STEAKS IN BRANDY-CREAM SAUCE
This beef is so tender you almost can cut it with a fork. Smother it in the mushroom-cream sauce and serve it for a dinner party with special friends.
Provided by Midwest Living
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Sprinkle both sides of steaks with salt and ground pepper; add to hot skillet. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until brown. Transfer to a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Bake the steaks, uncovered, in a 400 degrees F oven for 10 to 13 minutes for medium-rare doneness (145 degrees F).
- For brandy-cream sauce, in the same skillet cook mushrooms and onions over medium heat till just until tender. Remove the pan from heat; add brandy. Carefully ignite brandy with a long match (mixture will flame up). Or don't ignite brandy; return to heat and simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes or till most of the liquid is evaporated. When the flame is gone or most of the liquid has been evaporated, add whipping cream. Bring the sauce just to boiling. Boil gently for about 8 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, place steaks on warm serving plates and spoon the sauce over the meat. Makes 2 to 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 476 calories, Carbohydrate 3 g, Cholesterol 152 mg, Fat 35 g, Protein 26 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, Sodium 112 mg
STEAK, BRANDY AND CREAM SAUCE
Steak with brandy mustard and Rodda's clotted cream sauce, Perfect for autumn entertaining.
Provided by roddascornwall
Yield Serves 2
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Melt a knob of butter in a large frying pan, then add the steaks and sear quickly on both sides until brown.
- Next, add the shallot and cook the steak to your liking, then remove and allow to rest.
- Meanwhile, pour in the brandy and light it with a match, then cook until the flames die out. Spoon in the Roddas Cornish clotted cream and mustard, and stir well.
- Finally, season with sea salt and black pepper and leave to simmer for 1-2 minutes.
STRIP STEAK WITH PEPPER CREAM SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Sprinkle steaks with kosher salt and crushed black pepper. Heat butter in a 12-inch, heavy bottomed saute pan over medium heat. Once butter is hot, add steaks and cook until browned on both sides, about 2 minutes per side for medium-rare and 3 minutes per side for medium. Remove steaks from pan and place on a rack set on a sheet pan; place in oven to keep warm.
- Add the stock to the saute pan and whisk until the crispy bits release from bottom of pan. Allow the liquid to reduce for 3 to 4 minutes over medium-high heat. Add cognac, heavy cream, and green peppercorns to the pan. Increase heat to high and cook, whisking continually, until sauce thickens slightly, just enough to coat the back of a spoon; this will take 5 to 7 minutes.
- Season the sauce, to taste, with kosher salt. Place steaks on plates, top with sauce, and serve immediately.
STEAK AU POIVRE WITH BRANDY CREAM SAUCE
- Pat steaks dry with paper towels. Press crushed peppercorns evenly onto each side of steaks.
- Melt butter with oil in large heavy frypan over medium heat. Add steaks and cook to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer steaks to a platter; keep warm.
- To prepare sauce, add onion and garlic to pan and sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in brandy, stock and mustard. Simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in cream. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce is thickened, about 5 - 7 minutes. Stir in salt. Spoon sauce over steaks and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 395 calories, 26.8 g fat, 31.1 g protein, 3.9 g carbohydrate, 0.8 g fibre, 204 mg sodium
STEAK WITH BRANDY PEPPERCORN SAUCE
Cut into a delicious piece of meat in this Steak with Brandy Peppercorn Sauce. You'll get to make your own flavorful creamy sauce when you try out our recipe for Steak with Brandy Peppercorn Sauce.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Rub 2 Tbsp. dry rub evenly onto both sides of steak. Grill 6 to 8 min. on each side or until medium-rare (145ºF), or desired doneness. Remove steak from grill; cover. Set aside.
- Bring remaining dry rub, beef broth and brandy to boil in skillet. Whisk cornstarch and cream until blended. Add to broth mixture; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until thickened.
- Slice steak. Serve topped with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 420 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 1 g, Protein 20 g
BRANDY & CREAM MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Melt butter in pan over moderate heat and add the garlic, spring onions and the mushrooms.
- Cook until mushrooms are golden brown.
- Add the brandy and cream and bring to boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer for 5minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve poured over steak, chicken or pork.
ANYTHING BRANDY CREAM SAUCE
This is yummy (and versatile) sauce to use over steaks, chicken, pork chops, veal, etc. You can even try it on seafood, poached eggs, baked potatoes, or even steamed veggies. A lovely accompaniment to just about any dish.
Provided by 2Bleu
Yield 1 cup, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Melt butter in a 1 quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add green onion and saute' until tender, about 1-2 minutes. If desired, add mushrooms and saute' 1 more minute.
- Stir in broth and brandy. Cook about 5 minutes or until mixture is reduced (should coat back of spoon).
- Stir in the heavy cream and season with salt and pepper if desired. Serve over just about anything.
GRILLED PEPPERED STEAK WITH BRANDY CREAM SAUCE
This is as tender, tempting and timesaving as it gets--a recipe suitable for company or a romantic treat for two.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Press pepper onto both sides of beef.
- Grill beef uncovered 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 7 to 8 minutes on each side for medium doneness (160°F) or until desired doneness.
- While beef is grilling, melt butter in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat. Cook shallots in butter, stirring occasionally, until tender. Stir in brandy and broth. Cook over medium-high heat about 5 minutes or until mixture is slightly reduced. Stir in sour cream. Serve with beef.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 210 mg
BRANDY FLAMED PEPPERCORN STEAK
A five-star recipe for sirloin steak cooked in butter, garlic and wine, and then set on fire! Crushed peppercorns, brandy, and a cream sauce give this an extra classy taste.
Provided by TFRIESEN
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Press crushed peppercorns into both sides of each steak. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and salt.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic and wine, and cook for 1 minute. Arrange steaks in pan, and cook until desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side. Reduce heat to low.
- Pour brandy onto steaks, and carefully light with a match. Let the flames burn off. Sprinkle green onion and shallot around the steaks, and circle the steaks with cream. Cook, stirring sauce, until hot. Transfer steaks to plates. Stir sugar into sauce, and then spoon over meat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 138.5 mg, Fat 35.8 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 20.3 g, SaturatedFat 20.1 g, Sodium 1089.1 mg, Sugar 2 g
More about "steak brandy and cream sauce recipes"
10 BEST BRANDY CREAM SAUCE STEAK RECIPES | YUMMLY
STEAKS WITH CARAMEL-BRANDY SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BRANDY STEAK SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
STEAK DIANE - I AM HOMESTEADER
STEAKS WITH BRANDY CREAM SAUCE - 9KITCHEN - NINE.COM.AU
PERFECT BRANDY CREAM FILET MIGNON - KITCHEN DIVAS
FILETS MIGNONS WITH BRANDY CREAM SAUCE | CANADIAN LIVING
STEAK AU POIVRE AND BRANDY CREAM SAUCE | DIPLOMATICKITCHEN
BRANDY STEAK SAUCE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
STEAK WITH BRANDIED BLUE CHEESE SAUCE - FOOD CHANNEL
BRANDY CREAM SAUCE FOR STEAK - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SIRLOIN STEAK WITH PEPPER AND BRANDY SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PEPPERCORN CRUSTED STEAK WITH BRANDY CREAM SAUCE
PAPRIKA RUBBED STEAK WITH BRANDY BLUE CHEESE SAUCE
STEAK WITH A RICH MUSHROOM AND BRANDY SAUCE RECIPE
PEPPERCORN SKILLET STEAK RECIPE WITH BRANDY CREAM SAUCE (WITH …
BRANDY MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE | BLUE JEAN CHEF - RECIPES
STEAK AU POIVRE WITH BRANDY CREAM SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BRANDY CREAM SAUCE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
10 BEST BRANDY STEAK SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BRANDY SAUCE FOR STEAK RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
NEW YORK STRIP STEAK WITH PEPPERCORN-BRANDY CREAM SAUCE
STEAK WITH BRANDY SAUCE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
STEAK WITH BRANDY SAUCE RECIPES (25) - COOKPAD
NEW YORK STRIP STEAK WITH BRANDY SAUCE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
STEAK AU POIVRE - WITH CREAMY PAN SAUCE - COOKTHESTORY
RIB EYE STEAKS WITH THE BEST CREAM SAUCE - WILL COOK FOR SMILES
STEAK IN BRANDY CREAM SAUCE | TESCO REAL FOOD RECIPE
PEPPER STEAK WITH BRANDY SAUCE - PARDON YOUR FRENCH
STEAK DIANE WITH BRANDY AND MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE WITH BRANDY - CHEZ LE RêVE FRANçAIS
BRANDY AND PEPPERCORN SAUCE | DINNER RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
STEAK WITH CREAMY PEPPERCORN SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
KC STRIP WITH CREAM SAUCE - KANSAS CITY STEAKS
STEAK WITH BRANDY AND MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE BY WINI MORANVILLE
You'll also love