STRAWBERRY PEACH SANGRIA RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: strawberries, peaches, water, sugar, white wine, rum, champagne, ice cube, strawberries, peaches
Provided by Camille Bergerson
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Discard the green tops of the strawberries and slice the peaches.
- In a saucepan, dissolve sugar in water.
- Add the strawberries and peaches.
- Bring to a rolling boil and reduce to medium heat. Boil for approximately 15 minutes, or until the strawberries become pale and the peaches are soft.
- Strain the syrup and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until cooled. Discard boiled fruit.
- In a pitcher, combine the cooled syrup, sliced extra fruit, white wine, and rum.
- Chill for 2-4 hours.
- Scoop fruit into glasses with ice, pour sangria, and top with champagne or sparkling wine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268 calories, Carbohydrate 37 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 1 gram, Sugar 31 grams
Part sangria, part punch, this is a refreshing and lightly alcoholic way to quench the thirst of a large group. Danielle Wecksler, a cooking instructor in South Carolina, created it for an outdoor Lowcountry boil in Charleston. It highlights local peaches and berries, and was created to counter the stifling Southern heat. "Part of the rationale is that when it is so hot, partygoers are going to suck down whatever you give them to drink," she said. "So if you go with something that is a little lighter on the alcohol content, it keeps everyone from getting too tipsy." This recipe easily doubles to serve a crowd. If you can't find orange Curaçao, use a Curaçao-style liqueur, such as Grand Marnier. Triple sec, another type of orange liqueur, is slightly less sweet but would also work.
Provided by Kim Severson
Yield About 10 cups
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Freeze the strawberries in a zipper-lock bag at least 1 day in advance of making the sangria.
- Use a 12-cup muffin pan to make large ice cubes. Place a sprig of fresh mint in 6 of the muffin slots, then fill those slots ¾ full of water. Freeze until firm, about 5 hours. To remove the cubes, set the bottom of the muffin pan in a sink with just a little hot water.
- Combine the peaches, orange, blueberries and blackberries in a large punch bowl.
- Pour the wine, Curaçao and lemonade over the fruit in the bowl, and stir gently to combine. Place the punch in the refrigerator, and let sit for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, add the sparkling water to the bowl, and stir gently again. Add the frozen strawberries and the mint ice cubes.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 265, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams, Carbohydrate 35 grams, Fat 1 gram, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 21 milligrams, Sugar 26 grams
STRAWBERRY AND PEACH SANGRIA
- Mix white wine, Essensia, strawberries, peach liqueur, peaches, orange slices, lemon slices, and strawberry syrup in large pitcher, smashing citrus slices slightly. Let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours or chill up to 4 hours. Serve sangria over ice.
More about "strawberry and peach sangria recipes"
STRAWBERRY-PEACH SANGRIA RECIPE | POPSUGAR FOOD
3/5 (30)Category Drinks, CocktailsAuthor Nicole PerryTotal Time 50 mins
- Combine the peaches, strawberries, red wine, peach liqueur, and rum in a large pitcher. Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, fill a wine glass with ice. Pour the sangria until the glass is 3/4 full. Top with sparkling water. Stir gently to combine.
STRAWBERRY AND PEACH SANGRIA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.1/5 (16)Total Time 2 hrsServings 8
- Mix white wine, Essensia, strawberries, peach liquor, peaches, orange slices, lemon slices, and strawberry syrup in large pitcher, smashing citrus slices slightly. Let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours or chill up to 4 hours. Serve sangria over ice.
- Strawberry syrup can be found near the maple syrup at some supermarkets and specialty food stores.
STRAWBERRY PEACH SANGRIA WITH ROSé | TASTE AND SEE
5/5 (2)Total Time 15 minsCategory DrinkCalories 234 per serving
- Rinse strawberries and dry them. Reserve enough whole strawberries to garnish each glass. Hull the rest of the strawberries and slice.
- Combine Rosé, strawberry liquor, peach nectar, vodka, and juice from one lemon juice in a glass pitcher. Shortly before serving, add the sliced strawberries, the sliced peaches, and the lemon wheels to the pitcher.
STRAWBERRY PEACH SANGRIA - CROWDED KITCHEN
Category CocktailsCalories 278 per servingTotal Time 10 mins
- To chiffonade basil, stack leaves on top of one another, roll tightly, then cut perpendicular to the stack.
SUMMER SIPPIN' STRAWBERRY AND PEACH SANGRIA - MAKE …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
STRAWBERRY AND PEACH ROSé SANGRIA - WHAT'S GABY COOKING
Reviews 62Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
STRAWBERRY PEACH SANGRIA RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
Cuisine AmericanCategory LiquorServings 8Total Time 4 hrs 20 mins
STRAWBERRY PEACH SANGRIA - RECIPE GIRL
Reviews 2Servings 8Cuisine AmericanCategory Drinks
- In a large pitcher, mix white wine, Essensia, strawberries, peach liqueur, peaches, orange slices, lemon slices, and strawberry nectar (if using), smashing citrus slices slightly.
EASY STRAWBERRY PEACH MOSCATO SANGRIA | WHITE WINE SANGRIA
Reviews 2Category CocktailCuisine SpanishEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Add grand marnier, lime slices, orange slices, strawberries, peaches, mint leaves and moscato to a large pitcher.
- When ready to serve, (optional) top with ginger ale or sparkling water. Serve over ice with liquor infused fruit from sangria.
SPARKLING PEACH AND STRAWBERRY SANGRIA - SAVORY SPICERACK
5/5 (2)Category DrinksCuisine SpanishTotal Time 5 mins
- Add the rum, peach schnapps, wine, and sugar into a large pitcher. Mix the ingredients until the sugar has dissolved.
PEACH STRAWBERRY CHERRY SUMMER SANGRIA - SHORTGIRLTALLORDER
4.4/5 (14)Total Time 20 minsCategory DrinksCalories 221 per serving
- Begin by slicing your lemon, peaches, strawberries, and rainier cherries. Add all the fresh fruit to a large container (32 oz or more). Then, add the wine, vodka, and simple syrup to the container. Stir together and let the fruit steep in the alcohol for 2-6 hours.
- Once the fruit has had time to soak, fill each 8 oz wine glass with 1/2 cup of the sangria mixture including the fruit pieces. Top each glass with 1/4 cup soda water and crushed ice. Stir and serve!
- *This recipe makes enough for 4 cocktails, but can easily be doubled for larger groups. Do not add the ice and soda water to the cocktail until you are ready to drink. For the best flavor, let the fruit soak up to 6 hours before drinking.*
STRAWBERRY PEACH SANGRIA – LEMON TREE DWELLING
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 mins
EASY STRAWBERRY PEACH CHAMPAGNE SANGRIA
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsCategory Cocktails 🍹Calories 320 per serving
STRAWBERRY PEACH SANGRIA (OUTBACK). SO DELICIOUS ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
STRAWBERRY AND PEACH SANGRIA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 8Total Time 2 hrsCategory Punch BeverageCalories 150 per serving
EASY STRAWBERRY-PEACH WHITE SANGRIA RECIPE - THE WEARY CHEF
3.7/5 (18)Estimated Reading Time 1 min
OUTBACK STRAWBERRY PEACH SANGRIA RECIPE
STRAWBERRY WHITE WINE SPRITZERS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
STRAWBERRY PEACH SANGRIA | RECIPE | STRAWBERRY PEACH ...
STRAWBERRY PEACH SANGRIA - 365 DAYS OF EASY RECIPES ...
STRAWBERRY AND PEACH SANGRIA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
STRAWBERRY AND PEACH SANGRIA RECIPES
STRAWBERRY PEACH SANGRIA OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE COPYCAT ...
WHAT IS THE RECIPE FOR OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE STRAWBERRY PEACH ...
You'll also love