QUICK BEER BREAD
This recipe makes up quick as a wink and is very moist. It's great sliced and toasted or served pipping hot with soups and salads. Enjoy.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by BakinBaby
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In large bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- Add sour cream and beer alternately; mix well.
- Pour batter into greased 2 quart round baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes;@ 350 degrees. Brush top with butter.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until cake tester inserted completely into center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly. Serve warm, cool or toasted.
BEER BREAD I
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and flour. Add beer and continue to mix, first using a wooden spoon, then your hands. Batter will be sticky. Pour into a 9 x 5 inch greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees ) for 50 for 60 minutes. The top will be crunchy, and the insides will be soft. Serve topped with butter or cheese spread.
QUICK AND EASY BEER BREAD
This recipe was given to me by an Irish friend whom I met when we were living in Germany (the Irish and German factor explains the 'beer' ingredient). Very quick and easy to make - just mix the ingredients and put straight in the oven. My friend noted that dark beer works best. I like to sprinkle white and black sesame seeds on the bread, as it gives it that extra taste.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by tinaki99
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 1 bread loaf
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add beer all at once (it foams a lot).
- Stir until just mixed.
- Put in a greased loaf pan. (Optional: Sprinkle bottom of pan with seeds of choice after greasing; then place dough in pan and sprinkle once again).
- Bake at 190oC (375oF) for 35-40 minutes.
QUICK FIX BEER BREAD
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Robin Miller : Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Make a well in the center. Pour in beer and olive oil and mix until just blended. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake 45 minutes, until golden brown.
People also searched
More recipes about "quick beer bread recipe"
EASY BEER BREAD RECIPE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
2020-06-03 · This beer bread recipe yields a simple quick bread, also known as a yeast bread, that is flavored with beer. Baking bread doesn’t get much easier than this …
BEER BREAD RECIPE - WHOLE WHEAT, NO YEAST » LEELALICIOUS
2020-04-01 · Common quick bread recipes are zucchini bread, banana bread, and lemon loaf. These consist of cake-type batters that are pourable and leavened with baking powder rather than yeast. This one is more of a savoury tasting bread, but the process of making it is very similar. Thanks to baking powder this beer bread recipe …
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flours, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the beer and stir until JUST combined. Do NOT over mix. The batter should be lumpy with streaks of flour.
- Sprinkle the oats over the top and dot with small pieces of butter. Bake the beer bread for about 40 minutes; until the top starts to brown and wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
QUICK EASY BEER BREAD RECIPE - THE BOSSY KITCHEN
2018-10-03 · Heat the oven to 375F. Sift the flour first. Grease a 9x5 inch (23x13 cm) loaf pan. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the beer and mix. Add the optional ingredients and stir into a gluey batter. Spread the batter into a well-greased bread …
EASY CHEDDAR BEER BREAD RECIPE | JULIE BLANNER
2016-11-18 · Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease loaf pan. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add sugar, garlic, butter, beer and cheddar. …
QUICK BEER BREAD RECIPE - SHESAVED®
2020-02-08 · And because I make this bread so often, we always joke about that lone beer in the fridge that needs to be saved for my quick beer bread recipe. Quick Beer Bread Recipe. Ingredients for making quick Beer Bread. 3 Cups self-rising flour (all purpose flour or whole wheat flour works too) 1/4 Cup sugar; 12 oz. beer; 4 tbs. melted butter; Directions for making quick Beer Bread…
- Combine the flour, sugar, and beer in a large mixing bowl. The batter will be very thick. Pour the dough into your greased loaf pan.
BEER BREAD RECIPE (QUICK AND EASY) | MY BAKING ADDICTION
2019-12-09 · Self rising flour, salt, sugar, beer, and melted butter are all you need to make this beer bread recipe. The sweetness of the bread complements the subtle notes of the beer, but if you aren’t …
- Butter an 8x4 inch loaf pan and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and beer; mix well. The mixture will be sticky. Pour into the loaf pan and bake for about 55 minutes.
- At the last three minutes of baking, remove from oven, brush the top of the loaf with the melted butter and return to oven for the final three minutes of baking.
QUICK AND EASY BEER BREAD - AVERIE COOKS
2020-05-18 · Preheat oven to 375F and spray an 8×4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray, or grease and flour the pan; set aside. To a large mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and stir to combine. Add the beer …
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray an 8×4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray, or grease and flour the pan; set aside.
QUICK & EASY BEER BREAD - SOUTHERN BYTES
2021-04-23 · Cheddar and Rosemary Beer Bread - Add 2 teaspoons of dried rosemary and ⅔ cup of shredded cheddar cheese to the bread dough - this one is one of my favorites. Super Spicy Beer …
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan that is lined with parchment paper. I like to use chip clips (binder clips or clothespins also work) while pouring the batter into the pan to keep the paper from folding into the batter while you are pouring it. (Just remove the clips before putting the pan in the oven.)
EASY BEER BREAD RECIPE (QUICK BREAD) | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
2020-03-29 · Beer Bread is a simple quick bread recipe that uses beer in place of yeast for the leavening. Both beer and bread are created when yeast is used to turn sugars into carbon dioxide …
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper that folds over just two sides (optional, for easy removal).
- Pour in the beer and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake the bread until golden brown and firm, about 45 minutes to an 1 hour. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then allow it to cool on a wire rack before slicing and serving.
HONEY BEER BREAD RECIPE | GIMME SOME OVEN
2020-03-26 · This honey beer bread recipe is quick and easy to make with just 6 simple ingredients! See notes above for possible seasonings that you can add in too. Ingredients. Scale 1x 2x 3x. 3 cups all-purpose flour; 1 tablespoon baking powder; 1 teaspoon fine sea salt; 1/4 cup honey* 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer…
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt until combined. Slowly pour the beer and honey into the flour mixture, and stir until combined.
- Pour half of the melted butter into the bottom of a 9×5-inch bread pan, and brush it around to grease the inside of the pan. Add the batter and spread it out in an even layer. Then brush the remaining melted butter evenly on top of the batter.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until a toothpick or knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove and transfer the pan to a wire baking rack and let the bread cool for at least 10 minutes.
20 SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS BEER BREAD RECIPES | MY BEST HOME LIFE
- Easy Pumpkin Beer Bread. Article image from – thefrugalnavywife.com. You’ll enjoy the rich pumpkin flavor this pumpkin beer bread recipe. It’s going to be a great dish to serve in autumn!
- Delicious and Easy Beer Bread. Article image from – glitterandgoulash.com. This beer bread is quick and simple to make. It’s super hearty and is the perfect item to pair with a nice big bowl of warm soup!
- Bacon Jalapeno Cheddar Beer Bread. Article image from – smalltownwoman.com. This recipe for beer bread is going to set your taste buds into overdrive. It’s got the cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and spicy jalapeno wrapped into a perfectly baked loaf of bread!
- Three Ingredient Beer Bread. Article image from – simplejoy.com. This beer bread recipe name says it all. It’s quick and simple to make because it only takes three ingredients!
- Two Ingredient Beer Bread. Article image from – farmwifefeeds.com. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any easier to make beer bread. This recipe takes only two…that’s right…two ingredients to make!
- Three Ingredient Beer Bread [No Yeast + No Knead] Article image from – theseasonedmom.com. What makes this beer bread so good to make? It takes only three ingredients and doesn’t need you to knead it!
- Easy Five Ingredient Beer Bread. Article image from – yellowblissroad.com. This beer bread comes together in about an hour. The final product is full of flavor and perfectly soft and moist!
- Easy Homemade Italian Beer Bread. Article image from – snappygourmet.com. This Italian beer bread recipe is one of our favorites. They also include the recipe for the sundried butter spread that pairs perfectly with the beer bread.
- Cheddar Beer Bread. Article image from – ahelicoptermom.com. This is such an easy recipe to follow for cheddar beer bread. What’s so cool about it, is that you can use any beer or cheese to make it (so have some fun)!
- Sourdough Beer Bread. Article image from – rebootedmom.com. This sourdough beer bread is full of fantastic flavors. After you try this recipe out – you’ll want to make it over and over again for your friends and family!
BEER BREAD - THE PIONEER WOMAN – RECIPES, COUNTRY LIFE ...
2018-02-08 · Preheat oven to 350ºF. Stir flour and sugar together. Pour in beer and stir until foaming subsides and flour is incorporated. Spoon into prepared pan and bake for 50–60 minutes until a …
- Spoon into prepared pan and bake for 50–60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean or an instant-read thermometer reads about 190ºF.
EASY BEER BREAD RECIPE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
2020-01-04 · Easy Beer Bread Recipe Tips: Use self-rising flour in place of the flour and eliminate the use of baking powder and salt. When preparing the flour, spoon it in the measuring cup and level the …
HOW TO MAKE QUICK AND EASY VEGAN BEER BREAD
2021-04-14 · The beauty of this bread recipe is that it requires no rising time, providing a massive oven spring as soon as it hits the heat due to the SR flour and yeast in the beer. It also lends itself nicely to experimentation. I’ve tried numerous variations with different varieties of beer and add-ins like olives or nuts and fruit. The world’s your oyster mushroom, really! Vegan joke. Sorry.
EASY BEER BREAD - A QUICK BREAD RECIPE
2018-05-12 · There was quite a bit of experimenting and this easy beer bread recipe is a combination of several recipes. Quick beer bread in about an hour! Click to Tweet Easy Beer Bread. Beer bread made with all purpose flour and no butter topping. Flour. The first time I made beer bread, I used AP flour and 3T. of sugar. It came out with a hard crispy crust and a pronounced sweet taste. I wasn’t sure ...
BEER BREAD RECIPE: QUICK, EASY, AND DELICIOUS! - DELISHABLY
BEER BREAD: THE EASY RECIPE – THE ITALIAN CRAFT BEER
2021-07-25 · Are you looking for a delicious and quick beer and bread recipe? Great: you are in the right place! Let’s cook a delicious, quick and easy bread, made with Italian Bock beer and Italian honey. Warm hints of caramel and biscuit. Soft texture, intense flavor, rich honey aftertaste. No, this is not another boring beer tasting. This post is a recipe of delicious homemade bread, made with beer ...
See details ››
QUICK BEER BREAD RECIPE - SHESAVED® | BEER BREAD RECIPE ...
Jul 2, 2019 - This Quick Beer Bread recipe is so easy to make and is made with a can of beer so no yeast needed and just a few simple ingredients! Jul 2, 2019 - This Quick Beer Bread recipe is so easy to make and is made with a can of beer so no yeast needed and just a few simple ingredients! Pinterest . Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review ...
See details ››
QUICK BEER BREAD - FLEISCHMANN'S YEAST
Mix 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour and rye flour, set aside. Heat beer, water, honey and butter until warm (100° to 110°F). Combine warm beer mixture, yeast, salt, caraway seed, garlic powder and 1-1/2 cups of flour mixture in a large bowl. Beat until smooth. Stir in remaining flour mixture and enough additional all-purpose flour to make a soft ...
See details ››
QUICK BREAD RECIPES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
2021-05-11 · Beer bread is perhaps one of the easiest savory loaves to achieve. So grab your favorite brew (which already has yeast), add some self-rising flour, herbs, and cheese, and soon you'll be noshing on a ridiculously easy slice. For even less hands-on time, try making this type of quick bread …
See details ››
18 BEER BREAD RECIPES FOR EXTRA-EASY BAKING | ALLRECIPES
Published: May 26, 2020
See details ››
INTRODUCTION TO QUICK BEER BREAD (A.K.A. BEER BREAD DINNER ...
The purpose of this video is to introduce you to and demonstrate how to make quick beer bread. Oh, I heard what you were thinking... you think quick breads a...
See details ››
QUICK BEER BREAD RECIPE. ALL VARIATIONS - LEVANA COOKS
If making rolls: Preheat the oven to 375*F. Divide the dough into 12-15 balls. Shape the balls into round flattish rolls or longish rolls. Place the rolls on a cookie sheet, or better yet, on a baguette pan. Bake about 20 minutes, or a little longer, until nice and golden, and crusty.
See details ››