- Preheat oven to 325º and grease a 9" springform pan with cooking spray.
- Make cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. Add eggs and beat until combined, then add sour cream, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Make crust: Stir together graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, and salt until completely moist. Spray a 9" springform pan with cooking spray and press graham mixture into prepared pan until packed. Pour cheesecake mixture over crust.
- Bake until slightly jiggly in the center, about 1 hour 10 minutes. Let cool 1 hour in oven, then refrigerate until completely cool, at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Make glaze: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine strawberry preserves and lemon juice. Whisk constantly until the mixture is smooth.
- Top the cheesecake with strawberries, then brush the glaze over strawberries. Slice into wedges and serve cold.
The creamy texture and lovely look of this strawberry cheesecake always get compliments. —L.C. Herschap, Luling, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine pecans, crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 10-in. springform pan. Set aside. , In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Spoon over crust. , Bake until filling is almost set, 45-50 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 15 minutes. Meanwhile, for topping, combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spread over cheesecake and return to oven for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. , Several hours before serving, prepare glaze. In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Add jelly and cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until jelly is melted and mixture has thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in liqueur and, if desired, food coloring. Cool to room temperature. , Just before serving, loosen and remove sides of springform pan. Arrange strawberries on top with pointed ends up. Spoon glaze over berries, allowing some to drip down sides of cake. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 453 calories, Fat 22g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 126mg cholesterol, Sodium 159mg sodium, Carbohydrate 56g carbohydrate (48g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
This creamy strawberry cheesecake is perfect for any special occasion! You have to bake the cake and let it cool for an hour, then chill it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours prior to serving.
Provided by Kathy Higgins
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and butter in a bowl. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Place strawberries and cornstarch into a blender. Cover and puree until smooth. Pour strawberry sauce into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil and stir until sauce is thick and shiny, about 2 minutes. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberry sauce; cool. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually beat in condensed milk. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla extract, then beat in eggs on low speed until just combined. Pour half of cream cheese mixture over crust; drop half of reserved strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on cream cheese layer. Carefully spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce; drop remaining strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on top. Cut through top layer only with a knife to swirl strawberry sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is almost set, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Serve reserved strawberry sauce with cheesecake. If the sauce it too thick, stir in water.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 458.7 calories, Carbohydrate 41.6 g, Cholesterol 132.8 mg, Fat 29.7 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 9.3 g, SaturatedFat 17.9 g, Sodium 314.6 mg, Sugar 33.8 g
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES
Strawberries are stuffed with a cream cheese filling for a cute two-bite dessert. Can be prepared the night before, but not much earlier than that as the berries may become soggy.
Provided by Alex
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Beat together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large round tip.
- With a sharp paring knife, cut a cone shape out of the top of each strawberry to leave a small hollow.
- Pipe about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese filling into each strawberry, making sure that the filling overflows a bit out of the top of the strawberry.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs into a shallow bowl. Dip the filled side of the strawberry into the graham cracker crumbs, coating the exposed filling with crumbs.
- Melt the chocolate and canola oil in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until warm and smooth, 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave).
- Dip the unfilled ends of the strawberries into the melted chocolate and place on the prepared baking sheet; refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 122.8 calories, Carbohydrate 10.8 g, Cholesterol 20.5 mg, Fat 8.4 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 61.4 mg, Sugar 8.9 g
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE IN 4 EASY STEPS
Follow our step-by-step recipe for this easy no-cook cheesecake - a delicious summer dessert for all occasions
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Dinner, Treat
Number Of Ingredients 8
- To make the base, butter and line a 23cm loose-bottomed tin with baking parchment. Put the digestive biscuits in a plastic food bag and crush to crumbs using a rolling pin. Transfer the crumbs to a bowl, then pour over the melted butter. Mix thoroughly until the crumbs are completely coated. Tip them into the prepared tin and press firmly down into the base to create an even layer. Chill in the fridge for 1 hr to set firmly.For more detail on how to make a biscuit base, take a look at our how to make a biscuit base video.
- Slice the vanilla pod in half lengthways, leaving the tip intact, so that the two halves are still joined. Holding onto the tip of the pod, scrape out the seeds using the back of a kitchen knife.
- Pour the double cream into a bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until it's just starting to thicken to soft peaks. Place the soft cheese, icing sugar and the vanilla seeds in a separate bowl, then beat for 2 mins with an electric mixer until smooth and starting to thicken, it will get thin and then start to thicken again. Tip in the double cream and fold it into the soft cheese mix. You're looking for it to be thickened enough to hold its shape when you tip a spoon of it upside down. If it's not thick enough, continue to whisk. Spoon onto the biscuit base, starting from the edges and working inwards, making sure that there are no air bubbles. Smooth the top of the cheesecake down with the back of a dessert spoon or spatula. Leave to set in the fridge overnight.
- Bring the cheesecake to room temperature about 30 mins before serving. To remove it from the tin, place the base on top of a can, then gradually pull the sides of the tin down. Slip the cake onto a serving plate, removing the lining paper and base. Purée half the strawberries in a blender or food processor with the icing sugar and 1 tsp water, then sieve. Pile the remaining strawberries onto the cake, and pour the purée over the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393 calories, Fat 31 grams fat, SaturatedFat 19 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 23 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 15 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.7 milligram of sodium
More about "strawberry cheesecake recipes"
15 STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPES FOR FANS OF FRUITY …
10 BEST PHILADELPHIA STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPES
STRAWBERRY-STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT - EPICURIOUS
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE (WITH FRESH STRAWBERRIES) - KITCHN
INCREDIBLY LIGHT STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE (BEST OF 2022)
10 BEST STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE DREAM DIP RECIPE HUNGRY (5.75 MB ...
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE COOKIE RECIPE - THIS FARM GIRL COOKS
12 REFRESHING STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPES | TASTE OF …
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE | RECIPETIN EATS
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD …
BEST STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY …
10 INCREDIBLE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPES (ALL TYPES)
THE BEST CHEESECAKE COOKIES RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
AMAZING STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #desserts #american #easy #kid-friendly #spring #summer #cheesecake #dietary #seasonal #brunch #equipment #small-appliance #mixer #number-of-servings
You'll also love