a real cool caper!
Time: 4 minutes
- blend the ingredients together to a smooth consistency
- serve garnished with a wedge of fresh watermelon and a sprig of mint !
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- fresh mint leaves
- sugar syrup
- fresh lime juice
- ice cubes
EASY SUMMER CHICKEN CHILI
Make and share this Easy Summer Chicken Chili recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by nemokitty
Yield 4 serving(s)
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, zucchini, jalapeno, chili powder and cumin; stir to coat. Cook, stirring occasionally, til vegetables have begun to soften, 5 minutes.
- Stir in broth, beans and tomatoes and their juices; bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken. Return to simmer and cook until chicken is cooked through, 5-7 minutes. Add salt or pepper if needed. Divide among 4 bowls and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, with juices
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
Recipe From epicurious.com
Yield 6-8 servings
- Warm olive oil in a large dutch oven (pot), chop onions into 1/4 to 1/2 inch squares and add to oil (saute). Finely chop garlic and add to dutch oven. Dice up the peppers into 1/2 - 3/4 inch squares, saute with others. Chop up jalapeno (remove seeds) into small chunks and add to dutch oven. Heat mixture (Ragu) slowly. Add red pepper, black pepper, and salt. Dice up carrot into small 1/4 inch chunks and add to ragu. After about 10 minutes the peppers and onions should start to soften nicely, add ground beef to the ragu. Add chili powders. Allow meat to brown within the mixture, stir often. Once browned, add wine to the ragu. Turn up the heat and let boil for around 3-5 minutes allowing the wine to evaporate. Continue to stir. Add in whole tomatoes and broth, stir. Add the rest of the ingredients, bring to boil, then turn down the heat and let simmer. Cut up the whole tomatoes in the dutch over with a large spoon. Strain and Rinse Beans ... Add. Add more broth if needed. Ready to eat in 30-45 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 24
- Olive Oil (Tbs)
- Garlic (1-3 Cloves)
- Vidalia Onion (1 large)
- Green Pepper (1)
- Red Pepper (1)
- Jalapeno (1-2)
- Carrots (1 lb)
- Red Pepper (1 tsp)
- Ground Black Pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Kosher Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Ground Beef(2 lb lean)
- Red Wine (1/2 cup)
- Chili Powder (1/8 cup)
- Ancho Chili Powder (1 Tbs)
- Whole Tomatoes (1 large can)
- Chicken Broth (1 large can)
- Onion Powder (1 tsp)
- Cumin (1 tsp)
- Brown Sugar (1 tsp)
- Oregano (1 tsp)
- Black Beans (Can)
- Navy Beans (Can)
- Light Red Kidney Bean (Can)
- Cannellini Beans (Can)
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion for-1-or-2 5-ingredients-or-less beverages fruit asian indian easy no-cook beginner-cook summer vegan vegetarian smoothies dietary seasonal melons number-of-servings 3-steps-or-less technique
You'll also love
More recipes about summer chill recipes
Farmers' Market Summer Chili Recipe | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2017-06-20 · Stir in chili powder, cumin, salt, coriander, and oregano. Cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in crushed tomatoes, pinto beans, lady peas, diced … ...
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high. Add onion, bell pepper, and serrano chile; cook, stirring often, until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add beef and garlic; cook, stirring often to crumble beef, until meat is browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in chili powder, cumin, salt, coriander, and oregano. Cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in crushed tomatoes, pinto beans, lady peas, diced tomatoes, zucchini, squash, and corn, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes. Stir in water, 1/4 cup at a time, if chili seems too thick.
Summer Vegetable Chili Recipe | Food Network Kitchen ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
7 Summer chill recipes ideas | recipes, yummy drinks, rumchata
Recipe From : pinterest.caJul 9, 2019 - Explore Carolyn Gleeson's board "Summer chill recipes" on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, yummy drinks, rumchata. ... Show details
10 Chill Summer Drink Recipes For The Long Weekend ...
Recipe From : chatelaine.comRecipe Collections. 10 Chill Summer Drink Recipes For The Long Weekend. Better stock up on ice. By Heather MacMullin Updated September 1, 2020. Summer is nearly behind us for another year—but ... ... Show details
Summer Chili | Better Homes & Gardens
Recipe From : bhg.com2015-06-01 · Microwave frozen vegetables according to package directions. Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and preheat over medium heat. Add … ...
- Microwave frozen vegetables according to package directions. Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and preheat over medium heat. Add ground beef and cook until meat is browned, breaking up meat as it cooks.
- Add the cooked vegetables, beans, undrained diced tomatoes, chicken broth, and chipotle chile pepper. Cook over medium heat until bubbly. Stir in 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese.
Summer Vegetarian Chili Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2019-04-04 · Heat oil in medium pot. Add onion, garlic, chili powder and cumin. Saute over medium heat until onion is soft, about 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients … ...
- Heat oil in medium pot. Add onion, garlic, chili powder and cumin. Saute over medium heat until onion is soft, about 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients (except garnishes) and stir. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are soft. Add more liquid if needed.
- Serve alone or over rice (preferably brown). Garnish if desired with any of the following: reduced-fat cheddar cheese, onion, fat-free sour cream, guacamole, fresh cilantro.
101 Super Fresh and Easy Summer Recipes You Have to Try
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com... Show details
Best Ever Chili Recipe | The Recipe Critic
Recipe From : therecipecritic.com2020-04-26 · In a large pot add the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic and sauté until almost tender. Add in the ground beef and cook and crumble until brown. Add in the beef … ...
- In a large pot add the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic and sauté until almost tender. Add in the ground beef and cook and crumble until brown.
- Add in the beef broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, pinto beans, kidney beans, chili powder, oregano, cumin, coriander, salt and cayenne.
10 Refreshing Cold Soups To Chill Out Your Sizzling Summer ...
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-03-24 · Watermelon, cucumber, red bell peppers, onion, jalapeno, lemon juice, mint, ginger, honey, and pineapple juice take a ride in the blender to make a sweet and savory fruity gazpacho. "This was absolutely delicious. A wonderful combination of sweet and spicy," says Betsey Norland. ...
Summer Crockpot Recipes: 80 Meals to Make in a Slow Cooker
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com... Show details
120 Summer Grilling Recipes You'll Cook All Season Long
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2020-07-22 · One of the best things about summer is fresh sweet corn, and this recipe is a definite standout. We love its creamy dressing, crunchy panko coating and spicy jalapeno kick. If you're really feeling wild, sprinkle these with a bit of cooked and crumbled bacon! —Crystal Schlueter, Northglenn, Colorado . Go to Recipe. 63 / 120. Big John's Chili-Rubbed Ribs When my family thinks of summer ... ...
FRESH AND TASTY SUMMER CHILI recipe | Epicurious.com
Recipe From : epicurious.com2015-10-02 · Saute ground beef and brown, then drain any fat and put aside. In same pan, saute onions until translucent, then garlic. Add onions, garlic and meat to a large stockpot, add tomatoes, beans, hot... ...
Chilled Soup Recipes for Summer | Martha Stewart
Recipe From : marthastewart.com2011-01-11 · Make our healthy Chilled Garlic and Spinach Soup, which features low-sodium chicken broth, low-fat plain yogurt, and loads of greens for a vitamin-rich option. You could also whip up a batch of our airy and Light Gazpacho Broth. ...
15 Simple and Delicious Summer Crockpot Recipes
Recipe From : thespruceeats.com...
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken. In only three hours, you can have scrumptious slow cooker barbecue chicken ready for the family. This recipe requires just three ingredients and the shredded chicken is perfect for creating quick sandwiches.
- Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs. There's no need to fire up the grill when you get a craving for delicious barbecued ribs. Simply toss them in your slow cooker with a homemade barbecue sauce and they'll be ready for dinner.
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops With Peaches. Take advantage of the summer's peach crop and pair them with pork chops in this unforgettable slow cooker pork chops with peaches recipe.
- Crock Pot Chili Dog Sauce. A flavorful crock pot chili dog sauce is an ideal topping for your grilled hot dogs or sausages. It can also save the day if the weather takes a turn for the worse and your barbecue gets rained out.
- BBQ Chicken Drummies. Always a favorite appetizer, BBQ chicken drummies are a fantastic contribution to a potluck or picnic. The slow cooker makes these wings super easy to whip up.
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Beans With Bacon. The ultimate side for any picnic, slow cooker barbecue beans with bacon can be ready in a few hours with minimal effort.
- Slow Cooker Corn on the Cob. Grilled corn is a summer treat. Don't worry if you run out of room on the grill, though—just turn on your crock pot and cook it up!
- Summer Crock Pot Veggies. Some of the best summer crock pot recipes take advantage of the bounty of fresh produce that makes the season great. That's exactly what you'll find in this healthy summer crock pot veggies recipe.
- Crock Pot Squash Casserole. Whether you have yellow summer squash or zucchini, you're going to love how they cook up in this simple crock pot squash casserole.
- Slow Cooker Zucchini and Tomatoes. Turn your garden harvest into a delicious slow cooker meal. The slow cooker zucchini and tomatoes recipe has an Italian flair that's a bit like ratatouille, but it's so much easier!
38 Summer Recipes ideas in 2021 | recipes, hormel chili ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caApr 5, 2021 - Explore HORMEL® Chili's board "Summer Recipes", followed by 693 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, hormel chili, summer recipes. ... Show details
Summer Vegetable Black Bean Chili - Some the Wiser
Recipe From : somethewiser.com2014-08-27 · Instructions. In a large pot, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add the eggplant and squash in batches and saute for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned and softened, adding olive oil as needed. Using a slotted spoon, remove cooked squash/eggplant to a separate bowl and set aside. ...
Three-Bean Summer Skillet Chili | Kitchn
Recipe From : thekitchn.com2020-06-25 · Add the cannellini beans, pinto beans, 3 cups low-sodium vegetable broth, and 1 cup frozen peas. Reduce the heat to low and let simmer until about a third of the liquid has evaporated and the chili has thickened slightly, 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, make the pickled onions. ...
Slow Cooker Summer Chicken Chili | Wholefully
Recipe From : wholefully.com2019-09-25 · Combine tomato sauce, pinto beans, black beans, corn, onion, bell pepper, garlic, jalapeno, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper in the basin of a large slow cooker. Place … ...
- Combine tomato sauce, pinto beans, black beans, corn, onion, bell pepper, garlic, jalapeno, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper in the basin of a large slow cooker. Place chicken breasts on top and close slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8-10. Thirty minutes before serving, remove chicken and shred using two forks. Return to chili and stir well.
Grill It or Chill It: Appetizer Recipes Perfect for Summer ...
Recipe From : marthastewart.com2019-07-10 · Grilled Shrimp and Bacon with Lemons. shrimp-011-fin-0711mld106657.jpg. View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab. You'll please pretty much everyone with this informal appetizer of shrimp and bacon with sizzling lemon slices. Pile them onto a platter or paper-covered board and place a plate for shells on the side. 2 of 12. Applications. View All. ...
Instant Pot Summer Chili - Mama Needs Cake
Recipe From : mamaneedscake.com2020-07-23 · Layer the peppers, zucchini, and onions on top of the beef. Top with the cumin, chili powder, garlic, paprika, thyme, and lime zest. Top with the beans. Pour in the chicken broth and top … ...
42 Summer (That's Right, Summer!) Crock-Pot Recipes
Recipe From : greatist.com...
- Slow Cooker Frittata With Zucchini, Tomato, and Feta. Take the stress out of the next brunch you host with this simple yet produce- and protein-packed frittata.
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Burritos. Whether you’re taking it to go or sitting down for a leisurely brunch, there’s never a bad time for a burrito.
- Healthy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Granola. Making your own granola is a lot easier than you may think—all it involves is throwing fiber-rich oats and light, metabolism-boosting spice into a slow cooker and stirring every once in a while.
- Slow Cooker Veggie Omelet. Making omelets to order is ambitious (and lets you channel your inner Julia Child), but after a few, all that flipping can become more work than it’s worth.
- Slow Cooker Sticky Pecan Buns. Sometimes nothing but a gooey pastry will do for breakfast. Not only do these caramel-laced rolls use heart-healthy whole-wheat flour and a fraction of the butter used in traditional sticky bun recipes—making them decadent yet still wholesome—but baking them in the slow cooker means no need to heat up the house by turning on the oven.
- Healthy Crock-Pot Breakfast Casserole. Delicious as they are, breakfast casseroles can sometimes be uber heavy, leaving you regretting your meal an hour later.
- Crock-Pot Grain-Free Blueberry Scones. With fresh blueberries bursting from their seams and an almond flour base that’s free of gluten, these scones may look like dessert, but they’re healthy and satiating enough for breakfast.
- Skinny Parmesan Spinach Dip. Spinach Parmesan dip is always a crowd favorite, but who wants to get weighed down with all that heavy dairy in the heat?
- Squash, Sweet Potato, Carrot, and White Bean Soup. Usher in warm weather with a soup that celebrates the best of the season’s produce—yellow squash.
- Slow Cooker Summer Chowder. More often associated with winter, chowder gets a warm weather update with the addition of summery ingredients like zucchini, tomatoes, and basil.
End of Summer Chicken Chili | a farmgirl's dabbles
Recipe From : afarmgirlsdabbles.com2019-01-22 · In a large heavy duty soup pot, French oven, or braiser (shown in my photos), melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium to medium-high heat. Coat chicken lightly with olive oil and … ...
- In a large heavy duty soup pot, French oven, or braiser (shown in my photos), melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium to medium-high heat. Coat chicken lightly with olive oil and then sprinkle with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, fairly generously. Add chicken to pot and sautée until golden. Turn chicken over and sautée second side until golden. Then turn heat to medium, cover pan with lid, and cook just until chicken is no longer pink inside. Remove chicken to a cutting board and set aside.
- Return same pot to stovetop and heat to medium-high. Add remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Once butter has melted, add onion, pepper, garlic, and jalapeno. Sautée for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add zucchini and yellow squash and sautée an additional 5 minutes. Add corn, tomatoes, beer, cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Stir to combine. Heat until bubbling and then reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 10 minutes.
- Using 2 forks, shred the chicken and add to the pot, followed by the fresh lime juice and zest. Right before serving, stir in the fresh herbs. Adjust to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- To serve, offer plenty of goodies at your table. Smoked gouda is wonderful with this chili, and we always have cilantro, green onions, sour cream, and fresh limes. If you really want to offer something special with this chili pot, bake up a batch of fresh Honey Cornbread Muffins. They're a family favorite, and easy to make. You won't be sorry you put forth the effort!
Easy Vegetarian Summer Chili - Jar Of Lemons
Recipe From : jaroflemons.com2018-05-14 · Cook the cubed summer squash and zucchini in the oil over medium-high heat in a stock pot for about 10 minutes (or until soft). Add in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and broth, cooking … ...
- Cook the cubed summer squash and zucchini in the oil over medium-high heat in a stock pot for about 10 minutes (or until soft).