QUICK AND EASY BROWNIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt. Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Decorate with walnut halves, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with crumbs, not wet. Cool on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229 calories, Carbohydrate 28.8 g, Cholesterol 61.6 mg, Fat 12.2 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 150.4 mg, Sugar 20.2 g
THE BEST FUDGY BROWNIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: good-quality chocolate, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 9 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Chop the chocolate into chunks. Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave in 20-second intervals, saving the other half for later.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar with an electric hand mixer, then beat in the eggs and vanilla for 1-2 minutes, until the mixture becomes fluffy and light in color.
- Whisk in the melted chocolate (make sure it's not too hot or else the eggs will cook), then sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Fold to incorporate the dry ingredients, being careful not to overmix as this will cause the brownies to be more cake-like in texture.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on how fudgy you like your brownies, then cool completely.
- Slice, then serve with a nice cold glass of milk!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 404 calories, Carbohydrate 39 grams, Fat 27 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 25 grams
BROOKE'S BEST BOMBSHELL BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each, until thoroughly blended.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into the egg mixture until blended. Stir in the chocolate morsels. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove, and cool pan on wire rack before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 248.2 calories, Carbohydrate 37.5 g, Cholesterol 51.3 mg, Fat 11.2 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.7 g, Sodium 164.8 mg, Sugar 29 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.7 calories, Carbohydrate 25.7 g, Cholesterol 44.2 mg, Fat 9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 109.7 mg, Sugar 21.1 g
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE BROWNIES RECIPE
A foolproof brownie recipe for a squidgy chocolate bake. Watch our recipe video to help you get a perfect traybake every time.
Provided by Orlando Murrin
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Treat
Yield Cuts into 16 squares or 32 triangles
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cut 185g unsalted butter into small cubes and tip into a medium bowl. Break 185g dark chocolate into small pieces and drop into the bowl.
- Fill a small saucepan about a quarter full with hot water, then sit the bowl on top so it rests on the rim of the pan, not touching the water. Put over a low heat until the butter and chocolate have melted, stirring occasionally to mix them.
- Remove the bowl from the pan. Alternatively, cover the bowl loosely with cling film and put in the microwave for 2 minutes on High. Leave the melted mixture to cool to room temperature.
- While you wait for the chocolate to cool, position a shelf in the middle of your oven and turn the oven on to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Using a shallow 20cm square tin, cut out a square of non-stick baking parchment to line the base. Tip 85g plain flour and 40g cocoa powder into a sieve held over a medium bowl. Tap and shake the sieve so they run through together and you get rid of any lumps.
- Chop 50g white chocolate and 50g milk chocolate into chunks on a board.
- Break 3 large eggs into a large bowl and tip in 275g golden caster sugar. With an electric mixer on maximum speed, whisk the eggs and sugar. They will look thick and creamy, like a milk shake. This can take 3-8 minutes, depending on how powerful your mixer is. You'll know it's ready when the mixture becomes really pale and about double its original volume. Another check is to turn off the mixer, lift out the beaters and wiggle them from side to side. If the mixture that runs off the beaters leaves a trail on the surface of the mixture in the bowl for a second or two, you're there.
- Pour the cooled chocolate mixture over the eggy mousse, then gently fold together with a rubber spatula. Plunge the spatula in at one side, take it underneath and bring it up the opposite side and in again at the middle. Continue going under and over in a figure of eight, moving the bowl round after each folding so you can get at it from all sides, until the two mixtures are one and the colour is a mottled dark brown. The idea is to marry them without knocking out the air, so be as gentle and slow as you like.
- Hold the sieve over the bowl of eggy chocolate mixture and resift the cocoa and flour mixture, shaking the sieve from side to side, to cover the top evenly.
- Gently fold in this powder using the same figure of eight action as before. The mixture will look dry and dusty at first, and a bit unpromising, but if you keep going very gently and patiently, it will end up looking gungy and fudgy. Stop just before you feel you should, as you don't want to overdo this mixing.
- Finally, stir in the white and milk chocolate chunks until they're dotted throughout.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, scraping every bit out of the bowl with the spatula. Gently ease the mixture into the corners of the tin and paddle the spatula from side to side across the top to level it.
- Put in the oven and set your timer for 25 mins. When the buzzer goes, open the oven, pull the shelf out a bit and gently shake the tin. If the brownie wobbles in the middle, it's not quite done, so slide it back in and bake for another 5 minutes until the top has a shiny, papery crust and the sides are just beginning to come away from the tin. Take out of the oven.
- Leave the whole thing in the tin until completely cold, then, if you're using the brownie tin, lift up the protruding rim slightly and slide the uncut brownie out on its base. If you're using a normal tin, lift out the brownie with the foil. Cut into quarters, then cut each quarter into four squares and finally into triangles.
- They'll keep in an airtight container for a good two weeks and in the freezer for up to a month.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150 calories, Fat 9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 15 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 12 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 0.04 milligram of sodium
SCRUMPTIOUS FROSTED FUDGY BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan. Place 8 ounces of baking chocolate with 1 cup of butter in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave on High until the chocolate is soft and the butter has melted, about 2 minutes. Stir to mix.
- Place the eggs, 3 cups of sugar, and 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract in a large bowl, and beat with an electric mixer on high speed for 2 minutes. Reduce the mixer speed to low, and beat in the melted butter-chocolate mixture. Beat in the flour until just combined (do not overmix), and stir in the chopped walnuts. Spread the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with fudgy crumbs, about 35 minutes. Cool in the pan before frosting.
- To make frosting, combine 1 1/4 cup of sugar with the heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat, and stir until the sugar dissolves and the mixture begins to simmer, about 3 minutes. Reduce the heat to low, and let the mixture simmer for 7 minutes without stirring.
- Remove the cream mixture from the heat, and stir in 5 ounces of baking chocolate and 1/2 cup butter, stirring to melt and blend the chocolate. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; whisk until smooth. Place the frosting in the refrigerator and stir every few minutes until the frosting is chilled and thick, about 30 minutes. Frost the cooled brownies, and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 343.6 calories, Carbohydrate 35.8 g, Cholesterol 62.1 mg, Fat 22.9 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 11.6 g, Sodium 78.1 mg, Sugar 27 g
- preheat over to 375 1. Melt chocolate and butter in microwave for 2 -3 minutes, stirring every minute until melted. 2. Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a mixer for 10 minutes 3. Blend in chocolate mixture on low speed. Stir in flour and nuts, if using. 4. Spread in foil lined 13 x 9 pan. 5. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Do not over bake. 6. Put chocolate chips on top, bake in the remaining 5 minutes 6. Spread chocolate chips on top when still warm
People also searched
More about "scrumptious brownies recipes"
BEST BROWNIE RECIPE EVER - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
Ratings 360Calories 386 per servingCategory Dessert See details »
THE BEST CHEWY, FUDGY BROWNIE RECIPE - THE KITCHEN …
Ratings 158Calories 330 per servingCategory Dessert
- Add in your eggs then add in the vanilla. If you are using chocolate chips instead of chocolate chunks, you can mix in the 2/3 of a cup after the eggs are thoroughly combined into the mix.
BEST HOMEMADE BROWNIES (WORLD CLASS RECIPE) | …
4.2/5 (136)Calories 156 per servingCategory Dessert
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder.
BEST HOMEMADE BROWNIES RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
4.9/5 Category DessertCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly spray an 8x8 baking dish (not a 9x9 dish or your brownies will overcook) with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, and salt.
EASY FUDGY BROWNIES FROM SCRATCH (OUR FAVORITE)
5/5 (828)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 45 mins See details »
45 GOOEY, FUDGY BROWNIE RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
See details »
TOP 10 LIST: FAVORITE BROWNIE RECIPES - BROWN EYED BAKER
Reviews 66Published 2017-02-28Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Baked Brownie. This is “THE” Baked Brownie – the one that has been all the rage for years, hailing from the Baked cookbook, and for good reason – it bakes up perfectly dense and fudge-like with that glorious crackly top.
- Better-Than-Box-Mix Brownies. This is my go-to recipe when I want a perfect, traditional brownie. It’s also the one I turn to as a base for creating some of those epic brownie recipes (see the buckeye brownies, below).
- Buckeye Brownies. One of my all-time favorite brownie recipes, featuring the best flavor combo in the world – chocolate and peanut butter! I used my better-than-box-mix brownies, a buckeye-like filling, and topped it with a chocolate/peanut butter ganache.
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. Because sometimes you just need a little something MORE when it comes to brownies, so you add frosting (and sprinkles!).
- Cream Cheese Brownies. A combination of my love for cheesecake and my love for chocolate are these amazing cream cheese brownies. Perfect little cream cheese swirls running throughout the brownies!
- Frozen Brownie Sundae. I still remember making this the weekend that we moved four years ago, and everyone agreed that having it in the freezer was pretty much the best thing ever.
- Marshmallow Crunch Brownie Bars. One of my first ventures in the world of crazy epic brownie concoctions, and still one of my favorites to this day. They get rave reviews wherever I take them.
- Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownie Bars. This is the peanut butter cup version of the marshmallow brownies above, and if you’re a chocolate and peanut butter fanatic like me, you’ll go nuts over these!
- Outrageous Brownies. This is the famous recipe from Ina Garten, complete with being baked in a half sheet pan, this is the brownie recipe to make if you need to feed a crowd (or if you love brownies and want to make sure you don’t run out!).
- Sweet and Salty Brownies. The Baked brownie (see #1 above) with a layer of salted caramel sauce baked right into the middle, plus a little extra fleur de sel for good measure.
EASY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES (W/ COCOA POWDER) - DINNER, THEN ...
5/5 (29)Total Time 35 minsCategory DessertCalories 172 per serving See details »
BEST FUDGY COCOA BROWNIES - CAFE DELITES
4.9/5 (307)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 129 per serving
- Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking oil spray. Line with parchment paper (or baking paper); set aside.
- Combine hot melted butter, oil and sugar together in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk well for about a minute. Add the eggs and vanilla; beat until lighter in colour (another minute).
- Sift in flour, cocoa powder and salt. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until JUST combined (do NOT over beat as doing so well affect the texture of your brownies).
SCRUMPTIOUS BROWNIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4.5/5 (2)Category DessertServings 1Total Time 55 mins See details »
SCRUMPTIOUS BROWNIES | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
User Interaction Count 1Total Time 1 hrCategory Cookies See details »
23 DIFFERENT TYPES OF BROWNIES (IT’S HARD TO CHOOSE ...
Estimated Reading Time 10 mins See details »
SCRUMPTIOUS BROWNIES - HOME | FACEBOOK
5/5 Followers 32 See details »
DELICIOUS PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BROWNIES | EASY RIPE ...
See details »
BAKER'S SCRUMPTIOUS BROWNIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
See details »
25 BROWNIE RECIPES | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
See details »
33 AMAZING RECIPES FOR HOMEMADE BROWNIES – THE SCRUMPTIOUS ...
See details »
BROWNIE RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
See details »
BROWNIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
See details »
NUTELLA CHEESECAKE BROWNIES ARE A ‘DANGEROUSLY’ DELICIOUS ...
See details »
SCRUMPTIOUS BROWNIES RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
See details »
You'll also love