- Crumble the salmon into a 1 quart bowl, removing any bones or skin.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, celery, capers and pepper. Mix well and then add to salmon and toss. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.
QUICK AND EASY SALMON SALAD
A quick and easy salmon salad, full of flavor. Can be eaten as a side or spread over baguette slices and topped with fresh cucumber. Created and tested after reviewing all salmon salad recipes and reviews. Yum!
Provided by NomNomNomz
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix celery, salmon, red onion, mayonnaise, chili powder, and green onion together in a bowl.
COLD-POACHED SALMON NICOISE SALAD WITH CRISPY POTATOES
Provided by Valerie Bertinelli
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 21
- For the salmon: Add the wine, Dijon mustard, dill sprigs and 1 cup of water to a large straight-sided skillet. Squeeze the juice from the halved lemon into the skillet and then add in the lemon halves. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat. Sprinkle the salmon with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Once the liquid is simmering, gently add the salmon, skin-side-down, and turn the heat to low. Place the lemon slices on top of the salmon, cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes. Turn the heat off and let sit, covered, for 5 minutes. The salmon should easily flake apart with a fork. Carefully remove the salmon from the liquid and set on a plate. Cool completely.
- For the dressing: Add the vinegar, oil, dill, mustard, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper to a glass jar with a lid. Cover and shake to emulsify. Set aside until ready to assemble the salad.
- For the salad: Add the potatoes to a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover the potatoes by 4-inches. Add a big pinch of salt and heat over medium high heat. Bring the potatoes to a boil and let cook until the potatoes are fork tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove the potatoes to a plate. Reserve the pot with boiling water to use to cook the eggs and haricot vert.
- Fill a large bowl with ice and water. Bring the water back up to a boil, then add your eggs and cook for 7 minutes. Remove the eggs to the ice bath. Bring the water back up to a boil and add the haricot vert. Cook until they are tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Remove the haricot vert to the ice bath. Drain and cut them into thirds and set aside until ready to assemble. Remove the eggs from the ice bath, peel and set aside.
- Using the flat base of a measuring cup or a glass, lightly smash the potatoes to expose some of the flesh. Sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and swirl to coat the pan. Carefully add the potatoes into the pan, seasoning side down. Sprinkle the exposed side of the potatoes and cook until they are crispy and golden brown in places, about 4 minutes per side. Some potatoes may break apart, that's totally fine! Remove to a plate and set aside until ready to assemble.
- To assemble the salad: Arrange the frisee and romaine leaves on a large platter. Drizzle about half of the dressing and toss to coat. Top the lettuce with the crispy potatoes, haricot vert, tomatoes and olives. Flake the cooled salmon into large pieces and scatter it on top of the salad. Slice the eggs in half and nestle into the salad. Drizzle on the remaining dressing and serve.
- Break the salmon into very large flakes, removing any skin and bones, and place the salmon in a bowl. Add the celery, red onion, dill, capers, raspberry vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Season, to taste. Mix well and serve cold or at room temperature.
More about "salad recipes with salmon"
CANNED SALMON SALAD RECIPE | HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
2021-06-10 · Drain the salmon. Transfer to a small bowl. Flake with a fork. Add the black pepper, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and (if using) hot pepper sauce.
10 BEST SMOKED SALMON SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-08-30 · Quinoa Pomelo Smoked Salmon Salad Everyday healthy recipes coriander, cayenne pepper, vegetable oil, lime juice, avocado and 5 more Arugula and Smoked Salmon Salad …
See details »
10 BEST CANNED SALMON SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-09-02 · Seaside Salmon Salad Food.com pepper, prepared mustard, salt, shell pasta, diced celery, hard boiled eggs and 7 more Lemony-Dill Salmon Salad Road to Living Whole …
See details »
10 BEST SALMON FILLET SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-08-28 · Bow-tie Pasta Salad with Salmon and Orange and Basil Mayonnaise O Meu Tempero egg, salt, Orange, water, Boston lettuce, olive oil, beet, salt and 5 more Salmon Fillet …
See details »
EASY CHOPPED SALMON SALAD (DELICIOUS, HEALTHY AND EASY TO ...
2021-05-02 · In a large salad bowl, add the salmon, cucumber, red bell peppers, red onions, avocado and lettuce. Mix everything together until combined. In a mason jar, pour the …
- In a large salad bowl, add the salmon, cucumber, red bell peppers, red onions, avocado and lettuce. Mix everything together until combined.
- In a mason jar, pour the freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil. Add salt and pepper and whisk everything. Continue to whisk while streaming in the olive oil*.
SALMON SALAD RECIPE (ONLY 20 MINUTES) - DELICIOUS MEETS ...
2020-07-13 · When the salmon is cooked, flake it with a fork and discard any skin. In a big bowl, combine the cooked salmon and the rest of the ingredients and mix everything. Season …
- Cook salmon in a skillet over medium high heat until it starts to flake easily or reaches 140 F. (about 5-10 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon). Or you may also bake it at 400 F for about 10-12 minutes. When the salmon is cooked, flake it with a fork and discard any skin.
MEDITERRANEAN AVOCADO SALMON SALAD - CAFE DELITES
2020-12-09 · Salmon Salad Recipe. Full of healthy fats thanks to the salmon and avocado slices, this salad is another meal in a bowl recipe ready in minutes! Crisp, fresh …
- Whisk together all of the marinade/dressing ingredients in a large jug. Pour out half of the marinade into a large, shallow dish. Refrigerate the remaining marinade to use as the dressing later.
- Coat the salmon with the marinade. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Sear salmon on both sides until crispy and cooked to your liking.
- Slice salmon and arrange over salad. Drizzle with the remaining UNTOUCHED dressing. Serve with lemon wedges.
11 HEALTHY SALMON SALAD RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Salmon Pasta Salad. Whip up a healthy seafood pasta salad for your fridge, and enjoy it for easy weeknight dinners. It's a cinch to assemble using leftover cooked salmon or canned salmon, short pasta noodles, chopped fresh veggies, and a delicious tangy honey mustard dressing.
- Salmon Ceviche With Mango. Ceviche is a traditional Latin American seafood preparation that uses acidic citrus juices, versus heat, to "cook" fresh raw fish or shellfish.
- Glazed Salmon Salad. Dinner will be ready in less than 30 minutes with this sensational warm salmon salad. Pan-searing salmon fillets in a sweet-and-spicy, Thai-style sauce creates a gorgeous caramelized crust, without overcooking the fish.
- Salmon Niçoise Salad. Use cooked salmon instead of tuna for a different spin on the classic French bistro-style Niçoise salad. With tender salmon chunks, boiled new potatoes, hard-cooked egg, black olives, and crisp-tender green beans, it makes an elegant lunch when you are expecting guests.
- Salmon Tartare. Change up your dinner party game with this fresh salmon tartare appetizer. It is a lighter, brighter alternative to classic steak tartare for those who enjoy poke bowls, and other raw fish dishes.
- Creamy Salmon Spread. Versatile and creamy, this tasty salmon spread is one of those go-to recipes every home cook should know. Make it in minutes using cooked salmon, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and simple seasonings, for an easy luncheon salad atop fresh, leafy greens.
- Soba Salad With Salmon and Avocado. Chewy, nutty-tasting, Japanese soba noodles (made from buckwheat, so they're gluten-free) curl around gingery bites of salmon, asparagus, carrots, and bell peppers in this fresh-tasting lunch or dinner salad.
- Salmon Skin Salad. This Japanese restaurant staple makes tasty use of salmon skin, which becomes crunchy and full of flavor when broiled. Sliced into strips, it makes a flavorful topping for a simple salad of mixed baby greens and vegetables, tossed in a citrusy soy dressing.
- Crunchy Salmon Sandwich Spread. Whether you serve it as a salad, or use it for a sandwich stuffing, this crunchy salmon spread is an easy and delicious way to use up leftover cooked salmon.
- Quinoa, Salmon, and Chickpea Salad. Use tinned salmon (or tuna) to assemble a quick and easy lunchtime salad that delivers the boost of energy you need to get through a busy afternoon.
SALMON SALAD - QUICK AND EASY RECIPE TO PREPARE, AND SO ...
2018-05-18 · When the salmon is cooked through to 140 degrees F, flake the salmon with a fork (and discard any skin). In a big bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and mix …
- Start by cooking the salmon using your preferred method. Much of the time I use my method from Baked Salmon, baking in a 425F oven for 12-15 minutes, but you can also cook in a skillet over medium high heat, which takes about 5-10 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon. You may also grill it, poach it, etc. When the salmon is cooked through to 140 degrees F, flake the salmon with a fork (and discard any skin).
GREEK SALMON SALAD RECIPE | THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
2021-05-24 · Season the salmon. Pat the salmon dry on both sides and season with kosher salt, pepper, and dried oregano. Arrange on a lightly oiled sheet pan and brush the top of the …
- Season the salmon. Pat the salmon dry on both sides and season with kosher salt, pepper, and dried oregano. Arrange on a lightly oiled sheet pan and brush the top of the salmon with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake the salmon in the heated oven for 8 to 12 minutes until it's done and flakes easily (see cook's tip #1 below). Meanwhile, work on the salad and the vinaigrette.
- Prepare the salad. In a large salad bowl, add the lettuce, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, shallots, and Kalamata olives (don't add the feta yet)
"CAESARED" SALMON SALAD RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
2021-08-19 · While grill preheats, juice 1 lemon to equal 2 tablespoons juice; place juice in a small bowl. Grate remaining garlic clove, and add to lemon juice in bowl. Whisk in …
SALMON SALAD RECIPE WITH AVOCADO, TOMATO, AND CUCUMBER ...
2021-07-13 · Coat the salmon fillet with the marinade. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sear salmon on both sides until crispy and cooked to your liking.
SALMON SALAD RECIPE | SIMPLE, EASY AND GOOD - THEFOODXP
2021-06-10 · In a large bowl, add drained Salmon. In a medium bowl add mayonnaise, yogurt, onions, cucumber, celery. Sprinkle salt and pepper according to taste over the mixture. Add …
SALMON SALAD SANDWICH RECIPE | BUMBLE BEE SEAFOODS
1/4 cup mayonnaise. Lettuce and tomato if desired. 4 thick slices rustic bread such as focaccia. Directions. Combine salmon, green onion, celery, dill, lemon juice …
HEALTHY SALAD RECIPES WITH SALMON - CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD ...
Bean Salmon and Kale Salad. Get our recipe for Bean Salmon and Kale Salad. Thoroughly drain the beans so the salad doesnt taste watered down. Top it off with …
See details »
SALMON PASTA SALAD RECIPE | SUGAR AND SOUL
2021-08-23 · How To Make Salmon Pasta Salad Cook and dry the pasta. Place the salmon on a lined roasting pan or baking sheet with foil. Drizzle the salmon with olive oil and season …
See details »
SMOKED SALMON SALAD RECIPE - WELL SEASONED STUDIO
2021-08-25 · An easy-to-prep smoked salmon salad that comes together in minutes! Combine chopped smoked salmon with red onion, jalapeño, capers, scallions, lemon, and dill, then …
See details »
EASY SALMON RECIPE WITH HERB SALAD AND LEMON | HEALTHY ...
2021-09-07 · Super Delicious and healthy salmon recipe with a herb salad, perfect healthy meal ready in 20 minutes. Ingredients. 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ; 4 [6-oz.] …
See details »
5-MINUTE SALMON SALAD - THE REAL FOOD DIETITIANS
2020-08-27 · All you need is a few minutes of your time and 5 ingredients to make this 5-minute salmon salad. This recipe is kid-friendly & great for a lunch or a snack. This …
See details »
10 BEST COLD SALMON SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
SALMON SALAD RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
Salmon salad recipes. 42 Recipes. Magazine subscription – Try your first 5 issues for only £5. Throw together a salmon salad for a light lunch or supper when …
See details »
SALMON SALAD RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
Hot Smoked Salmon with Salad of Apples, Dried Cherries, Hazelnuts and Greens and Apple Cider Vinaigrette. Recipe | Courtesy of Bobby Flay. Total Time: 1 day 8 …
See details »
10 BEST SALMON SALAD WITH CANNED SALMON RECIPES | YUMMLY
SALMON SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Mediterranean Salmon Pasta Salad 2 This quick and easy pasta salad features mezze penne pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, shallot, salmon, and a lemon-pepper-dill …
See details »