Light, creamy and extra fluffy this strawberry fluff combines a mixture of jello, cool whip and strawberries to create a side dish everyone will love!
Provided by The Shortcut Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine Jell-O and yogurt in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with additional strawberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202 kcal, Carbohydrate 41 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 4 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Cholesterol 4 mg, Sodium 90 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 32 g, ServingSize 0.75 cup, UnsaturatedFat 2 g
This recipe from my sister-in-law was a big hit at our parents' 50th wedding anniversary. Guests always seem to enjoy the fluffy texture and the tangy flavor from the sliced berries. -Cindy Borg Newfolden, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 80 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin and glaze; set aside. In two large bowls, whisk buttermilk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set. , Stir in glaze mixture; fold in whipped topping and strawberries. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Garnish with additional strawberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 126 calories, Fat 4g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 1mg cholesterol, Sodium 140mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
This is a favorite holiday treat for my family. It can be made with sugar free gelatin, fat free cottage cheese, and fat free cool whip for a lower calorie treat. This is an EASY and quick treat!
Provided by Debbie Forseth
Categories Desserts Specialty Dessert Recipes Dessert Salad Recipes Jell-O® Salad
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a mixing bowl, combine the gelatin mix, cottage cheese, whipped topping and pineapple. Mix together well, refrigerate until chilled and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235.6 calories, Carbohydrate 33 g, Cholesterol 7.5 mg, Fat 8.6 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 8.5 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 284.8 mg, Sugar 31 g
STRAWBERRY JELLO FLUFF SALAD RECIPE
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together pudding mix, Jello mix, and water. Cook over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until mixture has thickened (overnight or for about 4-6 hours).
- Once mixture has thickened, beat until creamy with an electric hand mixer.
- Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit. Chill for about an hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214 kcal, Carbohydrate 48 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 6 mg, Sodium 175 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 37 g, ServingSize 1 serving
GRANDMA'S STRAWBERRY OR LEMON FLUFF
Jello and fruit based mousse dessert highly favored by children and adults. Summer Saturdays this dessert was always in the fridge during my childhood. With 5 children my mother had to watch her food budget and still fill us all up. Posting here to keep safe and offer a dessert that is a mouthful of creamy delight and brings back summer memories. Use 1/4 cup lemon juice if lemon is desired or 1 10oz container of frozen drained strawberries with juice for strawberry.
Provided by Pastryismybiz
Yield 1 pan, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Chill can of evaporated milk for 3 to 4 hours. Must be icy cold.
- Dissolve jello in hot water and chill until partially set.
- Whip jello until light and fluffy while adding either lemon juice or strawberry juice.
- Whip evaporated milk until firmly mounded adding sugar slowly.
- Fold whipped milk into jello mixture; add drained strawberries if using and turn out into a 13 X 9 cake pan and return to fridge for at least 2 hours while it continues to set.
- Add melted butter to graham cracker crumbs and line sides and bottom of cake pan. Reserve 1/4 cup to top dessert after frosting with whipped cream. Note; if you feel creative, this recipe can be adapted to other flavors and fruit.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255.6, Fat 8.2, SaturatedFat 4.3, Cholesterol 20.1, Sodium 214.2, Carbohydrate 42.5, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 30.4, Protein 4.3
FROZEN STRAWBERRY FLUFF
This is my great grandmother's recipe, and it is addicting. It takes a lot of time, but it's totally worth it. It's the perfect dessert for summer entertaining.
Provided by quirkycook
Categories Frozen Desserts
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine flour, butter, brown sugar and nuts.
- Press flat on a large cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Crumble mixture when cooled and set aside.
- Beat egg whites, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and strawberries in a very large bowl for 20 minutes.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Sprinkle half of the crumb mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Pour fluff mixture over the crumb and sprinkle fluff with the remaining crumb.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 246, Fat 9.5, SaturatedFat 6.2, Cholesterol 20.3, Sodium 69.9, Carbohydrate 39.4, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 29.2, Protein 2
More about "strawberry fluff recipes"
EASY STRAWBERRY FLUFF – A DELICIOUS ONE BOWL DESSERT
5/5 (6)Calories 214 per servingCategory Dessert
EASY KETO STRAWBERRY FLUFF DESSERT RECIPE - LOW CARB …
BEST CAMPFIRE STRAWBERRIES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
STRAWBERRY FLUFF | WEIGHT WATCHERS | POINTED KITCHEN
SUPER STRAWBERRY FLUFF | EVERYDAYDIABETICRECIPES.COM
STRAWBERRY FLUFF SALAD: STRAWBERRY JELLO SALAD RECIPE
STRAWBERRY FLUFF - PASSOVER DESSERTS - KOSHER RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY FLUFF DESSERT
STRAWBERRY FLUFF PIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
10 BEST STRAWBERRY FLUFF WITH COOL WHIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FLUFF - MY BAKING ADDICTION
NOT YOUR GRANDMA’S STRAWBERRY FLUFF SALAD RECIPE
STRAWBERRY FLUFF - MAMA LOVES FOOD
Ratings 2Category Dessert, Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE FLUFF SALAD | 12 TOMATOES
GRANDMA'S FAMOUS STRAWBERRY FLUFF RECIPE! - LIVE SWEET
STRAWBERRY FLUFF RECIPE - THE CLASSY CHAPTER
25 FLUFF DESSERT RECIPES THAT ARE SO FUN - INSANELY GOOD
STRAWBERRY MARSHMALLOW FLUFF - WEEKEND POTLUCK 536
SUGAR-FREE STRAWBERRY FLUFF - SKINNY COMFORT
2 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY FLUFF MARSHMALLOW DIP
HOW TO MAKE EASY STRAWBERRY FLUFF (NO BAKE RECIPE)
37 SWEET STRAWBERRY DESSERT RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
STRAWBERRY FLUFF - FUN SUMMER DESSERT - COOKTHESTORY
FROZEN STRAWBERRY FLUFF - SIMPLY STACIE
23 FUN AND EASY FLUFF “SALAD” RECIPES THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOVE
15 FLUFF SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
STRAWBERRY FLUFF SALAD RECIPE (WITH PINEAPPLE)
STRAWBERRY MARSHMALLOW FLUFF – WEEKEND POTLUCK 536
STRAWBERRY FLUFF – LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
STRAWBERRY MARSMALLOW FLUFF RECIPE - PERFECT FOR FROSTING OR FILLING …
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY FLUFF - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
DAIRY-FREE STRAWBERRY DIP RECIPE (WHIPPED LIGHT & FLUFFY)
STRAWBERRY FLUFF DESSERT RECIPE - WIDE OPEN EATS
STRAWBERRY FLUFF CAKE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
STRAWBERRY FLUFF SALAD - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
STRAWBERRY FLUFF SALAD - DASH OF SANITY
HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY DELIGHT WITH ONLY 7 …
STRAWBERRY FLUFF SALAD - SIMPLESIDEDISHES.COM
3 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY FLUFF FRUIT DIP - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
STRAWBERRY FLUFF RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
ANGEL FOOD STRAWBERRY FLUFF - BLOGS & FORUMS
LOW CARB STRAWBERRY JELLO FLUFF - EASY NO BAKE HOLIDAY DESSERT
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #desserts #holiday-event
You'll also love