OATMEAL BREAKFAST BARS
This soft, chewy oatmeal breakfast bar recipe has a hint of orange marmalade, so they're a fun change of pace from typical granola bars. They're so easy to put together and so delicious, you'll find yourself making them all the time. -Barbara Nowakowski, North Tonawanda, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and salt. Stir in remaining ingredients. Press into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
ORANGE MARMALADE BARS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the shortening with the sugar, vanilla, and almond extract. Stir in the egg and mix until well blended. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and salt. Add to the first mixture and mix well. Spread half of the dough into the pan. Cover with a layer of marmalade. Spread the remaining dough over the top
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars.
ORANGE MARMALADE COOKIES
Just a simple cookie recipe I found online while searching for recipes that use orange marmalade. My son loved them, as he said they reminded him of the Orange Crescent Swirls (recipe #94879), posted by winkki, that he dearly loves. Results may vary depending on the type of the marmalade you use, and whether it is on the sweet or bitter side. Textures also vary, and if your marmalade is the type that has large pieces of peel, I would suggest chopping them up before mixing in the batter.
Provided by GaylaJ
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 40 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 375°F Grease a cookie sheet (I just use parchment paper).
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the egg and orange marmalade and mix until thoroughly combined. Add additional marmalade if the batter is too stiff.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder. With the mixer running, slowly add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture until blended.
- Drop by spoonfuls on the cookie sheet; do not crowd the cookies as the batter will spread during baking. Bake until the cookies spread out and are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
- Cool a minute or two on the cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- *The original yield was 40 cookies, but I must have made them a little large, because I only ended up with 22.
CHUNKY ORANGE MARMALADE COOKIES
My mother had this recipe in her cookie collection and she and I began baking these when I was a young teen. There is no sugar among the ingredients, just the subtle taste of marmalade to add sweetness. It's a soft cookie with an interesting combination of orange and chocolate.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, cream the shortening, egg yolk and marmalade until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans., Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
ORANGE AND NUT SQUARES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the cookie dough out on a cookie sheet to 1/4-inch thickness (about 9 inches by 12 inches) using your fingertips. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool.
- Spread the marmalade over the cookie. Sprinkle with nuts.
- In a double boiler over very lightly simmering water, melt the chocolate. Dip a spoon in the melted chocolate and drizzle on top of the cookie. Let cool. Cut the cookie into 12 bars or squares. Serve or store in an airtight container.
More about "orange marmalade bar cookie recipes"
CHOCOLATE AND ORANGE MARMALADE COOKIES RECIPE - …
2005-09-13 · Add the melted chocolate to the creamed butter and sugar. Stir in the marmalade and the remaining chopped chocolate. Fold in the flour and mix. Divide into balls, arrange 5cm apart on baking …
ORANGE MARMALADE COOKIES | COOKING WITH NANA LING
2020-08-16 · Store-bought marmalade will, however, work perfectly well with this recipe. Better with chocolate. Though they are lovely just as Nana Ling made them 80 years ago, these little cookies are even lovelier with some choc chips thrown in for good measure. The chocolate highlights the zesty orange flavours in the marmalade.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder and fold into mixture. Add marmalade and, if you're adding the optional choc chips, add those too and stir well to combine.
SMALL BATCH SOFT ORANGE COOKIES - HOMEMADE IN THE …
2018-10-22 · Instructions. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, salt, and baking soda. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar, butter, and orange zest until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes. Beat in the egg …
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar, butter, and orange zest until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture until incorporated and a dough forms. Wrap dough in plastic wrap then refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
ORANGE MARMALADE OATMEAL COOKIES - THE WEEKLY MENU
2014-10-22 · Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Beat together the ghee, coconut oil and raw sugar until well blended. Add the vanilla and orange marmalade to the mixture …
- Beat together the ghee, coconut oil and raw sugar until well blended. Add the vanilla and orange marmalade to the mixture and continue to beat until well blended.
SPICED ORANGE MARMALADE SHORTBREAD BARS - TODAY'S …
2020-12-10 · Spread the orange marmalade on top of the shortbread. Add the topping and then sprinkle the sliced almonds on top. Bake the shortbread in the oven until the topping is golden and bubbly, 35-40 …
- In a mixer, add the orange marmalade, allspice, cinnamon, ginger and orange liqueur and mix to combine. Set the marmalade aside while you make the shortbread.
- Heat the oven to 350. Line 9 x 9 x 2 baking dish with parchment paper large enough for the edges to hang over the pan.
- Place the flour and powdered sugar in a mixer. At low speed, add the melted butter, almond extract, salt and sour cream and thoroughly combine to make a soft dough. Reserve ½ cup of dough for the topping.
- Take 1/2 cup of the dough and put it in a mini food processor and add the crumbled almond paste and cubes of butter and pulse to make a crumb topping. With the remaining dough, use your fingers to pat the dough into the bottom of the baking pan. Spread the orange marmalade on top of the shortbread. Add the topping and then sprinkle the sliced almonds on top.
ORANGE MARMALADE COOKIES WITH ORANGE ZEST | WHITE …
Orange Marmalade Cookies. Rarely does a new cookie recipe make it into our abode’s “must make” repertoire. [donotprint] With our household favorites being so loved (like the chocolate chunk, snickerdoodle w/ Viet cinnamon, and oatmeal rum raisin recipes), a new find has to be pretty damn good to pass up baking an old favorite. These orange marmalade cookies with orange …
- Combine butter and sugar in a mixer bowl and beat with paddle attachment until light and fluffy. Break eggs in a small bowl, whisk to break up, then incorporate into the butter/sugar mix. Mix in orange marmalade.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and sea salt. Gently incorporate into wet mix until just combined. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled (@ 1-2 hrs.)
- While dough chills, make orange icing. Combine citrus zests, juices, melted butter and sea salt in a bowl. Whisk in confectioners' sugar until well combined and smooth. Cover and set aside.
CHOCOLATE OAT BARS WITH ORANGE MARMALADE - …
2021-02-05 · Prepare the Baking Pan: Line an 8×8 Baking Pan with parchment (preferred) or baking spray. Into a medium bowl, place the rolled oats, flour, sugar, Kosher Salt, and baking soda. Stir to mix. Cut the butter …
- Preheat oven to 350F or 335F for Convection/Fan Oven. Prepare the Baking Pan: Line an 8×8 Baking Pan with parchment (preferred) or baking spray.
- Into a medium bowl, place the rolled oats, flour, sugar, Kosher Salt, and baking soda. Stir to mix. Cut the butter into small cubes (about 1/2″ or 1.1cm), and place the cubes on top of the dry ingredients.
- Using a pastry cutter, or your hands, cut in the butter, or press the butter pieces with your fingers, into the dry ingredients until the butter pieces are evenly distributed and the largest piece is maybe the size of a pea. Add the vanilla extract and give the mix another stir.
- Using between half and two-thirds of the mix, press it firmly into the bottom of the prepared baking pan, distributing it as evenly as you can. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
MARMALADE THUMBPRINT COOKIE SQUARES | BETTER …
Step 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add the powdered sugar. Beat until combined, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat in the egg and orange …
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add the powdered sugar. Beat until combined, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat in the egg and orange flavoring until combined. Beat in the flour.
- Press dough onto the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Using your thumb, make 54 indentations in the dough (9 rows of 6 thumbprints across). Fill each indentation with a scant 1 teaspoon preserves.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut baked mixture into squares.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate pieces on 100 percent power (high) for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until pieces are just melted, stirring after every 30 seconds (do not overcook). Spoon melted white chocolate into a small resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; snip off a small corner of the bag. Drizzle melted white chocolate over each cookie. Let cookies stand until chocolate is set. Makes 54 cookie squares.
HOMEMADE ORANGE MARMALADE: JUST 4 INGREDIENTS, NO …
2021-04-23 · Place the oranges in a large pot and add the water. Soak the oranges in water overnight. Place the pot over high heat and boil the mixture for 30 minutes. Turn the heat to low, add the sugar, and simmer for 30 minutes. Increase the heat to medium high and boil the marmalade …
See details »
15 RECIPES WITH ORANGE MARMALADE | ALLRECIPES
2020-12-23 · But orange marmalade isn't just fabulous on toast or a scone, it's also a key ingredient that adds sweetness and citrus zing to chicken, ham, seafood, fruit salads, cakes, cookie bars, and more. Fruity and tangy, orange marmalade is an incredibly versatile ingredient that can be used in dishes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. Made from ...
MARMALADE CRUMBLE BARS - BAKING BITES
2013-02-25 · These Marmalade Crumble Bars showcase marmalade in between two layers of buttery shortbread. The same shortbread mixture makes up the top and bottom of the bars, so it is very easy to put these bars together. You simply pack down a portion of the shortbread mix into the bottom of the pan, add a layer of marmalade and top it off with the reserved crust. The finished bars have a wonderful sweet ...
ORANGE MARMALADE BARS | RECIPE | RECIPES, SWEET …
Orange Marmalade Bars. 24 · Very moist and fruity, these bars go great with coffee. Recipe by Allrecipes. 6. 11 ingredients. Refrigerated. 1 Egg. Condiments. 1 cup Orange marmalade. Baking & Spices. 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour. 1/2 tsp Almond extract. 1 tsp Baking powder. 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground. 1/4 tsp Cloves, ground. 1/2 tsp Salt. 1/2 cup Shortening. 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract. 1/2 cup ...
ORANGE MARMALADE COOKIES - FOOD CHANNEL
2014-08-25 · 4 Add the reserved dry ingredients and marmalade. Mix thoroughly. 5 Drop the cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet using a teaspoon. 6 Bake for 20 minutes or until light brown. 7 For the Icing 8 Combine zests and juices in a bowl. Set aside. In another bowl beat butter on low speed adding 1 cup of confectioners' sugar and blend thoroughly ...
ORANGE MARMALADE CREAM CHEESE BARS RECIPE - …
2010-03-20 · Directions. DESCRIPTION: These make a great finale for brunch-A nutty shortbread crusttopped with orange marmalade and cream cheese. Preheat oven to 350. Butter a 9x13 pan. Beat together butter, sugar and saltuntil light and fluffy. Add in flour 1/2 c. at a time and mix till well blended. Stir in 1 …
ORANGE MARMALADE BARS - YUM TASTE
ORANGE MARMALADE COOKIE BARS RECIPES WITH …
More recipes about "orange marmalade cookie bars" EASY ORANGE MARMALADE BARS / JILL SILVERMAN HOUGH. From jillhough.com Easy Orange Marmalade Bars. A twist on the apricot bars I used to make at my Sausalito café, these are a great mid-winter treat. They’re soft, chewy, and satisfyingly oaty, with a bright tickle of citrus. Makes 16 to 20. 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour ; 1 3/4 … See details ...
See details »
EASY ORANGE MARMALADE BARS / JILL SILVERMAN HOUGH
2 3/4 cups rolled oats. 2 cups orange marmalade. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Thoroughly coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, pulsing to combine. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
See details »
ORANGE MARMALADE BARS RECIPE
Orange marmalade bars recipe. Learn how to cook great Orange marmalade bars . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Orange marmalade bars recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Orange marmalade bars recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for …
See details »
MEATBALLS WITH ORANGE MARMALADE RECIPES
2017-06-08 · 1 jar orange marmalade or jelly. Instructions. Put meatballs in your slow cooker. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the CHILI sauce and orange marmalade, stir. Microwave on medium heat for 3 minutes. Pour the sauce over the meatballs. Cook on high for 3 hours, or low heat for 5 ….
See details »
ORANGE MARMALADE BARS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2020-11-23 · Home > Recipes > Cookies > Orange Marmalade Bars. Printer-friendly version. ORANGE MARMALADE BARS : 1 c. all purpose flour 3/4 tsp. baking powder 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, ground 1/4 tsp. salt 1/2 c. granulated sugar 1/2 c. oatmeal 1/3 c. butter 1 egg 1/4 c. milk 2/3 c. orange marmalade. Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and granulated sugar in a mixing bowl, mix in oatmeal. Cut in ...
See details »
ORANGE MARMALADE BARS - BAR COOKIE RECIPES
In a large mixing bowl, cream the shortening with the sugar, vanilla, and almond extract. Stir in the egg and mix until well blended. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
See details »
ORANGE MARMALADE ALMOND BARS – CAN'T STAY OUT OF …
2016-08-29 · Orange Marmalade Almond Bars are totally terrific. They have a shortbread crust layer, topped with an orange marmalade filling and then generously sprinkled with sliced almonds.I came up with the idea from my Apricot Almond Bars.Orange Marmalade, Cherry or almost any other flavor works well in this delightful recipe. I grew up eating lots of oranges.
See details »