- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes or until brown.
- Combine water, vinegar and mustard and add to skillet.
- Simmer until liquid is reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice.
MEGAN'S MARVELOUS MUSHROOMS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and finely chop stems. Combine chopped stems, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onions, olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Spoon filling into mushroom caps; arrange caps in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the mushrooms are tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 51.5 calories, Carbohydrate 3 g, Cholesterol 5.7 mg, Fat 3.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 198.6 mg, Sugar 1 g
FAVORITE MARVELOUS MUSHROOM SOUP
Meet the Cook: Soup is tops on the list of things I love to cook. I've used this one as the beginning course to a meal...and as a Sunday supper with hot rolls and butter. When we had a small restaurant in Arizona, I made my mushroom soup every day. We never had any left over. It got raves at a deli I worked at, too. I never cooked very much until my husband and I were married, 48 years ago. We're the parents of three grown sons and the grandparents of 12. -Beverly Rafferty, Winston, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, saute the mushrooms, onion, garlic, tarragon and nutmeg in butter until vegetables are tender. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add broth; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; slowly add sour cream. Cook and stir until smooth. Stir in cream and milk. Add lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Heat through but do not boil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229 calories, Fat 16g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 59mg cholesterol, Sodium 358mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
MARVELOUS STUFFED MUSHROOMS
My mother-in-law would make these savory stuffed mushrooms every Christmas. Pouring whipping cream over them before baking makes each morsel extra moist and rich. --Gail Anderson, Cantonment, Florida
Provided by Allrecipes Member
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside. Finely chop stems. In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter, flour, onion, parsley, mustard, salt, cayenne, nutmeg and chopped stems. Fill mushroom caps. Place in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Pour cream over mushrooms. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, basting twice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 191.6 calories, Carbohydrate 4.4 g, Cholesterol 61.1 mg, Fat 18.9 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 11.8 g, Sodium 237.5 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
More about "marvelous magical mushroom madness recipes"
7 MAGIC MUSHROOM RECIPES THAT’LL MAKE YOUR MOUTH …
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Mushroom Sesame Balls. What better way to enjoy the medicinal properties of oil-rich sesame seeds than by adding your favorite shrooms for a more wholesome trip?
- Honey Mushrooms. Another great but simple dish to prepare with honey. Although it’s somewhat a wasteful way of eating them, it’s so worth it because the honey mushrooms are so delicious.
- Mushghurt. What do you get when you add mushrooms to yogurt? More mushroom tea for you, if you said mushghurt. Nothing goes down smoother than mushroom yogurt, we guarantee!
- Mushroom Jello. Some jello to go with your shrooms? Excellent idea! Ingredients: Magic mushrooms. 1 packet of jello. Water. Method. Heat 2 cups of water to just below the boiling point.
- Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Balls. This is a special treat that really goes down well with the holidays. Ingredients: Magic mushrooms. 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Magic mushroom Fruit Smoothie. What better way to get your fruit fix than by lacing your smoothie with some psilocybin? Ingredients: Magic mushrooms. Frozen Fruit or ice with fresh fruit.
- Magic Mushroom Jacket Potato. Ever thought of serving your crisply baked potatoes with some mushrooms fillings? We mean the magic type, of course. Ingredients
MARVELOUS MUSHROOMS: THE MUSHROOM COLORING BOOK FOR KIDS ...
Author aSSia BzFormat Paperback
76 MARVELOUS MUSHROOM MADNESS IDEAS IN 2021 | STUFFED ...
5 TASTY RECIPES FOR MAGIC MUSHROOMS AND TRUFFLES - DRINKSFEED
MARVELOUS MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
MARVELOUS MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
MARVELOUS MUSHROOM MUFFINS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE ...
MARVELOUS MAGICAL MUSHROOM MADNESS RECIPE
15 MARVELOUS METHODS FOR COOKING MUSHROOMS
ELIZABETH'S EDIBLE EXPERIENCE: MUSHROOM MADNESS
THE BEST MAGIC MUSHROOM RECIPES OF 2021 - THE FUN GUYS
MARVELOUS MUSHROOM MADNESS | THE MASTER CHEF'S DAUGHTER
5 GREAT RECIPES FOR MAGIC MUSHROOMS AND TRUFFLES ...
MEGAN'S MARVELOUS MUSHROOMS | RECIPE | MUSHROOM RECIPES ...
MARVELOUS MUSHROOM CUPS RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
MARVELOUS MUSHROOMS | BASICS
MARVELOUS MUSHROOMS BEST RECIPES
MEGAN'S MARVELOUS MUSHROOMS | RECIPESTY
MARVELOUS BAKED MUSHROOMS - READER'S DIGEST
FAVORITE MARVELOUS MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPE
38 MARVELOUS MUSHROOMS IDEAS | RECIPES, MUSHROOM RECIPES ...
MEGAN'S MARVELOUS MUSHROOMS - STUFFED MUSHROOM RECIPES
MUSHROOM MADNESS – MUSHROOM COUNCIL MUSHROOM MADNESS
MARVELOUS MUSHROOM RECIPES FOR SPRING | TORONTO SUN
MARVELOUS STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE
RECIPE: MARVELOUS MUSHROOM SOUP - RECIPELINK.COM
MARVELOUS CATEGORIES OF MAGIC MUSHROOM | HEALTHY MENS
MUSHROOM MADNESS: 13 EASY MUSHROOM RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE ...
FAVORITE MARVELOUS MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT ...
HOW TO COOK WITH MAGIC MUSHROOMS | MAGIC MUSHROOMS SHOP BLOG
MUSHROOM MARVELOUS | ETSY
900+ MUSHROOM: MARVELOUS IDEAS IN 2021 | STUFFED MUSHROOMS ...
440 MARVELOUS MUSHROOMS IDEAS IN 2021 | STUFFED MUSHROOMS ...
MARVELOUS MUSHROOM SOUP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
MARVELOUS MAGICAL MUSHROOM MADNESS - PLAIN.RECIPES
You'll also love