- Place strawberries and 3 tablespoons of sugar in a food processor. Cover and process until coarsely chopped; set aside. , In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and remaining sugar. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, sour cream, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. , Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Serve with strawberry topping, whipped topping and additional strawberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 368 calories, Fat 18g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 97mg cholesterol, Sodium 388mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
BUTTERMILK WAFFLES WITH HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY SAUCE
- Beat the egg whites and cream of tartar with a hand mixer until stiff peaks appear.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, buttermilk, vanilla and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Into a large bowl stir together the flour, brown sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Combine with the wet ingredients and mix until incorporated. Fold the whites into the batter, gently.
- Grease the waffle iron with a small amount of melted butter and heat the waffle iron according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Ladle batter onto the waffle iron and cook until golden brown, about 3 1/2 to 5 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- For the strawberry sauce:
- In a small pot over medium heat, combine the strawberries, sugar, water, lemon zest, lemon juice and cornstarch. Bring to a simmer and whisk gently until mixture thickens slightly.
- Serve waffles with powdered sugar and strawberry sauce.
SUPREME STRAWBERRY TOPPING
- Wash strawberries and remove stems; cut large berries in half or roughly chop them.
- Combine strawberries, sugar, and vanilla in a saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. The mixture will sizzle for a while, but then juice will begin to form. Continue stirring; mash a few strawberries with a wooden spoon or heat-proof spatula to help produce the syrup. Cook until sauce thickens, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. In a blender, puree about 1/3 of the sauce, then mix back into remaining topping. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96.2 calories, Carbohydrate 23.7 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 0.6 g, Sodium 1 mg, Sugar 21.2 g
STRAWBERRY TOPPING FOR WAFFLES
A favourite around our house! We serve it over Celebration Waffles Recipe #74394 and top it with Whipped Cream! Yum!
Provided by Pamela
Yield 5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and serve over waffles warm or serve chilled over waffles if desired.
- Make a great ice cream topping as well!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 46.8, Fat 0.1, Sodium 2, Carbohydrate 11.5, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 5.7, Protein 0.4
WAFFLES WITH FRESH STRAWBERRY SYRUP
Provided by Food Network
Yield 8 to 10 (4-inch) waffles
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat a waffle iron according to the manufacturer's instructions. Into a medium bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the egg yolks and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved and eggs have turned a pale yellow. Add the milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract and whisk to combine. Add the flour mixture to the egg-milk mixture and whisk just until blended. Do not overmix. In a third bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks form, about 1 minute.Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the egg whites into the waffle batter, being careful not to overmix. Coat the waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray, if required, and pour enough batter in the iron to just cover the waffle grid. Close and cook as per the manufacturer's instructions until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. (Do not open the waffle iron for at least 1 minute.) Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with Strawberry Syrup spooned over the top of each waffle.
- In a medium saucepan, combine all the ingredients and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer until the strawberries are soft and the syrup is thickened and reduced by one-third to one-half in volume, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature before serving. (If thinner syrup is desired, strain the hot syrup through a fine mesh strainer into a clean container and let cool.)
- Preheat and grease a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Whisk buttermilk, yogurt, butter, eggs, and sugar together in a separate bowl; stir into flour mixture until batter is smooth. Fold strawberries into batter.
- Pour about 1/3 cup batter into preheated waffle iron; cook until lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 413.5 calories, Carbohydrate 49.8 g, Cholesterol 107.5 mg, Fat 18.9 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 11.5 g, SaturatedFat 11.2 g, Sodium 839.2 mg, Sugar 8.8 g
WAFFLES WITH WARM STRAWBERRY SAUCE
This warm and fruity sauce takes only minutes to make. It's a nice way to present frozen waffles or even pancakes and French toast. If you don't have cranberry juice, orange juice can be used.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large saucepan, combine the strawberries, 1/4 cup cranberry juice and honey. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. , In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining cranberry juice until smooth; stir into strawberry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. , Toast waffles according to package directions; top with warm strawberry sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 22mg cholesterol, Sodium 527mg sodium, Carbohydrate 54g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
HOMEMADE WAFFLES WITH STRAWBERRIES AND WHIPPED CREAM
- Place strawberries and 3 tablespoons sugar in food processor, cover and pulse just until coarsely chopped.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Combine eggs, sour cream, milk and oil and stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Preheat waffle iron, fill and bake according to manufacturer's directions.
- Serve with strawberry topping and whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366.8, Fat 19.3, SaturatedFat 8.4, Cholesterol 80.7, Sodium 395.1, Carbohydrate 42, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 14.4, Protein 7.6
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Place strawberries, milk, oil, vanilla, and egg in a blender; process until smooth. Add pureed strawberry mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Coat a waffle iron with cooking spray; preheat. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter per 4-inch waffle onto hot waffle iron; spread batter to edges.
- Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until steaming stops; repeat with remaining batter. Serve hot with warm Buttered Strawberry Sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123.8, Fat 3.4, SaturatedFat 0.6, Cholesterol 31.2, Sodium 123.6, Carbohydrate 19.6, Fiber 1, Sugar 2.9, Protein 3.5
More about "strawberry topped waffles recipes"
EASY STRAWBERRY WAFFLES RECIPE | LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 320 per serving
10 BEST SWEET WAFFLE TOPPINGS RECIPES | YUMMLY
STRAWBERRY WAFFLES - DINNER AT THE ZOO
STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM BUTTERMILK WAFFLES - DAMN …
EASY STRAWBERRY TOPPING RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
HEALTHY WAFFLES WITH STRAWBERRY TOPPING - KAY'S CLEAN …
HOMEMADE WAFFLES WITH STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM - THE …
BEST STRAWBERRY WAFFLES – A COUPLE COOKS
STRAWBERRY-TOPPED WAFFLES WITH SWEET CREAM SAUCE
STRAWBERRY WAFFLES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Category Healthy Waffle RecipesCalories 391 per servingTotal Time 50 mins
STRAWBERRY-TOPPED WAFFLES RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
EASY HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY TOPPING (SO GOOD!) | GOOD LIFE EATS
HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY TOPPING - SUGAR SALT MAGIC
10 BEST FRUIT TOPPING WAFFLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
SATURDAY MORNING STUFFED STRAWBERRY WAFFLES – OLD GUY IN THE …
STRAWBERRY WAFFLES RECIPE - SUGAR, SPICE AND FAMILY LIFE
BELGIAN WAFFLES WITH TRIPLE STRAWBERRY TOPPING - WILLIAMS …
STRAWBERRY-TOPPED WAFFLES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
STRAWBERRY TOPPING - EASY RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE FRESH STRAWBERRY …
STRAWBERRY BANANA WAFFLES - THE BITTER SIDE OF SWEET
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WAFFLES - WELL PLATED BY ERIN
WAFFLES WITH STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM | WILLIAMS SONOMA
20 BEST WAFFLE TOPPINGS - WHAT TO PUT ON WAFFLES
STRAWBERRY WAFFLES - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
STRAWBERRY WAFFLES WITH BUTTERED STRAWBERRY SAUCE RECIPE
14 WAFFLE TOPPINGS FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH, OR DINNER - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
STRAWBERRY VANILLA WAFFLE RECIPE | NORINE'S NEST
HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY TOPPING - TASTES OF LIZZY T
STRAWBERRY TOPPING FOR WAFFLES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
STRAWBERRY-TOPPED WAFFLES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD NEWS
SCRUMPTIOUS STRAWBERRY WAFFLE RECIPE - DELISHABLY
STRAWBERRY WAFFLES - SUSTAINABLE COOKS
STRAWBERRY TOPPING RECIPE FOR WAFFLES - FOOD NEWS
4-INGREDIENT STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM PANCAKE TOPPING (FOR …
WAFFLES WITH STRAWBERRY TOPPING AND WHIPPED CREAM - SARAH …
QUICK AND EASY STRAWBERRY SAUCE FOR PANCAKES AND WAFFLES
STRAWBERRY SAUCE RECIPE (STRAWBERRY TOPPING)
STUFFED WAFFLES WITH STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM CHEESE
You'll also love