SLOW-COOKER PORK CACCIATORE
Explore this recipe for Slow-Cooker Pork Cacciatore. This no-stress Slow-Cooker Pork Cacciatore is a great weekday go-to when you're in a crunch for time.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix tomatoes and tomato paste in slow cooker until blended. Stir in vegetables.
- Cut meat into 8 pieces; pound to 1/2-inch thickness. Sprinkle with oregano. Add to slow cooker; press into sauce with back of spoon. Cover with lid; cook on LOW 4 to 4-1/2 hours (or on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 hours).
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Transfer meat to plate, reserving sauce in slow cooker; cover meat to keep warm. Mix cornstarch and water until blended. Add to sauce; stir. Cook, covered, on HIGH 6 to 8 min. or until thickened.
- Drain pasta; spoon onto serving plates. Top with meat, sauce and cheeses.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 700 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 11 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 37 g
PORK CHOP CACCIATORE
It's hard to believe the wonderful flavor of these tender chops could come from such an easy recipe! Our taste panel loved it. Pair with noodles and a simple green salad, and dinner's served. Tracy Hiatt Grice - Somerset, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Sprinkle chops with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil in batches. Transfer to a 4-or 5-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Saute the mushrooms, onion, celery and green pepper in drippings until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the tomatoes, 1/4 cup water, basil and remaining salt; pour over chops., Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until pork is tender. Remove meat to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices if necessary; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil. Combine cornstarch and remaining water until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with meat and noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 371 calories, Fat 12g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 110mg cholesterol, Sodium 458mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHICKEN CACCIATORE IN A SLOW COOKER
This is a very simple meal to make. You just throw everything in the crock pot and let it cook during the day. I like to serve this over thin spaghetti (especially garlic and herb thin spaghetti when I can find it).
Provided by LDP5
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place chicken in a slow cooker; stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, garlic, oregano, basil, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cover.
- Cook on Low until chicken is tender, 6 to 8 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364.1 calories, Carbohydrate 42 g, Cholesterol 68.5 mg, Fat 8.5 g, Fiber 8.4 g, Protein 30.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 1200 mg, Sugar 24.6 g
SLOW COOKER PORK CACCIATORE
A wonderful Italian neighbor showed me how to make this recipe after I commented on how good it made the neighborhood smell when she had her windows open when she made it. This American-Italian term refers to food prepared 'hunter-style,' with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, various herbs, and sometimes wine. I found adding cheese gave it something special, it also made it mine.
Provided by Sneakyteaky
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large skillet, brown chops over medium-high heat. Transfer to slow cooker.
- In the same pan, cook onion in oil over medium heat until browned. Stir in mushrooms and bell pepper, and cook until these vegetables are soft. Mix in pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, and white wine. Season with Italian seasoning, basil, and garlic. Pour over pork chops in slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours. To serve, place a slice of cheese over each chop, and cover with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 614 calories, Carbohydrate 41.8 g, Cholesterol 82.4 mg, Fat 31 g, Fiber 8.4 g, Protein 34.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.1 g, Sodium 1484.7 mg, Sugar 25.6 g
CREAMY CHICKEN OR PORK CACCIATORE IN CROCK POT
So easy, so good and the aroma will excite your taste buds. Serve with a salad and some crusty bread. Enjoy! The potato flakes you add at the end is what makes it creamy. Try this recipe with cubed pork loin to replace chicken.
Provided by Sageca
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Place all the ingredients in slow cooker except chicken and instant potatoes.
- Stir together to combine.
- Add chicken and push into in the juice.
- Cook at High for 5 hours or at Low for longer.
- When it is cooked remove some of the juice and mix with the instant potatoes.
- Slowly blend this in the chicken cacciatore. Let cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve on your choice of pasta.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- If you are making it with pork, brown it before adding to other ingredients.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203.6, Fat 6, SaturatedFat 1.2, Cholesterol 69, Sodium 567.6, Carbohydrate 14.6, Fiber 4.1, Sugar 6.4, Protein 24.1
More about "slow cooker pork cacciatore recipes"
SLOW COOKER PORK CHOP CACCIATORE
5/5 (17)Calories 387 per servingCategory Main Course
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cooking oil. Add the pork chops to the pan and brown on both sides, no need to cook all the way through, the slow cooker will do that. Set aside while you make the sauce.
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, chicken broth, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and oregano to the slow cooker. Stir until the tomato paste dissolves into the diced tomato juice. Add the onion and mushrooms, stir again. Add the pork chops into the sauce.
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE
BEST SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE RECIPE - DELISH
BONELESS PORK CACCIATORE - WHAT'S COOKIN' ITALIAN STYLE …
SLOW COOKER PORK TENDERLOIN CACCIATORE RECIPE
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE RECIPE - KITCHN
CROCK POT PORK CACCIATORE – TRADITIONAL ITALIAN RECIPE
SLOW COOKER PORK CACCIATORE - THYME FOR COOKING
SLOW COOKER PORK CACCIATORE | READY SET EAT
EASY CHICKEN CACCIATORE CROCK POT RECIPE - EATING ON A …
SLOW COOKER PORK CACCIATORE RECIPE BY HUNT'S TOMATOES
4/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 4Calories 543 per serving
- Mix the tomatoes with their juices and tomato paste in a slow cooker until blended. Stir in the peppers, mushrooms, and onions.
- Cut the meat into 8 pieces; pound to ½-inch thick. Sprinkle with the oregano. Add to the slow cooker; press into the sauce with the back of a spoon. Cover with the lid; cook on low for 4 to 4 ½ hours or on high for 2½ to 3 hours.
- Cook the pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Transfer the meat to a plate, reserving the sauce in the slow cooker; cover the meat to keep warm. Mix the cornstarch and water until blended. Add to the sauce; stir. Cook, covered, on high for 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened.
CROCKPOT PORK CACCIATORE - MOSTLY HOMEMADE MOM
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory DinnerCalories 750 per serving
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE | METRO
BEST SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK …
SLOW COOKER PORK CACCIATORE - DINNER TONIGHT
TAG: SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE RECIPES
TOP 50 INA GARTEN SLOW COOKER RECIPES
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE RECIPE - CROCK POT
SLOW COOKER PORK CACCIATORE – SANDI GRIFFIN
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE - SKINNYTASTE
SLOW COOKER PORK CACCIATORE | RECIPE | CACCIATORE RECIPES, RECIPES ...
PORK CHOP CACCIATORE SLOW COOKER - THERESCIPES.INFO
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE | EASY, HEALTHY RECIPE
SKILLET PORK CACCIATORE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
60 FAVORITE SLOW COOKER PORK RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
SLOW-COOKER PORK CACCIATORE - MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
SLOW COOKER PORK CACCIATORE
EASY SLOW COOKER CACCIATORE – A KITCHEN HOOR'S ADVENTURES
SLOW COOKER PORK CACCIATORE | RECIPE | SLOW COOKER PORK, …
EASY CHICKEN CACCIATORE RECIPE - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
SLOW COOKER PORK CHOP CACCIATORE | RECIPE - PINTEREST
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE - CAFE DELITES
3-QUART SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE RECIPE - A WEEKEND …
PULLED PORK RUB SLOW COOKER - THERESCIPES.INFO
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CACCIATORE - MANILA SPOON
SLOW COOKER PORK CHOP CACCIATORE – MY ROI LIST
SLOW COOKER PORK CACCIATORE - BIGOVEN.COM
SLOW COOKER MEATBALL CACCIATORE RECIPE | NEW IDEA MAGAZINE
SLOW COOKER PORK CACCIATORE | RECIPE | CACCIATORE RECIPES, SLOW …
SLOW COOKER PORK CACCIATORE - AGRILIFE.ORG
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is in a slow cooker pork Cacciatore?Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore | Allrecipes Boneless pork chops are slow-cooked in a tomato sauce filled with onions, bell pepper, mushrooms, garlic, white wine, and seasonings. Top with mozzarella, if desired.
How to cook pork chops in a slow cooker?Instructions Checklist Step 1 In a large skillet, brown chops over medium-high heat. Transfer to slow cooker. Advertisement Step 2 In the same pan, cook onion in oil over medium heat until browned. Stir in mushrooms and bell pepper, and cook until these vegetables are soft. Mix in pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, and white wine.
What is the star rating for the pork Cacciatore?Ask the Communitythis link opens in a new tab Login Sweepstakes Follow Us Home Recipes World Cuisine European Italian Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore Rating: 4.36 stars 296 Ratings 5star values:159 4star values:99 3star values:30 2star values:4 1star values:4 Read Reviews Add Review 296 Ratings 300 Reviews
How to Cook Pasta in a crock pot with sauce?Add to slow cooker; press into sauce with back of spoon. Cover with lid; cook on LOW 4 to 4-1/2 hours (or on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 hours). Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Transfer meat to plate, reserving sauce in slow cooker; cover meat to keep warm. Mix cornstarch and water until blended.