PULL-APART CHEDDAR RANCH ROLLS RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces.
- In a bowl, combine biscuits with the rest of the ingredients.
- Place 3-4 pieces of biscuit into each cup of a greased muffin tin.
- Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cooked through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187 calories, Carbohydrate 17 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 4 grams, Sugar 3 grams
PULL-APART GARLIC BUNS
My Italian neighbor has passed along many mouthwatering recipes, including this one. The soft, tender buns are easy to pull apart. -Carolina Hofeldt, Lloyd, Montana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (12 buns).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt. In a saucepan, heat the milk, water and shortening to 120°-130°. Add to dry ingredients; beat until moistened. Add egg; beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough., Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Do not let rise. Divide into 12 pieces. Shape each into a bun. Combine paprika and garlic powder. Dip each bun in melted butter, then in paprika mixture. , Place six buns in a greased 9x5-in. loaf pans; sprinkle with half of the sesame seeds. Top with remaining buns and sesame seeds. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. , Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts :
PULL-APART GARLIC ROLLS RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut biscuits into fourths, and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the butter, garlic powder, parsley, and mozzarella, and mix with your hands, coating all of the biscuit pieces.
- Place the pieces in a muffin tin, 3 pieces per tin (you'll have 2 extra-just use them in whichever tin you want). Bake for 15 minutes. Best served fresh out of the oven!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218 calories, Carbohydrate 21 grams, Fat 12 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 6 grams, Sugar 3 grams
PULL-APART CHEESE BUNS
- PREHEAT oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Grease a 10" tube pan.
- Combine 3 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt in large mixer bowl.
- Mix well; toss in cheddar cheese.
- Add warm milk, water and oil.
- Beat on medium speed 3 minutes.
- Gradually stir in remaining flour using enough flour to make a soft dough.
- Turn out onto lightly floured board.
- Knead dough adding more flour as necessary, until dough is smooth, elastic and no longer sticky (about 5 minutes).
- Place in greased bowl; turn dough over to grease top.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise in warm place for 30 minutes.
- Punch down, cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Cut dough into 40 pieces.
- Shape each into a ball.
- Dip balls in melted butter then roll in Parmesan cheese to coat.
- Arrange balls in two layers in well greased 10" tube pan.
- Cover with tea towel. Let rise in warm place until balls are almost to top of pan (1-1¼ hours).
- Bake on lower rack of preheated 375°F oven for 35-45 minutes or until firm and golden.
- Cool 5 minutes then remove from pan.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123.8, Fat 5.1, SaturatedFat 2.6, Cholesterol 11.6, Sodium 195.2, Carbohydrate 15.1, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.4, Protein 4.2
PULL-APART STICKY BUN RING
Moist, sticky and filled with rich maple flavor, this treat tastes as delicious as it looks. The gooey cream cheese inside is sure to get mouths watering. -Doreen Wright-Laukaitis, Oxford, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Sprinkle pecans into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons butter and maple syrup; pour over pecans. Set aside., Separate biscuits; split each in half horizontally. Place remaining butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon., Cut cream cheese into 20 cubes; roll in sugar mixture. Place one cube in the center of each piece of dough. Fold dough over cheese cube; pinch edges to seal tightly. Dip one side of each biscuit in butter, then sugar mixture., Arrange biscuits in prepared pan, sugar side up. Pour remaining butter over top; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185 calories, Fat 12g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 25mg cholesterol, Sodium 212mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein.
More about "pull apart cheese buns recipes"
PULL-APART GARLIC CHEESE BUNS - PHENOMENAL
Estimated Reading Time 4 minsTotal Time 2 hrs 45 mins
EASY CHEESY PULL-APART ROLLS - RASA MALAYSIA
ROBINHOOD | PULL-APART CHEESE BUNS
CHEESE-STUFFED PULL-APARTS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHEESE STUFFED GARLIC PULL-APART BREAD | HOMEMADE …
CHEESY GARLIC HERB PULL APART ROLLS - BLUE BOWL
BEST PULL-APART CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS - HOW TO MAKE …
PULL-APART SOURDOUGH CHEESE BUN - BAKING WITH GINA
10 BEST PULL APART CHEESE BREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEDDAR CHEESE PULL APART RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BRIE STUFFED PULL APART BREAD ROLLS - INSPIRED TASTE
CHEESE-FILLED PULL-APART ROLLS - INSPIRED BY CHARM
GARLIC CHILLI CHEESE BUNS (PULL APART) - RECIPES ARE SIMPLE
INDIVIDUAL CHEESY GARLIC PULL APART BREAD ROLLS
GOLDEN PULL-APART BUTTER BUNS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
GARLIC & CHEESE PULL APART BUNS RECIPE - YUMMY TUMMY
APPETIZERS & SIDES|PULL-APART CHEESE BUNS | RECIPE | CHEESE BUNS, …
GARLIC CHEESY PULL APART BREAD RECIPE - THIRTY HANDMADE DAYS
CHRISTMAS TREE PULL-APART BREAD (CHEESE BUNS) - ALPHAFOODIE
PULL APART CHEESY BUNS - BITTY BAKES
CHEESY GARLIC PULL-APART BUNS #BREADBAKERS - FOOD LUST PEOPLE LOVE
CHEDDAR BEEF SKILLET PULL APART BREAD - JO COOKS
PULL APART BREAD: DELIGHTFUL CHEESY BUN | THE RECIPE CREATOR
PULL APART GARLIC CHILLI CHEESE BUNS (QUICK AND EASY SNACK)
EASY CHEESY PULL APART ROLLS - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
13 PULL-APART BREAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHEESY GARLIC PULL-APART BREAD RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
MASSIVELY CHEESY CHEESE AND GARLIC PULL-APART ROLLS - FOOD REPUBLIC
EASY CHEESY PULL-APART ROLLS - I CAMP IN MY KITCHEN
JALAPENO CHEDDAR PULL-APART BREAD - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
PULL APART CHEESE BREAD - MY KITCHEN LOVE
CHEESY PULL APART GARLIC BREAD - LAUREN'S LATEST
CHEESY GARLIC PULL APART ROLLS – CATHERINE'S PLATES
PULL APART ITALIAN SUB SLIDERS. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
WATCH: HOW TO MAKE CORN AND CHEESE PULL-APART BUNS - FOOD24
CHEDDAR CHEESE PULL-APART BREAD | KING ARTHUR BAKING
PULL-APART CHEESY GARLIC BREAD PIZZA BUNS | ONLINE RECIPE | THE …
PULL APART GARLIC CHEESE BUNS | QUICK&EASY RECIPE | CHEESY GARLIC ...
PULL APART CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS | READY SET EAT
FRENCH ONION CHEESY PULL APART BREAD RECIPE | NORTHERN YUM
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-large-groups #breads #eggs-dairy #rolls-biscuits #cheese #yeast #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make soft pull-apart buns?Soft-sided pull-apart buns, ready for melting pats of soft butter. Weigh your flour; or measure it by gently spooning it into a cup, then sweeping off any excess. Combine all of the dough ingredients in a large bowl, and mix and knead — using your hands, a stand mixer, or a bread machine set on the dough cycle — to make a soft, smooth dough.
How to make cheesy garlic pull apart rolls?Cheesy garlic pull apart rolls are kid friendly too. Based on the type of the bread Machine, add the ingredients (water, salt, sugar, oil, bread flour, yeast) in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select the "Dough" cycle. While the dough is getting ready, mix the butter, garlic and rosemary in a bowl.
How to cook pull apart rolls in the oven?Easy Cheesy Pull-Apart Rolls – 10 mins pull-apart rolls recipe that is loaded with cheddar cheese and butter, soft, fluffy, and super yummy. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Cut each biscuit into quarters and place them in a large bowl. Add in the melted butter, garlic powder, cheddar cheese and parsley leaves. Stir gently to combine well.
What kind of cheese do you put on pull apart bread?This Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and coated in herb butter. Homemade garlic bread rolls are the best appetizer to pair with any hearty Italian meal! I’ve partnered with Fleischmann’s® Yeast for this delicious side dish!