elegant on an appetizer plate. with soup or salad, dainty enough for a luncheon with the girls. an outstanding sandwich with a special touch.
Time: 45 minutes
- slice baguette in half lengthwise
- hollow out leaving a shell thick
- set aside
- cook spinach , drain and chop in processor
- add cheese , basil , and milk
- pulse till smooth
- spread on inside surface of bread
- combine ham , nuts , mustard and enough mayonnaise to moisten the mixture
- pack filling on the bottom half of bread mounding slightly
- put loaf back together
- envelop tightly in plastic and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight
- slice on the diagonal and serve
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- french baguette
- cream cheese
- spinach leaves
- pistachio nut
- dijon mustard
Elegant on an appetizer plate. With soup or salad, dainty enough for a luncheon with the girls. An outstanding sandwich with a Special touch.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Sageca
Yield 30 slices
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise.
- Hollow out leaving a shell ½" thick. Set aside.
- Cook spinach, drain and chop in processor; add cheese, basil, and milk; pulse till smooth. Spread on inside surface of bread. Combine ham, nuts, mustard and enough mayonnaise to moisten the mixture.
- Pack filling on the bottom half of bread mounding slightly.
- Put loaf back together.
- Envelop tightly in plastic and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Slice on the diagonal and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1 French baguette
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 4 cups ham, minced
- 1/3 cup pistachio nut, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
You'll also love
More recipes about stuffed baguette recipes
10 Best Stuffed Baguette Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com...
- nonstick cooking spray, black pepper, Gruyere cheese, cremini mushrooms and 10 more.
- day-old baguette, Dijon mustard, large eggs, black pepper, nonstick cooking spray and 6 more.
Stuffed Baguette - Family Fresh Meals
Recipe From : familyfreshmeals.com2012-02-17 · Using an electric mixer/stand mixer, mix until well combined. Working again from the both ends, fill the baguette with the cheese mixture. Pack the filling tight. Wrap the stuffed baguette … ...
- Slice off both ends of the baguette. Next, slice baguette in half, making 2, 6 in baguettes. This will make it easier to hollow out and stuff.
30 Stuffed baguette ideas | cooking recipes, yummy food ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comJun 20, 2020 - Explore Rasha's board "stuffed baguette", followed by 106 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about cooking recipes, yummy food, recipes. ...
Club Foody | Stuffed Baguettes Recipe • Delicious open ...
Recipe From : clubfoody.comThese Stuffed Baguettes are a great dish for either lunch or dinner with a nice salad on the side. They are quite filling and so easy to make. If you want to go a step further and make your own baguettes, here’s another one of my recipes… French Baguettes. Bon Appétit! Here are more great sandwich recipes … ...
Category: Lunch, Sandwiches
Antipasto-Stuffed Baguettes Recipe: How to Make It | Taste ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comCut the top third off each baguette; carefully hollow out bottoms, leaving a 1/4-in. shell (discard removed bread or save for another use). Spread olive mixture in the bottom … ...
Cuisine: Europe, Italian
Category: Appetizers, Lunch
- In a blender, combine olives, oil, lemon juice, garlic and herbs; cover and process until olives are chopped.
- Set aside 1/3 cup olive mixture (refrigerate remaining mixture for another use)., Cut the top third off each baguette; carefully hollow out bottoms, leaving a 1/4-in. shell (discard removed bread or save for another use). , Spread olive mixture in the bottom of each loaf.
Stuffed Baguettes | Just A Pinch Recipes
Recipe From : justapinch.com2019-08-26 · Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large skillet over medium heat, add bacon and sauté until half cooked. Add ground beef and cook. Add onion and sauté until translucent. ...
Total Time: 50 mins
Stuffed Baguette | Baking Obsession
Recipe From : bakingobsession.com2009-10-04 · Slice off both ends of the baguette. Using a long thin knife and working from the both ends, hollow the baguette out leaving about ½-inch thick crust all around. Using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese until smooth and lump-free. Beat in the goat cheese and garlic. ... Show details
Southwest Stuffed Baguette • Curious Cuisiniere
Recipe From : curiouscuisiniere.com2015-01-28 · Pack the filling in tight with a spoon. Place the other end back in place so the filling doesn't spill out as the baguette cooks, and wrap the stuffed baguette tightly in aluminum foil. Repeat the process with the second baguette and the remaining filling. Place the two, wrapped, baguettes … ...
Calories: 96 per serving
Total Time: 1 hr 25 mins
- Heat butter in a large skillet. Add onion and garlic. Sauté over medium heat until soft, 3-5 minutes. Add red peppers, corn, cauliflower, and seasonings. Sauté until peppers have slightly softened, 3-5 minutes.
- While the mixture is cooling, prepare your baguettes. Slice both ends off of the baguette. Using a long, serrated bread knife cut the center out of the baguette, being careful not to puncture the crust. Pull out the center bread, creating a tube of crust that is lined with a slight layer of soft, inner bread.
Antipasto-Stuffed Baguettes recipe | Epicurious.com
Recipe From : epicurious.com1994-07-01 · Fit top shells over bottom shells and press baguette together, re-forming loaves. Wrap each baguette tightly in foil and chill at least 3 hours or overnight. Cut each baguette diagonally into 12... ...
Cheesy Jalapeno Bacon Stuffed Baguette | RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.com2015-05-01 · Place the bacon, cream cheese, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, jalapeños, scallions/shallots and pepper in a bowl and mix until combined. Use a knife or piping bag to stuff the mixture inside the baguettes. … ...
Total Time: 35 mins
Category: Party Food
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Add bacon and cook until lightly browned. Remove onto a plate lined with a paper towel to drain excess fat. Set aside to cool.
- Use a long knife (preferably bread knife) to cut the bread out, leaving about a 1/2" / 1.5cm wall of bread and crust. (Note 2)
Cheese-Stuffed Baguette Bread (Bacon and Shrimp) | Ricardo
Recipe From : ricardocuisine.com2013-11-29 · Spread cheese on two baguette halves. Place on the baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and bread is crisp and golden brown. ...
Total Time: 30 mins
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- While bread is baking, in a skillet, brown bacon. Add onion and cook until soft. Off the heat, add parsley and mix thoroughly. Season with pepper. Spread over the warm cheese-stuffed baguette. Cut into 12 slices.
- In a bowl, combine shrimp and green onion. Season with salt and pepper. Spread over the other cheese-stuffed baguette. Cut into 12 slices.
Easy Crab-Stuffed Baguette Recipe - Everyday Dishes
Recipe From : everydaydishes.com2015-09-11 · In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add imitation crab, breaking the chunks into very small pieces with a fork. Add cream cheese, celery, lemon zest, lemon juice, … ...
Calories: 52 per serving
Total Time: 30 mins
- Cut baguette into approximately 6" lengths then use a long, thin knife to hollow out the interior of each piece. Leave a ½" wall all the way around the interior of the bread, removing only the very center. Set the bread aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add imitation crab, breaking the chunks into very small pieces with a fork. Add cream cheese, celery, lemon zest, lemon juice, seasoned salt, dill and green onion. Mix to combine, making sure cream cheese is evenly incorporated.
- Add only as much mayonnaise as needed to bind the mixture together. Then, pack the center of each piece of baguette with the crab filling. Don’t leave any space empty.
- Wrap each piece of baguette with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until filling is firm. Remove from the fridge and slice into ½"-thick slices to serve as an appetizer or simply cut into desired portions to serve as a delicious lunch. Enjoy!
10 Best Stuffed Baguette Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.co.ukSteak Baguette Unilever UK pepper, French stick, red onions, steaks, olive oil, rocket, Hellmann''s Light Mayonnaise and 2 more Cheesy Jalapeno Bacon Stuffed Baguette with Garlic Butter RecipeTin Eats salt, oil, PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, scallions, bacon, baguette and 6 more ... Show details
21 Best Stuffed baguette ideas | fruit buffet, appetizers ...
Recipe From : pinterest.com2018-09-21 · Aug 8, 2019 - Explore Sheila Zimmerman's board "Stuffed baguette" on Pinterest. See more ideas about fruit buffet, appetizers for party, fruit display. ...
3 Epic Stuffed Baguettes That Will Blow Your Mind - YouTube
Recipe From : youtube.com3 Amazing Stuffed Baguettes: Toad-In-The-Hole Breakfast Loaf, Bacon-Wrapped Pepperoni Baguette, And Italian Meatball Sub Boat ⬇️ FULL RECIPES BELOW ⬇️ There ... ... Show details
Stuffed Baguette | Picture the Recipe
Recipe From : picturetherecipe.com2012-05-07 · – In a stand mixer with a whisk attachment or by hand, whisk the cream cream cheese until smooth and creamy. – Add the onion, garlic, sundried tomatoes, olives and parsley fold it all in with a spatula. Give it a taste and season it with salt and pepper according to your taste. ... Show details
Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Baguette Recipe | Ontario Pork
Recipe From : ontariopork.on.ca2018-04-26 · Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven to 350ºF In a sauté pan, cook bacon until lightly brown. Remove onto a plate lined with paper towel and allow to cool. ...
Category: Lunch, Dinner
Total Time: 30 mins
Stuffed Baguettes - Recipe | Tastycraze.com
Recipe From : tastycraze.com2016-07-22 · Forget about burgers, sandwiches and doners - this stuffed baguette will blow your mind.. Stuffed baguettes how to make at home. Cooking Recipes; Articles; Culinary Community; Forum ; 1. Log in. Stuffed Baguettes. Пълнена багета Punjeni baget. tastycraze.com » Recipes » Sandwiches » Baguettes »Stuffed Baguettes. Recipe; Photos (1) Cooked; Rating (1) Comments; Similar (20 ... ...
Cuisine: American Cuisine
Total Time: 30 mins
Stuffed Mediterranean Baguette Recipe | Get Cracking
Recipe From : eggs.caRecipes Stuffed Mediterranean Baguette. A fresh whole wheat baguette filled with egg salad and mixed with the Mediterranean flavours of zucchini, roasted red peppers and … ...
Total Time: 30 mins
Calories: 118 per serving
Stuffed Baguette Recipe - ourdailyideas.com
Recipe From : ourdailyideas.com2015-01-11 · Stuffed Baguette Recipe – Directions by “Baking Obsession” Share This Post. Tweet. 23 Responses to "Stuffed Baguette Recipe" German t Martinez j says: January 6, 2017 at 11:04 am. Favor las recetas en español. Reply. marisa says: May 25, 2017 at 9:07 pm. No hablo español pero uso el APP google traductor espero haber ayudado. Marisa. Reply. Ma. Teresa says: February 4, 2017 at 9:26 pm ... ... Show details
Pizza Dip Stuffed Baguette - Spend With Pennies
Recipe From : spendwithpennies.com2016-05-27 · Mix together Cream Cheese Filling ingredients. Use a knife to cut a deep V into the baguette and pick out the bread to create a deep crevice. Spread the pizza sauce into the crevice. … ...
Calories: 286 per serving
- Heat a non stick skillet over high heat. Cook HALF the pepperoni/salami and onion into the skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Add red bell peppers and cook for a further 1 minute. Remove onto a plate.
Classic Baguettes | King Arthur Baking
Recipe From : kingarthurbaking.comBake the baguettes — on the pan, or on a stone — for 24 to 28 minutes, or until they're a very deep golden brown. Remove them from the oven and cool them on a rack. Or, for the very crispiest baguettes, turn off the oven, crack it open about 2", and allow the baguettes to cool completely in the oven, until both baguettes … ...
Total Time: 19 hrs 50 mins
- The starter should have expanded and become bubbly., To make the dough: Mix and knead everything together — by hand, mixer or bread machine set on the dough cycle — to make a soft, somewhat smooth dough; it should be cohesive, but the surface may still be a bit rough.
- If you're using a stand mixer, knead for about 4 minutes on medium-low speed (speed 2 on a KitchenAid); the finished dough should stick a bit at the bottom of the bowl., Place the dough in a lightly greased medium-sized bowl, cover the bowl, and let the dough rest and rise for 45 minutes.
Niçoise stuffed baguette recipe | BBC Good Food
Recipe From : bbcgoodfood.com2012-08-09 · Method. STEP 1. Bring a small pan of water to the boil. Add the eggs and boil for 10 mins. Drain, then run the eggs under the cold tap to cool quickly. Carefully shell and cut the eggs into wedge … ...
Category: Main Course
Total Time: 20 mins
- Bring a small pan of water to the boil. Add the eggs and boil for 10 mins. Drain, then run the eggs under the cold tap to cool quickly. Carefully shell and cut the eggs into wedge-shaped quarters. Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for the shallot vinaigrette with seasoning and stir in the oil from the tuna.
- Slice the loaf in half lengthways, but not all the way through, so it opens up like a book. Use your fingers to pull out any bread that easily comes away from the top half to hollow the loaf a little.
- On the bottom half of the loaf, drizzle over the vinaigrette. Stir the mayonnaise into the tuna and spread on top. Now layer in the tomatoes, basil, olives, eggs and anchovies.
- Tightly roll up in baking parchment and secure down the length with elastic bands or string. Press really well all the way down the loaf, then chill overnight. Cut into slices if feeding a crowd, or into 4 lengths.
Egg Stuffed Baguette - Maya Kitchenette
Recipe From : mayakitchenette.com2015-01-09 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut off the top of the baguette and hollow out the inside. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg and cream/buttermilk. Stir in sausage, onion, peppers, cheese, salt and pepper. Divide filling into two equal parts and fill the baguettes. Cook baguettes on a baking sheet and bake for 30 mins. ...
Total Time: 55 mins
Stuffed Baguette Sandwich | Lunch Recipes | GoodtoKnow
Recipe From : goodto.com2019-07-02 · Stuffed baguette sandwich recipe. Click to rate (92 ratings) Sending your rating. Anneliese Giggins July 2, 2019 8:00 am. makes: 1 Skill: easy: Cost: cheap: Prep: 20 min Cooking: 2 hr (chilling time) We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. This clever twist on the sandwich can be made with your kids thanks to our special recipe from our lovely blogger ... ...
Total Time: 2 hrs 20 mins
Easy Maple Walnut & Vegan Cream Cheese Stuffed Baguette Recipe
Recipe From : allpurposeveggies.com2021-03-19 · Spoon in the cream cheese mixture into the baguette starting from one end, pushing down the filling so that it is well stuffed. Stuff the other side with filling. Store the stuffed baguettes in the fridge for 30 minutes (up to 1 day). ...
Category: Appetizer, Dessert, Snack