PARMESAN SCALLOPS WITH SPINACH ALFREDO
- Prepare sauce mix according to package directions using the fat free milk. Coat Dutch oven with cooking spray. Place over medium high heat until hot.
- Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes. Add spinach and saute until slightly wilted. Remove from heat and stir in Alfredo sauce.
- Combine cheese and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Dredge scallops to pan cooking spray side down cook 3 minutes. Spray top side of scallops with cooking spray turn them over and cook 2 minutes. Top spinach mixture with scallops and serve.
SCALLOPS AND SPINACH WITH PARMESAN SAUCE
Delicious! The spinach wilts as the sauce is drizzled over. The hot/cold mix makes a nice texture. Changed to our tastes from B H & G.
Provided by Derf2440
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat broiler.
- Divide spinach among four individual plates.
- Arrange tomatoes on top of spinach, set aside.
- Arrange scallops on the unheated rack of a broiler pan, set aside.
- Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan, stir in garlic and pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- Brush half of the butter mixture on scallops.
- Broil scallops 4 inches from heat for 8 minutes or till opaque, turning once.
- It desired, for easier turning, thread scallops on metal skewers before broiling.
- Meanwhile, return saucepan to heat, whisk flour into remaining butter mixture.
- Add half and half or light cream and cheese, cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute more.
- Arrange scallops on top of tomatoes and spinach on plates, drizzle with sauce.
- Serve at once.
SCALLOPS WITH WILTED SPINACH
Two of my favorite foods are bacon and seafood. In this dish, I get them together with white wine, shallots and baby spinach. Serve with bread to soak up the tasty broth. -Deborah Williams, Peoria, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings, reserving 2 tablespoons. Wipe skillet clean if necessary., Pat scallops dry with paper towels. In same skillet, heat 1 tablespoon drippings over medium-high heat. Add scallops; cook until golden brown and firm, 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan; keep warm., Heat remaining drippings in same pan over medium-high heat. Add shallots; cook and stir until tender, 2-3 minutes. Add wine; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted, 1-2 minutes. Stir in bacon. Serve with scallops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247 calories, Fat 11g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 56mg cholesterol, Sodium 964mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
SCALLOPS AND SPINACH OVER PASTA
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium skillet, saute spinach in olive oil until heated through. Add lemon juice, garlic powder and water.
- Add scallops and cook for 3 minutes or until done. Be careful not to overcook. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place strained spaghetti in dish and place the scallops and sauce on top. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 228.1 calories, Carbohydrate 24.8 g, Cholesterol 38.9 mg, Fat 3 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 24.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 227.4 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
SCALLOPS AND SPINACH FETTUCCINE WITH RED BELL PEPPER CREAM SAUCE
- Whisk first 7 ingredients in large bowl. Mix in scallops. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cook fettuccine in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove scallops from marinade. Add to skillet and cook just until opaque in center, about 1 minute per side. Bring Red Bell Pepper Cream Sauce to simmer in another large skillet. Add fettuccine to Red Bell Pepper Cream Sauce and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to large bowl. Arrange scallops atop pasta. Drizzle any pan juices over scallops. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
NEW YEAR SPINACH FETTUCCINE WITH SCALLOPS
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 to 2 tablespoons of oil and add spinach and salt and pepper to taste. Saute spinach for 5 to 7 minutes or until wilted and no longer watery. Remove spinach from skillet and toss with pasta; transfer and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, heat 2 more tablespoons of oil and add scallops and 2 cloves of sliced garlic. Cook scallops for 1 to 2 minutes or until they appear opaque. Add scallops and garlic to fettuccine and spinach mix; transfer and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Add 2 more cloves of sliced garlic and saute until golden. Add mushrooms, soup and white wine to skillet. Stir over medium heat for 8 minutes or until warm. Pour over fettuccine and spinach and add ground black pepper to taste; serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 614.1 calories, Carbohydrate 57.3 g, Cholesterol 28.1 mg, Fat 27.3 g, Fiber 5.6 g, Protein 27.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 956.1 mg, Sugar 5.3 g
More about "scallops and spinach with parmesan sauce recipes"
SCALLOPS OVER WILTED SPINACH PARMESAN RISOTTO | THINK A BETTER LIFE
PASTA WITH SCALLOPS AND SPINACH RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SCALLOPS WITH PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
SEARED ATLANTIC CALICO SCALLOPS WITH CITRUS DILL BUTTER AND SPINACH ...
SCALLOPS IN CREAM SAUCE WITH SPINACH FETTUCCINE RECIPE - FISHEX
SEARED SCALLOPS WITH SAUTEED SPINACH : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
PAN SEARED SCALLOPS RECIPE WITH WILTED SPINACH - DINNER-MOM
RECIPES FOR SCALLOPS AND SPINACH WITH PARMESAN SAUCE
SCALLOPS OVER WILTED SPINACH PARMESAN RISOTTO
PARMESAN CRUSTED SEA SCALLOPS, SAUTéED SPINACH WITH LEMON …
SCALLOPS OVER PARMESAN CREAMED SPINACH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SCALLOPS AND SPINACH WITH PARMESAN SAUCE - PLAIN.RECIPES
SCALLOPS WITH WILTED SPINACH AND ARUGULA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SHRIMP AND SCALLOP RISOTTO PARMESAN : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SCALLOPS - PARMESAN WITH SPINACH ALFREDO - BIGOVEN.COM
PAN-SEARED SCALLOPS WITH BACON AND SPINACH RECIPE
CREAMY TUSCAN SCALLOPS - CAFE DELITES
SCALLOPS AND SPINACH WITH PARMESAN SAUCE | NATURALLY SAVVY
SCALLOPS WITH SPINACH SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SEARED SCALLOPS WITH PARMESAN RISOTTO AND SPINACH
SCALLOPS OVER WILTED SPINACH PARMESAN RISOTTO - GRAB JUICE
SEARED SCALLOPS WITH PARMESAN RISOTTO AND SPINACH
SEA SCALLOPS AND SPINACH RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BAKED SCALLOPS WITH BUTTER AND PARMESAN - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
SEARED SCALLOPS WITH LEMON-SPINACH PASTA - SARAH J. HAUSER
WHAT TO SERVE WITH SCALLOPS (23 SIDE DISHES +RECIPES)
BROWN BUTTER SCALLOPS WITH PARMESAN RISOTTO RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
SCALLOPS WITH MUSHROOMS AND SPINACH - DELISH
SCALLOPS WITH SPINACH AND MUSHROOMS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
SEARED ASIAN SCALLOPS WITH SPINACH - JERSEY GIRL COOKS
NEW YEAR SPINACH FETTUCCINE WITH SCALLOPS BEST RECIPES
OVEN BAKED SCALLOPS WITH SPINACH BEST RECIPES
SEA SCALLOPS WITH CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN SAUCE, SUN-DRIED …
SCALLOPS AND SPINACH (20 MINUTES) • ZONA COOKS
CREAMY GARLIC SCALLOPS (LEMON PARMESAN SAUCE) - COOKED BY JULIE
SCALLOPS WITH SPINACH | METRO
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #salads #condiments-etc #seafood #vegetables #canadian #oven #easy #european #dinner-party #holiday-event #romantic #italian #broil #dietary #spicy #one-dish-meal #low-sodium #low-calorie #low-carb #scallops #british-columbian #low-in-something #shellfish #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love