ITALIAN ONION CUCUMBER SALAD
Everyone has these ingredients on hand when wanting a nice refreshing salad that is tasty, quick, and easy. Cubed roma tomatoes can also be added to this recipe; it's good either way. Serve as a side dish, afternoon snack, or midnight munchies.
Provided by TinaK
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine cucumbers, red onion, bell pepper, and celery in a large bowl; season with sea salt and black pepper. Pour dressing over cucumber mixture.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115.3 calories, Carbohydrate 11.1 g, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 1.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 1789.5 mg, Sugar 6 g
ITALIAN TOMATO CUCUMBER SALAD
This yummy medley of vegetables is a cool complement to zesty dishes like my fish, and also barbecued meats and poultry. -Florine Bruns, Fredericksburg, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables. Add dressing; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 93 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 257mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
TOMATO, ONION, AND CUCUMBER SALAD
For a fresh salad standby, try Rachael Ray's Tomato, Onion and Cucumber Salad recipe from 30 Minute Meals on Food Network.
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Dress the tomatoes, onions, and cucumber with olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Let stand while you prepare dinner, about 20 minutes. Re-toss and serve salad with crusty bread for mopping up juices and oil.
ITALIAN TOMATO CUCUMBER SALAD
- Mix tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, olive oil, oregano, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; stir to coat. Let sit for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128 calories, Carbohydrate 8.1 g, Fat 10.5 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 1.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 8.5 mg, Sugar 4.9 g
ITALIAN CUCUMBER SALAD
Folks enjoy this tangy, refreshing side dish. I came up with the recipe after sampling a similar salad at a local cafeteria.-Jane Nichols, Houston, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients; cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106 calories, Fat 8g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 341mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "italian tomato cucumber salad recipes"
TOMATO CUCUMBER BASIL SALAD (VIDEO) • CIAOFLORENTINA
5/5 (6)Total Time 10 minsCategory Salads
- Slice the heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers and onions in a large salad bowl. Sprinkle with a small pinch of salt and give them a gentle toss.
- Drizzle the olive oil and red wine vinegar (or lemon juice) over the sliced tomatoes and cucumbers. Season with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper and toss to coat well. Taste and adjust seasonings with more vinegar and salt then stir in the fresh basil leaves. Allow the salad to sit and macerate for 5 minutes before serving.
ITALIAN AVOCADO CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD | THE RECIPE CRITIC
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 6Calories 168 per serving
- In a large bowl combine avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, and mozzarella cheese balls. Gently toss.
- In a small bowl whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, and italian seasoning. Add to the veggies and toss.
ITALIAN STYLE POTATO AND CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE BY ARCHANA ...
4.9/5 Servings 3Cuisine Italian RecipesTotal Time 40 mins
SUMMER RECIPE: ITALIAN TOMATO AND CUCUMBER SALAD | ITALIAN ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
ITALIAN TOMATO AND BREAD SALADS - GREAT ITALIAN CHEFS
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD + VIDEO - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
Servings 6Total Time 10 minsEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN - PRINTABLE RECIPES: CUCUMBER ...
ITALIAN TOMATO AND CUCUMBER SALAD - THE CLEVER MEAL
Cuisine ItalianCategory SaladServings 2Calories 341 per serving
- Add the ingredients to a large bowl and mix well. Check the bottom of the bowl, if the tomatoes release to much water, you might want to drain off a bit of the liquid before adding the dressing (too much water wash down the flavor and makes the salad soggy).
ITALIAN TOMATO SALAD WITH CUCUMBERS - SHE LOVES BISCOTTI
5/5 (7)Total Time 5 minsCategory SaladsCalories 117 per serving
- Combine chopped tomatoes, cucumbers and minced fresh herbs in a large bowl. Toss gently together.
RUSTIC TOMATO AND CUCUMBER SALAD - CRAVING TASTY
5/5 (26)Total Time 20 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 228 per serving
- Core the tomatoes, cut into 6-8 wedges, then cut each wedge in half. Place the tomatoes into a large bowl, sprinkle with a pinch of brown sugar, salt, and pepper, and toss really well.
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, then slice it into 1/4" thick slices. Add the cucumbers to the tomatoes.
- Slice half the red the onion into very thin slivers crosswise. Then cut the slivers in half, or leave as is, depending on you preference. Add to cucumbers and tomatoes. Add the chopped parsley and cilantro.
- To prepare the dressing, throw all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together vigorously, until well blended.
ITALIAN CUCUMBER-TOMATO SALAD – GLORIFIED HOBBY
- Wash the cucumbers and tomatoes. Cut grape or cherry tomatoes in half. Keep the seeds. Remove the acidity from the cucumbers and peel, and cut. Keep all of the seeds. Place chopped fruit into a bowl.
- Slice garlic and sprinkle onto the top. Add salt. Pour over olive oil. Srinkle on hand-crushed dried oregano. Toss salad.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving. Remove garlic pieces if you don't want to eat raw pieces. Serve with crusty bread to soak up all of the juices that are made while the salad marinates.
ITALIAN TOMATO & CUCUMBER SALAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GRANDMA'S CREAMY ITALIAN CUCUMBER SALAD - CHINDEEP
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
TOMATO, BROCCOLI, AND CUCUMBER SALAD – ROGLIANOS ...
Cuisine ItalianEstimated Reading Time 1 minCategory AppetiserTotal Time 10 mins
CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD - IOWA GIRL EATS
5/5 (6)User Interaction Count 36Servings 5-6Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
ITALIAN TOMATO, CUCUMBER AND CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE BY ...
4/5 (1)Category Quick And EasyCuisine ItalianCalories 28 per serving
CHICKPEA AND CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
ITALIAN TOMATO CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE
ITALIAN CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD RECIPES
CUCUMBER TOMATO PASTA SALAD RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CLASSIC ITALIAN TOMATO AND CUCUMBER SUMMER SALAD — TML FOOD
ITALIAN TOMATO CUCUMBER SALAD - CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can you make a pasta salad with cucumber and tomatoes?For a creamier cucumber tomato salad recipe, try this Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad, too. If you can boil pasta and chop a vegetable, you can make a delicious homemade pasta salad. Along with the cucumber and tomatoes, this penne pasta salad gets its Italian flavors from a combination of fresh herbs.
What is in the Italian avocado cucumber tomato salad?Italian Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad is a fresh and delicious salad filled with avocado, tomato, red onion, cucumber and mozzarella cheese balls. Tossed in a tangy lemon Italian glaze and topped with feta cheese, you won’t be able to get enough! In a large bowl combine avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, and mozzarella cheese balls.
What are the ingredients in a cucumber salad?Ingredients 1 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced 2 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes 3 1 cup sliced red onion 4 1/2 cup chopped green pepper 5 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing More ...
What is the best way to make a tomato salad?Watch how to make this recipe. Dress the tomatoes, onions, and cucumber with olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper. Let stand while you prepare dinner, about 20 minutes. Re-toss and serve salad with crusty bread for mopping up juices and oil.