TOMATO BACON GRILLED CHEESE
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread. Lay 4 slices of bread, butter side down, in the skillet. Top with a slice of cheese, 2 slices tomato, bacon, and another slice of cheese. Cover with a slice of bread, butter side out. Fry sandwiches until golden on both sides.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 557 calories, Carbohydrate 28.6 g, Cholesterol 104.1 mg, Fat 38.7 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 23.8 g, SaturatedFat 21.4 g, Sodium 1696.1 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
OPEN-FACED BROILED ROAST BEEF SANDWICH
A simple and easily adjusted broiled open face sandwich concoction. You can use beef, ham, turkey, chicken, etc. You can also adjust the veggies. Just make sure the cheese is always on top to pull it together. The combined flavors of the ingredients that I've listed blows my mind every time I make this. Eat with a knife and fork!
Provided by Evan
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven on broiler setting.
- Cut rolls in half, and toast in a bread toaster. Place on a baking sheet. Spread each half with mayonnaise and mustard. Layer with roast beef, tomato, red onion, Provolone, salt and pepper.
- Broil 3 to 6 inches from heat source for 2 to 4 minutes (keep a constant eye on it) until cheese is bubbly and is beginning to brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 396.9 calories, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 76.8 mg, Fat 19.2 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 34.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.9 g, Sodium 1628.9 mg, Sugar 4.4 g
BACON CHEESE & TOMATO - BROILED OPEN FACE SANDWICH
One of my favorites. I have two rules for this sandwich. Always use Pepperidge Farm Original White Bread and make two per person as one is never enough.
Provided by ExercisingChef
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Pre-heat broiler.
- Place bread on a broiler safe pan. Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheese then a slice of tomato. Depending on how big your tomato slice is you may want to put on two but keep it a single layer of tomato. Cut each slice of bacon into 2 pieces. Then lay 3 of the pieces on each sandwich. Broil until bacon is crisp and cheese melted. Bread and cheese may get a little burnt. That makes it better!
- Note: Originally I put raw bacon on the sandwich and cooked it all the way under the broiler. Now I cut the strips in half and partiality cook in micro-wave and then put on sandwich and broil to finish cooking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359.1, Fat 19.6, SaturatedFat 8.3, Cholesterol 34.5, Sodium 735.9, Carbohydrate 32.6, Fiber 2.7, Sugar 5.4, Protein 13.3
PETER'S OPEN FACED CHEESE TOMATO AND BACON SANDWICHES
- 1. Cover each slice of bread with a Kraft Single.
- 2. Cover each Kraft Single with thin slices of tomato.
- 3. Cover remaining area of each Kraft single with little pieces of bacon.
- 4. Add pepper to your liking.
- 5. Place the bread on a cookie sheet. Bake for under 5 minutes on broil until cheese starts to bubble and edges of the bread are golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
OPEN FACE CHEDDAR BROIL
- Place muffin halves on small, foil-lined baking sheet; top with tomato and ham.
- Combine cheese and mayonnaise; spread over ham.
- Place under preheated broiler 4 inches from heat; broil 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwich is hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 555.8, Fat 34.5, SaturatedFat 15.5, Cholesterol 101.8, Sodium 1528.5, Carbohydrate 32.1, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 4.6, Protein 28.9
BACON-TOMATO BAGEL MELTS
My husband introduced me to this open-faced sandwich shortly after we got married, and it quickly became an all-time favorite. It's good made with plain or onion bagels. Have fun experimenting with various toppings and dressings, too.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 sandwiches.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place bagel halves cut side up on a baking sheet. Top each half with two tomato slices and two bacon strips. Sprinkle with cheese. , Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese begins to brown. Serve with ranch dressing.
Nutrition Facts :
OPEN-FACED BACON, TOMATO AND CHEESE SANDWICHES
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Toast bread on both sides. Place tomato slices on bread spread with 2 teaspoons mayonnaise. Salt lightly. Top with a slice of American cheese and partially cooked chopped bacon. Broil slowly until bacon is crisp and cheese is melted. Serve at once.
Nutrition Facts : Nutritional Facts Serves
More about "open faced bacon tomato pepperoni cheese broil recipes"
OPEN-FACED BACON, TOMATO, AND CHEESE SANDWICHES
Category One Dish WondersEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
OPEN-FACED SMOKY TOMATO GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE BY …
BEST OPEN-FACED BACON AVOCADO TOMATO SANDWICH …
8 OPEN FACED CRAB AND SANDWICHES RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
BACON TOMATO AND CHEESE OPEN-FACED SANDWICH
BACON, TOMATO AND AVOCADO OPEN-FACED SANDWICHES - INSPIRED …
OPEN FACE CHEESE SANDWICH - THERESCIPES.INFO
OPEN-FACED BACON-AND-POTATO OMELET RECIPE | MYRECIPES
OPEN FACED BACON TOMATO PEPPERONI & CHEESE BROIL
OPEN FACED SANDWICHES WITH FRESH TOMATOES - FOOD SCIENCE INSTITUTE
OPEN FACED TOMATO/BACON SANDWICH | BEYOND DIET RECIPES
OPEN FACED BACON AND TOMATO SANDWICHES - FNPP
OPEN FACE BACON/TOMATO/CHEESE SANDWICH RECIPE
OPEN FACED BACON TOMATO PEPPERONI & CHEESE BROIL RECIPE | JUST …
RECIPE: OPEN-FACED TOMATO AND CHEESE SANDWICHES (WITH HAM, …
TOMATO, CHEESE 'N BACON BROIL - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
OPEN FACE TOMATO SANDWICH RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BACON AND TOMATO OPEN-FACED BAGEL MELT RECIPE BY B2 CAFé
OPEN FACED BACON TOMATO PEPPERONI & CHEESE BROIL
BACON OPEN FACED SANDWICH - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
OPEN-FACED BACON, EGG, AND CHEESE SANDWICH ON PORTOBELLO.
OPEN-FACED BRIE AND TOMATO SANDWICHES - INSPIRED TASTE
BROILED TOMATO, CHEESE, AND BACON OPEN-FACE SANDWICH …
OPEN-FACE TOMATO SANDWICH RECIPE | BOURSIN CHEESE
TOMATO BACON EGG OPEN FACED SANDWICH RECIPE
BACON-TOMATO CHEESE TOASTS - TASTE AND TELL
AIR FRYER BACON AND TOMATO GRILLED CHEESE - FORK TO SPOON
RECIPE: CAROL'S MOM'S OPEN FACED SANDWICHES (BACON, CHEESE AND …
OPEN FACED TOAST RECIPE | 5 MINUTE GRILLED TOAST | INDIAN TOAST …
OPEN-FACED BACON, TOMATO AND BASIL SANDWICHES - FARM FLAVOR …
Breakfast Sandwich: Bacon Tomato Melt - You Suck at Cooking (episode 118)1.4M views-03:39
How to grill Open Faced Beef, Cheese & Gravy Sandwich | Recipe225K views-10:05
Grilled Pepperoni & Cheese Sandwich Recipe103 views-02:58
Pepperoni Grilled Cheese (DELISH!!)36 views-02:08
Bacon & Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich!1K views-01:54
Egg Bacon Cheese in Roasted Tomato How to cook easy recipe7K views-09:58
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook bacon and cheese in a broiler?Lay bread slices on broiler pan. Lay cheese on bread. Slice tomato on top of cheese and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired. Put halved bacon strips on top of the tomato. Broil about 4 or 5 minutes, then turn the bacon over to cook on the other side and broil another 3 to 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
What is the best way to cook bacon and tomatoes?Place bread on a broiler safe pan. Top each slice of bread with a slice of cheese then a slice of tomato. Depending on how big your tomato slice is you may want to put on two but keep it a single layer of tomato. Cut each slice of bacon into 2 pieces.
What is the best tomato for an open-faced bacon tomato and cheese sandwich?The best tomato for an Open-Faced Bacon, Tomato, and Cheese Sandwich is a big, fat, perfectly ripe Big Boy or something similar. Romas do not work well as they do not slice well for sandwiches. However, if that’s all you have, I’d make it work! I LOVE garden-fresh tomatoes in any form! The bacon does need to be mostly cooked for the recipe, too.
Do you have to cook bacon when making an open-faced sandwich?The bacon does need to be mostly cooked for the recipe, too. Even though the entire sandwich is placed under the oven’s broiler, to make sure the bacon gets done without burning the bread or cheese, it should be almost cooked. The best part about an Open-Faced Bacon, Tomato, and Cheese Sandwich is that you can use whatever cheese makes you happy!