Maggiano's Diavolo Sauce Recipe
FRA DIAVOLO SAUCE WITH PASTA
This sauce includes shrimp and scallops, best served with linguine pasta.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by MARBALET
- In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the garlic over medium heat. When the garlic starts to sizzle, pour in the tomatoes. Season with salt and red pepper. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over high heat. Add the shrimp and scallops. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, or until the shrimp turn pink. Add shrimp and scallops to the tomato mixture, and stir in the parsley. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the sauce just begins to bubble. Serve sauce over pasta.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 cups whole peeled tomatoes with liquid, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 8 ounces small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces bay scallops
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
FRA DIAVOLO SAUCE WITH LINGUINE
A daring dash of red pepper flakes gives off a spicy heat in this marvelous tomato garlic sauce with shrimp, scallops, and mussels. Stir in a bit of parsley and serve over hot linguine.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Stephanie Duncan
- Heat crushed garlic and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until garlic starts to sizzle. Stir in tomatoes, red pepper flakes, oregano, basil, and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Stir in shrimp and scallops. Cook, stirring frequently, until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir shrimp, scallops, mussels, and parsley into tomato mixture. Cook until sauce begins to bubble and mussels open, about 7 minutes. Pour sauce over linguine and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- 6 cups canned whole tomatoes with juice, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- ½ pound small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ pound bay scallops
- ½ pound mussels, cleaned and debearded
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
SHRIMP FRA DIAVOLO
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 servings
- Toss the shrimp in a medium bowl with 1 teaspoon of salt and red pepper flakes. Heat the 3 tablespoons oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and saute for about a minute, toss, and continue cooking until just cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a large plate; set aside. Add the onion to the same skillet, adding 1 to 2 teaspoons of olive oil to the pan, if necessary, and saute until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes with their juices, wine, garlic, and oregano. Simmer until the sauce thickens slightly, about 10 minutes. Return the shrimp and any accumulated juices to the tomato mixture; toss to coat, and cook for about a minute so the flavors meld together. Stir in the parsley and basil. Season with more salt, to taste, and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus additional as needed
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus 1 to 2 tablespoons
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
MAGGIANO'S ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE - (3.3/5)
Recipe From keyingredient.com
Provided by vogeljl
- In medium saucepan, combine cream, asiago, butter and garlic. Bring to a simmer and season to taste. Keep warm until ready to use.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 2 cups cream
- 1 cup, about 3 oz., shredded Asiago cheese
- 2 Tb. butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper
MUSSELS FRA DIAVOLO
Here is a pasta with Mussels recipe that we enjoy: Other seafood may be added-shrimp, crab, lobster, white fish etc:
Recipe From food.com
Provided by JANIC412
Yield 5-6 serving(s)
- Scrub the mussels under running cold water making sure they are closed tight and remove the beards.
- In a large pot over high heat bring to a boil about 1" of water.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the mussels-cover and cook until the shells open about 5 minutes.
- Discard any that do not open.
- Discard the top shell from each mussel; rinse the mussel in the broth left in the pot to remove any left over s and.
- Let broth stand awhile to let the sand settle in the bottom of the pot. Pour 3/4 cup of the broth into a measuring cup and discard any remaining broth being careful not to pour any sand into the cup.
- In a large skillet over med.
- heat, heat the oil and Saute onions, green pepper and garlic until tender but not brown.
- Prepare the pasta as directed on the package. Cut the fish into 1" chunks.
- Into the onion mixture, add toma toes with the liquid from the can, all remaining ingredients, except mussels- the fish and mussel broth.
- (If you are adding more seafood add it now). Turn the heat to high and bring to a boil-when this comes to a boil, reduce heat to low-cover and simmer 5-7 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Add the mussels on the half shell and heated through.
- To serve, put the pasta onto plates or a large platter, spoon the fish/mussel mixture over and top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
Number Of Ingredients: 16
- 2 dozen mussels
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 lb boneless white fish (I use snapper,sole or whatever looks the freshest)
- 1 ( ounce) can tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 -3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2-1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
More recipes about maggiano's diavolo sauce recipe recipes
Maggiano's Diavolo Sauce Recipe- TfRecipes
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comMore recipes about maggiano's diavolo sauce recipe recipes. Shrimp Fra Diavolo Recipe | Maggiano's Little Italy Recipe From : maggianos.comApr 28, 2015 · 3 Tbsp, Parsley, chopped. Instructions. Cook the linguine pasta and strain in a colander and hold warm. At the same time, in a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the shrimp and cook ...Show details
Shrimp Fra Diavolo Recipe | Maggiano's Little Italy
Recipe From : maggianos.comApr 28, 2015 · Cook the linguine pasta and strain in a colander and hold warm. At the same time, in a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the shrimp and cook for approximately 1 - 2,minutes, turn over, add the 1 jar of Maggiano’s Diavolo Sauce and … ...Show details
Maggiano's Blog Archive | Maggiano's Little Italy
Recipe From : maggianos.comApr 28, 2015 · Shrimp Fra Diavolo Recipe Did you know that our Maggiano’s Sauces are available at your neighborhood restaurant and at participating stores like Spec’s, Sprouts, and… April 23, 2015 ...Show details
Maggiano's Little Italy | Italian-American Restaurant
Recipe From : maggianos.comChef David has been with Maggiano's since 2000, and is from Aguascalientes ("Hot Water"), Mexico, a very small town located in Central Mexico. David loves making people feel special, and revels in seeing guests enjoy dishes made by him. He also enjoys teaching others and leading such a large kitchen. ...Show details
41 Maggiano's Italian Recipes ideas | recipes, italian
Recipe From : pinterest.comMaggiano's Lemon Cookies Ingredients: 3/4 c (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature 3/4 c granulated sugar 2 large egg yolks 1/2 t vanilla extract 1/4 t kosher salt 2 cups all-purpose... ...Show details
Maggiano's - Top Secret Recipes
Recipe From : topsecretrecipes.comSo, I first got a sample of Maggiano’s alfredo sauce and figured out how to replicate it. Once that was done, I measured increments of balsamic glaze into the alfredo sauce until the color and flavor matched the original. The rest of the recipe was easy. ...Show details
Fra Diavolo Sauce - Chili Pepper Madness
Recipe From : chilipeppermadness.comSep 14, 2020 · Heat the oil in a large pan to medium heat. Add the onion and red pepper. Cook them down for 5 minutes to soften. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, until you can smell that … ...Show details
Perfect Pasta Fra' Diavolo - Cooking with Nonna
Recipe From : cookingwithnonna.comMy little boy loves foods with a kick, and this is his favorite spicy pasta dish. It is made with good quality tomatoes, red pepper flakes, olive oil, and handfuls of fresh and fragrant herbs. This pasta is requested again and again and makes the perfect addition to any … ...Show details
Maggiano's Lemon Aioli Recipe | Maggiano's Little Italy
Recipe From : maggianos.comAug 08, 2013 · Instructions In a small bowl, place mayonnaise, 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, garlic puree and parsley. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper. ...Show details
Maggiano’s Meatballs Recipe - Sweet and Savory Meals
Recipe From : sweetandsavorymeals.comSep 28, 2018 · In a medium bowl combine Parmesan cheese with garlic, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Once combined add the beef, followed by the egg, milk, basil and parsley. Mix well by hand until all the ingredients are well combined. Adjust the salt … ...Show details
Shrimp Fra Diavolo Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comDec 21, 2009 · Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and onion to pan; sauté 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon garlic, pepper, basil, and oregano; cook 1 … ...Show details
More is Better: Shrimp in a fra diavolo sauce by Lidia
Recipe From : more-is-better.blogspot.comNov 13, 2012 · 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 6 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced 2 1/2 pounds jumbo shrimp (about 30) peeled and deveined Salt One 35-ounce can Italian plum tomatoes (preferably San Marzano), cored and coarsely crushed ...Show details
Recipe: Copycat Maggiano's mussels with cannellini beans
Recipe From : sun-sentinel.comOct 14, 2010 · Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and shallots and cook until the onions and shallots are sweated out, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and … ...Show details
Maggiano’s Little Italy's 'Lighter Take' Shrimp Fra
Recipe From : yahoo.comDec 30, 2017 · Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over high. Remove shrimp from marinade with a slotted spoon, and add to skillet. Cook until a golden brown, about 1 minute per side. … ...Show details
Romantic Recipes for Valentine’s Day – Part 1 | Maggiano's
Recipe From : maggianos.comFeb 10, 2015 · Grill the beef to one temperature below your preference as it will carry over and cook. In a saucepan, heat the olive oil under medium heat and add red peppers, red onions and kalamata olives and cook for 3 minutes. Add 1 jar of Maggiano’s Tomato Basil Sauce and simmer for approximately 5 minutes. ...Show details
Spicy Creamy Diavolo Sauce | Hot Sauce by Fartley Farms
Recipe From : fartleyfarms.comDirections. Add oil, onion and red bell pepper to a saucepan and cook until onion is translucent over medium heat. Add garlic - make sure to watch closely as minced garlic can burn easily and cooks … ...Show details
17 Best Maggiano's Recipes ideas | grilled rosemary
Recipe From : pinterest.comMay 18, 2014 - Explore Donna Kelliegh's board "Maggiano's Recipes", followed by 166 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about grilled rosemary chicken, beef braciole, vodka sauce. ...Show details
How to Make Shrimp Fra Diavolo | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDec 17, 2019 · Professional cooks swear by deglazing—here are more chef secrets.. Step 3: Build the sauce. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, spices and herbs. Simmer, stirring frequently, until the sauce is slightly thickened, about 10 minutes. ...Show details
Shrimp Fra Diavolo - Menu - Maggiano's Little Italy
Recipe From : yelp.comI opted for the Shrimp Fra Diavolo that comes in at an eye-raising $24.99 that features Pan-Seared (and overcooked) Shrimp, Garlic, Tomatoes, all tossed in Diavolo Sauce with Hand-Cut Fettuccine that might be the poorest example of Italian-style Pasta I will ever … ...Show details
Ina Garten’s shrimp and linguine fra diavolo recipe is
Recipe From : washingtonpost.comDec 08, 2020 · Let sit until the pasta absorbs some of the sauce, about 1 minute, adding more pasta water and re-tossing, if needed, to coat the strands. Step 6 Transfer to a large, shallow serving bowl ... ...Show details
19 Maggianos' Recipes ideas | recipes, restaurant recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.comOct 29, 2013 - Explore Jennifer Gursahaney's board "Maggianos' Recipes", followed by 147 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, restaurant recipes, copycat recipes. ...Show details
Shrimp Fra Diavolo Recipe | ChefDeHome.com
Recipe From : chefdehome.comJun 07, 2020 · FRA DIAVOLO SAUCE. Fra Diavolo is spicy tomato sauce. It means "devil brothers". It is famous for heat, flavor of shrimp, and herbs. Since shrimp cooks very quickly and can turn rubbery if cooked. To keep shrimp moist, often Fra Diavolo sauce don't get much flavor of shrimp. I wanted to give you an easy recipe … ...Show details
13 Best MAGGIANO'S BLOG RECIPE ideas | restaurant recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.comNov 10, 2019 - Explore M G's board "MAGGIANO'S BLOG RECIPE", followed by 114 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about restaurant recipes, recipes, italian recipes. ...Show details