EASY BAKED BEANS
My family enjoys this easy baked beans recipe with cornbread, but it also rounds out any cookout. Canned pork and beans make meal prep quick. -Phyllis Schmalz, Kansas City, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until bubbly.
BAKED BEANS FROM SCRATCH
- Place the navy beans into a large container and cover with several inches of cool water; let stand 8 hours to overnight. Or, bring the beans and water to a boil in a large pot over high heat. Once boiling, turn off the heat, cover, and let stand 1 hour. Drain and rinse before using.
- Place the beans in a large saucepan with 4 cups of water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 1 hour.
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Stir the ketchup, maple syrup, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and chili powder together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Once the beans have simmered for 1 hour, drain, and reserve the cooking liquid. Pour the beans into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and stir in the chopped onion and the molasses sauce. Stir in enough of the reserved cooking liquid so the sauce covers the beans by 1/4 inch.
- Cover, and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C), and cook 6 hours longer. Stir the beans after they have cooked for 3 hours. Once the beans are tender and the sauce has reduced and is sticky, remove from the oven, stir, recover, and allow to stand 15 minutes before serving.
SPEEDY BAKED BEANS
A simple mix of condiments and touch of sweetness can go a long way. Give these ready-to-eat beans a taste of classic tradition and a touch of TLC in no time. They're the perfect go-to for any grill or barbecue.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 1 1/2-quart casserole, mix ingredients.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
CLASSIC BBQ BAKED BEANS
No cookout in the South is complete without baked beans. This is a simple recipe that combines sweet and smoky ingredients for a thick, rich, and perfect side dish.
Provided by Frank Thomas
Yield Serves 6
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place a large Dutch oven or cast-iron pot over direct heat and cook bacon until fat has begun to render. Add onion and red pepper and cook until they begin to soften, about 3-5 minutes. Add the beans, including canning liquid, and bring to a simmer.
- Add brown sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, molasses, mustard, hot sauce, and Creole seasoning and stir to combine. Close the lid and cook the beans until the liquid has thickened, about 60 minutes. Cover the pot and move to the cooler side of the grill, then cook for another 20-30 minutes or until desired tenderness.
EASY BOSTON BAKED BEANS
Easy Boston Baked Beans with a rich, sweet sauce.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Rinse and drain beans, then spread in the bottom of prepared pan.
- Lay bacon slices on top of beans in the pan.
- Sprinkle diced onion over bacon.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together molasses, salt, pepper, dry mustard, ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat, then pour over beans in the pan. Use a spoon to spread evenly over the top.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 3 hours, or until beans are tender and heated through.
QUICK AND EASY BAKED BEANS
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the bacon until almost cooked. Add the jalapenos, onions and bell peppers and saute for 5 minutes. Add the beans, mustard, barbecue sauce, ketchup and hot sauce, and heat through.
People also searched
More about "quick classic baked beans recipes"
HOMEMADE BAKED BEANS FROM DRIED BEANS - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
2020-03-24 · Soak beans in a large bowl over-night, covering with about 2 inches of cold water. In the morning, drain soaked beans and place in a large pot. Cover with …
- In the morning, drain soaked beans and place in a large pot. Cover with several inches of water and bring just to a boil, then immediately reduce heat to somewhere between medium and medium-low or whatever level maintains a gentle simmer. Cook beans for 50-60 minutes, or until beans are tender (but not mushy). Taste test to be sure they are tender before you stop cooking. Drain beans and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a large oven-safe casserole dish with a lid (or alternately, to be covered with aluminum foil), scatter 1/2 of the onion and 1/2 of the bacon over the bottom of the dish. Add 1/2 of the cooked beans. Scatter the remaining onion and bacon, then top with the remaining cooked beans.
HOMEMADE BAKED BEANS WITH BACON (SOUTHERN STYLE ...
2020-06-17 · Here it is pictured with a side of Coleslaw, Pulled Pork and crusty Artisan bread (it’s unbelievably quick and easy, no knead. Though….. cornbread would be much more on theme on this plate!) What goes in Southern Baked Beans. You’ll find a lot of recipes are based around store bought canned baked beans …
- Then either turn down heat to medium low (simmering gently) and cook on the stove for 1 hour, stirring every now and then so the bottom doesn't catch. OR bake at 160°C/325°F for 60 minutes.
HOW TO MAKE QUICK CLASSIC BAKED BEANS - YAHOO
2020-06-26 · My Recipes. How to Make Quick Classic Baked Beans. June 26, 2020, 1:11 PM. Our baked beans are cooked mostly on the stovetop and then briefly broiled …
7 DELICIOUS RECIPES MADE WITH BAKED BEANS - SAVE THE STUDENT
2021-02-15 · The best baked bean recipe ideas, including burgers, shepherd's pie, curry, Shakshuka and other recipes with baked beans. Even the most loyal lover of beans …
EASY BAKED BEANS ~ JUST 5 INGREDIENTS + 10 MINUTES ...
2017-05-12 · Instructions Combine all of the ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stir well, and reduce to a low simmer. Cook, stirring …
CLASSIC BAKED BEANS | BEAN INSTITUTE
Arrange the cooked beans in a 2-quart bean pot or casserole dish by placing a portion of the beans in the bottom of dish and layering them with bacon and onion mixture. In …
CLASSIC BAKED BEAN RECIPE - CHATELAINE.COM
2011-03-02 · Stir onion with bacon, molasses, ketchup, Dijon, salt and chili flakes in slow-cooker insert. Stir in beans, beer and 3 cups of water until combined. Cover and cook on low until beans …
SLOW COOKER CLASSIC BAKED BEANS | CANADIAN LIVING
Place dried beans in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and cover with 4 inches water; bring to boil and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand until beans have doubled in size, about 1 hour. Serve up a side of our Slow Cooker Parmesan and Herb Corn Bread with this recipe.
See details »
CLASSIC BUFFALO BAKED BEANS RECIPE BY ANNE DOLCE
2013-06-04 · Drain the beans and add the 6 cups of water. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat, and simmer for 1 hour or until tender. Drain and reserve the liquid. Combine the beans with the remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole or bean pot and pour in just enough of the reserved liquid to cover the beans …
- Sort the beans and rinse well. Place the beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Soak for 8 hours or overnight. Drain the beans and add the 6 cups of water. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat, and simmer for 1 hour or until tender. Drain and reserve the liquid.
- Combine the beans with the remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole or bean pot and pour in just enough of the reserved liquid to cover the beans (about 1 ½ cups).
- Cover the dish with a lid or foil and bake for 3-4 hours or to desired consistency, stirring occasionally and adding more liquid if needed to keep beans moist. Uncover the beans for the last 30 minutes of cooking.
VAN CAMP BAKED BEANS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
- VAN DE CAMP BAKED BEANS. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. ... and onion. Put beans, mustard, ketchup and brown ... vegetables. Top with bacon. Place in oven and cook for 1 hour.
- FAST BAKED BEANS FOR 100. Fry bacon very crisp after ... enough to prevent beans from sticking and to add ... about 2 hours. Follow above directions for Baked Beans for 100.
- BAKED DOCTORED BEANS. Combine all ingredients except the ... dish and lay strips of bacon over beans. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- SIMPLE BAKED BEANS. Brown bacon in frying pan ... Chop onion. Combine beans, brown sugar, molasses, onion ... Drain beans thoroughly as they make their own juice.
- CLASSIC OVEN BAKED BEANS. Heat oven to 350°F. Cook ... quart casserole combine beans, onion, ketchup, molasses, brown ... and Worcestershire sauce. Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes ...
- JOHN'S CLASSIC OVEN BAKED BEANS. Heat oven to 350°F. Cook ... casserole, combine all. Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes ... bubbly, stirring every 15 minutes.
- FOUR BEAN BAKE. Empty 4 cans of beans into a casserole pan. Brown ... uncooked bacon, arranged on top and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until top bacon is crisp.
QUICK CLASSIC BAKED BEANS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2013-06-04 · Quick Classic Baked Beans are cooked mostly on the stovetop and then briefly broiled for crusty edges. We especially like the sweet-savory combination of flavors along with fragrant thyme. If you want extra herby flavor, garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
QUICK SOUTHERN-STYLE BAKED BEANS FROM PIONEER WOMAN RECIPE ...
2009-09-16 · Quick Southern-Style Baked Beans from Pioneer Woman Recipe Review. by Emma Christensen. published Sep 16, 2009. Save Comments (Image credit: Apartment Therapy) “Woah, Nelly.” That’s how Ree Drummond begins this recipe, and we have to agree! We took one look at this bacon-topped casserole of smoky beans and knew we’d be making it soon. Fortunately, with lots of weekend …
QUICK CLASSIC BAKED BEANS RECIPE | RECIPE | BAKED BEANS ...
Jul 9, 2013 - Quick Classic Baked Beans are cooked mostly on the stovetop and then briefly broiled for crusty edges. We especially like the sweet-savory combination of flavors along with fragrant thyme. If you want extra herby flavor, garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
See details »
QUICK CLASSIC BAKED BEANS - BIGOVEN.COM
Quick Classic Baked Beans recipe: 158 calories per serving (serving size: 1/2 cup) 158 calories per serving (serving size: 1/2 cup) Add your review, photo or comments for Quick Classic Baked Beans . American Side Dish Beans and Peas
See details »
QUICK CLASSIC BAKED BEANS RECIPE RECIPE
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Quick classic baked beans recipe recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Quick classic baked beans recipe recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 98% Classic Carrot Cake How to prepare a yummy and moist cake using carrot? This classic carrot cake recipe talks about the ...
See details »
10 BEST BAKED BEANS WITH CANNED BEANS RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST BAKED BEANS RECIPES OF ALL-TIME I TASTE OF HOME
See details »
BAKED BEAN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
I used to believe the best baked beans came from Boston or Texas, but ever since I discovered this very hearty giant bean casserole, I have to give it to the Greeks. 'Big Fat' refers not only to size of the beans, but also to the huge flavor of this dish. Use the largest beans you can find: Gigante beans are the best, but Corona and lima beans also work great. Serve alongside grilled meat or ...
See details »
BAKED BEANS RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
Baked beans make for a perfect side dish to smoky ribs. Check out Tyler's version with chipotle chiles, and other tasty BBQ sides. Hearty Baked Beans Recipes. Baked Bean Casserole. Giada's Italian ...
See details »
QUICK CLASSIC BAKED BEANS RECIPE
Quick classic baked beans recipe. Learn how to cook great Quick classic baked beans . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Quick classic baked beans recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Quick classic baked beans recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 98% Classic Chili Con Carne This classic chilli con ...
See details »
10 BEST BAKED BEANS WITH PORK AND BEANS RECIPES | YUMMLY
MYRECIPES - QUICK CLASSIC BAKED BEANS RECIPE | FACEBOOK
Quick Classic Baked Beans Recipe. MyRecipes. July 5 · Quick and classic, you can't go wrong with this side dish! GET THE RECIPE: https://bit.ly/2VKs1PN. Related Videos. 3:01 ...
See details »