Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside, these mocha-flavored cookies from Pamela Jessen in Calgary, Alberta are the perfect treat for chasing away winter doldrums. Why not invite a friend over some snowy afternoon to share a plateful and a cup of coffee?
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 cookies.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in coffee granules until dissolved; cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl. Add the sugars, egg and vanilla., Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; add to chocolate mixture and mix well. Stir in toffee bits. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray. , Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle with melted milk chocolate.
Nutrition Facts :
MOCHA WHITE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
Traditional chocolate chip cookies get a makeover with cocoa powder and instant coffee in the batter. White chocolate chips add contrast and a burst of extra sweetness to brighten the bitter cocoa and coffee flavors.
Provided by Sarah-May
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine butter, sugars, eggs, instant coffee, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Pour over butter mixture and beat until combined. Fold in white chocolate chunks using a spatula. Cover dough and chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the cookie sheets.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168.1 calories, Carbohydrate 23.2 g, Cholesterol 25.4 mg, Fat 8 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 115.7 mg, Sugar 15.8 g
MOCHA ALMOND COOKIES
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, espresso, baking powder, and salt. With an electric mixer, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg until well combined; mix in cooled chocolate. With mixer on low, gradually add flour mixture, then ground almonds; beat in milk until just combined. Flatten dough into a disk; wrap in plastic. Freeze until firm, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Pour confectioners' sugar (about 1/2 cup) into a medium bowl; working in batches, roll each ball in confectioners' sugar twice, letting each sit in sugar between coatings.
- Place on prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake until cookies have spread and coating is cracked, 12 to 14 minutes; cookies will still be soft to the touch. Cool cookies on a wire rack.
MOCHA-TOFFEE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
Get your java jolt by munching on a fudgy cookie. These cookies are a snap to make because they start with a cake mix.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, stir together coffee and vanilla until coffee is dissolved. In large bowl, mix cake mix, coffee mixture, butter and eggs with spoon until soft dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until surface appears dry. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely. Store covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 75 mg, Sugar 6 g, TransFat 0 g
MOCHA SANDWICH COOKIES
I've had cookies melt in my mouth, but not as much as these do! I've made several versions of these, but I like to make them as sandwiches with an almond-mocha filling. -Anna Sylvester, Sylvania, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour and cornstarch; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour., Preheat oven to 375°. Shape dough into 3/4-in. balls; press lightly to flatten. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire racks., For filling, cream butter and confectioners' sugar. Beat in cream and extract. In another bowl, combine cocoa, coffee granules and boiling water; stir to dissolve granules. Beat into creamed mixture. Fold in almonds. Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes. , Spread filling on bottoms of half of the cookies; cover with remaining cookies. Refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 118 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 18mg cholesterol, Sodium 54mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
MOCHA SLICE COOKIES
Made with cocoa and espresso powders, cocoa nibs, and a touch of cinnamon, these sliced cookies were inspired by the traditional pairing of coffee and chocolate.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes about 4 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Sift together flour, cocoa, salt, espresso powder, and cinnamon into a large bowl; set aside. Put butter and sugar into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle; mix on medium until pale and fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla. Reduce speed to low. Add flour mixture; mix until just combined. Stir in cocoa nibs.
- Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface; roll into a 2-inch-diameter log. Wrap in parchment; transfer to a paper towel tube to hold shape. Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unwrap log, and let soften slightly at room temperature, about 5 minutes. Brush with water, then roll in sanding sugar. Cut log into 1/4-inch thick rounds. Space 1 inch apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until centers are set, about 10 minutes. Transfer to wire racks; cool completely.
DARK MOCHA COOKIES
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 dozen cookies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- HEAT oven to 325 degrees F. Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Beat shortening, sugar and vanilla in large bowl on medium speed with electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in hazelnut spread until smooth. Add flour mixture and milk alternately to shortening mixture, beating until blended.
- USE 1 tablespoon dough to form 36 1 1/4-inch balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar. Place on baking sheet. Flatten dough with round cup to 1/4-inch thick.
- BAKE 10 to 12 mintues. Let cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- *Cinnamon Sugar is available in your grocer's spice aisle or you can make your own by combining 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter.
- Add both sugars and beat well.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add flour, coffee powder, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and 1/2 c walnuts.
- Mix well.
- Wrap dough in wax paper and chill thouroughly in refrigerator (at least two hours).
- Remove dough from refrigerator.
- Using rounded teaspoonfuls of dough, shape into balls using palms of hands and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven and working quickly place 3-4 chocolate chips in the center of each hot cookie.
- When chocolate has softened, spread over top and sprinkle with balance of walnuts.
- Remove to wire rack and cool.
PEPPERMINT MOCHA COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 4 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, cocoa, espresso, and salt together in a bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract; beat to combine. Add flour mixture and beat on low speed until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Dip the tops of the cookies into the crushed candy canes. Place candy-side up on the prepared baking sheets, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm, 14 to 16 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 88.7 calories, Carbohydrate 12.3 g, Cholesterol 14 mg, Fat 4.1 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 27.5 mg, Sugar 5.8 g
More about "mocha cookies recipes"
MOCHA COOKIES - ADDICTIVE BAKING, DESSERTS & SWEET …
FUDGY MOCHA COOKIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BITTERSWEET MOCHA COOKIES - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
MOCHA CHOCOLATE CARAMEL COOKIE RECIPE - SWEET PEA'S …
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MOCHA COOKIES | ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE …
MOCHA ICEBOX COOKIES RECIPE - CHATELAINE.COM
CHOCOLATE CHIP MOCHA COOKIES - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
MOCHA COOKIES | RECIPE
MOCHA COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MOCHA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - TASTE OF PLACE
MOCHA COOKIES - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
4.6/5 (8)Calories 284 per servingCategory Dessert
TASTETORONTO | MOCHA COOKIES
CHOCOLATE MOCHA COOKIES • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
MOCHA CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES | THE BEST COOKIE RECIPE
MOCHA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - TRADITIONAL HOME BAKING
MOCHA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THERESCIPES.INFO
PEPPERMINT MOCHA COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
MOCHA COOKIES RECIPES | RECIPELAND
CHOCOLATE CHIP MOCHA COOKIES - THE MONDAY BOX
COCONUT-MOCHA SANDWICH COOKIES - BAKE FROM SCRATCH
11 MOCHA COOKIE RECIPES | RECIPELAND
MOCHA CRINKLE COOKIES - BECEL CANADA
SALTED CARAMEL MOCHA COOKIES | THE BEST HOMEMADE COOKIES …
MOCHA CHIP COOKIES - TOLL HOUSE®
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
CAFE MOCHA COOKIES - TABLE FOR TWO® BY JULIE CHIOU
MOCHA COOKIES | COOKING LOVERS
MOCHA COOKIES - HANDLE THE HEAT
MOCHA COOKIES | MOCHA COOKIE RECIPE | IRVIN LIN
EASY MOCHA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - PERFECT BREW
MOCHA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - TASTES OF LIZZY T
MOCHA CRINKLE COOKIES - THE TASTE OF KOSHER
MOCHA COOKIES – MILDLY MEANDERING
MOCHA SANDWICH COOKIES - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
SEA SALT WHITE MOCHA COOKIES RECIPE - PERFECT BREW
CHEWY COCOA MOCHA COOKIES - LAUREN'S LATEST
FUDGY MOCHA BROWNIE COOKIES - SLOANE'S TABLE
CHOCOLATE CHUNK-MOCHA COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #hand-formed-cookies #desserts #oven #cookies-and-brownies #dietary #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love