BLACK BEAN AVOCADO SALSA WITH CORN
- Preheat the grill over medium-high heat.
- Rub the shucked corn with olive oil and place onto the grill and cook until nicely charred on all sides, about 5 minutes per side. Allow to cool slightly prior to removing the kernels and transferring to a large bowl.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, avocados, black beans and onions to the grilled corn kernels.
- Mix together the 2 tablespoons olive oil, agave, cumin, garlic, lime juice, serrano, cayenne, and salt and black pepper to taste in a separate bowl. Whisk together, as you would to make a vinaigrette, and pour over the corn mixture. Mix together gently so everything is coated well, and then fold in the cilantro and scallions.
BLACK BEAN, AVOCADO, AND CORN SALSA
- Mix black beans, corn, cilantro, red onion, lime juice, oil, hot sauce, cumin, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Lightly toss in avocado immediately before serving to ensure it does not turn brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 215 calories, Carbohydrate 28.4 g, Fat 10.2 g, Fiber 9 g, Protein 6.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 330 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
BLACK BEAN AVOCADO CORN SALSA
My sister from Chicago is so proud of this recipe because we constantly call her for it. I don't know where she found it but we are all glad she did.
Provided by Charlotte J
Yield 1 batch
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate over night.
- Stir and serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1989.1, Fat 119.8, SaturatedFat 17.3, Sodium 992.5, Carbohydrate 213, Fiber 69, Sugar 31.6, Protein 51.4
BLACK BEAN AVOCADO SALSA
This has to be my favorite summer salsa. It's colorful and fresh tasting. It makes a bunch, so invite some friends over. I like to take the lime after it's been juiced and rub down the bowl I will be serving the salsa in. I also rub the lime on the plastic wrap this will help keep the avocados from turning brown. Don't forget the tortilla chips!
Provided by Dawn Logterman
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix black beans, corn, tomatoes, red bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, red onion, lime juice, vinegar, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; fold avocado into the mixture. Cover bowl with plastic wrap, putting it right on top of salsa; chill at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 139.8 calories, Carbohydrate 19 g, Fat 6.4 g, Fiber 6.9 g, Protein 4.6 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 492.9 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
CORN 'N' BLACK BEAN SALSA
I'm a high school football coach who also likes to cook and garden. This black bean and corn salsa is a hit with my wife and our four kids, and when we entertain friends and fellow coaches. -Mike Bass, Alvin, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 11 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a very large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 33 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 118mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
YET ANOTHER BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA
This is a must for any extended family get-together when I double the recipe. I also like this as an accompaniment to grilled chicken or on top of a baked potato. Quick and tasty! (Can sizes are an estimate b/c I don't have them on hand.)
Provided by Impera_Magna
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Except for one can of the Rotel tomatoes, drain canned vegetables.
- Mix together all ingredients, making sure spices are well blended in the veggies.
- Cover and refrigerate, allowing flavors to blend.
- Serve with chips, on baked potatoes, with grilled chicken, on tacos and burritos, or anyway you can think of!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 43.2, Fat 0.2, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 160.4, Carbohydrate 9.1, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 0.3, Protein 2.2
More about "mexican corn and black bean avocado salsa recipes"
MEXICAN BLACK BEAN, CORN, & AVOCADO SALSA - FEELS LIKE HOME™
5/5 (2)Total Time 15 minsCuisine MexicanCalories 467 per serving
BLACK BEAN CORN SALAD RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA WITH AVOCADO (FRESH AND HEALTHY)
BLACK BEAN AVOCADO SALSA - THE LEMON BOWL®
BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
BLACK BEAN CORN & AVOCADO SALSA - KALEFORNIA KRAVINGS
BLACK BEAN, CORN AND AVOCADO SALSA - WHAT'S GABY COOKING
BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA - MEXICAN PLEASE
BLACK BEAN, CORN, AND AVOCADO SALSA RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
BLACK BEAN AVOCADO SALSA RECIPE - REAL LIFE DINNER
BLACK BEAN TACOS WITH AVOCADO CORN SALSA - RECIPE RUNNER
BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA - THE KITCHEN GIRL
AVOCADO BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA | LIFE MADE SIMPLE
CORN BLACK BEAN & AVOCADO SALSA - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
EASY BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA RECIPE - CHEF SAVVY
CORN, AVOCADO, AND BLACK BEAN SALSA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BLACK BEAN SALSA WITH CORN AND AVOCADO - THE BUSY BAKER
BLACK BEAN CORN CHILI WITH AVOCADO SALSA - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
BLACK BEAN CORN AND AVOCADO SALSA | RECIPE POCKET
BLACK BEAN CORN AVOCADO SALAD - JO COOKS
BLACK BEAN, AVOCADO, AND CORN SALSA - AVOCADOS FROM MEXICO
MEXICAN BLACK BEAN, TOMATO AND CORN SALSA RECIPE - A WELL …
BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA WITH AVOCADO - SALADS FOR LUNCH
BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
SPICY BLACK BEAN TOSTADAS WITH CORN SALSA AND AVOCADO
BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BLACK BEAN CORN AVOCADO SALSA - GASTRONOTHERAPY
MEXICAN CORN AND BLACK BEAN SALSA - CHEFJAR
AVOCADO BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA - RETURN TO THE KITCHEN
PIG OUT SALSA (CHORIZO, BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA) - RECIPETIN EATS
BLACK BEAN AVOCADO AND CORN SALAD (SALSA) - JESSICA IN THE KITCHEN
BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA WITH ITALIAN DRESSING RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make avocado and corn salsa at home?Mix black beans, corn, tomatoes, red bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, red onion, lime juice, vinegar, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; fold avocado into the mixture. Cover bowl with plastic wrap, putting it right on top of salsa; chill at least 2 hours. A lively corn, avocado, and bean relish great with chips or as a side dish.
What is in avocado corn and black bean salsa?This Avocado Corn and Black Bean Salsa takes less than 10 minutes to make and only requires a few ingredients! This salsa is fresh and healthy with a mixture of avocado, tomatoes, black beans, red bell pepper and corn. It’s dressed with fresh squeezed lime juice and extra virgin olive oil.
How long does it take to make avocado corn and black bean?This Avocado Corn and Black Bean Salsa takes less than 10 minutes to make and only requires a few ingredients! This salsa is fresh and healthy with a mixture of avocado, tomatoes, black beans, red bell pepper and corn.
How do you make a salad with black beans and corn?Combine the salad: To a large bowl add the black beans, corn kernels, chopped tomatoes, avocado, jalapeno pepper, cilantro and green onions. Create your simple dressing: Zest one lime and add the zest to the bowl, then squeeze the lime juice from 2 limes, should be about 4 tbsp or so, then season with salt and pepper.