Simple Veggie Burgers
SIMPLE VEGGIE BURGERS
a canadian living recipe. this is very easy to make. i do find it just a bit sticky before cooking. you can add variety by adding grated carrots or sunflower seeds. great if served with on really good bread such as focaccia topped with sprouts, tomatoes and sour cream.
Time: 20 minutes
- place about 3 / 4 of the beans into a large bowl and mash with a fork
- stir in remaining ingredients and mix until well combined
- shape into four 1 / 2 inch thick patties (may wrap in plastic and refrigerate up to 24 hours at this point
- heat 2 tsp vegetable oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook patties , turning once , for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden', "if cooking on bbq i use my vegetable grill so that pieces don't fall into bbq"]
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- romano beans
- dry breadcrumbs
- chili sauce
- green onion
Burgers that taste like hamburgers, but without meat! You can replace the Cheddar cheese with Monterey Jack or any other cheese you like. If you prefer, you may use a 1.4 ounce packet of brown broth in place of the soy sauce.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Anonymous
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over low heat, and cook the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes, until tender. Mix in the carrots, squash, and zucchini. Continue to cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat, and mix in oats, cheese, and egg. Stir in soy sauce, transfer the mixture to a bowl, and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Place the flour on a large plate. Form the vegetable mixture into eight 3 inch round patties. Drop each patty into the flour, lightly coating both sides.
- Oil the grill grate, and grill patties 5 minutes on each side, or until heated through and nicely browned.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 small summer squash, shredded
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
EASY VEGGIE BURGERS
These burgers have been tested and approved by my DD. The original recipe is from Chatelaine. The original name of this recipe is "Amazing Veggie Burgers".
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Dreamer in Ontario
Yield 6 serving(s)
- Drain and rinse beans with cold water.
- Drain again and pat dry with paper towels.
- Add beans, onions, garlic, egg, 2 tbsp barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, oil, salt and pepper to food processor.
- Pulse until beans are the size of peas.
- Place pulsed mixture into a large bowl.
- Add flour and stir until evenly mixed.
- Add bread crumbs and mix well.
- Add cheese and mix with your hands (mixture is thick).
- Divide mixture into six portions.
- Flour your hands and shape into 1/2-inch thick burgers (if you don't flour your hands the mixture will stick to them).
- The burgers may be refrigerated in a sealed container for 1 day or frozen until ready to grill.
- Oil your grill and preheat grill to medium-high.
- Place burgers on grill.
- Brush with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Barbecue with lid down until hot, turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve on buns with desired toppings i.e. pickles, onions, tomatoes, salsa.
- For vegetarian make sure you use either a vegetarian Worcestershire sauce or the soy sauce.
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- 19 ounces black beans
- 1/3 cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce or 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce or 1 1/2 teaspoons HP steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs (must be store bought to work) or 1/2 cup cracker crumb, ground in processor until very fine (must be store bought to work)
- 1/2 cup old cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 crusty bread rolls
HOMEMADE BLACK BEAN VEGGIE BURGERS
You will never want to eat frozen veggie burgers again. These are so easy, and you'll be proud to have created such a vegetarian delight.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by LAURENMU
- If grilling, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil a sheet of aluminum foil. If baking, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), and lightly oil a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mash black beans with a fork until thick and pasty.
- In a food processor, finely chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Then stir into mashed beans.
- In a small bowl, stir together egg, chili powder, cumin, and chili sauce.
- Stir the egg mixture into the mashed beans. Mix in bread crumbs until the mixture is sticky and holds together. Divide mixture into four patties.
- If grilling, place patties on foil, and grill about 8 minutes on each side. If baking, place patties on baking sheet, and bake about 10 minutes on each side.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- ½ onion, cut into wedges
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Thai chili sauce or hot sauce
- ½ cup bread crumbs
More recipes about simple veggie burgers recipes
Veggie Burger Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comSweet Potato Black Bean Burgers. Rating: 4.59 stars. 12. A vegetarian friend shared this recipe with our family. A hit! Serve with the toppings of your choice, like baby spinach or romaine lettuce, ketchup, mustard, avocado, red onion, and tomato slices. By ESPANA1. ...Show details
20 Best Veggie Burger Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comJan 20, 2020 · Veggie burgers have grown quite popular in the last decade, with nearly every burger restaurant and bar offering some type on their menu. But if you're wanting to try your hand at making them at home, start with one of our 20 delicious veggie burger recipes. From blended beans to marinated portobello mushrooms, making a plant-based burger can ... ...Show details
15 Veggie Burger Recipes - tasteofhome.com
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comJan 08, 2019 · Portobello Pizza Burgers. Portobello mushrooms are a tasty meatless option, especially tucked inside a bun with melty cheese. — Sally Lauf, West Deptford, New Jersey. Get Recipe… ...Show details
Veggie Burger Recipe - Just 6 Ingredients!
Recipe From : chocolatecoveredkatie.comAug 26, 2019 · To make the veggie burgers, first drain, rinse, and mash the beans either by hand or in a food processor, depending on desired burger texture. Stir in all other ingredients, and form patties. (Add more flour if too soft to form patties.) ...Show details
The Best Veggie Burger (Better Than Store-bought)
Recipe From : inspiredtaste.netJan 08, 2021 · Toss vegetables into the bowl of a food processor. Add the garlic, olive oil, smoked paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper. Close the lid and pulse 10 to 20 times until coarsely ground. Spread the ground … ...Show details
The Best Veggie Burger Recipe - Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comSep 30, 2020 · In the same skillet, heat up the oil from your sun-dried tomatoes over medium heat. Add the carrot, shallot and sun-dried tomatoes; and cook, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes or when the carrots become tender. Add the minced garlic and cook for about a minute longer. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. ...Show details
Easy Veggie Burger Recipe | No Meat Athlete
Recipe From : nomeatathlete.comSep 10, 2020 · Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a pan over medium heat. Fry the onion, veggies, and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a food processor and pulse with beans, liquid flavor, spice, salt until combined but still chunky. Pulse in the … ...Show details
Veggie Burgers | RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.comApr 19, 2018 · Cook burgers cold, straight from the fridge. Heat 2 - 3 tbsp olive oil skillet on the stove over medium to medium-high heat. Add 3 - 4 patties and cook until deep golden and crispy, … ...Show details
Easy Black Bean Burger Recipe Under 30 Minutes | Kitchn
Recipe From : thekitchn.comOct 21, 2020 · I became a vegetarian around the age of 12, so I’ve made my fair share of veggie burgers throughout the years. The funny thing is, I still don’t have a go-to recipe. That’s because most homemade veggie burgers call for a laundry list of ingredients … ...Show details
Easy BBQ Veggie Burger Recipe | The Conscientious Eater
Recipe From : theconscientiouseater.comOct 27, 2019 · Veggie burger ingredients. Veggie burgers can be made from a wide variety of ingredients. The base is often a mix of beans or tofu, nuts and seeds, whole grains, vegetables, and spices. Vegetarian burgers are often bound together with an egg, but for vegan veggie burgers… ...Show details
Easy Veggie Burger Recipe (Vegan & Healthy) | Blondelish.com
Recipe From : blondelish.comFeb 18, 2019 · This homemade veggie burger recipe is easy, healthy, vegan and super delish. Preheat the oven to 350˚F/180˚C and line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Cut the cauliflower into florets, and place them into the prepared … ...Show details
Grillable Veggie Burger | Minimalist Baker Recipes
Recipe From : minimalistbaker.comAug 01, 2015 · Let cool and move onto the next step. In the meantime, heat the same skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add oil and onion. Season with a bit of salt and pepper and sauté for 3-4 minutes, or until onion is fragrant, soft, and translucent. Remove from heat and set aside. ...Show details
Veggie Burgers Recipe | Real Simple
Recipe From : realsimple.comMay 13, 2009 · In a food processor, puree the egg, sunflower seeds, and 3/4 cup of the lentils until they form a paste; transfer to a bowl. Mix in the carrot, onion, lemon juice, couscous, the remaining lentils, … ...Show details
Easy Vegan Tofu Veggie Burger Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comHeat the oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet and fry the veggie burgers until lightly golden brown and crisp, about 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Alternatively, you can cook them on a stovetop grill. Serve on buns with your favorite toppings and enjoy. ...Show details
Simple Veggie Burgers Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : food.comPlace about 3/4 of the beans into a large bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix until well combined. Shape into four 1/2 inch thick patties (May wrap in plastic and refrigerate up to 24 hours at this point. Heat 2 tsp vegetable oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat (or spray with nonstick spray such as Pam) and ... ...Show details
Easiest Vegan Chickpea Burgers - Loving It Vegan
Recipe From : lovingitvegan.comSep 22, 2016 · Place the baking tray with the 4 burgers into the freezer to firm up for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes add 2 Tbsp avocado oil to a frying pan and heat up until hot. Add all 4 burgers to the frying pan and fry on each side turning regularly until browned and crispy, roughly 5 minutes on each side. ...Show details
Veggie Burgers - Simple Vegan Blog
Recipe From : simpleveganblog.comMar 12, 2014 · Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Add the diced potatoes, the herbs (oregano, thyme and tarragon) and some salt and pepper. Fry for about 5 minutes. Add the onion and the green pepper … ...Show details
Mushroom Veggie Burger Recipe (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comThe Spruce. Add 1 tablespoon oil to a skillet over medium heat. Sauté the diced onion and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes, until the onions are soft. The Spruce. Add the green … ...Show details
21 Delicious Veggie Burger Recipes | Cooking Light
Recipe From : cookinglight.comMay 19, 2018 · 21 Recipes for Extra Flavorful Plant-Based Burgers. Veggie burgers can be made with chickpeas, black beans, white beans, potatoes, lentils, and pretty much any other vegetable that can be mashed and formed into a patty. And made right, they're delicious—but fragile. Even with binders like breadcrumbs, oats, egg whites, or farina, veggie ... ...Show details
The Best Homemade Veggie Burger Recipe – Better Than Store
Recipe From : youtube.comFor the full Homemade Veggie Burger Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste: https://www.inspiredtast... ...Show details
Favorite Veggie Burgers Recipe - Cookie and Kate
Recipe From : cookieandkate.comAug 19, 2020 · Veggie Burger Ingredients. These veggie burgers are made with easy-to-find, healthy ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need: Sweet potatoes: For the best results, weigh your sweet potatoes … ...Show details