great dinner party or holiday appy, they will go quickly!!
Time: 75 minutes
- mix together first 4 ingredients
- chill 1 hour
- blend next 3 ingredients
- spread on toast or crackers
- top each with a shrimp
- garnish with parsley
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- french dressing
- fresh lemon juice
- creamed horseradish
- toast rounds
A creamy, spicy shrimp dish served alone with crusty bread or over angel hair pasta.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by proudwife
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the shrimp, garlic, and green onions. Cook and stir until the shrimp are pink on the outside, and no longer translucent in the center, about 5 minutes. Set the shrimp aside, and pour in the wine, cream, tomatoes, basil, and cayenne pepper. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until the sauce will coat the back of a spoon, about 10 minutes.
- Stir the shrimp back into the sauce, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat through and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
The marinade for this dish makes the shrimp so flavorful, you won't even need a dipping sauce. Even those who claim they don't like shellfish really dig this appetizer. -Kendra Doss, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
- In a bowl or shallow dish, combine the first 8 ingredients. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours., Drain shrimp, discarding marinade. Place shrimp on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from heat until shrimp turn pink, 3-4 minutes on each side.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined
SHRIMP STUFFED CUCUMBER APPY / MY WAY
I made these for my Moms Birthday party and were a big hit...My sister made them with crab for another party, and I went by her recipe, tweaking to my own preferences. I believe I liked my version better. Hope you enjoy!
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by Cassie *
- 1. In a small bowl, cream together the sour cream and cream cheese. Stir in onion, dill, lemon juice, chopped shrimp, Cajun seasoning. Mix well. Chill until ready to stuff the cucumber.
- 2. Peel your cucumbers. Slice into about 2 inch thick slices. I used a 1 tsp measuring spoon(or can use a melon baller) and carefully scoop out most of the inside. Leaving some on the bottom to hold the filling. I turned upside down on paper towels to drain.
- 3. When ready to serve, simply stuff each cucumber round and place on serving platter. ( I spooned filling into a zip lock baggie and piped it into each slice). Sprinkle with some paprika, dill and maybe some sliced green onions. They are delicious! Enjoy!
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 2 - 3 fairly long cucumbers
- 5 - 6 oz cooked shrimp - chopped
- 1/4 c each - sour cream & softened cream cheese
- 1 minced green onion - tops too
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice or to your liking
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning - i use 1/2 tsp - tony chacheres
- i garnished with red pepper and green onions - could use paprika as well
Make and share this Shrimp Appy recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Derf2440
Yield 24 appetizers
- Mix together first 4 ingredients.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Blend next 3 ingredients.
- Spread on toast or crackers.
- Top each with a shrimp.
- Garnish with parsley.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1/2 cup French dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash cayenne
- 24 medium shrimp, cleaned and cooked
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 hard cooked egg, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons creamed horseradish, drained on paper towel (not dry)
- 24 toast rounds or 24 crackers
SHRIMP AND GRITS
Bobby Flay takes Southern-style Shrimp and Grits to the next level by adding sharp cheddar, bacon and lime juice in this easy recipe from Food Network.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 4 servings
- Bring water to a boil. Add salt and pepper. Add grits and cook until water is absorbed, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in butter and cheese.
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry. Fry the bacon in a large skillet until browned; drain well. In grease, add shrimp. Cook until shrimp turn pink. Add lemon juice, chopped bacon, parsley, scallions and garlic. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Spoon grits into a serving bowl. Add shrimp mixture and mix well. Serve immediately.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 4 cups water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup stone-ground grits
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
ZIPPY COLD SPICY SHRIMP
Shrimp drink in the spicy sauce while they chill. Great appetizer or as a main course. Use fresh ginger.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Debster
Yield 4 serving(s)
- In a heavy 10-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and stir-fry for 2 minutes; transfer to a platter.
- Add the remaining oil to the skillet, then the green onions, garlic and fresh ginger; stir-fry about 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken broth, tomato paste, vinegar, sugar, and cayenne pepper; simmer and stir for 3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet and cook, stirring, 3 minutes longer.
- Pour all into a bowl; cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, arrange the lettuce leaves on a plater and mound the shrimp on top.
- Chop the reserved green onion tops and sprinkle over the shrimp.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs medium shrimp, shelled and deveined (leave tail on)
- 2 green onions, chopped,with tops reserved
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 8 lettuce leaves (to garnish)
More recipes about shrimp appy recipes
15+ Easy Shrimp Appetizers- Best Recipes for Appetizers
Recipe From : delish.comAug 18, 2017 · From tostada bites to creamy dips to bang bang shrimp, we've got allll the shrimp apps you could ever need. For more easy recipe ideas, check out these … ...Show details
Shrimp Appetizer Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comLooking for shrimp appetizer recipes? Allrecipes has more than 250 trusted shrimp appetizer recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. ...Show details
10 Best Shrimp Cream Cheese Appetizer Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comApr 01, 2021 · lemon, ground black pepper, gelatin sheets, cooked shrimp, dill and 5 more Shrimp and Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs As receitas lá de casa garlic powder, parsley, eggs, sweet paprika, curry powder, philadelphia cream cheese and 3 more ...Show details
Easy Shrimp Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comHealthy and Simple Shrimp Recipes 11 Photos Master Food Network chefs' simple shrimp recipes, like The Pioneer Woman's simple stir-fry with corn and grape tomatoes. More Shrimp Recipes ...Show details
Shrimp Appetizers | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.comGet the best shrimp appetizers recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more. You'll find recipe ideas complete with cooking tips, member reviews, and ratings. Get the best shrimp appetizers recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more. You'll find recipe ideas complete with cooking ... ...Show details
Avocado Cucumber Shrimp Appetizers - NatashasKitchen.com
Recipe From : natashaskitchen.comApr 25, 2018 · Place shrimp in a large mixing bowl and pat dry with paper towels. Add minced garlic, 1 Tbsp cilantro, 1 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper and 1 Tbsp … ...Show details
45 Healthy Shrimp Recipes | Cooking Light
Recipe From : cookinglight.comThe shrimp picks up plenty of acid and heat with a gentle pickle of citrus, crushed red pepper, and garlic. The warm potatoes, crunchy fennel, and celery slices make it a meal. If you don’t have 1-quart containers, you can pickle the mixture in a covered bowl or two large ziplock bags, turning occasionally. 18 of 45 ...Show details
Shrimp Appetizers | Food & Wine
Recipe From : foodandwine.comApr 11, 2018 · From Indian-inspired shrimp kebabs marinated in yogurt and mango to amazing shrimp-and-pork wontons, these shrimp appetizers will fit perfectly into your next dinner party menu. Get the recipes … ...Show details
80+ Easy Shrimp Recipes for Weeknight Dinners - Best
Recipe From : delish.comDec 07, 2020 · These shrimp recipes are easy enough for a quick weeknight dinner, delish enough for date night, and fun enough for a summer cookout.And if you're trying to eat clean, these healthy shrimp recipes ... ...Show details
Grilled Shrimp with Pesto - Once Upon a Chef
Recipe From : onceuponachef.comIn a food processor or blender, combine the olive oil, basil, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, Parmigiano-Reggiano and walnuts. Process until the mixture is well blended. Reserve … ...Show details
Rock Shrimp Recipe in Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce - The
Recipe From : dinner-mom.comFeb 07, 2019 · Melt 1 Tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic to skillet and stir to combine. Add shrimp to skillet and toss to coat with butter … ...Show details
110 Appy Recipes ideas | recipes, cooking recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.comDec 12, 2020 - Explore Debbie Copp-Robertson's board "Appy Recipes" on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, cooking recipes, appetizer recipes. ...Show details
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp recipe - Easy Hot Appetizer | Boulder
Recipe From : boulderlocavore.comDec 16, 2020 · Wrap each piece of bacon around the shrimp and place on the foil-lined baking sheet. Combine the butter and Cajun seasoning. Brush half the Cajun butter over the top of each bacon … ...Show details
60 Shrimp Recipes ideas | recipes, seafood recipes
Recipe From : pinterest.comMay 29, 2014 - healthy shrimp recipes. See more ideas about recipes, seafood recipes, cooking recipes. ...Show details
35 Last-Minute Party Appetizers That Are Beyond Easy
Recipe From : foodnetwork.caNov 26, 2019 · It's a hectic time of year, so you'd be forgiven for not planning out your holiday party apps in advance (trust us, we've all been there!). But there's no need to panic – keep things super simple with one stress-free recipe, or keep the party going with a few different and delicious varieties. This list of appetizing bites ranges from easy dips made in minutes to versatile cheese balls and ... ...Show details