this is a quick and easy tex-mex recipe that you can use as a main dish. served with a salad, it makes a meal. you may also serve it as an appetizer by serving it in a chafing dish with a basket of tortilla chips for dipping.
Time: 40 minutes
- brown ground beef in a large skillet and drain
- add onion and cook briefly
- add tomatoes with chiles , chili mix and beans and simmer for 15 minutes
- add cheese and cream and simmer for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted
- to serve , place tortilla chips on individual plates and pour ground beef mixture over the top
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- lean ground beef
- tomatoes and green chilies
- chili seasoning mix
- ranch style beans
- velveeta cheese
- light cream
- tortilla chips
This is a quick and easy Tex-Mex recipe that you can use as a main dish. Served with a salad, it makes a meal. You may also serve it as an appetizer by serving it in a chafing dish with a basket of tortilla chips for dipping.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Julie in TX
Yield 8 serving(s)
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet and drain.
- Add onion and cook briefly.
- Add tomatoes with chiles, chili mix and beans and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add cheese and cream and simmer for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- To serve, place tortilla chips on individual plates and pour ground beef mixture over the top.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup light cream or 1 cup half-and-half
- tortilla chips, to taste
TEXAS STUFFED MUSHROOMS
These tangy and creamy stuffed mushrooms are a bit messy, but make a great appetizer.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Samantha Durden
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, barbeque sauce and steak sauce.
- Arrange mushroom caps in the baking dish, and stuff each cap with equal portions of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- .66 cup barbeque sauce
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- ¼ cup bacon bits
HOLIDAY SAUSAGE STUFFING RECIPE - (4.2/5)
Recipe From keyingredient.com
Provided by á-4664
- Preheat oven to 425. Bake Texas toast for 10 minutes; cool and cut into 1-1/2" pieces. Put in a bowl. Lower oven to 325. In a large skillet, brown and cook crumbled sausage until no longer pink. Drain sauage on paper towel. In the same skillet, melt buttter and saute onion, celery and green pepper until tender. In a large mixing bowl, combine sausage, vegetable mix, toast and sage. Add eggs and broth. Toss gently, salt and pepper to taste. Spoon into a buttered 3-4 qt baking dish. Cover with foil. Bake for 60 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 min longer or until lightly browned. Check internal temp - it should read 165 when done.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 1 pkg Johnsonville Italian Mild Sausage links, casings removed or 1 pkg Johnsonville italian all natural mild ground sausage
- 12 slices or 1 1/2 pkg Texas Garlic Toast
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp rubbed sage
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Robert Irvine : Food Network
Yield 6 to 8 portions
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the butter and allow to warm. Then add the celery and onions. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook, stirring with a spoon, for 15 minutes. Once cooked, remove the pan from the stovetop.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put the Texas toast cubes in a 12-by-18-inch roasting pan. Add the celery mixture, stock, sage, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Gently mix and allow to rest for 20 to 30 minutes. During the rest, stir gently again with a spoon, ensuring not to break the bread apart. After resting and marinating the bread, cover with foil and bake until set, 30 to 45 minutes. Once cooked, remove from the oven and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup small-diced celery
- 1 cup medium-diced onions
- 1 loaf Texas toast, medium diced
- 30 ounces chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage leaves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon ground white pepper
More recipes about texas stuff recipes
A Round-Up of 50 Famous Texas Foods
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comAug 29, 2017 · Chipotle Chicken with Spanish Rice. Chipotle peppers add smoky heat to this zippy chicken and rice dish. Chop up leftovers and stuff into bell peppers for a tasty twist. —Carolyn Collins, Freeport, Texas. Get Recipe. 49 / 50. Taste of Home. ...Show details
Texas Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comTexas Pork Ribs. Rating: 4.68 stars. 275. This is a multiple prize-winning master recipe. It has several steps that can be used on pork spareribs, country-style ribs, or pretty much any other type of pork rib; simply adjust oven time up for meatier cuts. Use some soaked wood chips on the barbecue. ...Show details
Texas Stuffed Shells Recipe
Recipe From : barilla.comApr 12, 2017 · 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded. Directions. 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook the jumbo shells for 9 minutes, drain. 2. Meanwhile, heat a 12-inch skillet with olive oil; add corn and sauté until golden brown, season with salt and pepper and … ...Show details
Texas Twinkies -Jalapeños Stuffed with Smoked Brisket
Recipe From : smoking-meat.comOct 16, 2019 · Texas Twinkies -Jalapeños Stuffed with Smoked Brisket Super-sized jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and brisket then wrapped in bacon and smoked until perfecly done. Named and made famous by Hutchins BBQ in McKinney, TX. Prep Time 45 mins ...Show details
Texas Cooking: Recipes and Cooking Help
Recipe From : texascooking.comOver 700 recipes and twenty years of cooking help articles on subjects including barbecue, chili, Tex-Mex and traditional Southern food. 1108 Lavaca St. #110-220 Austin , TX 78701 USA - … ...Show details
Recipe index | Homesick Texan
Recipe From : homesicktexan.comSouth Texas barbacoa South Texas baked flautas Southwestern one-pot pasta with chicken and black beans Spinach enchilada casserole Stacked enchiladas Steak fingers with jalapeño cream gravy Stovetop smoker pork spare ribs Stuffed peppers Summer squash, corn, and chorizo tacos Sweetbread tacos Tacos al carbon Tacos al pastor Tamales, part one ... ...Show details
Texas Torpedoes (Brisket Jalapeno Poppers Recipe)
Recipe From : barbecuebible.comPrint Texas Torpedoes (Brisket Poppers) Recipe Notes. Advance Prep: 20 minutes Active Prep: 20 to 25 minutes Yield: Makes 24 jalapeño halves, enough to serve 6 Method: Smoke- roasting (indirect grilling with wood smoke) Equipment: Grill or smoker; A rimmed sheet pan with wire rack; 2 hardwood chunks or 11⁄2 cups chips (if using the latter, soak in water to cover for 30 minutes, then drain) ...Show details
Texas Recipes | Tour Texas
Recipe From : tourtexas.comTexas Recipes. Texan cuisine is as delicious as it is varied. In the Lone Star State, we've got creamy guacamole, juicy brisket, sugary sweet pecan pralines, and so much more. Want to eat like a Texan? You don't have to come here to get your fill. ...Show details
Best Texas Toast Recipe - How To Make Texas Toast
Recipe From : delish.comAug 17, 2020 · Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, garlic powder, dried parsley, and salt. Lay out bread slices onto a sheet tray and brush both sides of each slice generously... ...Show details
Texas Gifts, Decor, T-Shirts and Fun Texas Stuff
Recipe From : txtraders.comTEXAS TRADING POST - FUN TEXAS STUFF A division of Born 'n Raised Texans, LLC Texas Gifts, Texas Home Decor and Garden Decor, Texas Flags, Texas Apparel. . .and oh so much more! Your Online Superstore for Everything Texas! Phone: 979-571-0445 (cell) 9 am - 6 pm CST Fax: 866-630-1730 College Station, Texas [email protected] Click logo to see our ... ...Show details
Old-Fashioned Bread Stuffing Recipe - Texas Cooking
Recipe From : texascooking.comIngredients: 1-1/2 cups chopped onion 1-1/2 cups chopped celery 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) ...Show details
Recipes - New York Bakery
Recipe From : nybakery.comTomato Basil Stuffed Chicken Breasts Chicken breasts with New York Bakery® Texas Toast with Real Garlic, tomatoes, marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese make this dish an Italian dinner night favorite. ...Show details
Holiday Sausage & Texas Toast Stuffing — What’s for Dinner?
Recipe From : whatsfordinner.comStep 1: Bake New York Bakery Texas Toast with Real Garlic in a 425°F oven for 10 minutes; cool and cut into 1-1/2″ pieces. Transfer pieces to a bowl. Lower oven to 325°F. 2. Step 2: In a large skillet, brown and cook crumbled sausage until no longer pink. Drain. ...Show details
Smoky And Tender Texas Sausage Recipe - Grill Master
Recipe From : blog.cavetools.comTexas Sausage Recipe. 1. Prepare the meat mixture. Cut the brisket and pork shoulder into one-inch cubes. In a large metal or glass bowl, combine the meat cubes with the salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and cure #1. Mix thoroughly with gloved hands, making sure the seasoning is evenly distributed throughout the meat. ...Show details
Texas-Style Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comIn a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, shredded Cheddar, garlic powder, and salt until well mixed. Using a small spoon, stuff a generous amount of the cheese mixture into the jalapeno halves. … ...Show details
Easy Tex Mex Style Stuffed Peppers | Dash of Jazz
Recipe From : dashofjazz.comJul 31, 2020 · A typical stuffed peppers recipe calls for tomato sauce but using Pace® instead adds a bold kick of Tex Mex flavor without any additional effort on your part. And I don't know about you, but I'm here for effortless recipes from now until forever. Pace® is Texas born and bred (like me) so it's a natural fit for this Tex Mex stuffed peppers recipe. ...Show details
Texas Stuff Recipe - Food.com | Recipe | Recipes, Bean
Recipe From : pinterest.comApr 8, 2019 - This is a quick and easy Tex-Mex recipe that you can use as a main dish. Served with a salad, it makes a meal. You may also serve it as an appetizer by serving it in a chafing dish with a basket of tortilla chips for dipping. ...Show details
Thanksgiving Cornbread Stuffing Recipe -Texas Style
Recipe From : texasbytexans.comNov 06, 2015 · 1 ¾ C Buttermilk. 1 Egg. Mix dry ingredients while 2 tablespoons of shortening is melting in oven in iron skillet (while oven pre-heats to 400 degrees). Add … ...Show details
Texas Sheet Cake Brownies Recipe (Family Favorite)
Recipe From : sixsistersstuff.comSep 29, 2020 · Pour into a well greased cookie sheet (17 1/2 x 11 inch) pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until brownies test done in center. While brownies bake, prepare the frosting. In a … ...Show details
The BEST Classic Stuffing Recipe | foodiecrush .com
Recipe From : foodiecrush.comNov 21, 2020 · To prepare bread stuffing in the oven, place the sliced bread in a 225°F oven for 30 minutes or until dried, and cut into smaller pieces. How to Make Traditional Stuffing. This truly is the best Thanksgiving stuffing recipe… ...Show details
Texas Cheesy Stuffed Chicken - #FromHereForHere
Recipe From : copykat.comApr 03, 2019 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking pan with non-stick spray. Using a sharp knife cut a long narrow cut into the chicken breast, this will be to stuff the cheese into the chicken … ...Show details
Texas Stuffed Pepper - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comMay 04, 2020 · 6 green bell peppers 1 lb. ground beef 2 c. cooked rice 1 (8 oz.) tomato sauce 1 (8 oz.) tomato paste 1 c. water 1 tbsp. pepper 1 tbsp. sugar 1 tbsp. hot sauce ...Show details
Stuffed Baked Potatoes - Healthy Cooking for a Healthy Texas
Recipe From : dinnertonight.tamu.eduAug 05, 2015 · Place in the microwave and cook on medium, turning twice, until potatoes are soft (about 15 minutes). Meanwhile, brown meat in skillet over medium-high heat, about 3 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Increase to high heat, add broccoli and water to the pan, cover and cook until tender (about 3-4 minutes). ...Show details