SIMPLE SOUTHWESTERN BREAKFAST PIZZA
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet and cook until browned over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes. Drain grease and remove browned pork to a plate. Clean out skillet.
- Place flour tortilla into the skillet. Sprinkle 1/2 of the asadero cheese onto the tortilla and spread salsa over the cheese. Top with sausage crumbles and remaining cheese.
- Crack open the egg and carefully add to the middle of the pizza; cook for 12 minutes.
- Top pizza with avocado slices, chopped cilantro, crema con sal, and black pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233.4 calories, Carbohydrate 15.2 g, Cholesterol 77.7 mg, Fat 14.8 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 5.7 g, Sodium 467.4 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
Credit goes to Caroline Grooms from Dickinson, North Dakota - Blue ribbon winner of the 2003 Country Woman Cooking Contest!
Provided by CountryLady
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 12-15 pieces
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Combine dry ingredients for crust in a large bowl.
- Combine milk, oil& egg in a separate bowl; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Stir in the cheeses.
- Spread into a greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan and bake in a preheated 400F for 10- 12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cook beef in a large skillet, over medium heat until no longer pink, about 10 minutes; drain off fat.
- Stir in water& 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat& simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Combine sour cream& 2nd package of taco seasoning in a small bowl; mix well.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle beef mixture over top, followed by half of the cheese mixture.
- Combine the corn, beans& salsa in a small bowl; spoon over pizza top, followed by the other half of the cheese mixture.
- Broil 5- 6 inches from the heat for 5- 10 minutes or until the cheeses are melted.
- Watch Carefully!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 608.1, Fat 38.2, SaturatedFat 19.1, Cholesterol 121.6, Sodium 757.7, Carbohydrate 37.7, Fiber 4.3, Sugar 6.2, Protein 30.1
yum, and hearty! For the bean/corn mix, I'll roast an 11oz can of corn & 15oz can of black beans together and freeze half for future. I'm a big fan of Marg's Recipe #1005 pizza dough.
Provided by ceruleanseven
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Roast corn: Mix corn and beans on flat cookie sheet. Roast at 425 for 10-15 minutes, stirring every 5.
- Cook beef: cook ground beef & taco seasoning (to your preference) until beef is no longer pink.
- Mix corn/bean mixture, beef, and green chiles in medium bowl.
- Warm cream cheese in microwave until soft, mix in salsa until creamy.
- Prepare dough according to directions. I usually bake it for about 7-9 minutes at 425, then flip it and add toppings. This has been very successful for me, I never have soggy pizza.
- Spread sauce over pizza dough, top with 1/2 cup cheese. Spread meat mixture, top with cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes until cheese on top is brown & bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 312.2, Fat 15.3, SaturatedFat 8, Cholesterol 65, Sodium 303.2, Carbohydrate 23.5, Fiber 5, Sugar 3.4, Protein 22.3
SOUTHWESTERN BEEF PIZZA
A pizza crust topped with a ground beef, garlic and steak sauce mixture, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions and olives makes a hearty entree.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Brown meat with garlic in large skillet; drain. Stir in steak sauce; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet; top with meat mixture and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 14 to 16 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with tomatoes, onions, olives and remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440, Fat 20 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 870 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 24 g
SOUTHWESTERN CHICKEN PIZZA
Our family loves Mexican food and pizza, so I combined the two. It's easy to cook the pepper and onion in the microwave. Salsa, prepared chicken and other convenience items hurry along the rest of the recipe. The final result is fantastic!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 slices.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the onion, green pepper and water. Cover and microwave on high for 2-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain well., Unroll pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet, stretching gently to form a 14x10-in. rectangle. Spread with salsa. Top with chicken and onion mixture. Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder and cilantro. , Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 511 calories, Fat 22g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 78mg cholesterol, Sodium 1427mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 29g protein.
Bell peppers seasoned with chili powder give this cheesy pizza southwestern flavor. Quicker than a pizzeria, it's ready in less than 30 minutes.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place pepper stir-fry in strainer; press with back of spoon to drain completely. Toss with chili powder in medium bowl.
- Top pizza crust with 1/2 of the VELVEETA; cover with pepper mixture.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining VELVEETA. Bake an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until VELVEETA is melted. Cut into wedges to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160, Fat 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 540 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 8 g
I dreamed up this pizza for a New Year's Eve party at church. My craving for corn bread and black bean and corn salsa was the inspiration.-Caroline Grooms, Dickinson, North Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12-15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 22
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, cayenne, chili powder and salt. Combine the milk, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in the cheeses. , Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean., In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in water and one envelope of taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Set aside., In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and remaining taco seasoning; mix well. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with the beef mixture and half of the cheeses. , Combine the corn, beans and salsa; spoon over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Broil 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460 calories, Fat 25g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 97mg cholesterol, Sodium 1041mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 22g protein.
More about "southwestern pizza recipes"
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Cuisine SouthwesternCategory EntreeServings 6Total Time 25 mins
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 15x10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet with shortening. Unroll dough onto cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over warm crust. Top with salsa, beans, corn and remaining cheese.
SOUTHWEST PIZZA | READY SET EAT
Cuisine American, SouthwesternTotal Time 30 minsCategory Main Dish, PizzaCalories 538 per serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine tomato sauce, beans and taco seasoning in medium bowl; set aside.
- Cook beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Spread sauce mixture over crust. Top evenly with beef and cheese. Place on ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is browned lightly and cheese melts. Sprinkle with green onions. Cut into 8 slices.
SOUTHWEST PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 4Total Time 24 mins
- Spread crust evenly with picante sauce. Sprinkle with beans, corn, and, if desired, jalapeño peppers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle evenly with cilantro.
SOUTHWESTERN BREAKFAST PIZZA - MOM ENDEAVORS
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA - MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA | RECIPE | TORTILLA PIZZA, DELISH RECIPES, …
SOUTHWESTERN BEEF BREAKFAST PIZZA - PERFECT FOR WEEKEND BRUNCH!
TROPICAL PIZZA - 505 SOUTHWESTERN
SOUTHWESTERN CHICKEN PIZZA WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM CHEESE SAUCE …
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SOUTHWEST PIZZA (VEGETARIAN) • DOMESTIC SUPERHERO
RECIPE: SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA WITH BLACK BEANS AND CORN - KITCHN
SOUTHWESTERN BREAKFAST PIZZA ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
SOUTHWESTERN TORTILLA PIZZA - ONION RINGS & THINGS
HEALTHY SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA FINGERS - CARTOON CUISINE CARTOON …
SOUTHWESTERN STYLE GRILLED PIZZA WITH CHICKEN IN JUST 30 MINUTES
SOUTHWESTERN STEAK PIZZA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA RECIPE - TASTEFULLY SIMPLE
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA - A BLOG FOR HEALTH, FOOD AND LIFESTYLE
SOUTHWESTERN SANTA FE PIZZA – PARTAKE FOODS
QUICK SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA RECIPE
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA - VIVA RECIPES
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA RECIPE - TOO BUSY TO DIET
SOUTHWEST PIZZA RECIPE - YUMMLY RECIPES
SOUTHWESTERN BREAKFAST PIZZA | MCCORMICK
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD CHANNEL
CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN SOUTHWESTERN BURRITO PIZZA - TOP SECRET …
GRILLED SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA | WILLIAMS SONOMA
GRILLED SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA | WILLIAMS SONOMA
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA | RECIPE | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, HEALTHY …
SOUTHWESTERN STEAK PIZZA | RECIPE | DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES, …
SOUTHWESTERN WOOD-FIRED MEXICAN CHICKEN PIZZA
SOUTHWEST BREAKFAST PIZZA - HEALTHY SCHOOL RECIPES
SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA RECIPE - VEGETARIAN TIMES
SOUTHWEST BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #lunch #main-dish #beans #beef #vegetables #american #southwestern-united-states #oven #easy #roast #beginner-cook #heirloom-historical #holiday-event #kid-friendly #pizza #broil #dietary #spicy #one-dish-meal #inexpensive #black-beans #ground-beef #meat #corn #superbowl #mardi-gras-carnival #taste-mood #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love