Solo Ww Oatmeal Microwave Method
SOLO WW OATMEAL MICROWAVE METHOD
my go-to breakfast before work. the whole grain is great fuel and it keeps me going until lunchtime. i use 2 kinds of oats for better texture. includes some variations.
Time: 7 minutes
- in a microwave safe bowl , combine all ingredients and stir well', "be sure to use a bowl that leaves at least an inch of space above the level of the oatmeal mixture- it expands when cooking and will make a mess if your bowl isn't large enough", 'cook in your microwave uncovered on high for about 4 minutes 30 seconds
- remove and stir , add your milk or desired fruit topping , and enjoy !
- option 1: add diced apple and extra cinnamon into the mixture before cooking and stir well- add an additional minute to cooking time
- option 2: add powdered milk and raisins before cooking
- no additional cooking time required
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- quick-cooking oats
- old fashioned oats
- splenda granular
- non-fat powdered milk
PERFECT MICROWAVE OATMEAL FOR ONE
I used to fix myself hot oatmeal every day, even when I was working. I guess I'm lazier now, and not willing to clean that pot day after day. SO, after much trial and error, I figured out how to do it right in the ce4ereal bowl, in the microwave. Pre-loading single servings -- everything but the water -- into snack-size zip bags make this an even quicker way to have my oatmeal any day I want it.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Meredith K.
Yield 1 serving(s)
- Put everything into a microwave safe bowl. You need one deep enough to avoid boil-over messes.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Stir and eat with a little milk and a sliced half banana. Yum!
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 5 ounces water
- 1 tablespoon raisins (or other dried fruit)
- 1 tablespoon walnut pieces (or other nuts)
- 1 -2 dash salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 -2 teaspoon brown sugar (optional, I don't do this, but sometimes I'll add a little sugar after it's cooked, if I'm in the mo)
More recipes about solo ww oatmeal microwave method recipes
Tasty Oatmeal the Microwave Way! Recipe - Food.comhttps://www.food.com/recipe/tasty-oatmeal-the-microwave-way-184141
Recipe From : food.comAug 31, 2006 · DIRECTIONS Combine ingredients in microwave safe dish/pot. Nuke 2 mins 20 sec. Stir. If still "water-y," nuke 10-15 seconds. ...Show details
The Best Microwave Oatmeal - Slender Kitchenhttps://www.slenderkitchen.com/recipe/the-best-microwave-oatmeal
Recipe From : slenderkitchen.comJun 07, 2017 · Oatmeal lovers will also want to try these Oatmeal Protein Pancakes and Oatmeal Smoothies. The key to making delicious microwave oatmeal … ...Show details
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation north-american for-1-or-2 granola-and-porridge breakfast easy microwave beginner-cook vegetarian grains dietary egg-free free-of-something pasta-rice-and-grains equipment number-of-servings