SPICY CASHEW BUTTER UDON NOODLES
Short on time? These Spicy Cashew Butter Udon Noodles come together in 10 minutes! How's that for a quick meal? And delicious to boot.
Provided by Jennifer Farley
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- While the water is heating up, prepare the sauce. In a large bowl, whisk together the cashew butter, soy sauce, vinegar, sambal, sesame oil, garlic, and fish sauce, if using.
- Once the water is boiling, add the udon and cook them for 1 minute, until the noodles have just separated. Drain and quickly add to the bowl with the sauce, tossing to combine. Divide evenly between 2 to 4 serving bowls. Top each bowl with sesame seeds and scallions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 324 kcal, Carbohydrate 43 g, Protein 12 g, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 4623 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 5 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SPICY STIR-FRIED UDON NOODLES
The first time I had sauteed udon noodles, I fell in love. Most try udon in soups, but the flavors from a hot pan and excellent sauces make this spicy stir-fried version so much better. I mixed together my concoction of Asian flavors and produced this lovely dish that is great for family, friends, and guests. I promise you they will love it more than your generic Asian takeout.
Provided by Raquel Teixeira
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, Sriracha, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic powder, and pepper together in a small bowl. Combine 1/2 of the marinade with pork in a bowl. Refrigerate, 4 hours to overnight. Reserve remaining marinade for noodles.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook udon in boiling water for 2 minutes; add broccoli to blanch slightly and continue to boil until noodles loosen, about 1 minute more. Strain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a wok or deep pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; stir-fry until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add pork, bean sprouts, and carrot; stir-fry until pork is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Add drained udon noodles and broccoli. Pour in remaining marinade and toss noodles to absorb flavors, 2 to 3 minutes. Add green onion; toss lightly, 1 to 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 598.5 calories, Carbohydrate 78.9 g, Cholesterol 47.4 mg, Fat 17.6 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 29 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 2871.5 mg, Sugar 12.4 g
CASHEW CHICKEN WITH NOODLES
I tried this recipe for chicken with cashew nuts when making freezer meals with some friends. I was smitten! It's quick, easy and so delicious! -Anita Beachy, Bealeton, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions., Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, cornstarch and garlic. Add chicken. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute chicken mixture in peanut and sesame oils until no longer pink. Add onions; cook 1 minute longer., Drain noodles; stir into skillet. Add cashews and chili sauce and heat through. If desired, top with toasted sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 638 calories, Fat 26g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 870mg sodium, Carbohydrate 68g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 33g protein.
UDON PEANUT BUTTER NOODLES
- Bring a large pot with lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Drop the udon in a few noodles at a time and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain; return to the pot.
- While the udon noodles are cooking, whisk the chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chile oil, and garlic in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, whisking until the peanut butter has melted. Pour the sauce over the noodles. Add the chicken and red bell pepper; toss until the noodles are evenly coated in the sauce. Sprinkle with green onions, chopped peanuts, and cilantro to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421.5 calories, Carbohydrate 34.3 g, Cholesterol 83.1 mg, Fat 15.9 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 34.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 875 mg, Sugar 6.4 g
More about "spicy cashew butter udon noodles recipes"
12 BEST JAPANESE UDON NOODLE RECIPES - IZZYCOOKING
Reviews 1Servings 4Cuisine JapaneseCategory Dinner
WEEKNIGHT 20 MINUTE SPICY UDON NOODLES. - HALF BAKED …
4.2/5 (341)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 503 per serving
15 MINUTE SPICY UDON STIR FRY - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
SPICY CASHEW CHICKEN OVER UDON NOODLES - TASTY KITCHEN
15 SPICY NOODLE RECIPES TO MAKE FOR DINNER
STIR-FRIED SPICY GARLIC UDON NOODLES - THE FOODIE TAKES …
THE 10 MOST POPULAR NOODLE RECIPES OF 2021 | BON APPéTIT
- Beef Stroganoff. A splash of fish sauce adds instant umami in author Beth Nguyen’s take on this classic dish. View Recipe.
- Tomato and Egg Drop Noodle Soup. A beloved Hong Kong dish with approximately one billion variations, this soup—which relies heavily on fridge and pantry staples—is meant to be a little sweet and a touch sharp.
- Peanut Butter Noodles With Cucumbers. Hetty McKinnon’s creamy, crunchy, salty-sweet peanut noodles with cucumbers are busting up our what’s-for-lunch blues.
- Chicken and Mushroom Sauced Noodles With Thai Basil. Chewy noodles, umami-packed mushrooms, and garlicky chicken, all coated in a spicy, sweet, and savory sauce.
- Instant Pot Beef Pho. This deeply flavored broth comes together in no time, thanks to toasted spices, browned onions, ginger, beef bones—and pressure, of course.
- Spicy Braised Eggplant Noodles. A weeknight noodle dish that comes together in no time thanks to a power thruple of gochujang, miso, and tomato paste.
- Chicken Pad See Ew. Developer Leela Punyaratabandhu breaks down the techniques to achieving the perfect plate of this iconic Thai stir-fried noodle dish.
- Udon in Buttery Tomato and Soy Broth. You may be surprised at how quickly this broth builds flavor, with massive depth from golden onions, tomatoes, soy sauce, and just a tiny bit of butter for a silky finish.
- Creamy Cashew Udon With Crispy Mushrooms. Cashew cream works even better than its dairy alternative in this ultra-rich and umami-packed udon noodle dish.
- Cold Noodles With Sichuan Peppercorn Dressing. This cold noodle salad features a versatile Sichuan peppercorn dressing that will leave your tongue tingling.
CREAMY CASHEW UDON WITH CRISPY MUSHROOMS RECIPE
4.5/5 (43)Servings 4
10 BEST CASHEW NUT NOODLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
EVERYTHING BAGEL CASHEW BUTTER SHRIMP UDON NOODLE RECIPE
QUICK AND EASY SPICY PEANUT NOODLES - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
KIMCHI UDON WITH SCALLIONS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
SWEET AND SPICY UDON NOODLES - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
UDON NOODLE RECIPES & MENU IDEAS | BON APPéTIT
10 BEST SPICY UDON NOODLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST SPICY UDON NOODLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love