I make these attractive, buttery cookies to serve at our remote guest lodge, and all the cooks in the kitchen are addicted to them! -Patsy Wolfenden, Golden, British Columbia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well., Divide dough into four portions; shape each into a 10x2-1/2-in. log. Place 4 in. apart on greased or foil-lined baking sheets. Make a 1/2-in. depression down the center of each log. Bake for 10 minutes., Fill depressions with jam. Bake until lightly browned, 10-15 minutes longer. Cool for 2 minutes. Remove to a cutting board; cut into 3/4-in. slices. Place on wire racks., In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over warm cookies. Cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 134 calories, Fat 6g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 91mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
RASPBERRY RIBBON SLICES
Use your favorite fruit preserves and a time-saving shaping technique for a melt-in-your-mouth holiday cookie.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Make cookie dough as directed on package for drop cookies, adding flour; blend. Divide dough into thirds. Shape each third into 12-inch log. Place logs 3 inches apart on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Using handle of wooden spoon or finger, make depression about 1/2 inch wide and 1/4 inch deep lengthwise down center of each roll. Fill indentations on each roll with generous tablespoon jam. Cool; place on cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Mix powdered sugar and just enough milk for drizzling consistency; blend. Drizzle icing over cooled logs. Cut each roll diagonally into 12 pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Carbohydrate 15 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 60 mg, Sugar 9 g, TransFat 1/2 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Combine confectioner's sugar, evaporated milk, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- Beat butter and white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture, mixing well. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet; make an indentation with finger in center of each cookie.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Fill depressions with jam and continue to bake until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes longer. Cool for 2 minutes, then remove to wire racks. Drizzle confectioner's sugar glaze mixture over warm cookies; cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135.5 calories, Carbohydrate 18.3 g, Cholesterol 22.8 mg, Fat 6.5 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 74.9 mg, Sugar 10.8 g
RASPBERRY RIBBON BARS
- Heat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, vanilla until well blended.
- Add flour and baking soda to mixture.
- Stir in oats and nuts into existing mixture.
- Reserve 1 cup of oat mixture for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into 8in.
- square baking pan.
- Combine raisins and jam.
- Spread raisin mixture to within 1/2 inch of edges of pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
- Press lightly.
- Bake at 375F degrees for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into bars.
CHOCOLATE RIBBON BARS
No one will be able to eat just one of Gail Wiese's yummy Chocolate Ribbon Bars, full of butterscotch, peanut butter and chocolate flavor. Unlike similar crispy cereal treats, these aren't sticky! "Over the years I've accumulated quite a few recipes from my co-workers, and this one is easy to prepare," writes Gail from her home in Athens, Wisconsin.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Gradually stir in cereal until well coated. Press half of the mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan; set remaining mixture aside., In another large microwave-safe bowl, melt semisweet chocolate chips and butter. Stir in water until blended. Gradually add the confectioners' sugar, stirring until smooth., Spread over cereal layer. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes or until chocolate layer is set. Spread remaining cereal mixture over the top. Chill before cutting. ,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260 calories, Fat 15g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 6mg cholesterol, Sodium 165mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "raspberry ribbon bars recipes"
EASIEST EVER RASPBERRY JAM BARS - RECIPETIN EATS
RASPBERRY MERINGUE BARS RECIPE | GET CRACKING
RASPBERRY BARS - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
BUTTERY RASPBERRY CRUMBLE BARS. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
RASPBERRY JAM BARS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
RASPBERRY RIBBON BARS - BESTRECIPES.CO
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
SIMPLE RASPBERRY BARS RECIPE | TEASPOON OF GOODNESS
RASPBERRY RIBBON COOKIES - BUTTERY COOKIES & RASPBERRY JAM
HOW TO MAKE RASPBERRY CRUMB BARS - COUNTRY LIVING
RASPBERRY BARS - CHELSEA'S MESSY APRON
RASPBERRY RIBBON BARS - PLAIN.RECIPES
RASPBERRY RIBBONS — SWEDISH SPLIT SECOND COOKIES – SWEDISH SPOON
RASPBERRY BARS (WITH OATMEAL CRUMBLE TOPPING!) - COOKING CLASSY
RASPBERRY BARS WITH ALMONDS - SAVING ROOM FOR DESSERT
OLD-WORLD RASPBERRY BARS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
FANCIFUL RASPBERRY RIBBONS | MIDWEST LIVING
PISTACHIO RIBBON BARS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
BUTTERY GLAZED RASPBERRY RIBBON COOKIES - CREATIONS BY KARA
RASPBERRY RIBBON MOUSSE BARS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
ROYAL RASPBERRY BARS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
RASPBERRY CRUMBLE BARS RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
EASY RASPBERRY BARS | BAKE OR BREAK
RASPBERRY RIBBON BARS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
HOMEMADE RASPBERRY RUFFLE BARS - AMY TREASURE
RASPBERRY CRUMB BARS - CREME DE LA CRUMB
RASPBERRY CRUMBLE BARS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BREAKFAST BAR WITH RASPBERRY AND DARK CHOCOLATE | RICARDO
ROBINHOOD | RASPBERRY RAISIN RIBBON BARS
AMAZING RASPBERRY BARS (WITH OATMEAL!) - BORROWED BITES
RASPBERRY CRUMBLE BARS - THE SEASONED MOM
RASPBERRY RIBBON MOUSSE BARS | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL …
RASPBERRY BARS - JUST SO TASTY
RASPBERRY BAR RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
RASPBERRY SHORTBREAD BARS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
RASPBERRY LEMON BARS - CREME DE LA CRUMB
EASY RASPBERRY CRUMBLE BARS RECIPE - URBAN BLISS LIFE
EASY PEACH BARS WITH RASPBERRIES - ONE HOT OVEN
FRESH RASPBERRY BARS - SAVOR THE BEST
RASPBERRY CRUMBLE BARS RECIPE - KNEAD SOME SWEETS
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CRUMB BARS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #desserts #fruit #oven #holiday-event #cookies-and-brownies #bar-cookies #dietary #gifts #christmas #low-sodium #low-in-something #berries #raspberries #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake raspberry bars in the oven?Spread the raspberry preserves on top of the crust. Sprinkle the reserved flour mixture over top, squeezing the crumbs together with your fingers to form clumps. Bake the bars in a 350° F oven for 50-55 minutes, or until they're nice and golden brown.
How do you make raspberry oatmeal bars?Spread the the raspberry filling on top of the oatmeal base. Sprinkle/crumble the reserved 1 and ¾ cup of the oatmeal mixture on top of the raspberry layer. Bake the bars in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes. When it's done baking you should see some of the raspberry filling bubbling up around the edges and the top should look golden brown.
What do you need for a raspberry crumble bar?For these raspberry crumble bars, you’ll need: All-purpose flour. Baking soda. Salt. Old-fashioned oats. Light brown sugar. Unsalted butter. Raspberry jam.
Can I use frozen raspberries for Raspberry Bars?If you use frozen raspberries you will need to add 1-1/2 more tablespoons of cornstarch. We sliced these raspberry bars right in the baking dish. If you want to line it with tin foil or parchment paper first, you can pull the raspberry bars out of the baking dish then slice them on a cutting board.