These tiny, tangy appetizers have broad appeal. I prepare them often for holiday gatherings, weddings and family reunions. They're convenient to serve at parties since the sauce can be made ahead and then reheated with the franks before serving. -Lucille Howell, Portland, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in the next 11 ingredients. Add lemon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Discard lemon slices. Place hot dogs in a 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 350° until heated through, 18-20 minutes. Keep warm; serve with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268 calories, Fat 21g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 45mg cholesterol, Sodium 1047mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 9g protein.
MEMPHIS-STYLE CHICKEN MAC 'N CHEESE
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Whisk all the ingredients for the Memphis-style rub in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place 2 to 3 chicken thighs on a large 12x18-inch piece of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil. Generously sprinkle Memphis-style rub on all sides of the chicken, gently pressing it down.
- Wrap up the chicken thighs in the foil. Repeat with the remaining chicken thighs.
- Place foil-wrapped chicken thighs onto the grill.
- Cover the grill and grill the chicken thighs for 15 to 20 minutes (longer or shorter depending on thickness of chicken) until tender and juices run clear or meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F. After the chicken is cooked through, carefully place the foil packet on a large plate. Carefully open foil with a pair of tongs and then, if desired, place chicken thighs directly onto grill to get nice grill marks and some char.
- Let chicken thighs rest for 15 to 20 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Chop chicken into pieces.
- Boil a pot of water, add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 10 to 12 minutes depending on the pasta shape you use. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk in flour and chicken broth. Let thicken for 3 to 5 minutes. Add cheeses to the skillet and stir with a spatula until melted and smooth.
- Add the pasta to the cheese sauce and stir to incorporate.
- Add the chicken pieces to the mac 'n cheese and stir to incorporate. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 665.1 calories, Carbohydrate 36.6 g, Cholesterol 180.7 mg, Fat 36.9 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 48 g, SaturatedFat 17 g, Sodium 1179.6 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
MEMPHIS DRY RUB
This is a wonderful and spicy rub that goes great on beef or pork ribs! Put it on ribs lightly to get a nice kick and put it on heavy to get a bold hot dish!
Provided by Nikki Johnson
Categories Sauces and Condiments
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine brown sugar, white sugar, paprika, salt, onion powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder in a bowl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 24.6 calories, Carbohydrate 5.9 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 876.8 mg, Sugar 4.7 g
FRANK'S CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine cheeder cheese, parmesan, parsley, green onion.
- Melt 1 stick butter in large frying pan.
- Make a paste with dry garlic powder & add to butter.
- Slice loaf of french bread into 4ths.
- Add 1/2 loaf to butter with cut side down.
- Let butter soak in and brush bottom of loaf with butter from pan.
- Repeat with other half loaf.
- Put bread on a baking sheet and spread with cheese mixture.
- Heat bread in oven for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Broil quickly for about 2 minutes to make crispier.
- Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 520, Fat 35.7, SaturatedFat 21.6, Cholesterol 89.7, Sodium 812.1, Carbohydrate 40, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 0.3, Protein 10.5
More about "memphis garlic frank dinner recipes"
10 BEST BEEF DINNER FRANKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
LEMON GARLIC BUTTER FLANK STEAK WITH MUSHROOMS - THE …
SAUCY FRANK DINNER - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
BLACK GARLIC NORTH AMERICA™ - RECIPE OF THE WEEK: EASTERN NC VS …
"FRANK" DINNER - BIGOVEN.COM
SAUCY FRANK DINNER - BIGOVEN.COM
LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP & SCALLOP SKEWERS | MEMPHIS CASH SAVERS
10 BEST FRANK SINATRA RECIPES | YUMMLY
FRANK GRISANTI'S ITALIAN RESTAURANT | NORTHERN ITALIAN CUISINE SINCE …
DINNER FRANKS - RECIPES - COOKS.COM
CELEBRATING SINATRA: FRANK'S FAVORITE DISHES | WLIW
BEEF FRANKS RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
LEMON GARLIC LONDON BROIL – MEMPHIS WOOD FIRE GRILLS
51 EASY AND TASTY COCKTAIL FRANKS RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
FRANKS GARLIC BUTTER | MCCORMICK FOR CHEFS®
MEMPHIS RECIPE LIST - AMERICASCUISINE.COM
MEMPHIS PORK RIBS RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
10 BEST FRANK SINATRA RECIPES | YUMMLY
80 MEMPHIS-INSPIRED RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
15 GARLIC SCAPES IDEAS | GARLIC SCAPES, CSA RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES
MEMPHIS BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
MEMPHIS RUB RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
FRANK DINNER RECIPE - FREE-RECIPES.CO.UK
MEMPHIS RESTAURANTS: HERE ARE 50 OF THE AREA'S 'MUST-TRY' RESTAURANTS
33 EASY AND TASTY MEMPHIS RECIPES BY HOME COOKS - COOKPAD
KICK IT UP A NOTCH! 9 OF OUR FAVORITE RECIPES WITH FRANK
MEMPHIS SLAW RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BEST COOKING BREADS RECIPES: FRANK'S CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
MEMPHIS BARBECUE RECIPE MEMPHIS BARBECUE RECIPE
19 DINNER RECIPES IDEAS | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, DINNER RECIPES
4 FAMOUS RECIPES FROM NEW ORLEANS CHEF FRANK BRIGTSEN
MEMPHIS BBQ CHICKEN WINGS (W/HOMEMADE SAUCE) - DINNER, THEN …
MEMPHIS-STYLE PULLED PORK RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
MEMPHIS STYLE RIBS | GRILL MATES
HONEY GOLD WINGS MEMPHIS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THIRTEEN - NEW YORK PUBLIC MEDIA
RECIPES – MEMPHIS WOOD FIRE GRILLS
You'll also love