Lemon Asparagus Chicken Rolls With Capellini
LEMON ASPARAGUS CHICKEN ROLLS WITH CAPELLINI
chicken breasts wrapped around fresh asparagus and cheese, smothered in a lemon hollandaise sauce over capellini.
Time: 15 minutes
- heat oven to 350
- place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic and pound them flat and thin
- sprinkle with salt and pepper
- cut each of the asparagus spears in 1 / 2 , set aside
- cut the slices of gouda cheese into strips , set aside
- prepare hollandaise sauce as directed
- when finished , pour 1 / 2 into a greased glass baking dish
- take one of the pounded breasts , place 6 pieces of asparagus in each and strips equalling 1 piece of cheese
- roll tightly around the asparagus and secure with a toothpick if needed
- pour remaining sauce over chicken rolls , pour lemon juice over that , and sprinkle green onions over the top
- cover with tinfoil and bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until chicken is tender
- uncover for 5 minutes to brown if needed
- serve with hot capellini noodles
- capers are a great option to the green onion tops
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- asparagus spears
- smoked gouda cheese
- hollandaise sauce
- lemon, juice of
- green onion top
CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS ROLLS
To make this recipe, courtesy of reader Peter Tannenbaum of New York City, stack the tomato and asparagus in the center of the partially cooked chicken breasts.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using a sharp knife, split each chicken breast in half horizontally, then pound between 2 pieces of plastic wrap until about 3/8 inch thick (you should have 8 flattened pieces). Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, saute chicken breasts and garlic until chicken is light brown on one side only, about 2 minutes; discard garlic.
- Transfer chicken to a baking sheet, browned side down. Sprinkle chicken pieces with half the cheese; layer each with a tomato slice and 4 asparagus pieces. Roll up; secure with a toothpick. Sprinkle remaining cheese over rolls; bake until chicken is cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove toothpicks. Serve hot.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices (8 slices)
- 8 spears asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthwise, then crosswise
CHICKEN ASPARAGUS ROLL-UPS
Very flavorful chicken and asparagus dish with almost a hollandaise-inspired flavor with a little crunch from the Panko breadcrumbs. Quick and easy to prepare, the presentation is simple yet elegant. Great served with artichokes!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Monica
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Grease a baking dish. In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest, tarragon, salt, and pepper until the mixture is well combined. Set aside.
- Cook asparagus in the microwave on High until bright green and just tender, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Set the asparagus spears aside. Place a chicken breast between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound the chicken breast with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of about 1/4 inch. Repeat with the rest of the chicken breasts.
- Place 1 slice of provolone on each chicken breast, and top the cheese with 4 asparagus spears per breast. Roll the chicken breasts around the asparagus and cheese, making a tidy package, and place, seam sides down, in the prepared baking dish. With a pastry brush, apply a coating of the mayonnaise mixture to each chicken breast, and sprinkle each with panko crumbs, pressing the crumbs into the chicken to make a coating.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crumbs are browned and the chicken juices run clear, about 25 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 16 spears fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
ASPARAGUS-STUFFED CHICKEN ROLLS
With its pretty presentation and sensational flavors, this rich asparagus stuffed chicken makes any meal feel special. -Louise Ambrose, Kingston, New York
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
- In a large skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry., Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Spread mustard over one side of each chicken breast. Down the center of each, place two sage leaves, a cheese slice, ham slice and four asparagus spears. Fold chicken over asparagus; secure with toothpicks., Place flour and egg in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken in the flour, egg, then bread crumb mixture., In a large skillet, brown chicken on all sides in butter and oil. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Add wine to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Pour over chicken. , Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks.
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- 8 fresh asparagus spears
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 2 slices provolone cheese (1 ounce each)
- 2 slices deli ham (3/4 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 6 servings
- Add 2 tablespoons of salt to a large pot of boiling water. Add the capellini and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until just al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat a large (12-inch) saute pan, add the butter, and heat until the butter is melted. Add the zest and juice of the 2 lemons. Add 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper and swirl the pan to combine.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, lift the pasta out of the water with tongs, allowing most but not all of the water to drain back into the pot, and add all the pasta to the sauce. Cook for one minute, adding pasta water to the sauce with a ladle just enough to keep the pasta moist.
- Transfer the pasta to a serving platter or individual plates. Garnish with more lemon zest, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and squeeze a little lemon juice on top. Serve hot.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound dried capellini
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- Zest and juice of 2 large lemons
- 1 lemon for garnish
CHICKEN ASPARAGUS PASTA
We enjoy this dish often in the spring when asparagus is fresh on the market. It's a favorite with family and friends and a welcome surprise to those who think they don't like asparagus. -Taralynn Plastina, McHenry, Illinois
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
- Place asparagus in an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish; drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. , Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken and garlic in remaining oil until chicken is no longer pink., Stir in the lemon juice, zest and butter; heat through. Remove from the heat. Drain fettuccine; toss with chicken mixture and asparagus. Sprinkle with cheese.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 2/3 cup cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 4 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
LEMON CAKE ROLL
Make and share this Lemon Cake Roll recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Chris from Kansas
Yield 10 serving(s)
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar until thick and smooth.
- Add water.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture just until moistened.
- Line a greased 15X10 inch baking pan with waxed paper; grease the paper.
- Spread batter evenly in pan.
- Bake at 375 for 12-14 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched in center.
- Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Turn cake out onto a kitchen towel.
- Gently peel off the waxed paper.
- Beginning with short side, roll up cake, jelly roll style.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a saucepan, combine sugar, flour, egg, water and lemon juice.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook and stir 1 minute longer until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
- Unroll cake; spread cooled filling to within 1 inch of edges.
- Roll up again.
- Cover and chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle with powedered sugar before serving, if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- powdered sugar (optional)
More recipes about lemon asparagus chicken rolls with capellini recipes
Best Lemon, Asparagus & Chicken Pasta Recipe - How to Make
Recipe From : delish.comMay 06, 2017 · Directions In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to... In a skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add chicken … ...Show details
15 Chicken and Asparagus Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comDec 16, 2020 · Veggie Chicken Pasta. Veggie Chicken Pasta. Credit: Kelly Duggan. View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab. This fresh chicken pasta is packed with flavor and healthy veggies, such as asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, and mushrooms. Top with feta cheese and tomatoes to bring the whole thing together. 9 of 15. ...Show details
5 Ingredient Lemon Chicken with Asparagus Recipe - Pinch
Recipe From : pinchofyum.comMar 04, 2021 · Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat; add the chicken and sauté for 3-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown, sprinkling each side with the lemon pepper directly in the … ...Show details
Garlic Butter Chicken Bites and Asparagus Recipe – Best
Recipe From : eatwell101.comOct 13, 2020 · Add the blanched asparagus and toss for 2 minutes to cook it up. Add the sauteed chicken bites back to the pan and stir for another minute to reheat. Garnish the chicken and asparagus with more parsley, crushed chili pepper, and lemon slices and … ...Show details
10 Best Chicken Asparagus Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comApr 11, 2021 · Roast Chicken with White Wine, Potatoes, Asparagus and Lemon On dine chez Nanou dry white wine, thyme sprigs, olive oil, lemon, chicken, salt and 3 more Chicken Asparagus Pasta SomewhatSimpleBlog fresh asparagus, salt, milk, chicken … ...Show details
Spring Chicken Roll-Ups with Lemon Dijon Pan Sauce
Recipe From : rachaelray.comSeason cutlets with salt and pepper on the side facing up. Cover each piece of chicken with 1 slice cheese and 1 slice ham. Starting on 1 side of the breast, place a small bundle of 3 asparagus spears. Wrap and roll the chicken around the asparagus. ...Show details
Creamy Lemon Chicken with Asparagus (ONE SKILLET + 30 …)
Recipe From : diethood.comCombine half & half, flour, lemon juice, grated parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Stir the prepared sauce into the skillet and bring to a boil. Add the chicken breasts back to the skillet and lower heat to a simmer. Continue to cook for few more minutes, or until heated through. ...Show details
The BEST Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breasts Breasts Recipe
Recipe From : cafedelites.comSep 28, 2020 · In the same bowl the seasoning was in, toss asparagus with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, minced garlic and red pepper flakes if using. Stuff each chicken breast with 3-4 asparagus spears and 2 slices mozzarella cheese. Seal chicken breasts with two or three toothpicks near the opening to seal. ...Show details
Lemon Garlic Butter Herb Chicken with Asparagus | The
Recipe From : therecipecritic.comSep 03, 2019 · Lemon Garlic Butter Herb Chicken with Asparagus is the easiest 30 minute meal that is bursting with amazing flavor. Cooked in a buttery lemon garlic herb blend to tender juicy perfection with asparagus… ...Show details
Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Recipe | One Sweet Appetite
Recipe From : onesweetappetite.comNov 07, 2019 · This super simple Asparagus Stuffed Chicken recipe is a easy dinner recipe! Ham, cheese, and asparagus is layered onto a chicken breast, rolled and baked to crispy perfection! Easy dinner recipe … ...Show details
Capellini with Asparagus and Arugula | Tasty Kitchen: A
Recipe From : tastykitchen.com2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt (for Pasta Water) 1 bunch Thin Asparagus, Stalk Snapped, Cut Into 3 Inch Pieces 4 cups, 3 tablespoons, 1-⅞ teaspoons, ¼ pinches … ...Show details
One Pan Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs & Asparagus Recipe
Recipe From : diethood.comDelicious chicken thighs and crispy asparagus tossed in a bright lemon butter sauce. One of my favorite chicken thigh recipes and an easy, 30 minute chicken dinner idea bursting with bright flavors! ...Show details
Chicken Pasta Salad with Asparagus and Lemon-Caper
Recipe From : pccmarkets.comAdd asparagus to the pot during the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain and set aside. Combine lemon juice, Dijon mustard, capers, shallots and lemon zest in a bowl. Slowly whisk. in olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Toss pasta, asparagus, vinaigrette, chicken, feta and chives in a large bowl. Serve warm or cold. ...Show details
Baked Lemon Butter Chicken and Asparagus | The Blond Cook
Recipe From : theblondcook.comOct 23, 2017 · Arrange asparagus spears around chicken. Drizzle evenly with butter mixture. Top with lemon slices, if desired. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until chicken breasts are thoroughly cooked and asparagus is tender (will depend upon thickness of chicken breasts). ...Show details
One-Pan Creamy Lemon Pasta with Chicken and Asparagus
Recipe From : cookingclassy.comAdd in Neufchatel cheese, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and lemon zest and stir until melted. Stir in chicken. Remove from heat, cover and let rest a few minutes if desired to allow sauce to thicken … ...Show details
Lemon Caper Capellini Salad Obsession! – FOODYANDY
Recipe From : foodyandy.comJun 28, 2015 · Too all my my Lemon Caper Capellini Salad Obsession followers and lovers, check out my first cook book "For The Love of Lemons", available on Amazon :-) Just got back from yet another fantastic trip to the wonderful state of Arizona! Whilst staying with my BFF, she introduced me to this delightful, refreshing Lemon Caper… ...Show details
Capellini with Asparagus and Arugula - Simple Comfort Food
Recipe From : simplecomfortfood.comMar 26, 2010 · First things first. Asparagus. I really do love asparagus, especially when wrapped in bacon. So, I thought that a pasta salad, with asparagus, a simple dressing, and some lettuce would be really fresh and delicious. It proved out to be just that. small bunch of asparagus, stalk snapped, and spears cut into 3 inch pieces ...Show details
Chicken with asparagus and lemon crème fraîche sauce recipe
Recipe From : bbc.co.ukRecipe Tips. Tip 1: If preparing in advance, cook the asparagus just before serving, so it keeps its bright green colour. Add to the reheated chicken with the crème fraîche and parsley. ...Show details
Mary Berry's Chicken with Lemon & Asparagus - YouTube
Recipe From : youtube.comLately, I've begun watching more cooking shows and videos. It's both fun and frustrating see the final outcome of my endeavors. I learned of Mary Berry wat... ...Show details