CHILI-GARLIC SHRIMP WITH GINGER RICE
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring 2 1/4 cups water and the ginger slices to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Stir in the rice and return to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat to low and cook until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender, about 18 minutes. Fluff with a fork, cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix the chicken broth, ketchup, chili-garlic sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch and 1/2 cup water in a measuring cup; set aside. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp in two batches and cook until no longer translucent, 1 to 2 minutes per side; remove to a large bowl.
- Add the broccoli and 1/2 cup water to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender and the water has evaporated, about 3 minutes. Add to the bowl with the shrimp.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable oil to the skillet. Add the minced ginger and stir-fry until golden, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Pour in the prepared sauce and simmer until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add the shrimp and broccoli and toss to coat, adding a splash of water to loosen, if needed. Serve with the rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 520, Fat 16 grams, SaturatedFat 1 grams, Cholesterol 143 milligrams, Sodium 1233 milligrams, Carbohydrate 69 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 23 grams, Sugar 8 grams
HONEY GINGER SHRIMP
This quick and easy, sweet and spicy dish combines honey, ginger, shrimp and garlic, and can be served over steamed vegetables or pasta.
Provided by MANDE2509
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Spicy
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat the olive oil and red pepper flakes in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, ginger and honey; cook and stir until fragrant. Add the shrimp, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring as needed, until shrimp are pink and opaque. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165.9 calories, Carbohydrate 4.1 g, Cholesterol 172.9 mg, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 199.9 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
GARLIC AND GINGER SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: shrimp, sesame oil, Gourmet Gardens™ Garlic Paste, Gourmet Gardens™ Ginger Paste, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, Gourmet Gardens™ Ginger Paste, canola oil, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, kosher salt, yellow onion, broccoli, red bell pepper, scallions, mushroom, medium carrot, baby bok choy, kosher salt, salted peanut, scallions
Provided by Tasty
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 22
- In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp with sesame oil and the Gourmet Gardens™ Garlic and Ginger Pastes. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Make the sweet ginger chili sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together the chili sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and the Gourmet Garden™ Ginger Paste. Set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon canola oil and ½ teaspoon sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp to the pan in a single layer and season with salt and the red pepper flakes. Cook the shrimp for about 2 minutes per side, until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of canola oil and ½ teaspoon sesame oil to the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Add the onion and sauté for about 3 minutes, until softened. Add the broccoli and cook for about 5 minutes, until starting to soften. Add the bell pepper and scallions and continue to cook until the peppers start to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook until soft, about 3 minutes more. Add the bok choy and carrots and cook until the bok choy is wilted, 2-3 minutes. Season with the salt.
- Return the shrimp to the pan and add the sweet ginger chili sauce, tossing to combine.
- Divide the stir fry between 2 bowls and garnish with the peanuts and thinly sliced scallions. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 772 calories, Carbohydrate 52 grams, Fat 39 grams, Fiber 10 grams, Protein 58 grams, Sugar 25 grams
GINGER AND CHILI GRILLED SHRIMP
Provided by Matt Lee And Ted Lee
Categories dinner, easy, appetizer, main course
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pour buttermilk into medium bowl, and add ginger, chilies, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Add shrimp, and toss thoroughly with a wooden spoon to coat. Marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Soak 6 wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes. Thread 3 shrimp and 2 pieces of mango onto each skewer, alternating shrimp and mango.
- Prepare a fire in the grill. When flames have subsided and coals are glowing, grill shrimp 4 to 6 minutes on each side, until shrimp is opaque. Serve each skewer with a wedge of lime.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 149, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 20 grams, Fat 2 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 15 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 575 milligrams, Sugar 17 grams, TransFat 0 grams
SHRIMP IN GINGER BUTTER SAUCE
- Pat shrimp dry and season with salt
- Heat butter in a heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat until foam subsides, then sauté ginger 30 seconds. Add shrimp and sauté 2 minutes. Add Sherry and sauté until shrimp are just cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
SHRIMP AND NOODLES WITH CHILI CRISP SAUCE
Shrimp is cooked with garlic, ginger, and shallots, mixed with noodles, and combined with a tangy chili crisp sauce.
Provided by Diana71
Categories World Cuisine Recipes Asian
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix shrimp with salt and baking soda; let sit for 15 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, chili crisp, gochujang, and sugar in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Drain spaghetti. Rinse shrimp with cool water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Warm oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Cook and stir shallot, garlic, and ginger for 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook until bright pink and opaque, 4 to 5 minutes. Add scallions and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Pour the chili crisp sauce over the shrimp. Mix in the cooked spaghetti and toss until evenly coated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 466.9 calories, Carbohydrate 50.4 g, Cholesterol 175.2 mg, Fat 16.7 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 27.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 1482 mg, Sugar 4.1 g
SHRIMP WITH GINGER-CHILI SAUCE
Sweet and peppery ginger complements spicy chili sauce in this cook-friendly shrimp stir-fry. It's ideal for nights when a quick, wholesome dinner is in order. -Carole Resnick, Cleveland, OH
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. In a large bowl, combine shrimp and cornstarch. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, soy sauce, honey, vinegar and chili sauce; set aside., In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry garlic and ginger in oil for 30 seconds. Add shrimp; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Stir half of the onions into the orange juice mixture; add to the pan., Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and shrimp turn pink. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Serve with rice.,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 269 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 168mg cholesterol, Sodium 405mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SHRIMP WITH GINGER-GARLIC SAUCE
- In small bowl, stir together Szechuan seasoning and ground ginger. Toss shrimp in mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat oil, over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Carefully add chicken stock and deglaze by scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Add preserves and stir until melted. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Return shrimp to pan and coat in sauce.
ASIAN SHRIMP AND GINGER FRITTERS WITH SWEET CHILI DIPPING SAUCE
These tasty morsels are always popular as an appetizer and team well with the sweet chili dipping sauce. Add more chilies to the sauce if you like it hot! You can obtain fish sauce (and also a sweet chili dipping sauce, if you prefer not to make your own) in an Asian food store. The fritters can also be served with my Thai Sweet Chili Sauce, posted separately.
Provided by Daydream
Yield 15-20 fritters
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Shrimp and Ginger Fritters: Place the breadcrumbs and coconut milk together in a bowl, and set aside.
- Place the shrimp meat, ginger, cilantro, egg and fish sauce into a food processor bowl, and pulse until the mixture is combined.
- It is important not to over-mix or otherwise it will turn into a paste!
- Add the breadcrumbs, which by now should have absorbed all the coconut milk, and pulse until just blended.
- Heat the vegetable oil over high heat, or to 350 degrees F (180 C) in a deep-fryer.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of the mixture into the hot oil, and cook until golden brown on all sides, about 2 minutes.
- Do this in batches.
- As the fritters cook, remove from the oil with a slotted spoon, drain on kitchen paper, and keep warm in a low oven.
- Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce: Place all ingredients in a blender and whizz until blended and sugar is dissolved.
- Serve in a small bowl (it yields 1 cup) to accompany the Asian Shrimp and Ginger Fritters.
THAI GINGER & SWEET RED CHILI SHRIMP
From the internet - from a site called Once Upon a Chef. Looks great! Time includes 30 minute marinating time.
Provided by Recipe Junkie
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Place shrimp in bowl with dry sherry and salt and marinate for 30 minutes. Toss every so often.
- Heat a large wok or 12-inch skillet until very hot.
- While pan is heating, lay shrimp out on paper towels and pat dry.
- Add 2 tablespoons peanut oil to pan and heat until sizzling.
- Add half of the shrimp to the pan (they should be in a single layer) and stir-fry (cook, stirring continuously) until just pink but not cooked through, about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer partially cooked shrimp to a plate, then add remaining two tablespoons of peanut oil to pan and heat until sizzling; add remaining shrimp and stir-fry as you did the first batch.
- When shrimp are just pink but not cooked through, add reserved shrimp back to pan along with ginger, garlic, sweet red chili sauce and jalepeno peppers; stir-fry about 1 minute more.
- Add the water, soy sauce, scallion greens and bell pepper and cook until the shrimp are cooked through, about 1-2 minutes.
- Do not overcook.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer shrimp to serving dish.
- Continue to cook sauce until slightly thickened; turn off heat, stir in sesame oil, then pour sauce over shrimp.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 408.9, Fat 18.1, SaturatedFat 3.1, Cholesterol 345.6, Sodium 571.3, Carbohydrate 5.8, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1, Protein 46.9
More about "shrimp with ginger chili sauce recipes"
GINGER, GARLIC & CHILI SHRIMP
Cuisine AsianTotal Time 30 minsCategory DinnerCalories 223 per serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the salt, sugar, chili powder and water. Whisk until the sugar and salt are dissolved. Drop in the shrimp and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch sauté pan (preferably nonstick) over medium heat. Add the ginger and garlic and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, for 1 minute. Add the sugar and continue stirring until the garlic is pale gold, 1-2 minutes more. Do not let the garlic turn dark brown.
- Drain the shrimp in a colander, and immediately add to the pan. Increase the heat to medium-high and cook, stirring constantly, until the shrimp are pink and barely firm, another 3-4 minutes. Serve immediately with rice.
- Note: Nutritional information was calculated assuming that approximately 1 tsp. of salt and 1 tsp. sugar are absorbed into the shrimp from the brine.
10 BEST SWEET CHILI SHRIMP RECIPES | YUMMLY
GINGER-CHILI SHRIMP | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
THAI-STYLE GINGER & SWEET RED CHILI SHRIMP
SHRIMP IN CHILI SAUCE RECIPE – JAPANESE COOKING 101
CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP - JO COOKS
GINGER-GARLIC SHRIMP WITH TANGY TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE
SWEET CHILI SHRIMP WITH GINGER & CILANTRO KUDOS KITCHEN STYLE
SHRIMP WITH GINGER-CHILI SAUCE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
121 EASY AND TASTY SHRIMP WITH CHILI SAUCE RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
PORK AND SHRIMP DUMPLINGS - NINJATESTKITCHEN.COM
SHRIMP WITH CHILI SAUCE CHINESE - THERESCIPES.INFO
72 RECIPES WITH RAW, FROZEN SHRIMP - SAVING TALENTS
CHINESE SHRIMP CAKES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHINESE BOILED SHRIMP WITH GINGER SCALLION DIPPING SAUCE
STIR-FRIED SHRIMP WITH GARLIC AND CHILE SAUCE RECIPE
CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP - THE WOKS OF LIFE
SHRIMP WITH GINGER CHILI SAUCE - BIGOVEN.COM
RECIPE - GINGER SHRIMP DUMPLINGS WITH FIERY CHILI SAUCE
CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP - THAT SPICY CHICK
RECIPE: VADOUVAN SHRIMP & SWEET CHILI SAUCE WITH GARLIC-GINGER …
SHRIMP WITH GINGER CHILI SAUCE BEST RECIPES
SHRIMP WITH GINGER CHILI SAUCE RECIPE
SHRIMP WITH CHILI GARLIC SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
COCONUT SHRIMP WITH THAI CHILI GINGER SAUCE | EASY SHRIMP RECIPE
KETO BANG BANG SHRIMP IN THE AIR FRYER
30 MINUTE SWEET CHILI SHRIMP - JULIA'S ALBUM
SHRIMP WITH GINGER-CHILI SAUCE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF …
SHRIMP WITH GINGER-CHILI SAUCE | RECIPE | CHILI SAUCE RECIPE, …
SHRIMP WITH GINGER-CHILI SAUCE | RECIPE | CHILI SAUCE RECIPE, …
SAUCY SHRIMP AND NOODLE STIR-FRY RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
KETO BANG BANG SHRIMP IN THE AIR FRYER - GIRL CARNIVORE
THAI-STYLE GINGER AND SWEET RED CHILI SHRIMP RECIPE
GINGER SHRIMP WITH SWEET-SPICY THAI DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE
SHRIMP WITH KAFFIR LIME LEAF-GINGER CHILI SAUCE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love