ONE-POT ITALIAN BEAN AND SAUSAGE PASTA
Pasta lovers in search of a different twist on your favorite dish, look no further. This one-pot pairs campanelle pasta with spicy Italian sausage and creamy cannellini beans in a tomato sauce that's guaranteed to warm you up on a cold night.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausages; cook 4 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, until sausages are browned on all sides. Add pasta, chicken broth, tomato paste and salt. Heat to boiling; cover, reduce heat and cook 9 to 11 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is al dente and most of liquid is absorbed.
- Remove skillet from heat. Remove sausages, cut into 1/2-inch slices, and return to skillet with crushed tomatoes and beans. Cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot. Stir in Parmesan cheese, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 740, Carbohydrate 78 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 8 g, Protein 37 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, ServingSize 2 1/4 Cups, Sodium 1910 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 0 g
PINTO BEAN AND SAUSAGE SOUP
The woman who owned and made the soups at my favorite deli was retiring. I asked her why, and she said, 'I'm an old lady, I'm tired of getting up early for work.' She gave me the recipe to one of my favorites. I made a few tweaks, it's DELICIOUS.
Provided by jobblychef
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Cover pinto beans with water in a bowl and allow to soak overnight. Drain.
- Melt butter in a 6-quart stock pot over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and celery in butter until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir garlic into onion mixture until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Stir beef broth, tomato juice, sugar, and drained pinto beans into the vegetable mixture and bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until beans are tender, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Mix potatoes, carrots, oregano, salt, and black pepper into the bean soup; simmer until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes more.
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Place smoked sausage on a baking sheet.
- Bake sausage in the preheated oven until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cut sausage into quarters, then slice. Add sausage and parsley to the soup; continue to simmer for 10 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.1 calories, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 35.2 mg, Fat 17.1 g, Fiber 11.4 g, Protein 22.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.4 g, Sodium 1363.5 mg, Sugar 9.5 g
PASTA, SAUSAGE AND BEAN SOUP
- Heat oil in heavy large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausages and sauté until beginning to brown, breaking up with back of spoon, about 5 minutes. Add onions, carrots, celery, garlic, basil, rosemary, crushed red pepper and sage. Sauté until vegetables begin to soften, about 10 minutes. Add broth, tomatoes with their juices and beans. Bring soup to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender and flavors blend, about 20 minutes.
- Add macaroni to soup and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This is a good soup for our area since we have many good sausage makers. The soup has a rich flavor and is even tastier the next day. If you are unable to find bow tie pasta, you can substitute another macaroni product.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings (3 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Remove casings from sausage; cut into 1-in. pieces. In a Dutch oven, brown sausage over medium heat. Remove sausage with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. Saute onion and green pepper in drippings until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer., Return sausage to the pan; stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165 calories, Fat 8g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 23mg cholesterol, Sodium 703mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
SPICY MAPLE BREAKFAST SAUSAGE
A little spicy and a little sweet, these sausage patties are simple to make and easily customizable with your favorite seasonings. The sausage has a mild heat level; double the red pepper flakes for a medium to hot heat level. Make a batch each Sunday for easy breakfasts throughout the week.
Provided by France C
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine pork, maple syrup, salt, sage, onion powder, black pepper, red pepper flakes, marjoram, coriander, and cloves in a bowl; mix well. Form into 10 small patties.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, add patties, and fry until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 3 to 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (73 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 107.1 calories, Carbohydrate 3.1 g, Cholesterol 32.8 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 7.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 257.1 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
SPICY PASTA, BEAN, AND SAUSAGE SOUP
- Strain liquid from canned beans into blender.
- Add 1 cup beans and puree until smooth.
- Heat oil in large pot over medium heat.
- Add sausages, rosemary, garlic, and crushed red pepper.
- Sauté until sausages are cooked through, breaking up with fork, about 8 minutes.
- Mix in tomato paste.
- Add bean puree, remaining beans, broth, and pasta.
- Simmer until pasta is tender and mixture is thick, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
- Mix in 1/4 cup cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve, passing remaining 1 1/4 cups cheese.
- Makes 4 to 6 (main-course) servings.
SPICY PASTA, BEAN, AND SAUSAGE SOUP
Provided by Marie Devito Crowley
Categories Soup/Stew Blender Bean Cheese Herb Pasta Pork Dinner Lunch Rosemary Sausage Legume Chickpea Fall Winter Noodle Bon Appétit Los Angeles California Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added
Yield Makes 4 to 6 (main-course) servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Strain liquid from canned beans into blender. Add 1 cup beans and puree until smooth. Heat oil in large pot over medium heat. Add sausages, rosemary, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Sauté until sausages are cooked through, breaking up with fork, about 8 minutes. Mix in tomato paste. Add bean puree, remaining beans, broth, and pasta. Simmer until pasta is tender and mixture is thick, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes. Mix in 1/4 cup cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Serve, passing remaining 1 1/4 cups cheese.
SAUSAGE, PASTA & BEAN SOUP
I made up this recipe and hope you like it as much as we did. I used a spicy cajun andoulle sausage but you could use your favorite.
Provided by Lunchmeat
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In large skillet, combine sausage, onion, garlic and bell pepper. Cook until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Put into large soup pot and add remaining ingredients except pasta, beans and zucchini. Bring to a boil and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add pasta, beans and zucchini and simmer another 20-25 minutes or until pasta is tender.
HEARTY ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND BEAN SOUP
Easy, delicious, hearty Italian soup.
Provided by Survivor2015
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage, onion, and garlic in the hot skillet until sausage is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Add broth, black beans, butter beans, diced tomatoes, basil, and oregano; bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for at least 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 336.2 calories, Carbohydrate 33.4 g, Cholesterol 23.2 mg, Fat 12 g, Fiber 10.3 g, Protein 22.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 2295.1 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
HOMEMADE ITALIAN SAUSAGE BEAN SOUP
My family loves this soup, so I make it often in the winter. For a little more heat, use spicy Italian sausage. - Lora Gross, Carson City, Nevada
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings (4 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Crumble sausage into a Dutch oven or soup kettle. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink, drain. Add the carrots, celery, onion, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add tomatoes and Italian seasoning; cook 10 minutes longer., Add the broth, beans, water, wine or additional broth, macaroni, tomato sauce and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered until macaroni is tender, about 10 minutes. Serve with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231 calories, Fat 14g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 32mg cholesterol, Sodium 748mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
More about "spicy pasta bean and sausage soup recipes"
SPICY SLOW COOKER SAUSAGE BEAN AND PASTA SOUP
ITALIAN SAUSAGE-PASTA SOUP RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SPICY SAUSAGE AND WHITE BEAN SOUP - A LIFE FROM SCRATCH.
PASTA SOUP - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS - CROCK POT …
SPICY SAUSAGE AND WHITE BEAN SOUP RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
RECIPE FOR SPICY ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND BLACK BEAN SOUP
SPICY PASTA, BEAN AND SAUSAGE SOUP | LOUISIANA KITCHEN …
ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP WITH WHITE BEANS AND SPINACH
SPICY PASTA, BEAN, AND SAUSAGE SOUP RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
5/5 (2)Servings 4-6
NORTHERN BEAN AND SPINACH SOUP - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPICY PASTA, BEAN, AND SAUSAGE SOUP - PLAIN.RECIPES
SPICY ITALIAN WHITE BEAN SAUSAGE SOUP - TASTE AND SEE
SAUSAGE AND BEAN SOUP WITH PASTA - RECIPE FLOW
MON ABRI FARM: SPICY PASTA, BEAN & SAUSAGE SOUP - BLOGGER
SLOW COOKER SPICY ITALIAN SAUSAGE, PASTA AND BEAN SOUP RECIPE
SPICY ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP RECIPE - MICHELE ROMANO
SPICY SAUSAGE WHITE BEAN SOUP RECIPE | SIDECHEF
ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP WITH PASTA, WHITE BEANS AND KALE
SPICY BEAN AND SAUSAGE SOUP RECIPE - HOME STRATOSPHERE
SAUSAGE BEAN SOUP WITH PASTA - PURA VIDA MOMS
KALE AND WHITE BEAN SOUP WITH SPICY SAUSAGE - THE360REPORT
EASY ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND BEAN SOUP | OREGONIAN RECIPES
EASY SPICY SAUSAGE & WHITE BEAN SOUP - MUST LOVE GARLIC
SPICY PASTA, BEAN, AND SAUSAGE SOUP RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
SPICY SAUSAGE AND BEAN SOUP RECIPE
SPICY PASTA, BEAN, AND SAUSAGE SOUP RECIPE | YUMMLY
EASY SLOW COOKER PASTA FAGIOLI- NOT THE SOUP THOUGH!
SPICY ITALIAN CHICKEN SOUP - THERESCIPES.INFO
CREAMY BEAN SOUP WITH SAUSAGE - FOODIECRUSH.COM
SPICY BLACK BEAN-AND-SAUSAGE SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SPICY SAUSAGE AND BEAN SOUP | MRFOOD.COM
SPICY VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
SOUP RECIPE WITH SAUSAGE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SPICY PASTA, BEAN, AND SAUSAGE SOUP RECIPE - LATEST RECIPES - 2022
RIGATONI WITH SPICY SAUSAGE AND CANNELLINI BEANS RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long to cook pasta sausage and bean soup?Bring soup to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender and flavors blend, about 20 minutes. Add macaroni to soup and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. How would you rate Pasta, Sausage and Bean Soup?
How to cook Italian sausage for Soup?In large skillet, combine sausage, onion, garlic and bell pepper. Cook until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender. Put into large soup pot and add remaining ingredients except pasta, beans and zucchini. Bring to a boil and simmer 30 minutes.
How long do you boil pasta for Soup?Put into large soup pot and add remaining ingredients except pasta, beans and zucchini. Bring to a boil and simmer 30 minutes. Add pasta, beans and zucchini and simmer another 20-25 minutes or until pasta is tender. "I made up this recipe and hope you like it as much as we did.
What is Tuscan sausage soup with pasta white beans and Kale?This Tuscan sausage soup with pasta white beans and kale is one of THOSE. Deeply flavorful, super quick and easy and it feeds a crowd… The best part are the everyday ingredients. Ones we usually have on hand in the fridge and pantry. Consequently, you can have a hearty bowl of spicy sausage and vegetable soup any night of the week.