THAI VEGETABLE NOODLE SOUP MY WAY
I love thai food. Especially the soups and curries. So I have decided to share some of my favorites with all of you. This is a very tasty and filling soup. I have changed ingredients to suit my family's taste and hope hope you will enjoy this simple treat.
Provided by Baby Kato
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat the oil in a work and stir fry the onion and garlic for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Add the carrot, zucchini, green beans and sweet pepper and fry for 3 minutes until tender.
- Add the stock and milk and bring to a boil.
- Next add the soya sauce, curry paste and noodles and simmer for 5 minutes, until your noodles have swelled.
- Add the bean sprouts and cilantro and serve right away.
THAI VEGETABLE NOODLES
You can find rice noodles in the Asian section of your grocery store. Angel hair pasta or vermicelli can be substituted.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, coconut milk, soy sauce, water, peanut butter, vinegar, chili sauce and ginger until blended; set aside., Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the asparagus, snow peas, red pepper, carrots, water chestnuts and shallots in oil for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. , Stir soy sauce mixture and stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Drain noodles; add to vegetable mixture and stir to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 468 calories, Fat 22g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 1503mg sodium, Carbohydrate 57g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 8g fiber), Protein 15g protein.
THAI COCONUT & VEG BROTH
- Place the curry paste in a large saucepan or wok with the oil. Fry for 1 min until fragrant. Tip in the vegetable stock, coconut milk and brown sugar. Simmer for 3 mins.
- Add the noodles, carrots and Chinese leaf and simmer for 4-6 mins, until all are tender. Mix in beansprouts and tomatoes. Add lime juice to taste and some extra seasoning, if you like. Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with spring onions and coriander.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338 calories, Fat 14 grams fat, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 46 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 12 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 10 grams protein, Sodium 1.19 milligram of sodium
CHEF JOHN'S DRUNKEN NOODLES
I did have a drink or three while making these, so I could enjoy them as the food gods intended, which is slightly drunk. At least that's the main theory on how this dish got its name. The other theory is that it got its name because at one point it was made with wine - but that's not as entertaining! Serve garnished with Thai basil and lime, if desired.
Provided by Chef John
Categories Thai Main Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Soak rice noodles in hot water until flexible, 10 to 15 minutes. Occasionally move the noodles around to separate them. Drain the water and cover with a wet paper towel.
- Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, Asian fish sauce, maple syrup, sugar, and water in a small bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil and sesame oil in a wok, or large frying pan, over medium-high heat. Stir-fry shallots, chile peppers, and garlic until shallots are soft, about 2 minutes. Move the mixture around the outside of the pan to create a space and add chicken. Sear for 1 minute, then combine with shallot mixture. Add Chinese broccoli stems and stir-fry until tender, about 2 minutes. Add Chinese broccoli leaves and stir-fry until wilted.
- Add drunken noodle sauce and sliced green onions and mix. Cook until sauce begins to simmer. Add soaked rice noodles and toss to coat until noodles have absorbed the sauce and are cooked through, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Thai basil leaves until wilted. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 341.2 calories, Carbohydrate 61.2 g, Fat 8.5 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 1392.8 mg
VEGGIE THAI CURRY SOUP
My go-to Thai restaurant inspired this curry soup. Shiitake mushrooms are my favorite, but any fresh mushroom will work. Fresh basil and lime add a burst of bright flavors. -Tre Balchowsky, Sausalito, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Prepare noodles according to package directions., Meanwhile, in a 6-qt. stockpot, heat oil over medium heat. Add curry paste; cook until aromatic, about 30 seconds. Gradually whisk in coconut milk until blended. Stir in broth and soy sauce; bring to a boil., Add tofu and vegetables to stockpot; cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes. Drain noodles; add to soup. Top each serving with basil; serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289 calories, Fat 9g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 772mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SPICY THAI VEGETABLE SOUP
- Bring the rice and water to a boil in a pot. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 45 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat, and cook the onion, garlic, ginger, and carrots 5 minutes, until tender. Mix in broccoli, red bell pepper, coconut milk, broth, wine, fish sauce, soy sauce, Thai chile peppers, lemon grass, garlic sauce, and saffron. Simmer 25 minutes.
- Pour soup in batches into a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth and creamy. Return to the pot, and mix in yogurt and cooked rice. Top with cilantro to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.8 calories, Carbohydrate 21.4 g, Cholesterol 0.9 mg, Fat 7.4 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 748.7 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
More about "thai vegetable noodle soup recipes"
THAI NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - FORKS OVER KNIVES
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsEstimated Reading Time 1 min
THAI NOODLE SOUP W/ EGGPLANT & TOFU | MY DARLING VEGAN
VEGAN THAI NOODLE SOUP - CARAMEL TINTED LIFE
THAI NOODLE SOUP (EASY AUTHENTIC FLAVOURS) - VIKALINKA
VEGAN RED CURRY THAI NOODLE SOUP (GLUTEN FREE, OIL FREE)
THAI VEGETARIAN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
ASIAN NOODLE SOUP | THAI VEGETABLE SOUP | RAMEN NOODLE RECIPES
THAI VEGETABLE NOODLE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
THAI VEGETABLE SOUP - THAI RECIPES
VEGAN THAI VEGETABLE COCONUT SOUP WITH NOODLES RECIPE
THAI VEGETABLE NOODLE SOUP — MIND BODY SOUL KELOWNA
THAI NOODLE SOUP RECIPE: A MOUTHWATERING DISH TO ENJOY!
THAI RED CURRY NOODLE SOUP - DAMN DELICIOUS
EASY VEGAN THAI NOODLE SOUP - CASS CLAY COOKING
THAI GINGER VEGETABLE NOODLE SOUP - SWIRLS OF FLAVOR
THAI GREEN CURRY NOODLE SOUP – EASY CHEESY VEGETARIAN
10 MOST FAMOUS THAI NOODLE SOUP DISHES IN THAILAND
AUTHENTIC THAI VEGETABLE SOUP - STREETSMART KITCHEN
10 BEST THAI NOODLE AND VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES | YUMMLY
9 THAI SOUP RECIPES READY IN 45 MINUTES OR LESS | ALLRECIPES
THAI RED CURRY NOODLE SOUP - LITTLE BROKEN
THAI SPIRALIZED VEGETABLE NOODLE SOUP RECIPE | VEGGIEBUZZ
VEGAN THAI NOODLE SOUP - SIMPLY BAKINGS
TOP THAI SOUP RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
THAI VEGETABLE CURRY NOODLE SOUP | PICKLED PLUM
NIGEL SLATER'S THAI-INSPIRED NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - BBC FOOD
THAI VEGAN NOODLE SOUP (LOW-CARB) - VEGETARIAN GASTRONOMY
THAI COCONUT CURRY VEGETABLE NOODLE SOUP | VEGETARIAN KHAO SOI ...
THAI SPICY NOODLE SOUP (VEGETARIAN & VEGAN) - EVERYDAY EASY EATS
VEGETARIAN THAI SOUP - CILANTRO AND CITRONELLA
THAI RED CURRY VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE - BUDGET BYTES
10 BEST THAI NOODLE AND VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
THAI VEGGIE NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - TESCO REAL FOOD
THAI CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
THAI GLASS NOODLE SOUP (30 MINUTE RECIPE!) - THAT SPICY CHICK
BEEF VEGETABLE NOODLE SOUP RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
THAI GINGER VEGETABLE NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
CHICKEN CORN SOUP WITH NOODLES - THERESCIPES.INFO
10 BEST THAI NOODLE AND VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES - YUMMLY
You'll also love