SUPER DELICIOUS AND EASY BAKED FISH (ANYKIND)
This recipe was in my family forever! We love fish and this recipe is so easy and delicious that if you even don't like fish, you'll love it in this recipe. Serve it with rice, mashed potatoes or just have it with a side of veggies. Enjoy!
Provided by AngelaSept
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a baking dish
- Coat fillets evenly, and not too thickly, with Mayo.
- (I use my finger to spread it.) Sprinkle evenly with sliced onion.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 325 degrees F until done, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258.1, Fat 6.3, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 115.4, Sodium 171.1, Carbohydrate 4.5, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 1.6, Protein 45.9
QUICK AND EASY BAKED FISH FILLET
We love boating here in the Hamptons in NY. Fluke (summer flounder) fishing is one of our favorite past times. The water is so clean you can actually watch the fish going to the hook. With fresh fish, we enjoy very basic, tasty recipes. This is a keeper!
Provided by JOAN2005
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place flounder in a baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Mix lemon juice, butter, and onion together in a bowl; pour over flounder.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 164.5 calories, Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Cholesterol 87.4 mg, Fat 4.5 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 28.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 530.9 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
EASY BAKED FISH
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line 8x10" dish with foil.
- Place fish in pan, sprinkle with seasonings.
- Use a pastry brush to sparingly coat tops and sides of fillets with mayonnaise.
- top with generous sprinkling of paprika.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes, until fish flakes when touched with fork.
- Serves 4.
- Note: No need to turn while baking.
- any amount may be prepared by adjusting size of pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 176.3, Fat 5.9, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 66.2, Sodium 192.8, Carbohydrate 3.5, Sugar 0.9, Protein 26
More about "super delicious and easy baked fish anykind recipes"
19 BAKED FISH RECIPES FOR EASY, DELICIOUS DINNERS - THE …
Author Cathy JacobsPublished 2019-10-11
- Thai Baked Whole Fish in Garlic-Chili Sauce. Use your oven for this delicious whole baked fish in an aromatic, spicy, and sweet Thai-style sauce. Cut slits in both sides of the fish before sealing it in a tinfoil packet with sauce ingredients, to infuse it with amazing flavor.
- Baked Sardines With Garlic and Oregano. If you are familiar only with canned sardines, this whole baked fish will be a revelation. Prepare the tiny fish in the Greek style for the oven with garlic, oregano, lemon juice, olive oil, and simple seasonings.
- Lemon-Garlic Baked Salmon Fillet. Salmon is America's favorite fish and this easy baked lemon-garlic salmon is a great way to enjoy it. Only a handful of basic pantry ingredients are needed to flavor salmon fillets, which you wrap up in foil packets for the oven, to produce moist, perfectly-cooked fish.
- Baked Halibut With Mushroom Cream Sauce. Bake firm-fleshed halibut fillets with a little butter, salt, and pepper, then top with a delicious mushroom-cream sauce to produce tasty meal that is special enough for company.
- Baked Flounder With Lemon and Butter. Here's a quick and easy weeknight recipe that proves just how flavorful baked fish can be. Create a simple, seasoned lemon-butter sauce to bring out the natural, mild sweetness of flounder and help the delicate-textured fillets retain moistness when baked.
- Baked Stuffed Cod With Bacon. To make this New England-style dish, start by filling a whole meaty, saltwater cod (or haddock) with your go-to holiday stuffing recipe.
- Herbed Sea Bass Baked in Paper. Elegant stuffed sea bass is a beautiful, Greek-inspired way to enjoy the fish. Wrap the fillets in parchment paper, layered with fresh sliced tomatoes and place them in a dish of white wine.
- Mexican Baked White Fish in Cilantro Sauce. Use a bounty of cilantro from the garden to make this beautiful Mexican baked fish. Whirl the leafy herb in a blender with buttery sauteed onions, cream, garlic, and lime juice, and pour the herbaceous sauce over tilapia or sole fillets for oven-baking to perfection.
- Baked Teriyaki Salmon. Asian flavors and salmon make the perfect pairing and this recipe for baked teriyaki salmon is a delicious example. The salmon is marinated in a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger powders, and cornstarch and then baked.
- Baked Sole With Mint and Ginger. When you're rushing to get dinner on the table, reach for this health-conscious recipe that takes only 30 minutes. Simply scatter sole with mint leaves and fresh ginger for baking quickly in the oven.
50 BAKED FISH RECIPES TO MAKE IN YOUR OVEN | ALLRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
EASY OVEN BAKED FISH RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
BAKED SEABREAM | EASY BAKED FISH - THE BIG SWEET TOOTH
EASY BAKED FISH RECIPES - COOK.ME RECIPES
SUPER EASY BAKED FISH RECIPE IN 20 MINUTES - YOUTUBE
SUPER EASY OVEN BAKED FISH RECIPE|FISH RECIPE| QUARANTINE RECIPE
EASIEST BAKED FISH - RECIPES | NOAHSTRENGTH.COM
SUPER DELICIOUS AND EASY BAKED FISH (ANYKIND) - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
EASY BAKED FISH WITH GARLIC AND BASIL - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
SUPER EASY OVEN BAKED FISH RECIPE|FISH RECIPE ... - VIVA RECIPES
25+ BOLD AND EASY FISH RECIPES ANYONE CAN MAKE
EASY BAKED FISH STICKS | EASY BAKED FISH RECIPES, FISH RECIPES, RECIPES
170 FISH + SEAFOOD RECIPES IDEAS IN 2022 | SEAFOOD RECIPES, RECIPES, …
BAKED FISH WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
EASY BAKED FISH RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
41 EASY FISH RECIPES READY IN 30 MINUTES | TASTE OF HOME
EASY OVEN-BAKED FISH - MY FORKING LIFE
DELICIOUS BAKED FISH RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY BAKED FISH RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CRISPY BAKED FISH (5 INGREDIENTS!) - SLENDER KITCHEN
21 EASY DELICIOUS BAKED FISH RECIPES FOR MEAL PREP
SUPER EASY OVEN BAKED FISH RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
READY, SET, DINNER: SUPER EASY ITALIAN BAKED FISH - DISH ON FISH
TOP 10 EASY BAKED FISH RECIPES - COOK.ME RECIPES
CRISPY OVEN-BAKED BREADED FISH RECIPE – NO FRYING NEEDED!
EASY KOSHER FISH RECIPES | SUPER DELICIOUS - SIMPLE COOKING, TIPS …
BAKED FISH RECIPES - BBC FOOD
EASY LEMON BUTTER BAKED FISH - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
SUPER EASY BAKED FISH RECIPE IN 20 MINUTES - FOOD NEWS
SUPER DELICIOUS AND EASY BAKED FISH (ANYKIND) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
17 HEALTHY BAKED FISH RECIPES FOR BUSY WEEKNIGHTS
HOW TO MAKE SUPER EASY OVEN BAKED FISH RECIPE
12 EASY FISH RECIPES | CHEW OUT LOUD
SUPER EASY OVEN BAKED FISH RECIPE|FISH RECIPE| QUARANTINE RECIPE
FISH BAKED RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
23 EASY BAKED FISH RECIPES - HEALTHY WEEKNIGHT DINNERS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are the Best Baked fish recipes?Parmesan Baked crusted tilapia is one of the best ever baked fish recipes that my family will love so much. It is delicious, super easy as well and so flavorful that made in under 20 minutes. Get the recipe here. 12. Oven Baked Sheet Pan Fish And Chips This oven bakes sheet pan fish is so tasty, healthier recipe you get in an hour.
Is it possible to bake fish?Well, my friends, I have the answer for you: Bake it! These baked fish recipes skip the stove and head straight to the oven. They’re nutritious, yummy and won’t leave the kitchen smelling like a seaport. For many of these recipes, while the suggested fish is optimal, you can mix and match other favorites.
What is the best way to cook fish on a sheet?Lemon butter baked fish is the perfect, easy sheet pan dinner recipe. Baked with asparagus and a delicious lemon butter sauce. Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF and line a sheet pan with parchment/baking paper. Combine the butter, lemon, garlic and herbs in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
How to bake fish and asparagus?Place fish fillets and asparagus (green beans, sugar snap peas or broccoli can be substituted). Pour the lemon butter sauce over the fish and asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Bake in a pre-heated oven until the fish and asparagus are cooked through and fork tender, approximately 12-15 minutes. What kind of fish can be baked?