QUICK AND EASY WAFFLES
These fast-to-prepare waffles are perfect to whip up at the last minute, and the recipe can easily be doubled. I often made them when our six children were growing up. And now when they come back to visit, they always request them.
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-5 waffles.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- In a bowl, combine the baking mix, eggs and oil. Add soda and mix well. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown.
You can keep the batter covered in the fridge for up to a week. Just be sure to whisk well before using again. You may also use whole wheat flour for this recipe.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by OneShyOfABunch
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- Preheat waffle iron. Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve hot.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.
More recipes about quick and easy waffle recipes recipes