FRESH GRAPEFRUIT CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9-inch pans.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and grapefruit zest. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the grapefruit juice and milk. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 358.4 calories, Carbohydrate 59.1 g, Cholesterol 59.3 mg, Fat 11.7 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 4.6 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 263.3 mg, Sugar 30.1 g
More about "pink grapefruit fros recipes"
SWEET AND TART PINK GRAPEFRUIT GRANITA RECIPE
Category CocktailsTotal Time 5 minsEstimated Reading Time 1 minCalories 288 per serving
- Bring the water and sugar to a slight boil for 15 minutes stirring frequently until sugar dissolves completely. Once dissolved, remove from heat then let cool. Add in 2 cups ruby red grapefruit juice, stirring well to combine.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan or Tupperware container and allow it to freeze overnight. When ready to serve, scrape granita into individual glasses or cups then garnish with fresh mint.
PINK GRAPEFRUIT FROSé RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 12Total Time 35 minsCategory BeveragesCalories 113 per serving
- In a small saucepan, heat the sugar and water over high heat until the sugar completely dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- With a microplane, zest 1 grapefruit over an 9 x 13 x 2-inch rectangular glass or ceramic baking dish (do not use metal one to avoid reaction with the citrus). Stir in the grapefruit juice, Rosé Champagne, the cooled syrup, and fleur de sel.
- Cover and carefully transfer the dish on a leveled surface in the freezer and freeze for one hour. With a large dinner fork, rake the mixture until loosen and return it to the freezer.
PINK GRAPEFRUIT CUPCAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (2)Calories 116 per servingServings 48
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs; mix until smooth. Add half of flour mixture, and combine; repeat with remaining flour mixture. Add yogurt and vanilla; blend at low speed. Blend in zest. Scoop dough into 48 mini baking cups (about 2/ 3 full); bake until tops spring back when touched lightly in center (about 10 minutes). Remove from oven; cool completely.
- To make frosting, place cream cheese in a medium bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, grapefruit zest, and grapefruit juice; beat until smooth.
PINK GRAPEFRUIT DESSERT BARS - GARLIC & ZEST
4.3/5 (24)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 290 per serving
- Set rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8x8 inch baking pan using Smitten Kitchen's "sling" method. Cut 2 pieces of parchment the same width as the bottom of your pan, but longer on each end so that when you lay the parchment in the pan, extra parchment paper hangs over both sides. Lay the other piece of parchment going in the opposite direction of the first.
- Beat together the butter and sugar on high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes, scraping the sides occasionally. Add the flour and salt and mix on low speed until combined. Transfer the dough to the bottom of the pan and use your fingers to press it evenly into the space.
- Meanwhile, make the filling. In a medium bowl add the eggs and sugar. Whisk vigorously for about 1 minute until slightly thick. Add the flour, grapefruit juice and zest. Whisk well and pour the filling over the warm baked crust.
HOW TO MAKE PINK GRAPEFRUIT SYRUP RECIPE - THE SALTY POT
4.5/5 (6)Servings 3Cuisine North AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Carefully, with a sharp knife, section the fruit from the membrane. Squeeze the membrane over a bowl to get extra juice.
- Over a medium heat, heat the fruit and juice until it boils. Add the sugar. Bring back to a boil and continue stirring to dissolve the sugar.
PINK GRAPEFRUIT POPSICLES 3 INGREDIENTS + REFINED SUGAR-FREE
Reviews 1Category DessertCuisine Vegan Gluten FreeTotal Time 7 mins
- Squeeze the grapefruits using a hand or an electric juicer, add sweetened water and strain through a fine mesh strainer. Whisk to combine, add the remaining water and pour into the popsicle mould.
23 SWEET AND TANGY GRAPEFRUIT RECIPES | EPICURIOUS
Estimated Reading Time 4 minsPublished 2015-01-16
- Leche Flan with Grapefruit. For the clearest caramel and smoothest custard, ceramic or glass baking dishes work best for cooking this Filipino-American–style dessert.
- Grapefruit–Poppy Seed Loaf Cake with Yogurt Glaze. A perfect anytime loaf cake with unexpected grapefruit flavor, made with oil so it keeps a long time and stays moist.
- Citrus and Avocado Salad with Orange Water. Salting the citrus draws out some of the juice, which becomes part of the vinaigrette. Get This Recipe.
- Soy-Sauce-and-Citrus-Marinated Chicken. Most. Flavor-packed. Chicken. Ever. Get This Recipe.
- Grapefruit Sparkling Water. Make your own fizzy refresher using grapefruit peel for tons of floral flavor and grapefruit juice for just a hint of sweetness.
- Doughnuts with Grapefruit Curd and Citrus Sugar. You will never eat a better doughnut than the one you make yourself, still hot out of the oil. Get This Recipe.
- Strawberry, Grapefruit, and Chamomile Brunch Punch. This summery, bright punch is no wilting flower, thanks to a proper dose of bourbon. Get This Recipe.
- Frosé (Frozen Rosé) Ice Pops. There’s no better way to celebrate sunny days and the beginning of rosé season than by sharing fruity, boozy ice pops with your friends.
- Grapefruit Chermoula. This spin on a classic North Africa sauce is not only great spooned over grilled avocado, but it's also a great match for chicken and fish.
- Punch House Spritz. A simple riff on the classic spritz formula, Cocchi Americano plays the bitter role, while sour grapefruit acts as a foil to its sweetness, simultaneously pumping up the volume of lambrusco.
PINK GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL USES AND BENEFITS
Botanical Name Citrus paradisiEssential Oil Pink GrapefruitCountry of Origin Mexico & ArgentinaSource Peel
PINK GRAPEFRUIT YOGURT CAKE RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
4.5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
PINK GRAPEFRUIT HEALTH BENEFITS | HEALTHY EATING | SF GATE
Author Jessica Bruso
TYPES OF GRAPEFRUIT: PINK, YELLOW, GREEN, SWEET AND MORE ...
Estimated Reading Time 9 mins
10 BEST PINK GRAPEFRUIT SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
PINK GRAPEFRUIT EXFOLIATING DIY SOAP MAKING RECIPE …
Reviews 6Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
ORIGINAL RECIPES: POMEGRANATE GRAPEFRUIT FROS ...
GRAPEFRUIT ROSEMARY FROS-EH | JILLIAN HARRIS DESIGN INC ...
SUMMER DRINKS REVIEW – FROST MAGAZINE
10 BEST GRAPEFRUIT CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST GRAPEFRUIT DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
PINK DRINK RECIPES - CHOWHOUND
20 PINK GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL BENEFITS (MORE THAN ...
11 GRAPEFRUIT COCKTAILS YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH
GRAPEFRUIT RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PINK GRAPEFRUIT FROS - TFRECIPES.COM
EMPRESS 1908 GIN COCKTAIL RECIPES | EMPRESS 1908 GIN
PINK GRAPEFRUIT FROSé RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | FROSé ...
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #beverages #desserts #dinner-party #brunch
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make pink grapefruit syrup at home?Pink Grapefruit Syrup - sweet and tart, the perfect balance. So many great uses for this syrup and it tastes like sunshine! Carefully, with a sharp knife, section the fruit from the membrane. Squeeze the membrane over a bowl to get extra juice. Over a medium heat, heat the fruit and juice until it boils. Add the sugar.
How do you make pink grapefruit yogurt cake?For the syrup, in a small sauce pan add the grapefruit juice and sugar. Whisk over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. For the glaze, in a medium bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and grapefruit juice. If it is too thick, add more juice, if it is too runny, add more sugar. Poke little holes into the cake with a toothpick.
What can you do with pink grapefruit essential oil?Add pink grapefruit to homemade cleaning sprays, deodorizing tablets, and air freshening sprays to change the way your whole life smells. The airy citrus aromatic particles attach themselves to the offending odors and banish them leaving behind only sweet, juicy deliciousness.
What to make with ruby red grapefruits?Garnish with small mint leaves or any small green herb leaf. Fresh summer fruit and lettuce salad made fast and easy. Ruby red grapefruit and sugar is all you need to make a slightly bitter, sweet, and tangy marmalade.