JERSEY'S FRUIT AND NUTS GRANOLA
Provided by Food Network
Yield 20 cups
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Spray baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or bucket, combine the rolled oats, wheat germ, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, pecans, cranberries, blueberries, cherries, raisins, coconut, salt, and cinnamon. Place a metal mixing bowl on top of a stockpot with some hot water and select medium heat. Place the butter and honey in a mixing bowl and allow the butter to melt.
- Remove the butter from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry and stir to coat thoroughly. If the mixture appears too wet, add more rolled oats, 1/2 cup at a time. Spread the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to cook evenly. Do not allow the granola to burn, turning down the temperature if necessary. Remove from the oven and let the pans sit until the granola is completely cooled. It will become crunchy as is cools down. Break apart any pieces that are stuck together.
FRUIT 'N' NUT GRANOLA
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, milk powder, fruit, walnuts, wheat germ and cinnamon. , In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring brown sugar and water to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in oil and vanilla until mixed. Pour over oat mixture and toss to coat. Pour into a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. , Bake at 275° for 35-45 minutes. Stir in raisins. Cool, stirring occasionally. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts :
ULTIMATE FRUITY GRANOLA
Honey, maple syrup and vanilla coat this wonderfully crunchy treat that is fantastic no matter how you serve it-on its own, with cold milk, or in a yogurt parfait. -Sarah C. Vasques, Milford, New Hampshire
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, almonds, sunflower kernels and flax. In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, maple syrup, honey, oil, salt and cinnamon. Cook and stir over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until brown sugar is dissolved and mixture is heated through. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over oat mixture and toss to coat., Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 8 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Stir in dried fruits. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 253 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 86mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA (CHRISSIE'S GRANOLA)
Originally given to me at work as a 'Hey! I made this, try it, it's vegan (I'm not vegan), you'll love it!' and I did; I really did love it. I've made it several times now and a modified version for my husband (omitted the chocolate and used deluxe mixed nuts). I have to stash some or get none in my house.
Provided by szslone
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Pour the oats into a large bowl. Add almonds, cinnamon, cocoa powder, salt, brown sugar, and dried fruit into the oats respectively, stirring each into the mixture before adding the next.
- Mix maple syrup and vanilla extract together in a small bowl. With a rubber spatula, add the maple syrup-vanilla mixture to your dry ingredients. Fold the two together until mixed and all dry ingredients are well coated.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, stir, and continue baking until golden brown, about 25 minutes more. Set aside to cool slightly, about 20 minutes.
- Gently fold chocolate chips into the granola mixture, allowing the chocolate to coat the granola as it melts slightly. Cool completely before storing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338.8 calories, Carbohydrate 61.5 g, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 6.2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 108 mg, Sugar 26.3 g
LIGHT FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the rolled oats, spelt flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, canola oil, applesauce, maple syrup, dried apricots, pecans and ground flax seed together in a bowl, and mix well. Spread the granola mixture on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stir the granola, then bake for another 15 minutes until dry. Cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 378.8 calories, Carbohydrate 57.4 g, Fat 15.1 g, Fiber 5.9 g, Protein 6.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 10.6 mg, Sugar 28.6 g
More about "jerseys fruit and nuts granola recipes"
PASSOVER RECIPE: FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA - ATLANTA JEWISH TIMES
SUPER SIMPLE GRANOLA WITH FRUIT AND NUT - PLAYFUL COOKING
HOMEMADE AUTUMN HARVEST FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA (EASY RECIPE)
JERSEY'S FRUIT AND NUTS GRANOLA | RECIPE IN 2021 | GRANOLA, GRANOLA ...
FRUIT-AND-NUT GRANOLA | CANADIAN LIVING
NUT GRANOLA RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND …
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA : OVEN LOVE - OVENLOVEBLOG.COM
JERSEY'S FRUIT AND NUTS GRANOLA RECIPE
WORLD BEST COCONUT COOKING RECIPES: JERSEY'S FRUIT AND NUTS …
HOMEMADE GRANOLA RECIPE WITH FRUIT AND NUTS: ON THE GO SNACKING!
EASY HOMEMADE GRANOLA WITH NUTS - LIFE, LOVE, AND GOOD …
MIXED FRUIT & NUT GRANOLA RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA – MOTHER EARTH NEWS
DRIED FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA BARS - JOY + OLIVER
HOMEMADE GRANOLA WITH NUTS, SEEDS AND DRIED FRUIT - ORGASMIC …
JERSEY’S FRUIT AND NUTS GRANOLA – RECIPES NETWORK
JERSEY S FRUIT AND NUTS GRANOLA RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
HOMEMADE GRANOLA WITH FRUIT AND NUTS - HONEY CREEK KITCHEN
JERSEY'S FRUIT AND NUTS GRANOLA - CRECIPE.COM
NUTS AND BERRIES GRANOLA - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
FRUIT-AND-NUT GRANOLA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SUPER HEALTHY FRUIT AND NUTS GRANOLA – LIAM COOKING THROUGH …
JERSEY'S FRUIT AND NUTS GRANOLA | RECIPE | GRANOLA, GRANOLA RECIPES ...
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA - PARADE.COM
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA - HUNGRY DANE KITCHEN
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA - MAYURI'S JIKONI BREAKFAST, DRIED FRUITS ...
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA RECIPE - CHISEL & FORK
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA BAR RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY GRANOLA RECIPE WITH FRUIT AND NUTS - POOK'S PANTRY RECIPE BLOG
CHEWY FRUIT & NUT GRANOLA BARS - COOK NOURISH BLISS
EASY FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
HEALTHY FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA BARS (EASY NO-BAKE RECIPE)
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA – MUST LOVE HOME
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
GRANOLA WITH DRIED FRUIT AND NUTS - RENY-COOKBOOK
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA BARS - PLAIN.RECIPES
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
Fruit & Nut Granola | Kitchen Time with Neha2.2K views-03:45
Fruit & Nut Granola Bar Recipe - Cooking with Bosch724 views-01:32
!!!Amazing!!! Weight Watchers Organic Fruit & Nut Granola Recipe410 views-03:45
GRANOLA with Nuts and Dried Fruit | Granola Recipes76K views-07:36
Homemade Granola with Nuts and Dried Fruit Recipe532 views-02:02
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make homemade granola with nuts?First, start with old-fashioned rolled oats and a cup of unsweetened shredded coconut. My Homemade Granola with Nuts recipe is really pretty basic — oats, coconut, and nuts — but feel free to add other ingredients like flax seeds or wheat germ. Add all this to a large bowl with one-third cup each of walnuts, almonds, and pecans.
What are the ingredients in a fruit and nut granola bar?Fruit And Nut Granola Bars – Homemade Granola with Nuts, Seeds & Dried Fruits. Ingredients. 2 1/2 cups oats (rolled or instant) 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds. 1/8 cup chia seeds. 1/4 cup chopped almonds & hazelnuts, together. 1/8 cup chopped, pistachios.
Can you eat granola straight out of the jar?This amazing recipe for Nuts and Berries Granola contains clusters of crunchy oats, mixed with dried fruit and nuts, this granola is so good, you’ll be eating it straight out of the jar. In fact everyone in my house seems to eat it out of the jar.
When should I add nuts to my granola?When making this granola, I find it's best to add the nuts for the last few minutes of cooking to toast them lightly, without burning them. The dried fruit is added after cooking (otherwise you’ll end up with crunchy raisins).