest meatloaf 5 to 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
- While the meatloaf rests, warm remaining tomato sauce in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; serve with the sliced meatloaf.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162.8 calories, Carbohydrate 8.1 g, Cholesterol 86.8 mg, Fat 7 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 17.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 651 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat and add the garlic. Saute 1 minute and then add the peppers and onions and saute until just soft. Let cool.
- Whisk together the basil, parsley and eggs in a small bowl, and then add the salt and black pepper. Combine the Parmesan and breadcrumbs in another small bowl. Thoroughly combine the meat, herbs and eggs, Parmesan and breadcrumbs, the Worcestershire, vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil together in a large bowl using your hands, making sure not to overmix.
- Pack the meat mixture into an oiled loaf pan, if you do not have a loaf pan, form the meat mixture into a loaf shape on an oiled oven tray or baking dish. Top with the marinara making sure to spread evenly over the top.
- Bake for approximately 50 to 60 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 160 degrees F in the middle of the meatloaf. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
TURKEY MEATLOAF ITALIAN STYLE
I am on a low carb diet and was looking through some cookbooks for something "exciting". I took a few recipes, and made a few changes to fit my plan and boy oh boy! To my surprise this came out amazingly good. This will also work with the ground meat of your choice. But the turkey is lowest in fat/calories.
Provided by Denise Garcia
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350*. In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients. Add the ground turkey and mix thoroughly with your hands. ( if you use a mixer, or over mix, your loaf will be tough) Place mixture in a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan. OR for a "crusty" meatloaf, turn on to a jellyroll pan lines with foil, and shape into a loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour. Sprinkle the Parmesean cheese over the top and bake 15 minutes more, or until cheese melts and a meat thermometer reaches 160*. Let stand 5 minutes. Slice and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 575.2, Fat 27.8, SaturatedFat 7.5, Cholesterol 289.5, Sodium 1219.3, Carbohydrate 25.4, Fiber 4.5, Sugar 3.9, Protein 49.9
More about "italian style turkey meatloaf recipes"
ITALIAN-STYLE TURKEY MEAT LOAF RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsServings 6Calories 330 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil and mist with cooking spray. Mash bread together with milk in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add turkey, Parmesan, parsley, eggs, salt, onion and garlic powders, oregano and 2 Tbsp. ketchup to bowl; mix well. Form into a 9-by-5-inch loaf on baking sheet. Spread remaining ketchup on top.
- Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of meat loaf registers 165ºF, 45 to 50 minutes. Turn broiler to high and broil meat loaf to crisp exterior, 1 to 3 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
TURKEY MEATLOAF STUFFING MIX - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PROGRESSO ITALIAN STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ITALIAN STYLE TURKEY MEATLOAF | RECIPE | TURKEY MEATLOAF, RECIPES, …
ITALIAN STYLE TURKEY MEATLOAF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
ITALIAN-STYLE TURKEY MEATLOAF SLIDERS
HEALTHY MEATLOAF RECIPE - EASY AND VERY JUICY! - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
ITALIAN STYLE TURKEY MEATLOAF RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ITALIAN TURKEY MEATLOAVES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ITALIAN MEATLOAF WITH CHICKEN OR TURKEY - COOKING WITH …
ITALIAN STYLE TURKEY MEATLOAF - NONONSENSE.RECIPES
ITALIAN TURKEY MEATLOAF WITH PARMESAN ROSEMARY SMASHED
ITALIAN STYLE MEATLOAF - CATHERINE'S PLATES
CLASSIC ITALIAN MEATLOAF RECIPE - RECIPES FROM ITALY
ITALIAN STYLE MEATLOAF RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TURKEY MEATLOAF - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
ITALIAN TURKEY MEATLOAF | JENNIE-O® RECIPES
VALERIE BERTINELLI'S ITALIAN TURKEY MEATLOAF RECIPE - TODAY
ITALIAN TURKEY MEATLOAF RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
ITALIAN STYLE TURKEY MEATLOAF - AT HOME WITH SHAY
LOW CALORIE TURKEY MEATLOAF - THERESCIPES.INFO
TURKEY MEATLOAF ITALIAN STYLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ITALIAN STYLE TURKEY MEATLOAF | RECIPESTY
TURKEY MEATLOAF ITALIAN STYLE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
ITALIAN TURKEY QUINOA MEATLOAF - RACHEL COOKS®
ITALIAN TURKEY MEATLOAF | MY KITCHEN ADDICTION
AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN ITALIAN MEATLOAF RECIPE
ITALIAN STYLE TURKEY MEATLOAF RECIPE
LIDIA RECIPE FOR ITALIAN MEATLOAF - FOOD NEWS
18 EASY AND TASTY ITALIAN TURKEY MEATLOAF RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
TRADER JOE S TURKEY MEATLOAF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
ITALIAN-STYLE TURKEY MEATLOAF - SCDRECIPE.COM
ITALIAN STYLE TURKEY MEATLOAF RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
ITALIAN STYLE TURKEY MEATLOAF
ITALIAN STYLE MEATLOAF I RECIPE
ITALIAN MEATLOAF - ONCE UPON A CHEF
ITALIAN MEATLOAF - ORGANIZE YOURSELF SKINNY
ITALIAN-STYLE GROUND TURKEY MEATLOAF RECIPE - STL COOKS
MEATLOAF RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
MOZZARELLA STUFFED ITALIAN TURKEY MEATLOAF (LOW CARB, KETO)
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #poultry #oven #easy #european #beginner-cook #kid-friendly #italian #turkey #dietary #comfort-food #meat #taste-mood #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is Italian Turkey meatloaf?It is a turkey meatloaf with an Italian touch. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, sausage, eggs, oats, onion and milk. Season with 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt. Mix well and form into a loaf.
What is the best recipe to make a turkey loaf?In a large bowl, combine turkey, vegetable mixture, almond flour, Parmesan, pancetta, eggs, ketchup and season with salt and pepper. Shape into a loaf in baking dish and cover the top of loaf with ketchup.
How long to cook meatloaf in the oven?Directions. Mix turkey, egg, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic, black pepper, and salt in a large bowl; shape into a loaf and put into prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Spoon about half the tomato sauce over the loaf and continue baking until the meatloaf is no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes more.
How long to bake a turkey loaf in the oven?Directions. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a baking dish with cooking spray. Mix turkey, egg, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic, black pepper, and salt in a large bowl; shape into a loaf and put into prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.