SOY-MAPLE GLAZED SALMON
This Maple-Soy Glazed Salmon only requires FOUR ingredients and you wouldn't believe how amazing it tastes! I love when I have recipes like this that call for such minimal ingredients yet yield such delicious results.
Provided by Jaclyn
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a mixing bowl whisk together maple syrup, soy sauce and garlic. Place salmon into a baking dish then pour maple syrup mixture evenly over salmon.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes, carefully rotating salmon once halfway through. Preheat oven to 400 degrees during last 10 minutes of marinating salmon.
- Spray a 13 by 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray then transfer marinated salmon into greased dish (don't discard marinade). Bake in preheated oven until salmon is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour marinade into a small saucepan, bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Once it reaches a boil, reduce heat slightly and allow to cook several minutes, stirring frequently, until reduced to 1/4 cup.
- Serve salmon warm with 1 Tbsp of the maple soy glaze drizzled over top and black pepper and green onions if desired (I don't think it needed salt because of the soy but feel free to add it if you think it needs it).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383 kcal, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 35 g, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 94 mg, Sodium 832 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 16 g, ServingSize 1 serving
MAPLE SOY SALMON GLAZE
A quick to prepare delicious glaze made with ingredients that most people have on hand at all times.
Provided by Chef Sharon 15
Yield 4 pieces, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place salmon on a single layer in greased baking pan.
- Mix glaze ingredients together, baste over salmon cooking in a 450 degree oven for 18 minutes, basting often as it bakes. ( about every 6 minutes).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162.2, Fat 5, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 52.1, Sodium 337.2, Carbohydrate 4.2, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 3.1, Protein 23.8
MAPLE-SOY GLAZED B.C. SALMON
If fresh hop shoots and fiddleheads are not available at your local grocer, morel mushrooms and English peas are suitable replacements.You might also like these Fantastic Ways to Cook Salmon Fillets.
Provided by Food Network Canada
Categories canada day,dinner,fish,Gourmet,Main,North American
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- Marinate the salmon in the glaze for 10 minutes. Remove salmon from marinade and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at for 10-12 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, blanch the hops shoots and fiddlehead ferns in salted boiling water for 30 seconds. Remove and quickly place them in a warm sauté pan.
- Lightly sautée the vegetables with all the remaining ingredients, except for the salmon roe, for 30 more seconds. Season with salt to taste.
- Remove salmon from the oven and allow to rest for 3-4 minutes.
- To serve, arrange sautéed vegetables onto two plates and place the salmon on top. Use the lightly sautéed herbs and tomato to drizzle around the pate. Garnish the salmon with the maple-cured salmon roe.
MAPLE-SOY GLAZED SALMON
A fabulous sweet and salty glaze is basted on salmon as it grills on cedar planks. The quick and easy glaze can be used on chicken and pork as well. Good quality, grade B, pure maple syrup makes all the difference.
Provided by Alli
Categories Main Dish Recipes Seafood Main Dish Recipes Salmon Salmon Fillet Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Soak the cedar plank in water for 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate. Place the cedar plank across the grate of the grill as it preheats.
- Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, and place onto the hot cedar plank skin-side down. Close the lid on the grill, and whisk together the maple syrup, soy sauce, butter, lime juice, and lime zest. Baste the salmon with the glaze, and continue cooking until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes total. Serve the salmon garnished with chopped fresh chives and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380 calories, Carbohydrate 11.3 g, Cholesterol 103.2 mg, Fat 22.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 33.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 739.8 mg, Sugar 8 g
MAPLE SOY GLAZE
This glaze is great on chicken or pork loin chops. I like to use boneless, skinless chicken breasts grilled on my George Foreman for an easy and quick dinner. The meat can also be seared on the stove, or grilled outside. I usually serve the meat over a bed of rice.
Provided by itsnevrenough
Categories Low Protein
Yield 1/2 cup glaze, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Whisk the ingredients together.
- Brush mixture on cooked meat, or it could also be used as a marinade.
- NOTE: Ingredients can be halved as follows: 2 tablespoons maple syrup, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes.
This is the best and most delicious salmon recipe, and very easy to prepare. I love maple in everything and put this together one night. My husband totally loved it; he did not like salmon that much until he had this.
Provided by STARFLOWER
Categories Main Dish Recipes Seafood Main Dish Recipes Salmon Baked Salmon Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 264.8 calories, Carbohydrate 14.1 g, Cholesterol 67 mg, Fat 12.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 23.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 633.1 mg, Sugar 11.9 g
MAPLE-GLAZED SALMON RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: vegetable oil, maple syrup, orange juice, soy sauce, ground ginger, garlic, pepper, salt, salmon fillet, fresh parsley, broccoli floret, salt, butter, soy sauce, garlic, lemon zest, red pepper flakes
Provided by Becca Park
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- For the salmon, heat vegetable oil on medium-high in a cast-iron skillet.
- For the broccoli, fill a medium pot halfway with water. Add a dash of salt and start boiling water.
- In the meantime, whisk together maple syrup, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons for topping later.
- Place salmon fillets inside the bowl and make sure each side is covered with sauce.
- Sear the salmon 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Brush the tops with the sauce set aside.
- With the pot of water boiling, add the broccoli and cover lid. Blanch for 2 minutes.
- Drain under cold water to stop the cooking.
- In the drained pot of broccoli, stir in butter, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, some lemon zest, and garlic on low heat. Mix until broccoli is well-coated.
- On each plate, serve a filet of salmon and scoop of broccoli.
- Top with reserved marinade and sprinkle parsley for garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 462 calories, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fat 26 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 18 grams, Sugar 22 grams
More about "maple soy salmon glaze recipes"
SALMON STEAKS WITH SOY-MAPLE GLAZE RECIPE - STEVEN ...
5/5 Total Time 35 minsServings 4
- In a large, shallow dish, whisk the soy sauce with the maple syrup and sesame oil. Add the salmon steaks and turn to coat. Press the ginger and garlic onto both sides of the steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning the salmon a few times.
- Light a charcoal grill. Remove the salmon from the marinade. Pour the marinade into a small saucepan and boil over high heat until syrupy, about 3 minutes. Strain the glaze into a small bowl.
- Oil the grate and grill the salmon over moderately high heat for 6 minutes, rotating the steaks slightly after 2 minutes to make crosshatches, if desired. Turn the steaks and grill for 6 minutes longer. Transfer to plates and spoon the glaze on top. Sprinkle with the scallions and serve.
MAPLE SOY GLAZED BAKED SALMON - TO SIMPLY INSPIRE
MAPLE-GLAZED SALMON RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
MAPLE-GLAZED SALMON - WAITROSE
PLANKED SALMON | RECIPES | KALAMAZOO OUTDOOR GOURMET
HONEY GLAZE RECIPE FOR SALMON - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
MAPLE GLAZE FOR SALMON : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
MAPLE SOY GLAZED SALMON - PUMPKIN 'N SPICE
SALMON WITH MAPLE-SOY GLAZE - THE SCRAMBLE
EASY ONE PAN MAPLE GLAZED SALMON - THE BUSY BAKER
SESAME WILD BC SALMON WITH MAPLE SOY GLAZE — BC SALMON
MAPLE SOY-GLAZED SALMON - CANADIAN LIVING
MAPLE SOY GLAZED SALMON - SKINNYTASTE
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON (BAKED) - WINDING CREEK RANCH
MAPLE & GINGER GLAZED SALMON - LIDEYLIKES
AIR FRYER SALMON WITH MAPLE SOY GLAZE - SKINNYTASTE
MAPLE SOY GLAZED SALMON - MESS IN THE KITCHEN
MAPLE SOY GLAZED SALMON RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
MAPLE-SOY GLAZED SALMON - SALMON FILLET RECIPES
MAPLE-GLAZED SALMON RECIPE | EATINGWELL
MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON - BECEL CANADA
SOY MAPLE GLAZED SALMON: NO FISHY TASTE! - SHE LOVES BISCOTTI
BEST GLAZE FOR SALMON BAKED - THERESCIPES.INFO
SOY-MAPLE GLAZED SALMON RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
MAPLE-SOY GLAZED SALMON WITH GARLIC AND LEMON | SWEET2SAVOURY
SESAME SALMON WITH MAPLE-SOY GLAZE - DIVERSIVORE
FIVE-SPICE GLAZED SALMON FILLETS RECIPE | RECIPE | SALMON ...
MAPLE SYRUP SALMON - CANADIAN COOKING ADVENTURES
PLANKED SOCKEYE SALMON WITH MAPLE SOY GLAZE
MAPLE-SOY-GLAZED SALMON RECIPE - BON APPéTIT
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #main-dish #seafood #canadian #easy #salmon #fish #dietary #low-saturated-fat #high-protein #low-carb #inexpensive #high-in-something #low-in-something #saltwater-fish #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love