Puff Pastry Chicken Pies
PUFF PASTRY CHICKEN PIES
this recipe makes a more modern individual chicken pot pie in a flaky puff pastry triangle. these are great served at a luncheon or casual dinner.
Time: 60 minutes
- melt butter in saucepan
- blend in cornstarch to form a paste
- add milk , water , boullion , salt and pepper
- cook over medium high heat , stirring constantly until sauce is thickened
- add vegetables and chicken
- chill in the refrigerator until cool
- roll out one sheet of the puff pastry on a floured board until slightly larger than original
- cut into 4 equal squares
- place filling onto squares and fold into triangles
- seal edges with a fork
- repeat with second sheet of puff pastry making a total of 8 pies
- you will want to make the pies as full of filling as possible
- cut a small x in the top of the pies with a sharp knife so that they vent while cooking
- bakes pies at 400 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and flaky
- the filling can be made the day before
- i like peppridge farm brand puff pastry
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- chicken bouillon granule
- salt and pepper
- mixed vegetables
- cooked chicken
- puff pastry
PUFF PASTRY CHICKEN POT PIE
What's better than a chicken pot pie? A chicken pot pie topped with a flaky puff pastry!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Yoly
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roll out 1 sheet of puff pastry into an 11-inch square. Press into a 9-inch pie dish, cut off extra pastry, and prick thoroughly with a fork. Press a sheet of aluminum foil right onto pastry.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is puffed up and golden browned, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven, remove foil, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt better in a skillet over medium-low heat and cook onions and celery until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add flour, salt, pepper, and celery seed. Cook and stir until mixture is paste-like.
- Slowly add milk to the skillet while stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. Continue stirring and slowly add broth a little at a time. Cook until thickened, 7 to 10 minutes, constantly stirring. Add chicken and frozen vegetables. Cook until vegetables are thawed, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour chicken mixture into pre-baked puff pastry shell. Roll out a second sheet of pastry into an 11-inch square and place on top of chicken mixture. Cut off extra pastry and crimp edges.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is lightly browned, 45 to 50 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- ⅓ cup butter
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
PUFF PASTRY CHICKEN POTPIE
When my wife is craving comfort food, I whip up this chicken pot pie with puff pastry. It's easy to make, sticks to your ribs and delivers soul-satisfying flavor. -Nick Iverson, Denver, Colorado
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet into a 12x10-in. rectangle. Cut 1 sheet crosswise into six 2-in. strips; cut remaining sheet lengthwise into five 2-in. strips. On a baking sheet, closely weave strips to make a 12x10-in. lattice. Freeze while making filling., Toss chicken with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat; saute chicken until browned, 5-7 minutes. Remove from pan., In same skillet, heat remaining butter over medium-high heat; saute onion until tender, 5-7 minutes. Stir in garlic and herbs; cook 1 minute. Stir in flour until blended; cook and stir 1 minute. Gradually stir in broth and 1 cup cream. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes., Stir in vegetables, lemon juice, chicken and the remaining salt and pepper; return to a boil. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. oblong baking dish. Top with lattice, trimming to fit., Whisk together egg yolk and remaining cream; brush over pastry. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly and golden brown, 45-55 minutes. Cover loosely with foil if it starts getting too dark. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 15
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh sage or 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream, divided
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (about 10 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large egg yolk
INDIVIDUAL CHICKEN POT PIE WITH PUFF PASTRY
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Alton Brown
Yield 4 servings
- Position an oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F.
- For the filling: Place 1 tablespoon vegetable oil into a 10-inch cast-iron skillet and set over high heat until it shimmers. Add the chicken, season with 1 teaspoon of salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is no longer pink on the outside but not dry, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside in a medium bowl.
- Decrease the heat to medium and heat the remaining tablespoon vegetable oil in the skillet until it shimmers. Add the onions, mushrooms, carrots, celery, garlic, remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt, black pepper, dried thyme, and dried tarragon, and stir to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions have softened, about 5 minutes. Add the butter and melt. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Gradually stir in the chicken broth and milk. Bring to a simmer, stirring continually. Continue stirring until the sauce thickens, about 3 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the peas, thyme, tarragon, and reserved chicken. Cover and set aside.
- For the crust: Combine the bread flour, whole wheat flour, and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Place the flour mixture and butter in a mound on a clean work surface. Use a bench scraper to cut the butter into the flour until the mixture is crumbly and the butter pieces are about the size of almonds. Add the ice water, 2 tablespoons at a time, and mix into the dough, using the bench scraper, until it just barely comes together. Do not add too much water, it will come together.
- Shape into a rectangle and pound with a rolling pin until it is about the size of a sheet of notebook paper, approximately 8 1/2 by 11 inches.
- Use the bench scraper to fold the dough into thirds, like a letter. Pound with the rolling pin until the piece of dough is again the size of a sheet of notebook paper and rotate 90 degrees. Repeat the pounding, folding, and rotating 2 more times for a total of 4 turns of the dough.
- Pound with rolling pin and fold the shorter sides of the rectangle in towards the center, from top to bottom, and then fold in half, like a book. Wrap in parchment paper and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- For the egg wash: Combine the beaten egg and water in a small dish and set aside.
- To build the pie: Divide the warm filling into 4 (16-ounce) ramekins and place on a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Remove the puff pastry from the refrigerator. Divide in half. Return one half to the refrigerator. Sprinkle lightly with flour and roll to 1/4-inch thick and, using your ramekins as a guide, cut 2 circles that are 1/2 inch wider than the rim, using a sharp knife or pizza cutter. Repeat with the other half of the dough. Refrigerate excess dough for another use.
- Brush each dough round with egg wash and place egg washed-side down onto the top of each filled ramekin. Brush the top of the pastry with egg wash. Bake for 15 minutes. Decrease the heat to 400 degrees F and bake until the crust is puffed and golden brown and the filling is bubbly, another 15 to 20 minutes. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes before serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 25
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs and/or breast, skin and bone removed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 medium celery stalks, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 ounces unsalted butter
- 3 ounces all-purpose flour
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups 2 percent milk, room temperature
- 8 ounces frozen green peas
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped tarragon
- 10 ounces bread flour
- 2 ounces whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon fine kosher salt
- 10 ounces unsalted butter, cubed and frozen
- 12 tablespoons ice water
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
CHICKEN POT PIES WITH PUFF PASTRY
For those of us who LOVE pot pies, but don't have all day to make them! This quick pot pie recipe can be altered with as many vegetables and seasonings as your heart desires. Its only crust is a square of puff pastry placed over the top of the bowl, which rises and browns beautifully. Use leftover chicken, or store-bought prepared chicken breasts if you're in more of a hurry!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by FlourGirl
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 4 small oven-proof bowls with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in 2 cups chicken broth, and whisk in all of the flour, gradually adding the remaining chicken broth until you have a smooth, slightly thick base. Mix in onion flakes, hot pepper sauce, pepper, thyme, bay leaf, and carrots. Cook about 5 minutes. Stir in potatoes and chicken, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In the bottom of each prepared bowl, place a slice of Swiss cheese. Divide the chicken mixture equally into the four bowls, over the cheese. Place a puff pastry square over the top of each bowl, pressing lightly around the rim. Brush the pastry with the egg and water mixture. Place the four bowls on a baking sheet.
- Bake until pastry is puffed and golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let rest at least 5 minutes before serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 15
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 4 cups chicken broth, divided
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup dried onion flakes
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (8 ounce) can carrots, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can white potatoes
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, cut into four squares
- 1 egg, beaten with
- 1 tablespoon water
PUFF PASTRY CHICKEN POT PIE
My mother loves chicken pot pie but I had frozen dinners. So this was my 1st attempt at making a chicken pot pie. It's a little more time consuming then just opening a box and sticking a frozen pot pie in the oven but this way you control the ingredients and there are no additives. I also try to use organic whenever possible which makes it even more healthy than the frozen kind. And we had no left overs. Everyone went back for seconds
Recipe From food.com
Provided by tabasco0697
Yield 6 1 - 1 1/2 cup servings, 6 serving(s)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 and lightly grease 2 quart square baking dish. Sit aside.
- In medium sized mixing bowl add small bite size pieces of chicken breasts, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, rosemary, Paul Prudhomme Poultry Magic seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon sea salt and 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper and extra virgin olive oil. Stir until all pieces are covered in oil and seasonings. Heat remaining oil in skillet on medium - medium high heat. Add chicken and brown until light golden brown about 5 minutes (remember chicken will also be baked for at least 25 minutes). Cover a plate with a paper towel and using a slotted spoon put chicken on paper towel to drain oil. Make sure to cover with another paper towel so chicken won't dry out.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the first sheet of puff pastry to 12 inch square. If the pastry cracks use a dab of water on your finger tip and lightly push to reseal. Take the pastry and lay in the casserole dish. Position until all sides are even. Be careful not to tear but you don't need to handle with kid gloves either. It's always easy to reseal any tear. Trim any excess that hangs over the edges of the casserole dish. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes or until all darker, doughy areas are lighter and puffed. While the puff pastry is baking you can multi-task by making the vegetables and sauce.
- In a skillet melt butter on medium-medium high heat. Add vegetables and cook until tender crisp. About 5-7 minutes. Don't over cook because vegetables will be cooking while you make the sauce and also baking in the oven later. You don't want them to turn to mush. Add flour and stir cooking until flour turns golden brown approximately 3 minutes. Slowly add chicken broth, ground dry mustard, remaining salt, remaining fresh ground pepper, remaining garlic powder, remaining onion powder, 1 teaspoon parsley flakes, peas and corn starch (no need to make a slurry). Reduce to simmer and stir constantly until sauce thickens. If it's too thick add a little extra chicken broth. Sit aside and wait until bottom shell is finished baking.
- Re-flour your surface and place 2nd puff pastry sheet. Using a pizza cutter cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- Once bottom shell is finished baking add chicken and sauce mixture. Place puff pastry strips on top using a weave design (or whatever design you feel like making. I haven't mastered the weave yet but I'm working on it). Trim any excess puff pastry. Sprinkle with remaining parsley flakes. Place casserole on foil lined baking sheet and place in oven. Cook for 25 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and puff pastry is golden brown.
Number Of Ingredients: 23
- 17 1/3 ounces pepperidge farm puff pastry sheets (thawed - 40 minutes on the counter or overnight in refrigerator)
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into small bite sized pieces)
- 20 baby carrots (diced)
- 1 stalk celery (diced)
- 1/4 cup sweet onion (diced)
- 1/3 cup salted butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (for use with puff pastry)
- 3 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard (ground)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, plus
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon paul prudhomme magic poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes, plus
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes (divided)
- 1 tablespoon shortening
CHICKEN POT PIE W/ PUFF PASTRY
This recipe is a favorite in our house. Using the puff pastry makes it very quick and easy to prepare. I also use pie pastry when I don't have puff pastry on hand. I usually make this pie in a 9"x13" baking dish but when it's busy I just divide it into two 8" square dishes. Notes: If chicken breasts are frozen just boil them in water and remove skins. You can always add your harder vegetables to cook with the chicken. Cubed carrots, potatoes, etc. A great tip if you're like me and don't tend to keep cream, buttermilk or whipping cream on hand. I buy these containers and divide them into muffin tins and freeze. Then I pop them out and store them in resealable bags. Each cube is about 1/4 cup.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Biffy 62
Yield 1 9, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 1 (397 g) package puff pastry, thawed and rolled for top
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup light cream or 3/4 cup milk
- 2 3/4 cups cooked chicken (cut up) or 2 3/4 cups cooked turkey (cut up)
- 1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 6 servings
- For serving: a peppery green salad with arugula and baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- To make the filling, melt the butter in a large pot over medium-high heat, then add the onion, carrot, celery and parsnips. Season with salt and pepper and stir them around until the onions start to turn translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the wine and cook for another minute. Sprinkle over the flour and stir it in to incorporate. Cook for a minute or two, but do not let it brown. Add the broth and stir, working out any lumps. Lower the heat to medium and cook until it starts to thicken, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the green beans, thyme and turmeric. Fold in the Shredded Boiled Chicken and cook until heated through. Add the half-and-half, taste and adjust the seasoning. Add more broth if it is too thick. Pour the hot filling into the prepared baking dish.
- Brush the edges of the dish with the egg wash. Lay the pastry over the top, press down the edges and brush the top of the pastry with the egg wash. Cook until the crust is golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- You can also assemble the pie ahead of time. If you are making it ahead, allow the filling to cool, cover and place in the fridge. When you want to cook the pie, brush the edges of the dish with the egg wash, add the filling to the dish, lay the pastry over the top and press down the edges. Brush the pastry with the egg wash and cook at 375 degrees F until the crust is golden brown, about 1 hour.
- Serve the chicken pie with a peppery salad of arugula and baby spinach.
- Pour the broth into a large pot and bring to a boil. Add the chicken pieces and bring back to a boil. Turn the heat to medium low and simmer until the chicken is tender, about 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and set it aside to cool briefly. Remove the skin and bones and shred the chicken.
Number Of Ingredients: 19
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, plus more for buttering the dish
- 3/4 cup finely diced onion
- 3/4 cup finely diced carrot
- 3/4 cup finely diced celery
- 3/4 cup finely diced parsnips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth, plus more if needed
- 3/4 cup frozen green beans
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 recipe Shredded Boiled Chicken (6 cups), recipe follows
- 1/3 cup half-and-half or heavy cream
- 1 egg mixed with 1 teaspoon water, for the egg wash
- 1 sheet thawed frozen puff pasty
- Two 1-quart cartons chicken broth
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 chicken thighs
FLAKY CHICKEN HAND PIES
Everyone falls for the homey appeal of chicken potpie. This fold-over version made with buttery puff pastry takes the concept up a notch for an elegant lunch or supper. Store bought pastry makes it easy. You can do the cooking in stages, and even freeze the pies (either baked or unbaked) for a future meal. Serve with a green vegetable or leafy salad.
Recipe From cooking.nytimes.com
Provided by David Tanis
Yield 8 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Season chicken generously with salt and pepper. Roast, uncovered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until cooked through. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Remove skin and meat from bones. Chop meat roughly into 1/2-inch chunks and set aside or refrigerate, covered, for up to 2 days. (If desired, save skin, bones and pan drippings for stock.)
- Make filling: In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until softened, stirring, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, thyme and chopped mushrooms. Season mixture with salt and pepper and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook, stirring, until onions have colored slightly and mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and stir to coat. Add broth and cook, stirring, as mixture thickens. Add chicken, turn heat to low and cook 5 minutes more. Stir in crème fraîche, turn off heat, and set aside to cool. Stir in scallions and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Unfold puff pastry on a lightly floured (or parchment-paper-covered) work surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out into an approximate 15-inch square. Use the tip of a knife to cut into 9 equal squares. Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken mixture into the center of each piece, then divide any remaining mixture evenly on top, so each has the same amount.
- Pick up and fold one corner of pastry over the filling to make a triangular pie. Press and pinch both edges together tightly to seal. Divide on the prepared pans.
- Brush the tops with egg wash and bake until deep golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.
Number Of Ingredients: 14
- 4 whole bone-in, skin-on chicken legs with thighs (about 2 pounds)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 8 ounces brown or white mushrooms, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth or stock
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- 6 scallions, white and green parts only, chopped
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 sheet (about 10-by-15 inches) frozen puff pastry, thawed in the refrigerator
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
More recipes about puff pastry chicken pies recipes
The Ultimate Chicken Pot Pie - Puff Pastry
Recipe From : puffpastry.comJun 21, 2016 · Ingredients 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed 1/3 cup butter 4 medium carrot, peeled and sliced (about 2 cups) ...Show details
10 Best Puff Pastry Chicken and Leek Pie Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comApr 27, 2021 · Chicken Pot Pie Soup with Puff Pastry Croutons Food and Wine all-purpose flour, olive oil, chicken stock, pearl onions, Parmesan cheese rind and 15 more Creamy Chicken, Gammon and Leek Pie Felly Bull ...Show details
10 Best Hand Pies Puff Pastry Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMay 03, 2021 · The Best Hand Pies Puff Pastry Recipes on Yummly | Rolled Puff Pastry, Tapenade Puff Pastry, Puff Pastry Apple Dumplings ... Puff Pastry Tart with Chicken Filling Hoje para Jantar. cabbage, dill, nutmeg, puff pastry, eggs, corn, Paris mushrooms and 8 more. Puff Pastry … ...Show details
Puff Pastry Pie with Chicken, Ham & Mushroom – Feast
Recipe From : feastgloriousfeast.comFeb 05, 2019 · Ingredients for Puff Pastry Pie with Chicken, Ham & Mushroom Pastry. I have used my own Homemade Puff Pastry but using shop-bought is just fine. Homemade puff actually isn’t difficult … ...Show details
Chicken pie recipes - BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.comChicken pie is proper comfort food for a family dinner. We have lots of recipes whether you like puff pastry, potato-topped or a light filo-wrapped version. ...Show details
Chicken Pot Pies with Puff Pastry Tops Recipe | Rachael Ray
Recipe From : rachaelray.comI made Poached Chicken (page 260) for the pot pies, using 3 full chicken breasts; and I poached an extra chicken breast so Izzy could have one. The chicken filling gets served up in bowls, topped with puff pastry that I bake separately. And I don’t go through the bother of making the puff pastry; I just use store-bought pastry from Dufour. ...Show details
Chicken Pot Pie in a Shell - Puff Pastry
Recipe From : puffpastry.comJun 21, 2016 · Directions. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir the soup, milk and peas and carrots in the skillet and heat to a boil. ...Show details
Mini Creamy and Cheesy Chicken Pies - The Flavor Bender
Recipe From : theflavorbender.comJan 14, 2016 · This was my first time trying to make chicken pie and puff pastry from scratch. I got so many compliments on the cute mini pies. In this is definitely my go to recipe for both chicken pie and puff pastry. Reply. Dini says. August 11, 2016 at 13:54. Thank you so much Sabnam! I am so glad that you loved the recipe … ...Show details
Creamy Chicken Pie with Puff Pastry (Leftover Chicken)
Recipe From : mrsjoneskitchen.comAug 18, 2020 · The crisp and golden puff pastry top goes so well with the soft chicken pie filling, and saves on making pastry from scratch. You can easily swap the chicken for leftover Christmas turkey. I always make this pie … ...Show details
Mini Chicken Puff Pies - Savory&SweetFood
Recipe From : savoryandsweetfood.comJan 29, 2017 · I noticed that you all love appetizers and so I am very excited to post the recipe of this delicious, super easy Mini Chicken Puff Pies. I love anything with puff pastry, just any thing seriously. Be it Savory or Sweet Food. 😉 But yeah, making puff pastry … ...Show details
Creamy Chicken Pot Pie - Nicky's Kitchen Sanctuary
Recipe From : kitchensanctuary.comSep 10, 2018 · Line a 10 x 8 inch pie dish with one roll of the puff pastry. Prick the base several times with a fork and cut off any large overhanging bits of pastry. Line the pastry with baking … ...Show details
Puff Pastry Pot Pie Recipe - Scott Hocker | Food & Wine
Recipe From : foodandwine.comJan 13, 2016 · Place the filling in a 2 1/2-to 3-quart soufflé dish. Trim the puff pastry into an 8-inch square and place it over the soufflé dish. Brush the puff pastry with some of the egg mixture, then … ...Show details
Puff Pastry Chicken Pot Pie - Good Things Baking Co
Recipe From : goodthingsbaking.comSep 17, 2020 · How to Make Puff Pastry Chicken Pot Pie. Preheat the oven to 425° F. Melt the 1/4 cup butter in a large pot over medium-high and saute the onion and carrot in it until tender and the onion is becoming translucent. ...Show details
Classic Chicken Pot Pie Recipe | Bon Appétit
Recipe From : bonappetit.comDec 18, 2020 · Place baking dish on a rimmed baking sheet (to catch any filling that may drip over) and bake until puff pastry is golden brown and filling is bubbling through slits … ...Show details
Creamy Chicken Pie with Puff Pastry | The Cooking Collective
Recipe From : thecookingcollective.com.auMay 09, 2019 · If you choose the pot pie method, this recipe makes about six pot pies in small ramekins and you will only need three sheets of puff pastry, because there is no pastry in the bottom of the … ...Show details
Cheat’s Chicken Puff Pies | Dinner Recipes | GoodtoKnow
Recipe From : goodto.comOct 02, 2019 · Our cheat’s chicken pie puff pastry lids are so simple and they’re great for when you’re craving chicken pie in a hurry! Once you know the easy way to make a chicken pie with this quick recipe, you’ll wonder why you ever did it any other way! This recipe serves 4 … ...Show details
Individual Chicken Potpies With Puff Pastry | Emerils.com
Recipe From : emerils.comThaw puff pastry according to package directions. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a 4-quart or larger Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Season chicken with 1 teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon pepper, and cayenne. Place half the chicken in Dutch oven and cook until browned on … ...Show details
Chicken Pot Pie - Once Upon a Chef
Recipe From : onceuponachef.comOct 11, 2017 · After many trials, I found that using a rotisserie chicken for the filling and a good quality store-bought puff pastry for the crust were both excellent shortcuts. With that settled, I moved on to tackle the problem with most chicken pot pies… ...Show details
Chicken & mushroom puff pie recipe | BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.comFeb 18, 2011 · Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. On a floured surface, roll the pastry to the thickness of two £1 coins. Cut a long strip as wide as the rim of the pie … ...Show details
Puff Pastry Chicken Pot Pies - Heirloom Recipes
Recipe From : aimeebroussard.comApr 05, 2016 · Puff Pastry Chicken Pot Pies Today’s Puff Pastry Chicken Pot Pies recipes has been brought to you on behalf of Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. Stella, Milo & Murphy were happy to join in and all opinions are ours alone. ...Show details