MARINATED PORK STRIPS
Meet the Cook: Especially if you're having company, this is a good recipe. While it looks like you spent time on it, it's actually easy. Married 6 years, we have three little ones. Technically, I'm not working, but I've never worked so hard in my life! -Karen Peterson, Hainesville, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Place pork in a heavy resealable plastic bag; add marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight. , Drain and discard marinade. Thread pork onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill over hot heat for 12 minutes, turning once.
PORK STIR FRY
- Whisk soy sauce, vinegar, and cornstarch together in a small bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Cook and stir tenderloin strips in hot oil until just browned, 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer pork to a plate and return wok to heat.
- Heat remaining oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir red chile pepper and garlic in hot oil until sizzling, 15 to 30 seconds. Add onion and green pepper to skillet; cook and stir until onion starts to soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir chopped bok choy stalks into onion mixture; cook and stir until stems begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Stir broccoli into bok choy mixture; cook and stir until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Add pork, chopped bok choy leaves, and soy sauce mixture; cook and stir until well-combined. Season pork mixture with ginger; cook and stir until bok choy starts to wilt and broccoli is tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
SESAME PORK STRIPS
Bisquick® mix provides a simple addition to a hearty baked pork appetizer that's ready in 45 minutes.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 400°. Spread 1 tablespoon butter in 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Remove fat from pork. Cut pork into 1/4-inch slices; cut slices into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
- Mix Bisquick, sesame seed, salt, paprika and mustard. Beat eggs and milk with fork. Dip pork strips into egg mixture, then coat with sesame seed mixture. Place in single layer in pan. Drizzle 2 tablespoons butter over pork.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brown and crisp. Serve with sweet-and-sour sauce.
MARINATED PORK STRIPS
- In a medium dish or bowl, mix together soy sauce, sugar, onion, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, and oil. Add pork, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for 3 hours, turning and basting often.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade, and transfer to a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes. Cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- While the meat is roasting, boil reserved marinade for 3 to 5 minutes. Serve with pork strips.
FRIED PORK STRIPS
This is a recipe I came up with on "one of those days" when an exact recipe did not appeal to me. I used an ingredient from another recipe that I would not have thought about using had I not seen the recipe. I used boneless pork tenderloin cutlets to make these with. I am sure other types of pork will work just as well. If you have leftover flour mixture, you can use some of it to make gravy with. These are good served with mashed potatoes and gravy. Preparation and cooking times are approximate. Since submitting this recipe, I have also used lean, boneless pork ribs for this recipe. I just cut them into strips. My neighbors say they are "the bomb"! :) You can also use pork chop and not cut them into strips. Use them whole. It really makes the chops tender and flavorful.
Provided by AuntWoofieWoof
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cut pork tenderloin cutlets (or lean, boneless pork ribs) into strips (approx 1/2-1/4 inch thick).
- Pour the water into a bowl and set aside.
- Mix the flour, steak seasoning mix and chicken broth powder (or crushed bouillon cubes) together on a plate (I use a paper plate for this).
- Dip each pork strip into the water and then into the flour mixture until well coated.
- Set aside for a few minutes.
- I find it easier to do all of the pork strips before following the next step.
- Preheat a large skillet.
- Pour the oil into the skillet and heat until hot.
- Using a fork or tongs, place each of the pork strips into the hot oil.
- Fry for 10 minutes on each side or until done and not longer pink in the middle.
- Remove the strips onto a plate with a paper towel on it.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy for a tasty meal.
BIG-BATCH FREEZER PORK TENDERLOIN STRIPS
Stash bags of these spice-rubbed pork tenderloin strips in your freezer to use to make stir-fries, fajitas, soups, salads, sandwiches, and more family-friendly dinners.
Provided by Anna Stockwell
Yield 12-14 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place pork in a glass or metal baking dish, making sure tenderloins are not touching. Freeze until firm to the touch, 30-60 minutes, which will make them easier to slice.
- Mix salt, pepper, coriander, cumin, and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Transfer chilled pork to a cutting board. If any tenderloins are extra wide, cut in half lengthwise, then thinly slice all tenderloins crosswise into 1/8"-thick strips. Transfer to a large bowl. Add spice mixture and toss until coated.
- Divide pork among 6 resealable freezer quart bags, patting into an even flat layer in bag and pressing as much air out as possible before sealing. Freeze flat for up to 3 months.
- When ready to cook, defrost 1 bag for every 2-3 servings. Place bag in a bowl of warm water and let sit until you can press pieces of pork apart in bag but they're still cold to the touch, about 10 minutes. Heat a swirl of oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add pork and cook, separating pieces with a wooden spoon or spatula, then stirring often, until browned and just cooked through, 4-5 minutes.
- If you're making soup, add frozen pork directly to boiling broth and simmer until cooked through, 5-6 minutes.
People also searched
More about "pork loin strips recipes"
SWEET AND SOUR PORK STRIPS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
2020-06-05 · Directions for: Sweet and Sour Pork Strips Ingredients. 1 lb(s) (500 g) Canadian pork from the leg or loin, cut into strips, trimmed. 2 Tbsp (30 mL) …
30 SUPER-SATISFYING PORK LOIN RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
2017-11-29 · Andouille-Stuffed Pork Loin This andouille-stuffed and bacon-wrapped pork loin is full of bold flavors and simple to prepare. It is a faculty potluck favorite. This recipe …
10 BEST STRIP LOIN PORK RECIPES | YUMMLY
Reverse Seared Strip Loin with Poblano Creme Fraiche The Sauce lime juice, fresh ground black pepper, rub, strip loin, creme fraiche and 6 more Beef Kitfo (Ethiopian Tartare) with Injera Crisps Tasting Table gala apples, strip loin, kosher salt, Berbere, …
See details »
PORK LOIN STRIPS RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
Member Recipes for Pork Loin Strips. Very Good 4.4/5 (5 ratings) Grilled Cuban Pork Chops (Loin) This is a dish that is packed with flavor, yet easy and light. Perfect for that dinner guest, or bbq. Pair it with black bean salad in my recipe book, and you have a super dish. Top with pork …
See details »
10 BEST PORK STRIPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-08-01 · Pork Strips with Peanut Sauce and Rice Noodles MyRecipes. sliced green onions, rice noodles, fresh ginger, boiling water and 13 more. Guided. Creamy Sausage-Stuffed Butternut Squash Yummly. onion, dried oregano, mild Italian sausage, garlic, …
See details »
21 PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES THAT ARE AN INSTANT DINNER ...
- Weeknight Porchetta. We cut corners on the classic Italian dish—using bacon and skipping the multiday air-drying process. It’s not traditional, but it sure is delicious.
- Pork Loin with Cherry Vinaigrette. A peppy cherry dressing is a natural pairing for pork. View Recipe.
- Pork Tenderloin with Date and Cilantro Relish. This recipe is perfect for date night—get it? But seriously, it's even better in a pork sandwich for lunch the next day.
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Porcini Broth. Pork tenderloin is a delicious lean cut, but it can get dry quite easily. Use an instant-read thermometer and cook pork to 140° to ensure juiciness.
- Pork Tenderloin with Pears and Shallots. Skillet roasted pears and shallots give this tenderloin a little something called "va-voom." That's a technical cooking term, FYI.
- Pork Tenderloin with Kale and Kimchi. Cooking kimchi with greens mellows the intensity while still delivering a ton of flavor. Swap out the kale for swiss chard, or mustard greens for something a bit spicier.
- Pork Tenderloin with Plum Chutney. Apple is pork's natural BFF, but this plum chutney also slays. View Recipe.
- Roast Pork Tenderloin and Apples with Mushroom Sauté. The ingredient list for this recipe is insanely small. You're looking at dinner. View Recipe.
OVEN-BAKED PORK BELLY STRIPS | HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
2016-08-15 · The detailed instructions for making this recipe are listed in the recipe card below. Here are the basic steps: 1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. 2. Arrange the pork belly strips …
- Roast until browned and crispy, 30 minutes on the first side, and 20-30 more minutes on the second side. Drain the pan midway through baking, saving the rendered fat in a jar if you wish.
22 BEST PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin. This slow cooker brown sugar pork loin is perfect for any day of the week. Just rub the roast with the brown sugar and mustard mixture and drop it in the slow cooker.
- Orange Braised Pork Loin. A pork loin roast doesn't have to be roasted in the oven. This succulent orange braised pork loin is braised on the stovetop and gets a wonderful flavor from orange juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, and seasonings.
- Pork Rib Roast and Vegetables. A succulent pork rib roast and vegetables is a fantastic centerpiece for holiday dinners or other special occasion meals.
- Roasted Boneless Pork Loin. This roasted boneless pork loin recipe starts in a hot oven to give it a flavorful, golden brown crust. The oven temperature is reduced for the remainder of the cooking time, producing a tender, juicy roast.
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin With Marmalade Brown Sugar Glaze. Who doesn't love bacon? This bacon-wrapped pork loin with marmalade brown sugar glaze roasts to perfection.
- Garlic and Herb Crusted Pork Loin Roast. A garlic and herb crusted pork loin roast is a breeze to prep and cook. Just combine the seasonings, rub them over the pork, and refrigerate the roast until you're ready to cook.
- Porchetta: Stuffed and Rolled Italian Pork Roast. Porchetta is a classic Italian recipe usually made with pork shoulder. This version uses leaner pork loin as the central meat.
- Cuban Pork Roast. This easy boneless Cuban pork roast recipe is marinated overnight (or for at least eight hours) and then roasted the next day. Serve it traditionally with rice and beans and use leftovers for Cubano sandwiches.
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Loin Barbecue. Barbecue flavors stand out in this easy slow cooker pork loin barbecue. The roast is slow-cooked to perfection with a store-bought barbecue sauce that has been doctored with additional ingredients.
- Easy 4-Ingredient Pork Roast. All you need to make this simple easy 4-ingredient pork roast is salt, pepper, and garlic. Really, that's all there is to it!
BEST CRISPY PORK STIR FRY RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PORK STIR FRY
- Meanwhile, pat pork dry with a paper towel and add to a medium bowl. Season with salt and toss with cornstarch until coated.
- In the bowl of a mini food processor, pulse garlic, anchovy, ginger, brown sugar, soy sauce, and pepper until blended; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Cook snow peas and bell pepper until tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Return skillet to high heat and add remaining 1 tablespoon oil. When oil is almost smoking, add pork. Cooked until no longer pink and crispy, about 5 minutes.
EASY GARLIC GINGER GLAZED STICKY PORK - FOODIE WITH FAMILY
2021-01-01 · Pour the oil into a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium high heat and swirl to coat. Let it heat until it is shimmering. While the oil heats, sprinkle the pork strips with kosher salt and black pepper then toss with your hands to distribute it evenly. Carefully add the pork to the pan, working in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan.
- In a liquid measuring cup or a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mild honey, sriracha, and rice wine vinegar. Set aside.
- Pour the oil into a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium high heat and swirl to coat. Let it heat until it is shimmering. While the oil heats, sprinkle the pork strips with kosher salt and black pepper then toss with your hands to distribute it evenly. Carefully add the pork to the pan, working in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan. Let the first side brown, flip the pieces with tongs or a spatula, and brown the second side. Transfer the pork to a plate.
- Raise the heat to high and pour in the sauce mixture and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. When the sauce is very bubbly and thickened like warm honey, toss the pork back in and toss constantly to coat everything and reduce the sauce to a thick, sticky glaze on the pork. This can be served immediately over rice, noodles, or as finger food, or can be allowed to cool and be eaten cold.
HOW TO COOK BONE-IN PORK STRIPS IN THE OVEN | OUR EVERYDAY ...
- Season the pork strips to taste and add them to a heavy-gauge roasting pan. Add any aromatic and pungent vegetables to cook with the strips. Aromatic and pungent vegetables will also flavor the sauce or glaze, so consider the basics -- chopped carrots, onions and celery -- and the optional, such as sliced garlic and ginger, to taste.
- Coat all the vegetables with oil and season them with salt and pepper. Slide the roasting pan in the oven.
- Roast the ribs and vegetables for 10 minutes, and then turn them over and stir. Roast another five minutes.
- Take the pan from the oven and lower the temperature to 300 F. Pour a few cups of stock and wine in the pan and scrape the bottom with a wood scraper or spoon to deglaze.
- Add dried spices, such as bay leaves and peppercorns, to the stock and wine, if desired. You can also add canned stew tomatoes to help tenderize the pork, if desired.
- Braise the pork for 1 hour and turn the strips over in the pan. If needed, add water to keep the strips nearly covered.
- Braise the pork for another hour and uncover the pan. Check the tenderness with a fork. If the meat slices easily, it's ready. Return the pan to oven and cook, uncovered, for another 15 to 20 minutes, if needed.
- Take the pan out of the oven and transfer the ribs to a plate. Strain the liquid in the roasting pan through a sieve and into a saucepan.
- Set the heat to medium-high and simmer the cooking liquid until it reduces by one-half to three-fourths. Place the strips in the saucepan.
STIR-FRIED PORK WITH NOODLES | TESCO REAL FOOD
Add the pork strips and mix until fully coated. Set aside to marinate for a few minutes. Add the noodles to a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to soak for 10 mins. Put a large wok over a high heat and add the vegetable oil. When it starts to smoke, add the sliced pepper, mangetout and white parts of …
POTATO CHIP PORK STRIPS RECIPE | ONTARIO PORK
2021-04-08 · Cooking Instructions: Cut pork chops into 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick strips crosswise and toss with salt, pepper and garlic powder. In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and mustard. Open potato bag and crush potato chips inside.
FRIED PORK LOIN STRIPS | ANGLO-INDIAN | NON-VEGETARIAN ...
Recipes; Fried Pork Loin Strips Fried Pork Loin Strips. Recipe by Bridget White. Total Time: 60-90 minutes. Serves: 6. Nutrition facts: 240 calories, 9 grams fat. Category: Non-Vegetarian Recipe. Course: Side-Dish Recipe. Cuisine: Anglo-Indian Recipe. Technique: Stewed Recipe. Difficulty: Medium. Take a look at more Side-Dish Recipes. You may also want to try Khatta Meetha Kaddu (Pumpkin ...
PORK TENDERLOIN FAJITAS - PORK RECIPES - LGCM
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin Fajitas. With the pork tenderloin seasoned, you are ready to get cooking! I think grilling this recipe over charcoal is the best way to bring a smoky, delicious flavor to the meal, but a normal gas grill works well also. If you don’t want to grill, you could use a broiler, or even cut the meat into strips and pan ...
See details »
HOW TO COOK BONELESS PORK LOIN STRIPS | OUR EVERYDAY LIFE
2017-11-21 · Return the pork loin strips to the pot, too. Cover the casserole pot and put it in the oven. During cooking, turn the meat occasionally, stir the preparation and scrape the bottom and sides of the pot. Simmer the pork loin strips for about 1 1/2 hours, until the meat is fork-tender and at least 145 F as measured by a cooking thermometer.
See details »
PORK LOIN STRIPS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
Start preparation one day in advance. Butterfly the pork loin, splitting lengthwise just far ... arrange the pimento strips on top. Close the meat ... good at room temperature.
See details »
PORK TENDERLOIN STRIPS RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
Member Recipes for Pork Tenderloin Strips. Very Good 4.2/5 (28 ratings) Mustard Panko-Encrusted Pork Tenderloin. With just a few ingredients, you can transform pork tenderloin into a memorable meal. Juicy on the inside but crispy on the outside, this pork is tangy and delicious. Submitted by: BINGHAMH1. CALORIES: 287.2 | FAT: 9.7g | PROTEIN: 35g | CARBS: 8.2g | FIBER: 0.5g Full …
See details »
SWEET AND SOUR PORK STRIPS (糖醋里脊） | PORK STRIPS, PORK LOIN ...
Mar 7, 2015 - INTRODUCTION First of all, i have to apologize that I have used the wrong title for all the images. It should be “sweet and sour loin strips” rather than “sweet and sour tenderloin strips”.However, you can either use loin or tenderloin stripes for this recipe though tenderloin give you a slightly softer texture than lo…
See details »
DELICIOUS PORK RECIPES | ONTARIO PORK
Ontario Pork represents the 1,192 farmers who market 5.41 million hogs in the province. The organization is engaged in many areas, including research, government representation, environmental issues, consumer education and food quality assurance.
See details »
207 EASY AND TASTY PORK STRIPS RECIPES BY HOME COOKS - COOKPAD
Pork Tenderloin Stir Fry Pork Tenderloin, cut into 1-2 inch strips • string beans, cut into 1 inch strips • medium red bell pepper, cut into strips • pork buillion cube (optional) • oyster sauce • soy sauce • bulb garlic, minced • medium white onion, jullianed 45 min 8 servings
See details »