SPICY SZECHUAN GREEN BEANS
- Combine green beans and water in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until beans are tender crisp, 4 to 5 minutes. Add ginger, garlic, and sesame oil; cook, stirring frequently, until garlic is lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl. Pour over beans and cook until sauce thickens enough to coat beans, 3 to 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 72.8 calories, Carbohydrate 11 g, Fat 2.6 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 910.6 mg, Sugar 2 g
'CHINESE BUFFET' GREEN BEANS
Every time my family and I go to a Chinese buffet we make a bee line for the green beans! This is a simple and tasty re-creation of that much loved side dish, goes well with any Asian meal. Make sure to slice the garlic, don't use a garlic press. Oyster sauce can be found in the Asian section of your grocery store, at an Asian grocery store, and online.
Provided by roweena
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat peanut oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook until the edges begin to brown, about 20 seconds. Add the green beans; cook and stir until the green beans begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in the sugar, oyster sauce, and soy sauce. Continue cooking and stirring for several minutes until the beans have attained the desired degree of tenderness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 54.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.1 g, Fat 2.3 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 1.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 140.7 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
MANDARIN GREEN BEANS
- Boil 4 cups water in a pot and add green beans.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Drain liquid and save.
- Lightly brown almonds in oil.
- Add celery and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of liquid from the boiled beans, chicken bouillon, soy sauce, sugar and lemon juice.
- Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in green beans until hot through.
- Add cornstarch mixture and cook until sauce thickens.
GREEN BEAN AND ORANGE SALAD
- Cook 1 1/2 pounds green beans in salted boiling water until crisp-tender, 2 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water to cool, then drain and pat dry. Whisk 2 tablespoons each sherry vinegar and orange juice, 2 teaspoons dijon mustard and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt in a large bowl; whisk in 1/4 cup olive oil. Add 1 thinly sliced shallot and let sit 10 minutes. Add the green beans, 2 heads torn frisée, the segments of 2 oranges and 1/3 cup chopped toasted pistachios; season with salt and pepper and toss.
More about "mandarin green beans recipes"
CHINESE GREEN BEANS RECIPE | HOW TO COOK WITH MINCED PORK
Reviews 3Calories 650 per servingCategory Recipes
- Wash green beans. Drained. Pluck away both ends, and snap the beans by hand to about two inches long each.
HOW TO COOK CHINESE GREEN BEANS - THE SPRUCE EATS
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
10 BEST CHINESE GREEN BEANS RECIPES | YUMMLY
MANDARIN ORANGE GREEN BEANS - PHYSICAL KITCHNESS
5/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 2-4
CHINESE STIR FRY GREEN BEANS - TWO KOOKS IN THE KITCHEN
4.9/5 (13)Total Time 18 minsCategory Make Ahead, Side DishCalories 66 per serving
- DRY-FRY BEANS: Heat oil in a wok or skillet to medium. Add green beans and saute for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Increase heat to medium high. Continue to saute, stirring for 4 minutes until beans are tender crisp and charred a bit. If you like them more charred, reverse time and cook 4 minutes on medium and 6 minutes on medium high heat.
- FINISH BEANS: Pour sauce into skillet Stir to coat beans evenly. Saute one more minute. Transfer to serving platter. Top with toasted sesame seeds if desired.
GREEN BEANS WITH ORANGES AND DATES RECIPE - DELISH
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 8Total Time 45 mins
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, thyme, honey, mustard, 3/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and chopped shallots.
GARLIC AND BACON GREEN BEANS - JULIA'S ALBUM
5/5 (24)Total Time 30 minsCategory Side DishCalories 235 per serving
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add green beans (water should be just above the beans), and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook on medium-low heat for 5 minutes, drain the beans.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet on medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook it, constantly stirring, for about 30 seconds. Add chopped cooked bacon (drained of fat) and green beans. Saute on medium heat for about 1 minute to combine all ingredients. Remove from heat. Taste and add more salt, if needed.
GREEN BEANS WITH CITRUS AND PECANS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (3)Total Time 2 hrs 20 minsServings 6-8
- Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
- Pat beans dry with paper towels. Place beans and orange segments in a zip-top plastic freezer bag; add vinaigrette, and seal bag. Turn bag to coat beans and oranges. Chill 2 hours. Sprinkle with pecans before serving.
MANDARIN CHICKEN STIR-FRY WITH GREEN BEANS - HEALTHY ...
Servings 4Total Time 25 minsCategory Lunchbox IdeasCalories 391 per serving
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through. Add teriyaki sauce and green beans. Cook additional 5 minutes, or until green beans are tender.
35 BEST GREEN BEAN RECIPES - EASY GREEN BEAN SIDE DISHES
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
MANDARIN ORANGE STIRFRY | GARDEIN™ | DELICIOUS MEATLESS ...
Servings 4Total Time 30 mins
SOUS VIDE GREEN BEANS WITH MANDARIN & HAZELNUTS
RECIPE: MANDARIN GREEN BEANS (USING CANNED GREEN BEANS ...
MANDARIN GREEN BEANS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
GREEN BEANS MANDARIN - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GREEN BEAN RECIPES - GREEN BEANS & GREEN BEAN IDEAS
OUR BEST GREEN BEAN RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
GREEN BEANS WITH MANDARIN ORANGES RECIPE
MANDARIN GREEN BEANS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GREEN BEANS WITH HOMEMADE BLACK BEAN SAUCE RECIPE - VIET ...
MANDARIN ORANGE GREEN BEANS RECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #low-protein #side-dishes #vegetables #asian #chinese #easy #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something
You'll also love