WORLD'S BEST LASAGNA
- In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Season with sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons parsley. Simmer, covered, for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Arrange 6 noodles lengthwise over meat sauce. Spread with one half of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over mozzarella, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil: to prevent sticking, either spray foil with cooking spray, or make sure the foil does not touch the cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
JOHNSONVILLE® ITALIAN SAUSAGE LASAGNA
Johnsonville Italian Sausages make it simple to enjoy authentic Italian flavor. This classic lasagna dish is made so much easier when you've got Johnsonville backing you up. The flavor of the Italian sausages will help to make this recipe your new lasagna favorite!
Provided by From the Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a skillet, cook sausage, onion and garlic until pork is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain. Add marinara sauce and oregano; simmer for 5 minutes. In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, 1/4 cup Parmesan and spinach.
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish, spread 1 cup meat sauce. Arrange 3 noodles over sauce. Spread one-fourth of the ricotta cheese mixture over the noodles, top with 1 cup of meat sauce. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat process 3 times. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve.
The idea for this sausage lasagna recipe comes from my mother-in-law, who always makes it for my three boys on special holidays. I've put an easy twist on Carole's classic dish, and it's become one of my go-to dinners as well! -Blair Lonergan, Rochelle, VA
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, cook and crumble sausage with onion over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain. Add garlic and tomato paste; cook and stir 1 minute. , Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, 10-15 minutes., In a bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese, 1-1/4 cups Parmesan cheese and the remaining pepper. Spread 1-1/2 cups meat sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with 4 noodles, 1-1/2 cups ricotta cheese mixture, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1-1/2 cups sauce. Repeat layers. Top with the remaining noodles, sauce and mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses., Cover with greased foil; bake 30 minutes. Uncover; bake until lightly browned and heated through, 5-10 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
ITALIAN SAUSAGE LASAGNA
- In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage, onion and garlic over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the basil, sugar, tomatoes and tomato sauce. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered about 45 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- In medium bowl, mix ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, remaining 1 tablespoon parsley and the oregano.
- Spread 1 cup of the sauce mixture in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Top with 4 noodles. Spread 1 cup of the cheese mixture over noodles; spread with 1 cup of the sauce mixture. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat with 4 noodles, the remaining cheese mixture, 1 cup of the sauce mixture and 2/3 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining noodles and sauce mixture. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Cover; bake 30 minutes. Uncover; bake about 15 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
EASY ITALIAN SAUSAGE LASAGNA
This classic dish is a meal on its own, made special with Bob Evans Italian roll sausage
Provided by Food Network
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a skillet, crumble and cook sausage over medium heat until brown. Remove from heat and stir in pasta sauce and tomato sauce. In small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and Italian seasoning. Preheat oven to 375F. Spread 1 cup sauce into bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Top with 3 noodles. Cover noodles with 1/3 of ricotta cheese mixture, 1 cup of mozzarella and 1 cup sauce. Repeat layers two more times. Add last 3 noodles. Top lasagna with remaining sauce and with remaining mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan over mozzarella. Cover and bake 45 to 50 minutes or until noodles are tender. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes to melt cheese.
SAUSAGE RAVIOLI LASAGNA
Here's a hearty entree that'll have guests kissing the cook! You can easily alter it to please any palate-using ground beef or turkey for the sausage or beef ravioli instead of cheese. -Nicole Gazzo, Bondurant, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. , Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, basil and Italian seasoning; set aside. Drain ravioli., Spoon 1-1/3 cups spaghetti sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli and sausage. Spoon ricotta mixture over sausage; top with 1-1/3 cups sauce. Layer with remaining ravioli and sausage. Spread remaining sauce over top; sprinkle with shredded cheese., Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
SAUSAGE, RICOTTA AND MOZZARELLA LASAGNE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a heavy kettle cook onions and 3 cloves of garlic until softened. Add sausage and bell pepper and cook 2 minutes, breaking up sausage. Add tomato sauce and red wine and remaining garlic. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Lightly beat eggs. In a large bowl stir together eggs, ricotta, salt and pepper. Grate mozzarella.
- Pour 1 cup sauce into a baking dish, 13 by 9 by 2-inches (sauce will not cover bottom completely), and cover with 3 lasagne sheets, making sure they do not touch each other. Spread about 2 cups sauce over pasta. Drop 1/3 of ricotta mixture by spoonfuls onto sauce and gently spread with back of spoon. Sprinkle 1/4 of mozzarella over ricotta mixture. Make 2 more layers in the same manner, beginning and ending with pasta. Spread remaining sauce evenly over top, making sure pasta is completely covered, and sprinkle with Parmesan and remaining mozzarella.
- Cover dish tightly with foil, tenting slightly to prevent foil from touching top layer, and bake in middle of oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake lasagne 10 minutes more, or until top is bubbling and golden. Let lasagne stand 5 minutes before serving.
SAUSAGE, RICOTTA & MOZZARELLA LASAGNA
Here's the lasagna everyone's hoping you'll bring to the potluck or family reunion! It's a sausage lover's dream made with ricotta and mozzarella.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven 375°F.
- Cook peppers, onions and garlic in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Add crumbled sausage; cook 8 to 10 min. or until done, stirring frequently. Stir in pasta sauce and broth; simmer 10 min., stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, mix egg and ricotta until blended.
- Spread 1/3 of the meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with 3 noodles, half the ricotta mixture and 1 cup mozzarella. Top with layers of 3 of the remaining noodles, half the remaining meat sauce and 3 of the remaining noodles. Cover with remaining ricotta mixture, noodles and meat sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan and remaining mozzarella; cover.
- Bake 35 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 15 min. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.
More about "lasagna recipes with ricotta cheese and sausage"
THE BEST LASAGNA RECIPE EVER! | THE RECIPE CRITIC
2019-12-22 · To make the lasagna start by spreading 1 cup of the meat sauce on the bottom. Arrange the noodles in a single layer over the meat sauce. Spread ½ cup of …
- In a large skillet over medium high heat add the olive oil and onion. Sauté until tender and add the ground beef and sausage. Cook and crumble until brown and cooked throughout. Add crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, sugar, and basil. Let simmer on low heat.
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil. Add the lasagna noodles and cook for 8-10 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
ITALIAN SAUSAGE LASAGNA WITH RICOTTA CHEESE (HOMEMADE ...
2019-01-31 · In a medium bowl whisk egg and add ricotta cheese, parmesan and parsley and mix well. Spoon a generous portion of tomato sauce mixture on the bottom of an ungreased 9x13-inch baking dish or lasagna pan. Add a single layer of 4 lasagna noodles, spread half of the ricotta …
- In a large pot or dutch oven, cook pork sausage and ground beef over medium high heat just until meat is no longer pink.
SAUSAGE-RICOTTA LASAGNA RECIPE | TASTING TABLE
2016-12-02 · Add the sausage and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up the sausage, until lightly caramelized, 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and onions, and cook until the onions …
- Make the dough: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, combine all the dough ingredients and mix until a dough comes together, then transfer to a clean work surface and knead until a smooth dough forms, 3 to 5 minutes. Divide into 2 pieces and shape each into a disk. Wrap in plastic and let rest in the refrigerator overnight.
- Meanwhile, make the ragù: In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up the sausage, until lightly caramelized, 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and onions, and cook until the onions are translucent, 5 to 6 minutes. Pour in the wine and stir, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the tomatoes, oregano and thyme, and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally until the tomatoes have broken down and the liquid has thickened, 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Let cool, then transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate overnight.
- Make the pesto ricotta: In a large bowl, whisk together all the ricotta ingredients until smooth. Transfer to an airtight container and let refrigerate overnight.
CHEESY SAUSAGE AND BEEF LASAGNA - INSPIRED TASTE
2021-01-19 · When layering lasagna, we start with sauce on the bottom, add noodles then add a mixture of ricotta cheese, egg, and parmesan. Add another layer of the …
EASIEST LASAGNA EVER - DAMN DELICIOUS
2016-03-19 · Spread 1 cup tomato mixture onto the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish; top with 3 lasagna noodles, 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup mozzarella …
ITALIAN SAUSAGE LASAGNA - JOHNSONVILLE.COM
In a greased 9x13-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup of sausage mixture on the bottom. Top with 3 lasagna noodles. Spread ¼ of the ricotta cheese mixture on noodles; layer with …
10 BEST LASAGNA RICOTTA CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-18 · Lasagna with Spicy Pork Italian Sausage Pork red pepper flakes, minced onion, lean ground pork, garlic, ground fennel seed and 17 more Butternut Squash and Ricotta Lasagna On dine chez Nanou ground nutmeg, sage leaves, lasagne, …
See details »
THE BEST CLASSIC LASAGNA - THE WHOLESOME DISH
2018-07-08 · Stir until well incorporated. Cook the pasta al dente, according to it’s package directions. Assemble the lasagna. In a 13x9 inch baking dish, add a very thin layer of meat sauce (about 1/4 cup). Layer 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta …
- Make the meat sauce. Add beef and sausage to a large skillet over medium-high heat, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon. Add the onion and garlic. Cook until meat is browned, about 6-8 minutes. Drain the fat from the meat. Return the meat to the skillet.
- Add the tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, water, sugar, 2 teaspoons salt, 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon basil, and the black pepper. Stir until well combined. Cover and reduce the heat to low. Simmer the sauce for 30 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the minced parsley.
- As the sauce cooks, make the ricotta mixture. In a large bowl, add 1 cup mozzarella, the ricotta, 1/4 cup parmesan, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the egg, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and 1/2 teaspoon basil. Stir until well incorporated.
HOMEMADE LASAGNA - THE SEASONED MOM
2021-02-22 · The best homemade lasagna recipe includes thick layers of noodles, sausage, ground beef, ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheeses in a made-from-scratch sauce. Pair the hearty, …
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook and crumble the sausage, ground beef and onion until the meat is no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain off the fat. Add garlic and tomato paste; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, brown sugar, parsley, basil, salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 10-15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the egg, ricotta, 1 ¼ cups of Parmesan cheese, and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper.
LASAGNA WITH RICOTTA AND ITALIAN SAUSAGE, HERBS AND GARLIC
2015-06-20 · As well as our basic ingredients in this lasagna with ricotta and Italian sausage recipe, which are the meat, 3 cheeses, lasagna noodles and tomatoes, we are using garlic, parsley, oregano, basil to add aromatic accents to the overall flavor of this dish. After preparing the various components we are going to layer them in a glass lasagna …
- Cook the onion, garlic and sausage in a 10-inch (25cm) skillet, stirring often, until the sausage is browned.
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE WITH RICOTTA CHEESE – KITCHEN FOLIAGE
2021-02-24 · Easy lasagna recipe with ricotta cheese, ground beef, and Italian sausage. You can make the meat sauce the night before, and assemble the following day to make it an easy lasagna recipe to put together. Use fresh noodles over regular lasagna noodles. Using fresh noodles eliminates the need to cook the noodles, and they are much thinner than any “oven ready” lasagna …
- In a large frying pan, brown ground beef and Italian sausages. Break up the meat into smaller pieces as it cooks. Add onions and salute with 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Add tomato sauce to the meat mixture. Cut an onion in half, and add this to the sauce. The onion will release its flavors into the sauce, making it very tasty.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, carrots, celery and mix into the sauce. Set the temperature to low and let simmer for 30 minutes.
SWEET & SPICY ITALIAN SAUSAGE LASAGNA | A SIMPLE PALATE
2018-03-06 · Stir sauce in with sausage. Mix all of the cheese filling ingredients together in a bowl. In a large 13×9 baking dish, layer: 1 1/2 cups sauce, lasagna noodles, spread ricotta filling (1 1/2 inch size scoops in center of each noodle)*, mozzarella cheese…
- Preheat oven to 375F. In a medium size pot on medium heat, remove sausage from skin and break up in pan. Saute until fully cooked through about 5-7 minutes. Stir sauce in with sausage.
- In a large 13x9 baking dish, layer: 1 1/2 cups sauce, lasagna noodles, spread ricotta filling (1 1/2 inch size scoops in center of each noodle)*, mozzarella cheese, fresh chopped basil. Repeat process until done. Layer top with rest of mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes covered with foil and 20 minutes uncovered. Serve with fresh basil on top and parmesan cheese.
PANCETTA, ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND RICOTTA LASAGNA
2020-04-05 · Cook pancetta until crisp in a large saucepan over medium heat, about five to seven minutes. Remove pancetta to a plate and set aside. Add sausage meat and ground beef and cook until browned, about five to seven minutes, breaking meat up as it cooks. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is softened, about five minutes.
CHEESY SKILLET LASAGNA – SPEND WITH PENNIES - TIPS RECIPES
2021-07-26 · This lasagna skillet is an extra cheesy shortcut kind of dish and best of all, it’s loaded with all of the flavors found in a homemade lasagna recipe.. This hearty pasta has a zesty meat sauce and is topped with mozzarella, parmesan, and fresh ricotta cheese for the perfect bite.
See details »
ZUCCHINI LASAGNA ROLLS WITH SAUSAGE AND RICOTTA – GIR.CO
RECIPE STATS. Prep Time = 40 minutes Cook Time = 35 minutes Yield = 4 servings. INGREDIENTS. 4 medium zucchini (about 3 pounds), trimmed and peeled into thin slices 1 tablespoon olive oil ½ pound ground Italian sausage ¾ cup part skim ricotta cheese ¼ cup mascarpone cheese ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan 1 large egg 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
See details »
LASAGNA ROLLUPS CASSEROLE RECIPE | TASTES OF LIZZY T
2021-07-28 · Then roll up the lasagna sheets with the cheese inside. Place the rolls seam down in the prepared pan. Pour the remaining sauce evenly over the rolls. Sprinkle the remaining 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese over the rolls. Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Cover the baking pan with the foil, sprayed side down.
See details »
ITALIAN ALL NATURAL GROUND SAUSAGE LASAGNA
Tops Friendly Markets provides groceries to your local community. Enjoy your shopping experience when you visit our supermarket.
See details »
10 BEST SPINACH LASAGNA RICOTTA CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
The Best Spinach Lasagna Ricotta Cheese Recipes on Yummly | Spinach Lasagna, Slow Cooker Spinach Lasagna, Low Carb Sausage & Spinach Lasagna Casserole
See details »
LASAGNA RECIPE WITH RICOTTA CHEESE AND ITALIAN SAUSAGE ...
2021-07-28 · Lasagna Recipe With Ricotta Cheese And Italian Sausage. Italian sausage lasagna with ricotta cheese homemade foocrush easy italian sausage lasagna recipe food network italian sausage lasagna johnsonville com italian sausage lasagna recipe bettycrocker com. Italian Sausage Lasagna With Ricotta Cheese Homemade Foocrush Easy Italian Sausage Lasagna Recipe Food Network Italian Sausage Lasagna ...
See details »
HOW TO MAKE LASAGNA / LASAGNA WITH RICOTTA CHEESE / DEEP ...
1Help me reach 5K subscribers. This lasagna was made in a deep dish pan with Ricotta cheese. It was very meaty and cheesy. If you like lasagna, try my recipe...
See details »