LINGUINE WITH GARLIC-BUTTER SHRIMP
This dish is simple but elegant, and excellent if you're looking for something that's full of flavor without the heaviness of a cream sauce. Garnish with grated Asiago cheese as desired.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by ECLECTIC78
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water and 1 tablespoon oil to a boil. Cook linguine in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and saute until shrimp turns pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Add basil and garlic; cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Add butter and cooked linguine. Toss until butter melts, making sure to coat the linguine with the sauce. Remove from heat. Serve immediately.
SHRIMP LINGUINE WITH PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE
Easy and elegant, this creamy pasta dish with a hint of heat makes any dinner seem like a special affair. -Athena M. Russell, Greenville, South Carolina
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook linguine according to package directions., Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion, mushrooms and garlic in butter and oil for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in cream and cheese; sprinkle with pepper flakes., Drain linguine. Add shrimp and linguine to skillet; cook over medium-low heat for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp are no longer pink. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA
Garlic butter, prepared in the microwave, is the secret to this easily and quickly prepared dish. This recipe is really great whether you are having dinner with the family or with friends.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Lisa
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water with vegetable oil until al dente.
- Meanwhile, place the shrimp in boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes, just until they turn pink. Cooking time will depend on the size of the shrimp. Remove the tails, and place in a bowl of warm water.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix butter or margarine and minced garlic. Microwave on high for 45 seconds, or until melted. Stir.
- Drain pasta, and transfer to a serving dish. Toss with garlic butter and shrimp. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
Quick and easy to make, this is a hit for a dinner party or just a quick family dinner. Already cooked salad shrimp works great! I also occasionally substitute chicken for the shrimp for another great flavored dish!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by KRIS GERRETSEN
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook pasta until al dente according to package directions.
- While linguine is cooking, melt butter or margarine in a large skillet. Add garlic, and saute briefly to release flavor. Add cream; heat just to boiling, stirring frequently. Lower heat, and stir in shrimp, parsley, basil, and thyme. Continue cooking until shrimp are just heated through. Do not overcook shrimp! Remove sauce from heat.
- Drain the pasta, and toss lightly with the sauce. Toss again with cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
SHRIMP WITH GARLIC CREAM SAUCE OVER LINGUINE
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a saucepan bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Using a small paring knife, remove the vein along the back of each shrimp and rinse under running water. Add garlic to water and boil for two minutes. Add the shrimp to the water and cook with the garlic for 2-3 minutes. Drain the shrimp and garlic. Peel the garlic and finely chop. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Pour in heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Cook until cream begins to thicken. Stir in parsley, Parmesan and shrimp. Season with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over linguine in a large bowl and toss to coat. Garnish with parsley and Parmesan.
GARLIC SHRIMP LINGUINE
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat; add wine, cheese, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Increase heat to medium high and add shrimp to saucepan; cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp begins to turn pink. Do not overcook.
- Divide pasta into portions and spoon sauce on top; garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, if desired.
People also searched
More recipes about "shrimp with linguine and garlic sauce recipes"
WHITE WINE GARLIC SHRIMP LINGUINE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
8 ounces uncooked linguine . 1 / 4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic . 1 / 2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes . 1 / 2 cup dry white wine . 16 ounces medium (31 to 35 count) raw shrimp…
- Melt Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until sizzling. Add garlic and parsley; sauté 30 seconds. Add wine; cook 1 minute. Add shrimp; cook, turning once, 7-9 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
GARLIC SHRIMP SCAMPI LINGUINE RECIPE | CHEFDEHOME.COM
2020-06-07 · Cook linguine (or whichever using) pasta according to package directions. Once pasta is cooked, drain and set aside. 2. Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a heavy bottom saute pan. Add onion and garlic with generous pinch of salt, and chili flakes. Saute until onions are soft. Make sure garlic …
- Cook linguine (or whichever using) pasta according to package directions. Once pasta is cooked, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a heavy bottom saute pan. Add onion and garlic with generous pinch of salt, and chili flakes. Saute until onions are soft. Make sure garlic does not burn.
- Add in shrimp (tail on, if using), season with salt. Saute until shrimp is no longer opaque (turn halfway to ensure both sides are bright orange in color), remove in a plate and set aside.
- In same pan, add white wine, lemon juice, with chicken stock and boil mixture until 3-5 minutes or until most of alcohol from wine has evaporated, and mixture has picked up flavor from sauted onion, garlic and shrimp. Taste and adjust salt and lemon juice (if needed).
SPICY GARLIC SHRIMP WITH CREAM SAUCE (GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE ...
2019-05-25 · Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Melt butter in a skillet, then add in the Gourmet Garden Garlic Paste and saute for a couple of minutes. Stir in the …
- Add the Red Pepper Paste and stir to combine. Immediately add the shrimp and stir to coat in the garlic/red pepper.
BEST GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE - EASY SHRIMP DISH ...
2020-04-21 · In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter with olive oil. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until pink, 2 minutes per side. …
GARLIC SHRIMP LINGUINE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Add the wine, Parmesan, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently. Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the shrimp …
SHRIMP SAUCE WITH LINGUINE RECIPE - RECIPELAND.COM
1996-01-28 · Directions Add the olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, oregano, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper and garlic to a food processor. Pureé into a paste, stopping several …
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP SCAMPI RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NETWORK
2015-10-24 · Be careful, the garlic burns easily! Add the shrimp, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt, and the pepper and saute until the shrimp have just turned pink, about 5 minutes, …
10 BEST SHRIMP PASTA GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-19 · Lemon-Garlic Butter Sauce for Seafood Simply Recipes minced garlic, minced shallots, tartar sauce, white pepper, sauce and 17 more Chipotle Blue Sauce Poinsettia Drive
See details ››
15 MINUTE SHRIMP LINGUINE WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
2019-04-04 · Add the shrimp and a dash of salt and pepper and cook until the shrimp turns pink, about 4-6 minutes. Add the white wine and lemon juice and cook for 2 more minutes. In a large mixing bowl add the pasta, shrimp …
- While the pasta cooks heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté the garlic for 2 minutes. Add the onion, a sprinkle of salt and continue to sauté for 2 more minutes until the onion is soft.
CREAMY GARLIC SHRIMP WITH PARMESAN (LOW CARB) - CAFE DELITES
2018-08-26 · Creamy Garlic Shrimp With Parmesan is a deliciously easy Shrimp Recipe! Coated in a rustic and buttery sauce ready in less than 10 minutes, people will think there is a hidden chef in your …
- Heat oil a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side, until just cooked through and pink. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
- Melt the butter in the same skillet. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Pour in the white wine or broth; allow to reduce to half while scraping any bits off of the bottom of the pan.
- Reduce heat to low-medium heat, add the cream and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add the parmesan cheese and allow sauce to gently simmer for a further minute or so until the cheese melts and sauce thickens.
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA | FAMILYSTYLE FOOD
2019-06-11 · Add the tomatoes, garlic, butter and chili to the pan and stir. When the butter is melted, add 2 or 3 tablespoons of the reserved pasta water and swirl around until saucy (add more if needed, a tablespoon at a time). Pour the shrimp and sauce over the pasta…
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente (usually about 11 minutes). Scoop 1/2 cup of the pasta water out of the pot and set aside, then drain the pasta and transfer to a bowl.
- While the pasta is cooking, pat the shimp with a paper towel to dry them. Sprinkle lightly with salt on both sides.
- Put a large (12-inch) skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in the oil. When it starts to shimmer, add the shrimp in one layer. Cook 2 minutes, then turn them over and continue cooking until they turn pink and opaque, about 1 more minute.
SEAFOOD PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS (AND GARLIC ...
2020-08-19 · Make the Seafood Sauce. Make sure the scallops are dry. If they are not, pat them dry with a paper towel. When the timer goes off, put a large cast iron pan on high heat and add the extra virgin olive oil. When the pan and oil are very hot, add the scallops and sear them for about 1 1/2 minutes before adding the shrimp, garlic…
- Next, put a large pot of well salted water on to boil for the pasta. Once the pasta goes in, set a timer for 7 minutes before the pasta will be ready (according to package instructions.)
- Make sure the scallops are dry. If they are not, pat them dry with a paper towel. When the timer goes off, put a large cast iron pan on high heat and add the extra virgin olive oil.
SHRIMP FRA DIAVOLO WITH LINGUINE RECIPE — THE MOM 100
2021-06-27 · Two pounds of shrimp to 1 pound of pasta is a pretty huge shrimp to pasta ratio, but with dishes like this I like to go big or go home. Shrimp Fra Diavolo with Linguine: A spicy red sauce makes this classic Italian-American shrimp and pasta dish irresistible (go for big shrimp!) Tweet This What Kind of Tomatoes to Use in Diavolo Sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a very large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half the shrimp , season with salt and pepper, and sear for 1 minute on each side, just so the shrimp start to turn a brighter pink on the outside. Remove with tongs to a plate. Repeat with another tablespoon of oil and the remaining shrimp, seasoning them as well, then add the second batch of seared shrimp to the plate.
- Return the pan to medium heat. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil and when the oil is hot, add the onions and saute for about 5 minutes until they become tender. Add the garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes, and saute for one more minute until you can smell the garlic. Pour in the wine and cook until the wine has reduced by about half, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Stir occasionally for 20 minutes, until the flavors meld and the sauce has thickened a bit.
- While the sauce simmers, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
GARLIC BUTTER WHITE WINE SHRIMP LINGUINE RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
2021-02-01 · Add the shrimp and saute for 1-2 minutes on each side until the shrimp are almost cooked through. Build That Garlic Herb Flavor: Add the garlic, sage, and white wine to the shrimp pan. Let the shrimp cook for another 3-5 minutes or until most of the wine has evaporated and the shrimp …
- Heat two tablespoons butter in a large pot over high heat. Add half of the garlic and sauté, stirring constantly, for one minute. Add the broth and water; bring to a boil. Add the pasta and boil until the pasta is cooked. Lower the heat and simmer until most of the liquid is absorbed. Do not drain – there should be some liquid left in the pan to help coat the noodles.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat two tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp and saute for 1-2 minutes on each side until the shrimp are almost cooked through.
- Add the garlic, sage, and white wine to the shrimp pan. Let the shrimp cook for another 3-5 minutes or until most of the wine has evaporated and the shrimp are lightly browned on the outside. Remove from heat and set aside. Cover so the shrimp stays warm.
- Add the shrimp, whipping cream, Parmesan, and parsley to the cooked pasta. Toss everything together and finish with a squeeze of lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
SHRIMP PASTA IN WHITE SAUCE RECIPE - TASTE AND TELL
2019-08-29 · Add the garlic powder and nutmeg, then add pepper to taste. Stir in the parmesan cheese. Simmer the sauce for 5-10 minutes, or until it thickens. Add the shrimp mixture and the sauce to the …
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Reserve a mug full of the pasta water. Drain, then place the pasta back into the pot.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions and slowly cook until they are starting to soften, then add the mushrooms and continue to cook until both are tender. Add the shrimp and cook until they have changed color and are cooked through.
- In another saucepan, melt the remaining 1/4 cup of butter. Add the flour and stir until combined. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Whisk in the chicken broth and evaporated milk. Add the garlic powder and nutmeg, then add pepper to taste. Stir in the parmesan cheese.
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND GARLIC CREAM SAUCE RECIPE | FOOD ...
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA - DAMN DELICIOUS
2015-03-13 · Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside. Melt remaining 6 tablespoons butter …
SHRIMP SCAMPI WITH WHITE SAUCE / SHRIMP SCAMPI PASTA RECIPE
Shrimp Scampi Pasta Recipe 30 Minute Recipe Kroll S Korner from krollskorner.com The white wine and lemon in the scampi sauce add freshness and depth while the linguine holds the sauce and makes this dish a meal worthy of dinner. 1⁄2 cup dry white wine. You may also add a few tablespoons of white wine in the sauce to. Scampi can refer to large shrimp or prawns, but is most ubiquitously the ...
See details ››
GARLIC SHRIMP LINGUINE WITH TOMATO PESTO – MEZZETTA
Bring a large pot of salted water* to a boil and cook the linguine according to the package instructions. Reserve ½ cup of the pasta water before draining and setting aside. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the shallots, cherry tomatoes and garlic and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until the shallots are soft and the ...
See details ››
GARLIC SHRIMP SCAMPI PASTA - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
2021-07-26 · Home > Recipes > garlic shrimp scampi pasta. Tip: Try shrimp scampi pasta for more results. Results 1 - 10 of 28 for garlic shrimp scampi pasta. 1 2 3 Next. 1. PASTA WITH SHRIMP SCAMPI. Peel shrimp and devein. Saute peppers and garlic in hot oil in a ... thoroughly heated. Place pasta in a large serving dish, ... salad and crusty bread. Reviews: 11 · Ingredients: 13 (broth .. cheese …
See details ››
SHRIMP SCAMPI WITH WHITE SAUCE : GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP ...
2021-07-20 · Italian cooks in the united states swapped shrimp for scampi, but kept both this classic recipe makes a simple garlic, white wine and butter sauce that goes well with a pile of pasta or with a hunk of crusty bread. Shrimp, salt, pepper, red chili flakes, garlic, butter, lemon juice, white wine, linguine, fresh parsley, red chili flake. Heat the ingredients, toss with shrimp, then serve the ...
See details ››