5-HOUR OVEN BEEF STEW
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Combine mushroom soup and water in a saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir until hot, 3 to 4 minutes.
- While soup is cooking, place meat in the bottom of a large casserole pan. Pour hot soup over top and toss to combine. Add potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover casserole dish and cook in the preheated oven until meat is cooked through and tender, about 5 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393.4 calories, Carbohydrate 42.7 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Fat 16.1 g, Fiber 5.9 g, Protein 20.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 497.5 mg, Sugar 6.4 g
OVEN 5 HOUR BEEF STEW
This is a great stew recipe from an elderly friend who served it for years for her family. I finally got her to share!! This is very easy to prepare, and my family really enjoys it!
Provided by HisMonie
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine all above ingredients into a large baking dish; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 5 hours at 250 degrees-- NO PEEKING!
5 HOUR BEEF STEW
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Stir beef, potatoes, tomato-vegetable juice cocktail, carrots, celery, onion, tapioca, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a roasting pan; cover.
- Bake in preheated oven until beef and potatoes are tender, about 5 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 398.8 calories, Carbohydrate 45.2 g, Cholesterol 76.2 mg, Fat 10.4 g, Fiber 6.6 g, Protein 30.4 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 470.4 mg, Sugar 9.8 g
MAMAW'S 5 HOUR BEEF STEW
- In a Dutch Oven layer the first 6 ingredients in order given, sprinkle with sugar and Tapioka.
- Do not stir.
- Mix one cup of water with two cans of soup and V-8 juice pour over ingredient in Dutch Oven.
- Cover and bake for 5 hours at 300 degree oven.
- Do not stir or raise the lid.
OVEN BEEF STEW
No one ever guesses that this traditional combination is low in fat. A thick flavorful sauce makes this hearty dish one that will be requested time and again. I know your family will enjoy it. -Debbie Patton of Westchester, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a Dutch oven, combine the beef, potatoes, onions, celery and carrots; set aside. , In a large bowl, combine the tomato juice, sherry or water, tapioca, sugar, salt, basil and pepper. Let stand for 15 minutes. , Pour over beef mixture. Cover and bake at 325° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until meat is almost tender. , Add the beans; cook 30 minutes longer or until beans and meat are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 519mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
FIVE HOUR BEEF STEW
- Mix ingredients well in dutch oven and cover.
- Bake at 300 degrees for five hours.
- Do not peek.
- (I confess I do peek at about four hours to see if it's tender and thick enough!).
OLD-FASHIONED OVEN BEEF STEW
You can get down-home beef stew into the oven within 15 minutes. It then conveniently bakes unattended for hours.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 325°F. In 5-quart Dutch oven or 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, toss beef with flour. Add frozen vegetables.
- In large bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Pour over beef and vegetables; gently stir until mixed.
- Cover; bake 3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours or until beef is tender. Remove bay leaves before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fiber 4 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 600 mg, Sugar 7 g, TransFat 1/2 g
CONTEST-WINNING EASY OVEN STEW
Meet the Cook: Because I've never entered a recipe contest before, I hesitated before sending my stew in. I knew, though, it not only was so good but anybody could make it. You just throw the ingredients into a pot and stir! I've been cooking 40 years. My husband and I have one grown daughter. -Carol Smith, Stuart, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a 5-qt. Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Cover and bake at 350° for 2-1/4 to 2-1/2 hours, or until the meat and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230 calories, Fat 6g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 53mg cholesterol, Sodium 401mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "oven 5 hour beef stew recipes"
NO-PEEK BEEF STEW (A.K.A. FIVE-HOUR BEEF STEW) - BIGOVEN
RECIPE :: 5 OR 6 HOUR BEEF STEW - SANDY COOPER
5 HOUR STEW OVEN - THERESCIPES.INFO
5 HOUR OVEN STEW - RECIPES - FAXO
EASIEST EVER BEEF STEW RECIPE | CAMPBELL SOUP RECIPES
FIVE HOUR OVEN BEEF STEW - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
5 HOUR STEW - BIGOVEN.COM
5 HOUR OVEN BEEF STEW - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
5-HOUR OVEN BEEF STEW | OGNYAN
OVEN BEEF STEW - 5 HOUR STEW - FOODISTA
OVEN 5 HOUR BEEF STEW RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | OVEN ROAST, …
5 HOUR BEEF STEW | RECIPESTY
5 HOUR STEW | COOKING MAMAS
5 HOUR BEEF STEW | RECIPE | OVEN BEEF STEW, BEEF STEW MEAT …
5-HOUR OVEN BEEF STEW - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
SLIMMING WORLD BEEF AND SWEET POTATO STEW - SOLAR-HEART.COM
5-HOUR BEEF STEW | H. PRALL | INTERIOR DESIGN
5 HOUR BEEF STEW TAPIOCA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
5-HOUR STEW RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
MRS.4444 COOKS: AUNT BETTE'S 5-HOUR OVEN STEW
5 HOUR BEEF STEW RECIPE | AMIGOS
RECIPE: 5 HOUR OVEN STEW - SPICE PLACE
5 HOUR BEEF STEW RECIPE | ALBERTSONS MARKET
FIVE HOUR BEEF STEW - THERESCIPES.INFO
5 HOUR BEEF STEW - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
OVEN BEEF STEW 5 HOUR STEW RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
5 HOUR BEEF STEW RECIPE | UNITED SUPERMARKETS
5 HOUR BEEF STEW RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
TOP 45 NO TOMATO BEEF STEW RECIPE RECIPES
5-HOUR OVEN BEEF STEW - KHIRAYA.LIFE
FIVE HOUR BEEF STEW…MELT IN YOUR MOUTH DELICIOUS! - FORK LORE
5-HOUR BEEF STEW RECIPE | RECIPELAND
TURKISH BEEF AND CHICKPEA STEW - SOLAR-HEART.COM
RECIPE FOR 5-HOUR STEW | ALMANAC.COM
RECIPES | PENZEYS
5 HOUR BEEF STEW RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RECIPE: 5 HOUR BEEF STEW AND PUB STEW (USING TOMATO SOUP AND …
5 HOUR BEEF STEW RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GOLDEN BEET AND BEEF STEW - SOLAR-HEART.COM
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #main-dish #beef #american #oven #easy #dietary #meat #equipment #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love