GORGONZOLA STUFFED MINI POTATOES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet; drizzle with the oil, and toss to coat. Season with salt. Place potatoes in preheated oven and bake until very tender when pierced with a fork, 45 to 50 minutes.
- With a small knife, cut a cross in the top of each potato; press firmly on sides to open. Combine sour cream and Gorgonzola in a small bowl. Top each potato with a generous spoonful of the cheese mixture; garnish with chives. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 453.4 calories, Carbohydrate 65.3 g, Cholesterol 17.4 mg, Fat 18 g, Fiber 8.1 g, Protein 9.6 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 165.8 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
GORGONZOLA TWICE-BAKED POTATOES WITH BACON
- Heat oven to 375°F. Gently scrub potatoes, but do not peel. Pierce potatoes several times with fork. Place on oven rack. Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until tender when pierced in center with fork. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, until crisp; drain on paper towel.
- Cut each potato lengthwise in half; scoop out inside, leaving a thin shell. In medium bowl, mash potatoes, milk and butter with potato masher or electric mixer on low speed until no lumps remain (amount of milk needed will vary depending upon type of potato used). Stir in cheese, green onions and salt. Fill potato shells with mashed potato mixture. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Crumble bacon onto potatoes.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until hot. Garnish with additional sliced green onion tops if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160, Carbohydrate 17 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 400 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 0 g
LOADED MINI BAKED POTATOES
This hot potato salad has all the cheesy, fluffy richness of a loaded baked potato, which makes it a perfect side for grilled chicken or a big, juicy steak. Cook the bacon in the oven, then crisp the fingerlings on the same pan in the leftover rendered bacon fat. A squeeze of lemon to finish counters the richness of the potatoes, bacon and cheese.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Position an oven rack in the top third of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the bacon slices in a single layer on top. Bake until the bacon is golden brown and crispy, 15 to 20 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Transfer the bacon to a paper-towel-lined plate to absorb any excess fat and let cool. Crumble cooled bacon.
- Discard the parchment and pour off the remaining excess bacon drippings from the baking sheet, leaving only a thin coating of fat on the baking sheet. Reserve the poured-off drippings. Increase the oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the fingerling potatoes with 2 tablespoons of the reserved bacon drippings, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place the potatoes cut-side-down on the baking sheet in a crowded single layer. Bake until the potatoes just start to brown, 15 minutes, then flip and continue to bake until cooked through, golden brown and crisp, about 15 minutes more.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and place the baking sheet on a heat-safe surface. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to push the potatoes together so that they are all touching but remain in a single layer. Sprinkle the potatoes with the cheese and bacon, return to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer the potatoes to a platter with a large spatula. Top with dollops of sour cream and the scallions. Finish by squeezing the lemon over the top. Serve hot.
ROASTED POTATOES WITH BACON, CHEESE, AND PARSLEY
These potatoes are hard to resist with their crispy roasted outsides and creamy delicious insides. I learned to shake the boiled potatoes before baking from an English caterer. Try it! It makes a difference.
Provided by Vicki
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place an oven rack in the bottom third of the oven and preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water and salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are just tender when pierced with a fork, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Return potatoes to the pot; cover with a lid and shake pot vigorously, about 1 minute. Uncover and cool potatoes until easily handled, about 10 minutes. Peel potatoes and cut them crosswise into chunks.
- Place bacon in a skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until most of the fat has melted and bacon is tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels, reserving bacon fat in the skillet.
- Brush the bottom of a shallow 10x15-inch baking pan with half of the bacon fat and olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper over potatoes and arrange in the baking pan.
- Roast potatoes in the preheated oven until golden brown on the bottom, about 30 minutes. Remove potatoes from oven and reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Turn potatoes over in baking pan. Top with bacon pieces, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and garlic. Drizzle remaining bacon fat on top.
- Return to the preheated oven and continue roasting until Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221.5 calories, Carbohydrate 30.4 g, Cholesterol 12 mg, Fat 7.8 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 1138.2 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
ROASTED POTATOES WITH THYME AND GORGONZOLA
Creamy Gorgonzola cheese turns this basic potato recipe into a savory and spectacular side! Try this with all your favorite entrees. Virginia Sturm - San Francisco, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. , Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150 calories, Fat 7g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 9mg cholesterol, Sodium 297mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GORGONZOLA AND BACON STUFFED MINI POTATOES
These gorgonzola and bacon stuffed mini potatoes make the perfect starter or appetizer; their adorable size makes it possible to eat them in one bite at your New Year's or Christmas celebration. Be inspired and try them today!
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- Thoroughly wash the potatoes with a brush before cooking them, set them in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 8 minutes. Check that they're cooked, poking them with a thin knife. Let cool until you're able to comfortably work with them.
- To make the cooking process even easier, you can purchase potatoes that already come in a bag, ready to steam. In this case, cook them in the microwave on high for about 5 minutes.
- Cut each potato in half. Remove the core, or insides with a small teaspoon, leaving a thin layer of potato, being careful not to break the tender skin. Arrange the potatoes, skin down, on a baking sheet.
- In a large container, add the potato (insides), gorgonzola cheese and cream cheese. Mix with a beater until creamy.
- Add the sour cream, bacon and chives. Mix, this time with a spatula.
- Fill the potato skins with the potato stuffing and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. You can prepare the potatoes beforehand and cook au gratin immediately before serving.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is golden-brown.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
GARLIC & ROSEMARY MINI ROASTED POTATOES
A longer roast make these mini roasties sweet and nutty, with a golden, crisp exterior
Provided by Anna Glover
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the baby potatoes with the olive oil, halved garlic bulb and rosemary in a roasting tin. Season. Roast for 50 mins-1 hr until the potatoes are tender and the skins golden brown and slightly wrinkled. Toss again before before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 40 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 5 grams protein, Sodium 0.02 milligram of sodium
POTATO SALAD WITH BACON AND GORGONZOLA
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain potatoes; return to same pot. Place over very low heat just until excess moisture evaporates, about 1 minute. Transfer hot potatoes to large bowl; Cool 10 minutes(minimum). Mix in 2 cups mayonnaise, low fat variety optional.
- Cook bacon in large heavy skillet over medium-high heat until brown and crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towels to drain. Cool bacon; crumble coarsely.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup mayonnaise, cheese, green onions, parsley and half of bacon into potatoes. Season salad to taste with salt and peper (I prefer a mixture of white and cayenne pepper and seasoning salt) Sprinkle with remaining bacon. (Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at cool room temperature.).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 681.6, Fat 43, SaturatedFat 13.1, Cholesterol 58.7, Sodium 1089.5, Carbohydrate 61.4, Fiber 4.4, Sugar 6.1, Protein 14.7
BACON & GORGONZOLA POTATO SALAD
Dressed in a rich, creamy sauce flavored with Gorgonzola cheese, chives and bacon, this potato salad is sure to be a hit. I like to make it ahead so the flavors have time to blend. -Barbara Spitzer, Lodi, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool., Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, onions, celery, 1 tablespoon chives, salt, pepper and sugar. Stir in cheese and 1/2 cup bacon bits. Fold in tomatoes and potatoes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining chives and bacon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 566 calories, Fat 36g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 60mg cholesterol, Sodium 1226mg sodium, Carbohydrate 43g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
MASHED RED POTATOES WITH GORGONZOLA CHEESE
- Place potatoes in 3-quart saucepan; add enough water (salted if desired) to cover. Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Shake potatoes in saucepan over low heat to dry.
- Add butter, buttermilk, cheese, salt and pepper to potatoes. Lightly mash with fork or back of spoon keeping some larger pieces of potatoes.
More about "mini roasted potatoes with gorgonzola and bacon recipes"
ROASTED POTATOES WITH BACON, GORGONZOLA, CILANTRO AND …
Cuisine AmericanCategory Side DishServings 1Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Add potatoes and onions to a large bowl and drizzle with a teaspoon of olive oil (do not use more as the bacon will release fat when cooking) and a bit of salt and pepper. Toss with your hands and try to coat most of the potatoes. Lay them on the baking sheet and top with chopped bacon. Bake for 15 minutes, flip, and bake for 15 more. Flip one more time and cook for 15 minutes longer. Bacon should be crisp at this point.
- Remove potatoes from oven and immediately sprinkle on crumbled gorgonzola. Let potatoes sit and cool for 5 minutes, then top with chives, green onions, cilantro and parsley. Serve right off the baking sheet so you don’t lose any gooey cheese.
10 BEST ROASTED MINI POTATOES RECIPES - YUMMLY
BEST CRISPY ROASTED MINI POTATOES - SO EASY AND CRISPY!!
MINI BAKED POTATOES WITH SOUR CREAM AND BACON RECIPE
HONEY ROASTED POTATOES WITH GORGONZOLA - THE LITTLE …
ROASTED POTATOES WITH GORGONZOLA - DRAGONFLY HOME …
BAKED MINI POTATOES - CANADIAN COOKING ADVENTURES
MINI ROASTED POTATOES WITH GORGONZOLA AND BACON
BACON ROASTED POTATOES - DELICIOUS LITTLE BITES
GORGONZOLA STUFFED MINI POTATOES RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
ROASTED POTATOES WITH BACON, GARLIC & ONIONS! - MY INCREDIBLE …
ROASTED MINI POTATOES WITH HERBS AND GARLIC - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
ROASTED MINI POTATOES WITH GARLIC BUTTER | SALTY SIDE DISH RECIPES
OVEN ROASTED POTATOES WITH BACON, GARLIC, AND PARMESAN
SOFT & CRISPY ROASTED MINI POTATOES - THE TOASTED PINE NUT
GARLIC-ROASTED BABY POTATOES WITH BLUE CHEESE AND BACON RECIPE ...
MINI ROASTED POTATOES WITH GORGONZOLA AND BACON
CRISP OVEN ROASTED POTATOES WITH BACON AND CHEESE
ROASTED MINI POTATOES - DELICIOUS AND EASY BAKING RECIPES
CREAMY MASHED POTATOES WITH BACON AND GORGONZOLA
ROASTED DICED POTATOES - LINDA\'S ITALIAN TABLE
ROASTED MINI POTATOES – A COUPLE COOKS
ROASTED MINI POTATOES RECIPE - COOKIN CANUCK - EASY SIDE DISH
GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES | MODERNMEALMAKEOVER.COM
ROASTED POTATOES WITH BACON RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HASSELBACK POTATOES WITH GORGONZOLA AND BACON - BC DAIRY
CHEESY ROASTED POTATOES WITH BACON - RASA MALAYSIA
ROASTED GARLIC GORGONZOLA SMASHED POTATOES. - HOW SWEET EATS
ROASTED LITTLE POTATOES WITH VEGETABLES AND BACON - ALL WE EAT
ROASTED POTATOES RECIPES: 10 FAVORITES - THE LITTLE POTATO COMPANY
MINI ROAST POTATOES WITH GARLIC AND THYME RECIPE
MINI ROASTED POTATOES WITH GORGONZOLA AND BACON | RECIPE | TINY …
BACON SMASHED ROASTED POTATOES - BITES OF FLAVOR
TRI-ROASTED POTATOES WITH GORGONZOLA - TREASURE CAVE® CHEESE
30-MINUTE MINI TWICE BAKED POTATOES WITH BACON
You'll also love